Perma Ban

Guys, I have read through this text and honestly don't believe that I deserved the perma ban, but you guys be the judge of that. I am honestly done with this company and game and can confidently say that I will no longer play this game or support the company. The decision making and direction they have been going have been more than questionable in every way possible. Btw I was the ONLY person with an acceptable cs/warding score or kda. The rest of the team was 1/7, 4/8 etc. The text: Game 1 In-Game Princess Assist: i will need A LOT of help mid Princess Assist: guy counters me way too hard Princess Assist: jax Princess Assist: hgelp Princess Assist: pls Princess Assist: now i am kow Princess Assist: low* Princess Assist: ffs i have been holding off on my own for 11 minutes Princess Assist: lane lost Princess Assist: junglers never listen in this elo Princess Assist: FOR WHAT Princess Assist: jax Princess Assist: delete the game Princess Assist: and never play again Princess Assist: 0/2 Princess Assist: god staff skin Princess Assist: worst jungler in euw Princess Assist: next time listen to your team Princess Assist: Didnt have r Princess Assist: save ur dumb remarks Princess Assist: i would have killed u ez with r Princess Assist: bye Princess Assist: Report jax Princess Assist: report Princess Assist: jax Princess Assist: 2/7 Princess Assist: worst player euw Princess Assist: i didnt int Princess Assist: or feeed Princess Assist: u fed him Princess Assist: trynda hard counter Princess Assist: jax lost the game Princess Assist: jax Princess Assist: lost the game Princess Assist: cant gank lanes Princess Assist: no objectives Princess Assist: report jax Princess Assist: flame Princess Assist: and cant play the game Princess Assist: bg
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel