The worst season in league i ever saw.

I play league since december of 2009, and after all that years and my love to league i can say only one thing: THX rito, finally i can delete lol and say your game is dead. Youve lost balance of champs. Ok, not problem. You add fcking skins of anime boys(i havent got nothing against anime) and girls with strange hentai suits. BUT THE THING WHY I DELETE, THATS A %%%%ING SYSTEM OF REPORTS. I DIDNT BANNED OR SMTH LIKE THAT, NO MY LOOT NOT BLOCKED. I SEE HOW SMB WROTE TO THE GUY WHO 0\12 WITH 6 TEARS FEEDING MID SMTH RUDE OR SAY THAT HES A B@TCH AND HE GET BAN. AND WHAT I SEE,THIS GUY WITH 6 TEARS IN MY TEAM NEXT GAME. AND WHAT I SEE AFTER 1 WEEK,THIS GUY WITH 6 TEARS IN ENEMY TEAM TROLLING AND FEEDING AGAIN. THE F1984CK WRONG WITH YOU. CLOSE YOUR SERVERS AND MASTURBATE ON YOUR CYBER SPORTS. PEOPLE GET BANNED CUZ SMB WHO PLAY RANKED(THE GAME TYPE WHEN YOU SHOULD TRYHARD LIKE A SLAVE ON A ROMAN SHIP) SMB CAN STAY AFK WITHOUT WITHOUT ANY PUNISHMENT. BUT JESUS CHRIST IF SMB SAY SMTH ABOUT HIM - GOODBYE. BETTER I PLAY WITH 9 PEOPLE WHO SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT ABOUT ME,MY FAMILY,MY LIFE - I DONT CARE ITS F12312ING INTERNET,WHO CARES ABOUT THAT, I DONT CARE ABOUT CHAT IN THE FACKIN RANKED. I CARE ABOUT 5X5 GAME. NOT 4X5 NOT 4X4 NOT 3X5. RANKED FCKING GAME IM DONE. LEAGUE IN MY HEAR 2009-2018 THX DEAR RIPO
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel