Delta Pandas

Hello there! I've already made 4 or 5 or maybe 6 topics about this team.. 50 players have sent me a request for friends in the game, and asked if they can join the team and when i have asked them if they can play one game with me most of them told me that they can't atm and later they just removed me from the friends list. I can't understand the players, who ask someone to join in one team , they tell him that they are serious players, they want to climb up to Platinum or Diamond and when the leader ask them for a game they just replay to him '' I'm busy now i can't " .. Lol i understand that everyone has a life but that's the reason I write '' I need serious players '' , not players who will just TALK AND TALK .. So ... If someone of you is interested and you are SERIOUS player!!! Just fill the questionnaire . PLAYERS WHO ADD ME IN THE GAME , BEFORE POSTING QUESTIONNAIRE WON'T BE ACCEPTED ! YOU NEED TO : - Spending time with your TEAM ( PRACTICING , DUO QUEUE , NORMALS , RANKED ) - Be mature, not screaming kid ;) ( 16+) - Listen to what team says, and try to improve your mistakes - Speak English - Use program like TS or Skype - Play League of Legends often - Be online when we set time to play - Spending 3-4 + hours in playing League of Legends If you are really interested in joining in the team you must follow those rules! Questionnaire: IGN: Roles: Main champions: Strength and Weakness: Rank: Why should we take you and not someone else: Do you agree the rules: Yes or No : Need: ADC, SUPPORT , JUNGLER P.S: Please read the whole post , not only the questionnaire.. I'm really pissed from players who just know to talk and aren't serious .. Have fun and I am waiting for god damn serious players!!!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel