Is this how it's going to be Riot? Can't even answer people back during game anymore?

So i got my honor locked for not even flaming anybody but just answering back, OK, stating that he has mental issues is maybe a little too much but come on, how fragile is this community?? It feels like Riot is forcing you to quit this game, they dont want their consumers, or just want to hold to the needy ones who spend all their money on chests and new skins anyways. It's the only game I'm getting punished for. Should've seen what the other player was writing. here's the text Game 1 Pre-Game Nidmar tiltson: mid In-Game Nidmar tiltson: im not trolling Nidmar tiltson: teemo talon toxic Nidmar tiltson: you're the only troll here Nidmar tiltson: flaming and asking to report people Nidmar tiltson: this teemo Nidmar tiltson: the more u write teemo Nidmar tiltson: the sooner u will get banned Nidmar tiltson: haven't written a thing thats toxic Nidmar tiltson: unlike u Nidmar tiltson: k Nidmar tiltson: lol. Nidmar tiltson: u are actually a joke Nidmar tiltson: tell me teemo Nidmar tiltson: what are u gonna do with this recording of yours Nidmar tiltson: now you gonna speak german Nidmar tiltson: XD Nidmar tiltson: ok Nidmar tiltson: got no clue Nidmar tiltson: he's got mental issues Nidmar tiltson: and recording ppl Nidmar tiltson: xd Nidmar tiltson: for picking mid Nidmar tiltson: just look at yourself in the mirror Nidmar tiltson: por favor Nidmar tiltson: are u recording that aswell Nidmar tiltson: angry german kid Nidmar tiltson: i can talk freely of course Nidmar tiltson: XD Nidmar tiltson: i really enjoy this Nidmar tiltson: i will Nidmar tiltson: thanks Nidmar tiltson: i hope you have a nice life Nidmar tiltson: another baby rage king huh Nidmar tiltson: D: Nidmar tiltson: that's the name of my game buddy Nidmar tiltson: you got me red handed Nidmar tiltson: you got that right aswell Nidmar tiltson: 3 points for you my friend Nidmar tiltson: teemo that was a good bait Nidmar tiltson: support for 3 carries Nidmar tiltson: let's go team Nidmar tiltson: very good Nidmar tiltson: teemo afk Nidmar tiltson: :( Nidmar tiltson: teemo pls Nidmar tiltson: we can WIN Nidmar tiltson: good turtle Nidmar tiltson: help hold teet Nidmar tiltson: teemo afk troll toxic Nidmar tiltson: report
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel