Account Permanently Banned

Permanent Account Suspension XENOMORPHKILLZU, Your account has received a permanent suspension following an extensive audit of in-game behavior within recent League of Legends matches. Here are some chat logs that were identified as negative by other players in the community. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ no woooow Tower range GG wow nah ffs you do xD you ganked 2v1 gnar A GANK speak* kk speaking to yourself there yea What a cancer champ Send out Q ever 3 seconds and ahri comes top Q ever 13 second nop 13 sec 11.7 now 3 top Yay Morgana and Gnar no Ulti ATM shhh you're ahri and, takes more skill than Ahri i love that the denial HAH ok] lol And? I play a champion. Doesn't make me stupid how? because i play riven? idc you're all just crying You pressed E then Q Ahri? OMG NO ONES EVER DONE THAT BEFORE more than that child You're so stupid* actually XD idc anymore Call me stupid bad retarded i don't care im playing a champion that i find fun so leave your name calling in your team i didnt i just said she takes more skill than her not unskilled. GG WP ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Yes I deserved it. But all i have to say is. I've played this account since i was 10. i am now 16 of age. I used pocket money for RP. I have over 97 Skins. and I played this game for about 4 - 10 hours a day. But thank you riot. for banning my account and bringing me to tears of all my money, time and effort all gone. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}} {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}} {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel