Why do I keep coming back?.

Hi, I've been a LOL player since somewhere mid season 3. I enjoy the game, but I'm not really sure why. In the 3 or 4 years that I have been playing, I've had two breaks. The first break lasted about 3 months, and the second more recent break, lasted about two. Other than that, I have played LOL for hours every day (unless I am away), and have spent a daft amount of money on skins. The issue is, in my opinion, the game is not what it used to be. Some say that's for the better, that's fine, I'm not here to argue that. All I know is that I don't enjoy it the way I used to. So, why do I keep coming back?. Just to fill you in before some of you think, "oh well your a looser with nothing better to do". I'm 29. I have a full time job as a photographer, I live in a nice, modest house with my girlfriend of 6 years. I have a good social life, and I consider myself to be, for want of a better word, "Happy". The fact is if I have any "free time", I'll be on League. 100% of the time. I don't really play ranked, my ego cant take it when I loose and it bums me out for more than it should. So I stick to just normal games. It doesn't matter how much I get frustrated at the state of the game, or how many times I tell myself "F*ck this, I'm done", half an hour later I'm logging back on. Does anyone else have this?. Anyone else tried to get away but always get drawn back, one way or another?. Cheers,
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel