I've decided to quit.

It was fun while it lasted. not gonna bother writting a hugeass message.Because we all know no one really cares, But yeah, Im qutting. not sure If forever or not. Peaked at d2 few days ago it was fun. but the amount of <insert the word I wanna say here> Is too much. people use their <insert the word I wanna say here> instead of brains and If you note them about that, you get banned, If you decide to not to carry a team full of <insert the word I wanna say here> you get banned, and even If you dont do either of above things and try to play with <insert the word I wanna say here> you lose LP and what's more precious time. so yeah Kinda done with it for now. Maybe Ill return with next season when we get dynamic queue, so I can meet less <insert the word I wanna say here> creatures with <insert the word I wanna say here> who're <insert the word I wanna say here> <insert the word I wanna say here> and deserve <insert the word I wanna say here> c: byebye. P.s AMA before I go. P.s.s No im not deleting the game, Ill still play arams once in a while or maybe some ranked 5s~ etc
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel