Creating a team

Hey guys, I have decided to create my own team after being in many teams that have failed in the past because of bad management. I am looking for gold or high silver players who want to be part of a serious team. I will be playing the support role, so I am looking for top and mid players. Gold 3 - Platinum 4. The idea of the team is to see how far we are able to climb the ladder. To be considered for the role you need to be: Able to take criticism and are willing to take the points suggested to you to improve your play. Don't rage at other members of the team or flame in all chat to the enemy team. Be able to speak fluent English as I myself am English and can't speak another language. Be able to use either Discord Be at least gold with a wide variety of champions that you are willing to play. Be at least 16 years old just so we don't have immature players. If you are interested in joining me then don't hesitate to leave a message on the boards or add me in game. Thanks for reading. Have fun playing League of Legends!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel