I just realized why people hate us so much for our Elo... it's because of SOME people...

I just played a game... I played Cait ADC... I didn't do that good but never mind that... the opponent xayah had 4/10 and did ONLY good dmg at the end of the game because of an Ahri with 18 kills that was hard carrying everyone... so in the end we all say "gg" because it was actually a good game and was fun... Ahri said nothing, guess he was bored or didn't care.... and the Xayah guy that did nothing but get carried because we had to focus Ahri said "Ez noobs" Man, I don't care or get tilted... but this guy was saying I carried everyone... because his dmg to champs was good... ok... so he did 2 good ults in the end of the game when no one was focusing him because we had 2 monsters in Ahri and Kayle to deal with... then we ask why we get flamed for our Elo... it's people like this guy.... that never realized what he did actually in game and thinks he's SOOOO good when all he did was get outfarmed and feed... well, newsflash... we're not all like this... most low Elo players are actually decent because we don't think much about the game and play for fun... these idiots are the exception... just an annoying exception that makes everyone hate us... I find plat and gold players in normal to be MUCH MUCH more toxic to be honest than the average silver or bronze player... And of course, to higher Elo players (gold and up...)... the next time you tell me "you're low trash and I can flame you all I want..." I will stay in base for the rest of the game... and RIOT... they should be punished for it... not me if I do it... because I can have whatever the hell Elo I want and I can be as low as I want in a damn normal game... it's not for them to decide what I play, how I play, what I build and if I feed or not... I'm not feeding on purpose... so shut up and let me play... we're not all idiotic monkeys like the guy described above even if you don't want to believe it...
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel