Hey I'm Banta Squad :D

(Disclaimer, I don't know if this is meant to be here but hay-hoe) Hey I'm Banta Squad :D {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Now you're probably thinking 'erm why is this guy repeating himself?' or 'why am I wasting my time reading this?' Well guess what I do not have the anwser to either of them, nope I do not ;-; But I did want to say I'd like to play with some new people :D as a close friend (who was like a bro to me) decided to block me because he doesn't like the truth and wouldn't apologise for what he did :( But anyway enough about me D: but don't worry, I don't mind playing with anyone, any level :D Yes that is right, I'll play with anyone, any level :D (Yes I know I'm random and this sounds like an informercial if you picture it right but still let my gems be gems ;3) Anyway XD *starts laughing historically* {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} (I'm laughing at what I am typing okay, do not judge me ;-;) {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} But yeah, feel free to add me and we can play and have fun, and troll, and do what ever, and I know I'm saying and a lot because 'and' XD {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}} See ya guys and gurls later :D {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel