Ahri adc Level 1 to Diamond, new Twitch.tv channel!

Yo wassup guys, today I'm starting my new Twitch.tv channel. We'll do a level 1 to diamond project using Ahri adc only! Last time, I reached Diamond 5 with a winrate over 70%. I'm excited to see, what winrate we achieve this time. If you have a low level account and don't want to level it on your own, you can also participate in our low level games! I opened the channel just today, but that doesn't mean that there is no quality. The equipment I have: - A 1200€ Streaming PC - A greenscreen and a good webcam - A Studiomic with good quality I take the whole streaming thing very seriously and I'll do everything to make it as enjoyable as possible! About me: my name is Marino, I'm 19 years old and I'm from Geldern in Germany. For as long as I can think, I've been playing videogames and presently I'm focusing on League of Legends. On this channel you can expect a lot of entertainment and Ahri adc gameplay. In my leisure time I like to play basketball, cut videos and - of course - I eat pizza, 'cause pizza is love! Next to streaming I also do some internships concerning movie- and videoediting. I hope we can have alot of fun together. See you onstream! Twitch Stream: www.twitch.tv/botlaneahri [](http://www.twitch.tv/botlaneahri) {{champion:103}} {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:7}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3085}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3036}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel