How I deal with Salty/ Toxic players

If your they're on your team The common 10 yr old roast ' go kys noob' What I do: Listen to him, so really going to kys in the GAME. Then he's like wtf are u retarded Tell him u told me to :D When they say you do no dmg as a late game champion e.g: shaco in early game. Just wait till late Kill someone and say, good dmg ye? Or if they die say, wow u can't even kill (x) champion When they say your useless Leave them to die, then they'll say WTF WHY DIDNT U HELP ME1!!?!?!?! Tell them I'm useless, whats the point? If you've found out what I do with they're so called 'roasts', well gj Enemy team, and your winning Everything they say, ignore them and say ' At least I'm winning ;)' Enemy team, and your losing Lets say they say you suck In response, say 'At least I'm not getting carried by some ppl like you are ;)' EVEN IF THEY ARE CARRYING THE GAME , SAY THAT If they are they'll be like wtf I'm carrying In response say, 'Man your really good at ks'ing, that's how your apparently ' carrying your team' GOOD JOB!! Or you could say 'Man your really good at ks'ing, that's how your apparently ' carrying your team' Can you teach me how to? Hope you can make these flamers look stupid :D
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel