Unfair 10 games chat restriction

Ok so we all are used to the cliche "i just said this , and got chat restricted ,rito bad" well , i just queued to a game on my low lvl account and to my suprise i got matchmade against a full team pre literallty perma flaming the whole game. Unfortunate i didnt screenshot but the ezreal literally said "i hope you kill yourself" multiple times and literally all other 4 were flaming the whole game things that in my opinion should get them all perma banned. But no , they are all friends and at the end of the game they mass reported me. I didnt care and went to the next game , that was when i realized i was chat restricted. Fast forward that game i realize the reason i got chat restricted was only that one game. It was literally only (game 1) . That game was hard because i was being hard flamed and had people telling me to kill myself the whole time , and i muted them but my teammates kept talking to them on all chat , but even so i still managed to not give any very agressive answers 90% of the time.I know the bot doesnt care about context and that i was getting mass free flame by a group of toxic pre friends, but even if you remove all the context everything i said isn't worth a chat restriction at all. this is 100% unfair , here is the proof of what was said. Game 1 In-Game HP HateCraft: rengar vs kha zix HP HateCraft: thats what i said HP HateCraft: ???? HP HateCraft: idk they are crazy HP HateCraft: the enemy team is crazy HP HateCraft: no HP HateCraft: i told u HP HateCraft: ffs HP HateCraft: wtf is that cham HP HateCraft: actually broken HP HateCraft: u guys full team pre? HP HateCraft: so what? you gonna cry? HP HateCraft: man stop i can see the tears HP HateCraft: this zillean omg HP HateCraft: A FREE GUARDIAN ANGEL HP HateCraft: ARE U KIDDING M,E HP HateCraft: gg bot bye HP HateCraft: why i even tried to help HP HateCraft: 0-5 HP HateCraft: i just have 2 lanes HP HateCraft: ap rengar wow HP HateCraft: 0-6 HP HateCraft: kha zix won HP HateCraft: stop man HP HateCraft: this kai'sa HP HateCraft: jesus HP HateCraft: zillean is carrying , just saying HP HateCraft: without zillean u guys hard lose HP HateCraft: dude stfu ur entire team is being carried by zillean HP HateCraft: imagine that HP HateCraft: lol imagine entire team pre to flame HP HateCraft: dont surrender wtf HP HateCraft: you want ur friends to think ur cool_ HP HateCraft: ? HP HateCraft: nice ult rengar HP HateCraft: ap rengar HP HateCraft: lol but you need your friends to defend u? HP HateCraft: hahaha HP HateCraft: lol kid HP HateCraft: u stfu HP HateCraft: what you say is not worth nothing kid HP HateCraft: enjoy full team mute HP HateCraft: ok HP HateCraft: perserve the nash HP HateCraft: come HP HateCraft: not we dont HP HateCraft: we win HP HateCraft: u guys started a 3v5 fight HP HateCraft: thats not 5v5 HP HateCraft: yes HP HateCraft: who said we lost darius? HP HateCraft: ahri push top HP HateCraft: nice ahri HP HateCraft: ward objectives HP HateCraft: fast HP HateCraft: no HP HateCraft: go ahri HP HateCraft: <3 HP HateCraft: yes HP HateCraft: cause they are respawining HP HateCraft: decision making bro HP HateCraft: back dude HP HateCraft: stop following me HP HateCraft: stfu HP HateCraft: ahri HP HateCraft: yes HP HateCraft: no HP HateCraft: you are HP HateCraft: ? HP HateCraft: defend HP HateCraft: lol you play all games full team pre?
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel