Searching for Diamond+ jungler and support for tournaments etc

Hey there an welcome to this poster! My name is Magnus, im 24 years old an im from Denmark. Like so many other i played Leauge of Legends for quite a while with my friends, however i reach a time where i want it to take it more serius, play tournaments an improve my abilities in the game. I played in a team for some months ago an played my first online tournaments, an i simply loved the trill! I search for dedicated players who also loves the game an wants to be a part of something bigger meanwhile we improve our skills, an grow as a team. I'm working on building a League team from scratch and I'm looking for you! So why should you decide to join this team? The answer is simple: You are searching for a chance to play in a competitive team and be able to evolve with a stable roster? We strive to provide that and let's be clear, everybody has limits but that's not an excuse not to reach high. I believe we can grow together as a team and achieve our goals, whether you want to play in small tournaments or just reach as high as you can on the ladder and have fun with that. I think everybody knows those sports teams from school or your town. The idea is to get a stable roster to play tournaments an evolve in through dque/team and we are gonna start right here. Im searching for: Support Jungle {{summoner:4}} **Well what are the requirements then?**{{summoner:4}} Above all, everybody likes to have a good atmosphere in a team so the right mindset will be our top priority, meaning no flaming/blaming others, take the games seriously, be approachable in terms of criticism as well as be reliable to appear to practice or communicate if you can't. Other than that, here are some basic key requirements: 1. Have a headset, no one likes the “Ekko” 2. Teamspeak installed, since it’s a great program to use. 3. Bediamond at least. 4. Abel to play regularly (4+ days a week) We like to play in the weekends but also commonly play through the week. Sometimes we play tournament in "normal" days aswell, an depending on how it goes it can be night to 00.00 so whould mean a great deal if you chould do this aswell. I hope to hear more from you! Tryouts will be planned asap! Add me ingame under the name //Don Gregers
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel