Permanent ban

Tröll: gonna report u premades Tröll: ur gonna get reported Tröll: assissting enemy team Tröll: its fine i did nothing wrong Tröll: im carrying u Tröll: ok bronze Tröll: op Tröll: would appreciate whoever reports lee sin and ez for constant flame Tröll: plat plays are real Tröll: nice everything Tröll: btw eve jinx is better than u If this is what got me permanent ban, then I demand a refund on every single skin I paid for. It says I'm permanently banned for being extremely inflammatory and offensive. Where do you see me being that in that evidence? I was a refund on the skins I paid because you guys have a backwards system and this is unfair punishment. The following is a quote from one of your threads: "Here’s how we’re fixing these issues: Punishments will rapidly escalate for those who don’t reform. Here’s how it works: First offense: 10 game chat restriction Second offense: 25 game chat restriction Third offense: 2 week ban Fourth offense: Permanent ban We’re reducing the delay between action and consequence (which we’ve observed significantly increases rates of reform) by handing out chat restrictions within 15 minutes of a game’s end. Along those same lines, restricted players now receive escalated punishments as they ‘earn’ them, rather than waiting until their restriction expires to learn what’s next. The offending player now receives direct feedback about their behavior. Players now receive in-client reform cards containing the chat logs their peers found troubling. One last note: because of the scope of these changes, all chat and ranked restrictions will be reset and past restrictions won’t count against you in the new system. Everyone’s slate is wiped clean (for these restrictions), so this is a great time to turn over a new leaf." Quote end. I find it laughable you say you're wiping everyone's slate clean then I get permanently banned without any prior warning WHILE NOT BEING OFFENSIVE TO BEGIN WITH. I want a refund on the skins.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel