I got perma banned a long time ago and just wanted to share the case with you.(This is the original)

I've had a small problem submitting my thread because somehow logging in through EUWEST my thread got submitted to the Na servers and i thought it got deleted on EU even tho it was on NA so i wrote again in EU and i got confused bla bla bla. Here it is in all formality. If anyone of you even cares LOL. Have a nice day playing league, because i wont for the rest of my life ever again. So I have been permanently banned in February this year and i have tried to contact a competent riot employee to this day. After numerous tickets and conversations with bots I have come to the conclusion to just make a discussion. So lets start from the beginning. Obviously you cant just get permanently banned instantly. So I have received i believe two 2 week bans prior to the perma ban. Those 2 week bans were definetly deserved, like you could see that i was toxic. And i obviously understand that this was bad and i deserved it. After those bans I had changed and have tried (succesfully) to just stop being toxic. Now didnt i just say i was perma banned? Kinda paradoxic right? I was smart enough to stop flaming but i still got perma banned. I have said this in tickets, and riot actually admitted that the chat logs were NOT pretty much toxic. They use the excuse "negativity" something interpretable. I first thought that this was just some bad joke but they are serious. Let me explain to you what they meant by that. See you get banned ingame for being a bad person in general. Calling people names, telling people to commit suicide or just general obvious bad behavior. Also trolling and intentional feeding and afking is also part of the roster on how to get banned in league. Now, I believe that i got banned because the mixture of my past bans and spam reports of teammates. I also believe that there were no humans involved in the permanent suspension. Which I also find a bit crazy, because they are out here banning people because of bot reports and no actual investigation of the logs. I just find it funny that even the riot employee thought that the logs werent actually that bad and he saw that i was just having a bad day playing league. They just insisted on the fact that i have been banned in the past which should not have any infuence in future reports to be honest. Now I will show you the chat logs and I will comment on every sent message. Please bare with me. And also if you think that I am lying or that I edited the chat logs, you can gladly ask a riot employee or maybe someone is seeing this that has access to my account can show you the original chat logs. Here we go! By the way, excuse me for my name, its super cringy and i was a tyler1 fanboy back in the day. Here we are with Game 1: Game 1 In-Game Syphilis Draven: harvest dark Syphilis Draven: no its good Syphilis Draven: twitch jgl is not good Syphilis Draven: dunno what to do Syphilis Draven: i cant go in properly Syphilis Draven: because twitch is there 24/7 Syphilis Draven: i get no ganks even tho he is pushed 24/7 Syphilis Draven: dunno Syphilis Draven: i realise that Syphilis Draven: 197 to 70 Syphilis Draven: it hurts doesnt it?= Syphilis Draven: we can basically ff Syphilis Draven: i deal 80 dmg to garen Syphilis Draven: ez maybe 100 Syphilis Draven: i dont scale vs garen LOL Syphilis Draven: i scale at minute 50 Syphilis Draven: i got filled btw Syphilis Draven: you really think this game lasts long enough Syphilis Draven: for me to scale with 70 farm Syphilis Draven: thats naive Syphilis Draven: got ganked btw Syphilis Draven: what are you coming top for Syphilis Draven: they will oneshot you now Syphilis Draven: very smart to come now Syphilis Draven: when they kill you Syphilis Draven: what else should i do? Syphilis Draven: feed 0/10 Syphilis Draven: ? Syphilis Draven: that happens when i dont talk Syphilis Draven: just useless lol Syphilis Draven: need help top? Syphilis Draven: reeeeely Syphilis Draven: why didnt you ping that when he was actually squishy at lvl 6? Syphilis Draven: because you only care when you lose huh Syphilis Draven: so you can blame me for your loss even tho you could've prevented it Syphilis Draven: i am playing Syphilis Draven: you will Syphilis Draven: trust Syphilis Draven: you will type report jax Syphilis Draven: when our nexus explodes Syphilis Draven: you dont mute me lol Syphilis Draven: lying Syphilis Draven: got my first item Syphilis Draven: 20 minutes past Syphilis Draven: LOL Syphilis Draven: thats not english Syphilis Draven: not properly used Syphilis Draven: report me for talking Syphilis Draven: ill be banned HARD Syphilis Draven: and didnt i call it Syphilis Draven: that you will say report jax Syphilis Draven: because of your loss Syphilis Draven: that will result on you being salty Syphilis Draven: that you didnt help out by ganking once Syphilis Draven: ey i am doing what i can do Syphilis Draven: turn on auto attack and go to bed Syphilis Draven: nasty crit Syphilis Draven: baron or nash? Syphilis Draven: kappa Syphilis Draven: how much is that garen skin? Syphilis Draven: 1350? Syphilis Draven: aw crap Syphilis Draven: I have 1k rp left Syphilis Draven: would buy him Syphilis Draven: really? Syphilis Draven: maan Syphilis Draven: that skin is dope man Syphilis Draven: some giant anime sword and jade utl Syphilis Draven: will buy it next year Syphilis Draven: you just had to come once and kill him Syphilis Draven: told u So after Game 1 I havent said anything negative towards my teammate, i just stated the fact that the game was lost and could have been won, if top lane would have gotten some support. Literally thats all i said. Explaining why we lose is toxic i guess and bannable. Here we go with Game 2! Game 2 Pre-Game Syphilis Draven: its ok Syphilis Draven: can i pick you alistar please? Syphilis Draven: does vayne have all? Syphilis Draven: i want to counterpick Syphilis Draven: we'll be fine Syphilis Draven: as if i want that champ that you dont have Syphilis Draven: yeah Syphilis Draven: you got darius? Syphilis Draven: any of you two? Syphilis Draven: ali? Syphilis Draven: jax? Syphilis Draven: nice Syphilis Draven: you go ahead and pick alistar Syphilis Draven: ill swap with vayne Syphilis Draven: yes Syphilis Draven: pls Syphilis Draven: so you are playing your problems away Syphilis Draven: how can people be sad after they get dumped Syphilis Draven: i mean Syphilis Draven: you knew one day you will break up Syphilis Draven: so yeha Pre-Game 2 was literally nothing, just a little smalltalk about somebody evidently getting dumped. And suggesting support picks. Super toxic according to riot. In-Game Syphilis Draven: lvl 2 gank top Syphilis Draven: i kinda need a gank Syphilis Draven: udyr ruined it all Syphilis Draven: dont care Syphilis Draven: LOL Syphilis Draven: it doesnt matter Syphilis Draven: he cant help me Syphilis Draven: so we lost this Syphilis Draven: because of him leaving Syphilis Draven: same Syphilis Draven: even if i wasnt losing Syphilis Draven: we cant really win Syphilis Draven: I dont like the fact that shaco might not even get a punishment Syphilis Draven: exactly Syphilis Draven: i mean Syphilis Draven: there are 2 ways rito can make afkers balanced Syphilis Draven: either ban them instantly Syphilis Draven: or just reduce the lp loss of the other 4 poor bastards Syphilis Draven: what are you spamming spanish for jeeez Syphilis Draven: just get shaco banned pls Syphilis Draven: 9 reports Syphilis Draven: also fill out a complaint to the riot page Syphilis Draven: bg Here we are after being ingame in game 2 and nothing happened. To be exact, we had a flaming shaco that went afk. And me and my team got really frustrated about that and we just ranted a bit about afk people. I havent said anything bad to my teammates that actually tried to play the game here, I was just annoyed that the loss counts as if the game was played fair and square. It is ironic that i have stated in the chat that shaco wont get a punishment for afking and i am sure to this day he didnt get anything. Post-Game Syphilis Draven: can you guys shut the %%%% u Syphilis Draven: and report shaco Syphilis Draven: jeeeez Syphilis Draven: wtf Syphilis Draven: spanish people are so weird Syphilis Draven: what are you caps locking for Syphilis Draven: just report and move on Syphilis Draven: LOL Syphilis Draven: are angry Syphilis Draven: and i can understand that Syphilis Draven: i am pissed aswell man Now post game in the launcher i must admit that saying "shut the %%%% up" to the enemy team was not nice. They were speaking spanish and all i wanted was them to report shaco. But i really should have asked nicely. But you guys know how you feel after someone ruins your games. My Resume, I hope alot of people will see this. AND IF ANYONE here thinks that the ban was deserved, then i have lost all hopes for this game and this company. If you think i was editing, just ask a riot employee to view this discussion. I am done for the day. Take care guys.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel