Taking attitude in front of a toxic player means getting chat restricted

Game 1 In-Game bebeloiuOP: ? bebeloiuOP: bad zyra bebeloiuOP: exhaust bebeloiuOP: what tf did he do now %%%%%% kid bebeloiuOP: you sau bebeloiuOP: j34 bebeloiuOP: and you stay bebeloiuOP: piece of shit stfu u suck bebeloiuOP: go trll kid cuz u suck bebeloiuOP: rep xayah spam and flame and int plz bebeloiuOP: i usually dont mute kids like this bebeloiuOP: but damn the spam bebeloiuOP: she s strill spaming that she s inting wow bebeloiuOP: rly u ping me for 1 mistake after you troll all game?? bebeloiuOP: like for real now bebeloiuOP: flameing in min 2 anout my ignite bebeloiuOP: and you are 0-6 bebeloiuOP: i make one mistake after you feed all game bebeloiuOP: and you ping me? bebeloiuOP: sad is players like you still exist bebeloiuOP: xayah bebeloiuOP: yep talk more bebeloiuOP: more bannable content bebeloiuOP: np bebeloiuOP: talk more u re probably muted by all exept me bebeloiuOP: adn lee bebeloiuOP: and zyra bebeloiuOP: you have no right to play this game bebeloiuOP: and riot will see this bebeloiuOP: enjoy bebeloiuOP: perma vacation bebeloiuOP: report xayah intentional feeding plz bebeloiuOP: and flame bebeloiuOP: everyone bebeloiuOP: all game Post-Game bebeloiuOP: let s give this kid bebeloiuOP: perma vacation bebeloiuOP: plz So i logged in league of legends and this is what i found. The game started and 2 mins in it the zyra flames me cuz i took ignite as riven and ik i shouldn t have responded back but flaming 2 mins in is rly %%%%ed up Next the xayah was flaming our lee sin jungle becuase he was doing krugs and lee sin pinged them to go back because he saw j4 in tribush tho bot didn t go back and died so again i lost my temper with such player and talked back to them btw that "go trll kid cuz u suck" , i don t encouraage inting but if riot would show all chat you would see that she admited many times she s trolling Ok so as you see all the flame i did this game was this : bebeloiuOP: bad zyra bebeloiuOP: exhaust bebeloiuOP: what tf did he do now %%%%%% kid%%%%%%loiuOP: you sau bebeloiuOP: j34 bebeloiuOP: and you stay bebeloiuOP: piece of shit stfu u suck bebeloiuOP: go trll kid cuz u suck Since here i didnt even say 1 bad word All i did from here is beg enemy team to report this god damn xayah that flamed all team for her mistakes and not only flame but int that she even admited she is doing SO Rito i d love to know why i m getting chat restictions for a phrase where i flamed someone who is legit admiting he s inting and who s flaming everyne for their mistakes And i would personally love to see that that account is permanently banned Also by no means i want my chat restriction revocated or smth cuz i know i lost my temper a bit but rly now for 1 pharase...and also didnt even flame or rage like an idiot i just took attitude in front of a toxic player PS: excuse my bad english Also i wanted to put here the game replay so you can watch that Xayah inting but i don t know how
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel