Why you no say gg? :(

I always try to say gg at the end of the game... But 5 players or more often don&#039;t. And one usually goes with &#039;bad game&#039; or just a little rant at the end. I don&#039;t say wp... is that rude? :( Is that rude enough to not have the others say gg? Should I start saying wp? :s Please say gg more often, it&#039;s a nice gesture. http://media2.giphy.com/media/Pok6284jGzyGA/giphy.gif Edit: 2 quotes I'd reply to most of you: v.v > [{quoted}](name=Vionicesca,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XOMEUvbc,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2015-08-14T11:53:50.587+0000) > > I don't say it because people have ruined its meaning, using it to mock the enemy team or sarcastically. > [{quoted}](name=MAestRIO1989,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XOMEUvbc,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2015-08-14T11:14:32.308+0000) > > I say it everytime, I think. It's like you say, it's a nice gesture. If it was a really nice game from both sides I might even go "well played guys" "all of you" "<3" > > In football it's the same thing. Whether it's a draw, a close win or a total blowout, you shake hands with every opponent you pass by saying "well played" or "congrats". And in the locker room you do the same with your teammates.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel