Looking for an active and ambitious person to manage competitive teams in a community

Hello! I am a part of a massive community with over 1500~ active members across multiple games, and I am responsible for a smaller part of League of Legends. I am currently looking for a team leader, who would help me out with things and move forward with me. We aren't some casually made discord community, but a proper one, with sponsors, daily activity and a lot of things going on. We are a professional esports community, so if you are interested in gaming this would be a perfect place. We have hundreds of people online daily playing many different games, proper structure, set of rules which forbids toxicity and many other great things. If you were interested in joining such a community, we are the place. This year we are pushing for a business model and trying to get into esports. We already provide merchandise to our members and even do meet ups in real life. The position would involve recruiting teams/players until we have enough to host our own league. We are aiming for in-house and public tournaments and leagues, for people to join, with prizes and other things involved. For that I need a person who would help me with getting people to join us and then being there for them, when they have questions or need extra help. It might be setting up tryouts, looking for a scrim or just chit-chat. You would also have someone helping you as your right-hand person, so you would be like a small leader. Key things I am looking for in you: EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED. This isn't a position where you are valued by your prior knowledge. If you believe that you want to do something like this, that is what matters, not how many years you have spent talking to people. Be ambitious. I have ambitions myself and I want to achieve them, so I need a person who aims to move forward to reach great things. We have a lot of exciting things planned, so you would need to want to go for them. Have motivation. I am not looking for someone who has an extra hour per day and "might as well try". You need to WANT to get involved, WANT to learn, WANT to push forward. Have motivation to add me, have motivation to respond to my messages, have motivation to join up with us and continue along the way. Be available. This position isn't for everyone. If you have 3 hours of free time every day because of work, 1-2 of which you spend with your friends, and chill in a pub every weekend, you couldn't get things done. I need someone who can be here with me 4-5 times a week at least, and be properly into gaming to spend time on it. These might look like a lot, but they are not. For great things, great people are needed, but don't be discouraged if you think you couldn't do it, let me be the judge. We've had amazing people break through their shell and find out they want to be involved with such things and enjoy doing it. For more discussion about everything, make sure to add me and we can talk more in detail. There is a lot to tell, and I am looking forward to meeting people who are interested. Have a great day!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel