Answers for this thread can be found here: http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/X8mGoM3u-answering-people-in-my-previous-thread
First I want to say that I will not answer any posts in here cause when I do I get banned from the boards. If enough people comment here I will make a new thread to answer these questions to avoid breaking any rules.
"2017 so far with rito"
* Chat restricted after once saying "feel free to report player x" for 10 games.
* Leaverbuster for 5 games after I did smell something burning and I had to run around knocking on neighbours doors trying to figure out what it was. (still did manage to get in to the game, buy items and half my way to lane, heck I could even vote)
* Banned 6 times in this forum on 3 different accounts, no ban was explained to me, only was told wish rule I broke.
* The last ban was for "spam" ( Google.com > "spam definition" > http://www.thefreedictionary.com/spam (top result) : "1. Unsolicited email, often of a commercial nature, sent indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups; junk email.
I have sent 1 mail the last 24 hours.
* 3 out of the 6 bans was for me asking summoners to "please stay on topic"
* Ticket not answered for well over 24 hours
* 3 tweets regarding this was ignored for again, well over 24 hours.
Rito, why are you doing this to me in 2017?