This ban is so ridiculous. Can anyone help me out here?

Game 1 In-Game Sad Lad: gl hf Sad Lad: I honestly didn't think my balls were big enough for that flash q Sad Lad: Report xerath for stylin Sad Lad: So, how was it playing with TF blade, Swag? Sad Lad: Tell me once you've gotten a penta inb ot lane ;p Sad Lad: in botlane* Sad Lad: xD Sad Lad: How are moe and tf blade in game? Sad Lad: Toxic, good, bad? Sad Lad: xD Sad Lad: was bored Sad Lad: so came mid for the plate Sad Lad: xD Sad Lad: xD Sad Lad: quality content Sad Lad: I hate people who build armor Sad Lad: I should be like them Sad Lad: Did he troll on riven? Sad Lad: he gave up? Sad Lad: he's 0/6 Sad Lad: 1/6* Sad Lad: I got you sylas ;p Sad Lad: why is that? Sad Lad: Can't believe that hit me ;p Sad Lad: Would have dodged if I thought that it would Sad Lad: lol Sad Lad: He reached rank 1? Sad Lad: xD Sad Lad: TF blade was here Sad Lad: lol Sad Lad: TF's account is rank 1 worldwide Sad Lad: Can't a man 1v3 in peace ezreal? Sad Lad: Jeez Sad Lad: lol, Jax, stun the garen and the riven on me Sad Lad: Not the ezreal and thresh running away Sad Lad: In 2 seconds, sure Sad Lad: But I won't survive two seconds if I don't get my combo off Sad Lad: what an odd feeling ;p Sad Lad: Last time I was right, Justin bieber was a thing Sad Lad: xD Sad Lad: That's what I hate about high elo Sad Lad: They always want to end the game quickly Sad Lad: and ff so they can go on to the next Sad Lad: even if it's still 50/50 Sad Lad: 1/2 games are doomed that are ffed Sad Lad: The rest are still winnable Sad Lad: xD Sad Lad: I'm D$ Sad Lad: D4 Sad Lad: he's GM Sad Lad: nice normal matchmaking Sad Lad: let thewm take it Sad Lad: cancel recall Sad Lad: Nah Sad Lad: You're playing Draven Sad Lad: You're a challenger in disguise Sad Lad: hidden by your teammates Sad Lad: if they didn't int Sad Lad: you'd solo carry ;p Sad Lad: We're so split up and they keep sending 5 after me Sad Lad: I doubt we win 5v5 Sad Lad: no way to get onto ezreal Sad Lad: and he has riven mass stun peel Sad Lad: and thresh Sad Lad: gg Sad Lad: garen torlledl ol Sad Lad: trolled* Post-Game Sad Lad: Matchmaking at it's finest Sad Lad: Silver 1 thresh playign with GM Sad Lad: playing* Sad Lad: gg Sad Lad: lol Sad Lad: Says the Riven Sad Lad: Tell me Sad Lad: Which top isn't braindead Sad Lad: ;p
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel