Riot punishment system is trash

Hey, i just got chat restricted in the smurf i started yesterday. I had a really toxic morgana, so i talked to her about flaming and reported her at the end of the game. Plot twist: the one who gets the punishment is me. Chat log: Partida 1 Antes de la partida Malphite IV: mid En partida Malphite IV: guess who got banned and is leveling a new account :P Malphite IV: what morgana Malphite IV: she didnt kill me once so how i fed her Xd Malphite IV: 0-3 flaming¿ muted and reported :p Malphite IV: u gave her a free kill now Malphite IV: she got 1 assist lol Malphite IV: you started flaming lol Malphite IV: keep flaming my boy, time to get another ban :P Malphite IV: you will never improve if you keep blaming ur teammates for your mistakes :p Malphite IV: you roamed mid alone, only to die :p Malphite IV: exactly the same Malphite IV: nice roam then :P Malphite IV: and died Malphite IV: lol Malphite IV: enjoy ur ban :p Malphite IV: gg pls report morgana all game flaming ty Malphite IV: i guess toxic kids never get reformed lul Malphite IV: not really lol Malphite IV: never banned Malphite IV: never chat restricted Malphite IV: perfect layer Malphite IV: player :P Después de la partida Malphite IV: hey morgana Malphite IV: lets see who gets better rank afkter level 30 Malphite IV: flaming morgana or me lol
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel