Aatrox - Lore reading

↠ Aatrox - The darkin blade [lore reading | english]
↠ ""I am but an unholy copy of life... A mockery of its freedom... And born in the cruel betrayal of the noble ideals I would've served." ⇊⇊⇊ ↠ welcome to a new channel & a new project. As you can see, I've found interest in lore reading and I wanna share these with you.
HELLO THERE! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Since I'm highly interested in the League of Legends Lore over all, I decided to make a YouTube Channel with Lore reading, starting from A to Z, daily uploads in two different languages {english & german}. This is my first time EVER doing a voice reading for public and some things still need alot of adjustment and improvement, but everyone starts somewhere, right? I was quite astonished that all league of legends lore reading channels I've found are dead by now and I want to rebuild this with passion. If it's important: the lore is read by an eighteen year old female {me bruh}. I only tell you that, because I can totally understand if people prefer to listen to male voices telling the lores. Enough talking. I hope some people see this and share it, or jus give advice for a little newbie. {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel