[SUGGESTION]New punishment systems.

Hello i were thinkink about so many players get punished and creating new accounts. And i thought. "What do you do when you have new account and youre angry because you have no skins, no champs and no progression? Is it motivation to behave? I THINK ITS NOT!" So i was thinking what would make you motivated enough to improve?! Answer is in my new idea on new punishment system. It would work until now but instead of perma bans how about "**Punish Tier**" **I Tier** - After next punishment (14 days ban) You will be rid of all stuff from your account. It will be like new. And you will be matched by just I Tier punishment people which would result in longer quee, until you get enough "reformer status poitns" on this tier you get 2 points for one game and 5 if you dont get reported. You need 100 points Tier will be removed and you will be granted to have option to get back to your old account. (Keep in mind this would remove smurfing and also endless creating of new emails which is ridiculous and make flamers without need to stop also their ruining experice for new players) **II Tier** - You will be matched just by Tier II which would result in longer quee, and also your chat would be restricted to 10 messages per match. If you will be without punishment to next Tier until you get enough "reformer status poitns" on this tier you get 5 points for one game and 10 if you dont get reported. You need 200 points. You will be granted Tier 1 punishment. **III Tier** - You will be matched just by Tier III punished summoners and your and your teammates chat will be disabled. until you get enough "reformer status poitns" on this tier you get 5 points for one game and 10 if you dont get reported. You need 300 points you will be granted Tier II. (You would get daily points bassed on how serious your punishment is) **Rankeds would be disabled at ALL tiers.** So point is if you will have OPTION to get back your old stuff and skins it would encourage people in behaviour, to be better to get back where they were. Also they would not needed to smurf and being super toxic after their account get banned. Let me know about the idea and if you have some suggestion how to improve it or some critics feel free to say your opinion. ALSO please NOTE:This should improve the summoners willing to change and also reduce the count of toxic Smurfs accounts. Most of giving bad summoners motivation to improve. EDIT:Also please realize this is supposed to make flamers see what they doing by have more games with flamers. If they dont realize they end at Tier III without need to create new account because they already got progress ... so still it at last could reduce smurfing.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel