Can someone help me understand the mind of a toxic player?

Greetings summoner. I have a few questions regarding toxic behavior in the Summoners Rift (and sometimes even ARAM). What do people gain by raging at their teammates? The childish scapegoat mentality does not make sence to me at all and never will. Okay your teammates are playing poorly according to your taste but do you really gain anything by bringing them down mentally other than sick cruel personal satisfaction? If you want to win games chances are keeping a silent and calm attitude will increase your chances of winning by a significant margin as League of Legends is in fact a team-based game - you should not bite the hand that feeds you. Is it normal that the toxic players do not play particularly well themselves? It surely feels that way. If you are or ever have been toxic please keep in mind that games are meant to be fun and your actions always have consequences weither positive (honor) or negative (chat restriction/ban) are up to you. {{sticker:sg-kiko}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel