• Server: EUNE
• Type of Bug: in-game bug
• Description: If i put a trap on an enemy ward, when it expires, the debris will 'take' my trap and (instead of taking damage) will show 'invulnerable'. Should this happen? I mean, wards aren't supposed to clear my traps just by.. expiring.
• Video / Screenshot: don't have
• Reproduction steps:
1. Enemy has to place a ward somewhere.
2. Nidalee has to put a trap [Bushwhack] on that ward.
3. Wait for the ward to expire, then see the magic.
• Expected result: When the ward expires, it will 'take' the trap and instead of taking damage it will show the "Invulnerable' message
• Observed result: It will bug me [Nidalee] and I will see my 'to-jump' range
• Reproduction rate: mostly everytime, i'd say 8/10