: ever since fioras last nerf in 6.6 she got 8 buffs where 5 of them were to her dmg and 3 of them affected her healing doubling her vital healing from what she had base before. Ad ratios atack speed base ad and cooldowns were made better and mana costs where lowered. Now tell me how her 1v1 isn't completly overstated to the point where she is a complete stat check toplaner that wins 1v1 by default through stupid amounts of healing,true dmg and mixed with physical dmg and ability crits. While also having the most broken counter in the game that also rewards her for not even parrying anything with a atack speed slow that is as horrible as the stun. Tell me how she doesn't win 1v1 for free from lvl 1 with that overstated kit.
> [{quoted}](name=PaG VentusKing,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QsA6Etnr,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T13:41:04.045+0000) > > ever since fioras last nerf in 6.6 she got 8 buffs where 5 of them were to her dmg and 3 of them affected her healing doubling her vital healing from what she had base before. Ad ratios atack speed base ad and cooldowns were made better and mana costs where lowered. Now tell me how her 1v1 isn't completly overstated to the point where she is a complete stat check toplaner that wins 1v1 by default through stupid amounts of healing,true dmg and mixed with physical dmg and ability crits. While also having the most broken counter in the game that also rewards her for not even parrying anything with a atack speed slow that is as horrible as the stun. Tell me how she doesn't win 1v1 for free from lvl 1 with that overstated kit. that is not justified enough to nerf he 1 vs 1 , she will still be not that good in team fights, and will only be viable as a split pusher she is in a good position and as i have said if her early push proved to be so strong they can just leave the second E buff on turrets and remove the Q.
: Dota is a moba. Dota is big. Haven't seen a huge blow to league yet. When is the blow coming? please elaborate.
> [{quoted}](name=Super Hooker,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=2oFYR8uv,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-18T08:10:29.005+0000) > > Dota is a moba. Dota is big. Haven't seen a huge blow to league yet. When is the blow coming? please elaborate. Dota is a totally different game from league if you have played it, it plays different, but if a third game came in and it can deliver the same playing experience as league without the balancing issue and all the upset of league then league will be in so much trouble, probably won't happen over night but still can happen and i don't mean dying like no one playing it i mean it as not being the number 1 moba anymore.
ShacoOrTaco (EUNE)
: why league is dying?
league can take a huge blow if a big Moba comes out till now it can't die there is no replacement to it but Dota and Dota is really a different game in a sense.
: The game became unbearable to play.
plus developers rarely read the forums it is filled with flaming and verbal abuse towards them so they usually stay away from it.
: The game became unbearable to play.
It is because the balance team and rioters actually only do what they see is right, what the community thinks is irrelevant to them and they only respond to high pressure from the pro players , and the more you flame them the more they take it personally , they may act like professionals but inside they are still humans and you can see it in patch notes at this point it is like a war and they won't back down unless they see the playing rates and game's popularity going down or else they will won't back down.
: Because Fiora is a champion that hard counters alot of toplane champs and denies them from ever being picked as long as she is viable and not banned. Because she literally wins every 1v1 in toplane for free right now because she is completly overstatted with dmg that she didnt need because her 1v1 was good enough before and riot couldnt figure out what fiora needs. Now they buff her to one of the best pushing toplaners in the game and meanwhile she also is the strongest duelist in the game. If they finally buff her push they can take some of the completly unnecessary dmg buffs away.
> [{quoted}](name=PaG VentusKing,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QsA6Etnr,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-16T21:53:39.384+0000) > > Because Fiora is a champion that hard counters alot of toplane champs and denies them from ever being picked as long as she is viable and not banned. Because she literally wins every 1v1 in toplane for free right now because she is completly overstatted with dmg that she didnt need because her 1v1 was good enough before and riot couldnt figure out what fiora needs. Now they buff her to one of the best pushing toplaners in the game and meanwhile she also is the strongest duelist in the game. If they finally buff her push they can take some of the completly unnecessary dmg buffs away. sry but this is load of none sense
: Greatest Idea Ever For The Elo System
the idea isn't bad but hard to implement and was unfair for one tricks who just want to play their champion so you can't just take LP from them cuz their champion has a high win rate
: A question about the Fiora buffs.
?? it is none sense how can she even be relevant enough to be picked or be able to split push if you nerfed her duel 1 vs 1 or 1 vs 2 all they should do is to see if those buffs over buff her pushing ability or not if the answer is yes they can just revert them and or keep only the E working on turret.
Diävolo (EUW)
: I didn't say anything about homosexual people. I said, don't talk about your stuff to straight people. Lol. I'm feeling shit talking to you.
> [{quoted}](name=IzzŸ,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XQG4XinE,comment-id=00060000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T20:25:44.685+0000) > > Both of you are awful people, not because you're gay or arab, but because you're both prejudiced against the other for no good reason. Homophobia isn't acceptable, and neither is racism. Racism got nothing to do with sexuality Racism is differentiating between people according to their race , being gay isn't acceptable by any decent human or moral standards it is a result of bad childhood uprising coupled with personal choices there are patterns proving this and if the society brain washed you to think otherwise then ok your choice, we got the freedom to refuse seeing this as normal behavior and if you see it is normal, again it is your choice it works both ways ,homophobic is a made up term to try to label the people against homo activities as people having issues when it is the other way around i don't feel afraid when i see a gay person being gay is a choice if you choose something you get the whole package the advantages and the consequences you have to accept that a portion of the society will never accept this for moral reasons the society is trying to shove this gay is ok thing using every mean i can't even find a Netflix series without 2 gay couple, they literally brain washing and shoving this down the throat of every child and teenager .
DeejayF (EUW)
: Can someone please explain me how Tryndamere is not in any way OP?
Can easily be kitted and very weak vs a lot of meta champ in lane and out of it , has low pick rate and win rate only good in low and mid elo so he is not considered as a problem to be nerfed.
Kravixman (EUNE)
: I know too well this, but sometimes its just enjoyable to show kids how to properly use Verbal Abuse... {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} Ornn player was abusing me and rest of team for like 20-25min and is probably free to play, and took me 5min to get this suspension.
> [{quoted}](name=Kravixman,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=eHGajHYr,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-09-14T18:44:31.295+0000) > > I know too well this, but sometimes its just enjoyable to show kids how to properly use Verbal Abuse... > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} > Ornn player was abusing me and rest of team for like 20-25min and is probably free to play, and took me 5min to get this suspension. I get it man their system is the opposite of justice i agree on punishing bad behavior but only if it is true for all players
: Well i hope you understand that two wrongs don't make a right.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=eHGajHYr,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-14T18:27:50.027+0000) > > Well i hope you understand that two wrongs don't make a right. According to Riot 2 wrongs equals 1 wrong banned.
Kravixman (EUNE)
: Account Suspension till 28.09
You can easily troll them back and don't even get banned but i do not see why those trolls and flamer aren't banned also like you abuse the system do not let them win at the end when you can both troll them and get them banned if you can.
: not really. you're generalising gay people again.
> [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XQG4XinE,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T17:33:13.915+0000) > > not really. you're generalising gay people again. It isn't called generalizing this is categorizing and according to modern day psychology and sociology i can do this your argument is still invalid and most gay people today walk up with signs over their chest saying i'm gay you sure we live in the same century ???
: > [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XQG4XinE,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T17:33:13.915+0000) > > not really. you're generalising gay people again. You are talking with the guy who opened a whole thread to boost that he can troll without being punished, on the crazy assumption that, this way, he will "prove" that it's true that int feeders keep preventing him from winning games. What you exactly expect from him? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XQG4XinE,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T17:40:05.220+0000) > > You are talking with the guy who opened a whole thread to boost that he can troll without being punished, on the crazy assumption that, this way, he will "prove" that it's true that int feeders keep preventing him from winning games. > What you exactly expect from him? > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Iron man keep your nose out of my business
: i was referring to the world, not LA
> [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XQG4XinE,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T17:15:09.217+0000) > > i was referring to the world, not LA Same can be applied any where unless it is a country where being gay isn't accepted by the society then ofc the gay person will try to cover it by dressing and acting normally.
500BC (EUNE)
: He means that he remained silent when people trolled him and cost him some LP; he conquered his anger and just said: "we will win" although the game was lost. So why most other players don't do this? Maybe there's something else at work here too... just saying...
> [{quoted}](name=500BC,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0rX8XOv3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T14:23:47.070+0000) > > He means that he remained silent when people trolled him and cost him some LP; he conquered his anger and just said: "we will win" although the game was lost. > > So why most other players don't do this? Maybe there's something else at work here too... just saying... Silence for 2 chroma and a bard LUL l'm losing it no one tells him that toxic people can drop 1850 rp skins shhh kwek.
: https://i.imgflip.com/21aqbc.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XQG4XinE,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T17:03:33.608+0000) > > https://i.imgflip.com/21aqbc.jpg Take a walk in LA and guess gay or not gay walk up to them and ask you will be amazed at how accurate you are consider it social experiment, try not to pick any one with rainbow flags as it would be so easy.
: Worst matchmaking system I ever seen
There is not enough players playing in your elo to make a fair match up so they match you up with whatever close to your MMR and it is getting worse with TFT a lot of low elo players became TFT mains so you will get higher queue timers sometimes and bad team mates. the situation is bad the problem is with the lp system too the whole ranked system here to make you spam games trying to make you lose if you in a winning streak till you can carry those terrible players to prove you are belong in higher elo or you belong in that elo for now if you can't this is Riot way of designing ranked deal with it i doubt they would do any thing for faster climb or better match making as this means less time being played by the players.
: my argument is not invalid, how the %%%% can you group all gay people into one column. wtf is wrong with you. i have a friend who is gay, and she doesn't look gay at all. most people would think that she is just a female with a low voice, which a lot of straight women have. also, we are talking about the insult, not judging wether or not someone is actually gay or not. read the post with your eyes next time.
> [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XQG4XinE,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T16:09:03.886+0000) > > my argument is not invalid, how the %%%% can you group all gay people into one column. wtf is wrong with you. > i have a friend who is gay, and she doesn't look gay at all. most people would think that she is just a female with a low voice, which a lot of straight women have. > > also, we are talking about the insult, not judging wether or not someone is actually gay or not. read the post with your eyes next time. Most cases is like this 90% of the time you can tell to a certain degree if person is gay or not from the way he dresses , looks or acts and usually you will end up right , i commented on your comment not the post i do have eyes.
: ikr! its annoying when someone says you look gay, when there is nothing that can make someone look gay (unless your wearing an 'i am gay' t-shirt ofc)
> [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XQG4XinE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-14T10:48:24.541+0000) > > ikr! its annoying when someone says you look gay, when there is nothing that can make someone look gay (unless your wearing an 'i am gay' t-shirt ofc) you argument is invalid gay people look gay it is like it is written on their face, a lot of the time i see a public figure and i be like he must be gay and i do a search and he or she turns up to be gay even just the tone of the voice in men or woman can give it up.
: Idk what I'm doing that's so wrong
This won't change and if you typed in chat you will probably get banned trolls inting and bad player are a part of the game and go unpunishable moat of the time.as flaming is the biggest reason of a ban without chat logs it is almost no one gets banned
: Oh my god, this guy. RioT tried to deprive flamers of the chat. It didn't work. Back in the days when someone could be restricted from chatting for even 100+ games, RioT found out that flamers who could not vent their frustration verbally, simply resort to trolling. So the system was changed. This tells us two quite interesting things: 1) The fact that you can mute flamers does not prevent them to ruin the game if they want. So, the best way to deal with the is warn repeatedly, and if they fail to change their ways, get rid of them. New accounts? No problem, they will probably get banned again, and for the time being they are out of ranked, which is icing on the cake. 2) Quite logically, flamers very easily becomes trolls. Quite the opposite of most flamers's narration for which "trolls actually forced me to become a flamer". But, of course, judging by what you are ranting all over the boards these days, you probably won't accept these facts. However, it's worth a try, if only to make you realize that many players here have experience with the history of this game, and know what they are talking about. You, are just being salty.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AFy3Emqc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-11T16:45:29.576+0000) > > Oh my god, this guy. > > RioT tried to deprive flamers of the chat. It didn't work. Back in the days when someone could be restricted from chatting for even 100+ games, RioT found out that flamers who could not vent their frustration verbally, simply resort to trolling. So the system was changed. > > This tells us two quite interesting things: > > 1) The fact that you can mute flamers does not prevent them to ruin the game if they want. So, the best way to deal with the is warn repeatedly, and if they fail to change their ways, get rid of them. New accounts? No problem, they will probably get banned again, and for the time being they are out of ranked, which is icing on the cake. > 2) Quite logically, flamers very easily becomes trolls. Quite the opposite of most flamers's narration for which "trolls actually forced me to become a flamer". > > But, of course, judging by what you are ranting all over the boards these days, you probably won't accept these facts. However, it's worth a try, if only to make you realize that many players here have experience with the history of this game, and know what they are talking about. You, are just being salty. You miss the whole point, the problem is troll and inting in a soft way is not punishable if you did not rant in chat almost near impossible to get banned and you can still do the same damage id not even more than vetbal abusing in game this makes it so easy to troll and get away with it most of verval bans is against players who just frustrated and typed something like get good or %%%%%%ed in chat which is so funny
: who says you don't get banned from running it down? i got a 14 day for running it down in norms some months ago, and i just got perma'd on my main on eune for running it down on norms again
> [{quoted}](name=bwipo wannabe,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AFy3Emqc,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-09-12T05:58:32.268+0000) > > who says you don't get banned from running it down? i got a 14 day for running it down in norms some months ago, and i just got perma'd on my main on eune for running it down on norms again I am sure you typed in chat then
: because riot wants lol to be a competitive and cooperation game where people interact with each other and chat is part of that concept. Thats the reason they also developed voice chat. For people who dont want chat there is the mute all function.
> [{quoted}](name=AudreyrJmEb,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AFy3Emqc,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-11T11:25:45.449+0000) > > because riot wants lol to be a competitive and cooperation game where people interact with each other and chat is part of that concept. Thats the reason they also developed voice chat. For people who dont want chat there is the mute all function. what the voice chat that is bugged all the time and can only be used with a duo yeah not very helpful.
: I am both a SR and TFT fan. Also i really enjoyed URF (not ARURF). Just cause you, as a SR fan, hate TFT doesn't mean all, or even many, of SR fans hate it.
> [{quoted}](name=MasterFreeze6,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4Azv2JhA,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-11T11:08:06.391+0000) > > I am both a SR and TFT fan. Also i really enjoyed URF (not ARURF). Just cause you, as a SR fan, hate TFT doesn't mean all, or even many, of SR fans hate it. that is why i have said almost xd
: they flame because they are angry/tilted and cant control their anger, they just want to win like you ;) and its just rlly hard to punish "soft inters" because even when you watch all replay which causes huge effort already, you can't tell 100% if he is soft inting or just bad in some cases, maybe some cases are obvious but its just too much work and unreliable because riot would get a shitstorm if they start banning people for playing bad :D
> [{quoted}](name=AudreyrJmEb,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AFy3Emqc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-11T11:08:25.437+0000) > > they flame because they are angry/tilted and cant control their anger, they just want to win like you ;) > > and its just rlly hard to punish "soft inters" because even when you watch all replay which causes huge effort already, you can't tell 100% if he is soft inting or just bad in some cases, maybe some cases are obvious but its just too much work and unreliable because riot would get a shitstorm if they start banning people for playing bad :D well then i don't see why even banning people for verbal abusing in chat, why just don't remove ingame chat ??, we all know that chat loses games more than winning them lobby chat and loading screen chat can be used to share discord if communication is needed, what riot has is a phony banning system that benefits no one at all, most games are lost due to those soft inting players,i say if a player gets 7 reports for soft inting or grieving a rioter should review the game and give him a ban that is more valuable than a random verbal abuse ban that benefits no one and as you have said those flamers want to win but those soft inting surely don't want to win thus they harm the game more.
M4nimal (EUW)
: Riot understanding of players.
they should remove the in game chat problem solved, that in game chat loses more games than winning them, soft inters exists because they don't get banned, if they remove in game chat almost every ban is going to be a ban for feeding or soft inting then you will see trollers stop.
: The thing is: most people like and riot values more the people that have a positive opinion vs those with a negative opinion, especially if it is on a ratio 100:1.
> [{quoted}](name=MasterFreeze6,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4Azv2JhA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-11T11:02:23.948+0000) > > The thing is: most people like and riot values more the people that have a positive opinion vs those with a negative opinion, especially if it is on a ratio 100:1. ratio of 100:10 LUL almost everybody that plays summoner rift and a fan of Urf and other modes hate that game and don't even play it , TFT got its player base now so give them a separate rioters and resource to serve it instead gutting summoner rift as a result.
: i thought they reduced the healing.. they gutted the damage to minions too? guess they want aatrox to play support ?
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=F1ZtPIcl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-11T10:58:27.552+0000) > > i thought they reduced the healing.. they gutted the damage to minions too? > guess they want aatrox to play support ? he is going to go jungle now top lane Attrox is donzo
: Congratulations for the latest tft patch!
really hate this game and not interested in it and they should give it its own rioters and be a separate game, all it had is negative impact on summoner rift and the URF modes and the events that we used to have due to lack of resources.
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: RIP Aatrox
the worst rework ever made the champion is a shadow of his former self, the guy who made him is a good designer too but he got this rework bad sadly.
Rioter Comments
pisheas (EUW)
: How much you riot need season for this?
this is one of the worst seasons ever, poor reworks and new champions, pantheon is the only good thing this season, lots of bugs and client issues too, hope the new ADC champion won't be a disappointment as well
: > [{quoted}](name=me and 4 chimps,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=u3HulYuT,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-11T07:19:07.518+0000) > > poster is 100% right > > u can always mute a flamer. and it won't harm or influence your game but u can't do sh it against trolls and inters. Yes because not being to communicate with an ally totally won't harm your game.
> [{quoted}](name=IM Bula Bula,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=u3HulYuT,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-09-11T07:22:08.309+0000) > > Yes because not being to communicate with an ally totally won't harm your game. most people mute all at the start of the game and climb up to challenger no problem, you have pings to communicate with the chat harms the game overall, maybe you don't be a cry baby and get offended by anyone telling you to play good or just mute them, inting and feeding intentionally ruins more game and almost never gets banned, he is right most of good players in high elo are toxic to an extend even streamer that got banned before, if toxicity is wrong then inting and grieving is as wrong too but if you can't monitor and ban those behaviors of inting and grieving unless there is a chat logs of verbal abuse then your system is broken remove the chat and let the players use discord if they want to communicate voice communication is better and no one is going to flame in a discord and act like a kid or he will get kicked and inviting some one to a discord is like making them feel welcomed so rarely people will flame over discord Riot is the reason of this toxicity with their useless system.
: > [{quoted}](name= I Yasuragi l,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=nFmoE2gN,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-10T20:15:11.907+0000) > > i had people that literally run it down the middle when the game starts, TF blade had bunch of trolling players running it down in challenger in turkey and all other regions have the same are u sure u are playing the same game ?? , and who told you that flamers don't get past diamond hahahaha there a lot of streamers who just flame rage quit and they are in challenger hahahaha, i don't wanna call names but the whole community knows that looks like you don't play that game often or you just straight up live in your fantasy land Never had a temmate running down mid in my games. If they are such a thing like you said, then i guess i'm happy you got them and not me. Cheers! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=nFmoE2gN,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-10T20:36:59.264+0000) > > Never had a temmate running down mid in my games. If they are such a thing like you said, then i guess i'm happy you got them and not me. Cheers! > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} guess you don't even play the game that much probably you spam some Aram or you play in an Elo that everyone is chilled at that they don't get titled probably something similar to normal draft like bronze or something .
Shamose (EUW)
: TFT isn't a game mode like the others. TFT is a seperate game.
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=r3qsxsWE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-10T20:17:54.366+0000) > > TFT isn't a game mode like the others. > > TFT is a seperate game. it is a game mode in a sense since it is in the same client however they surely will launch it on its own client when it is big enough
: > [{quoted}](name= I Yasuragi l,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=nFmoE2gN,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-09-10T20:00:16.705+0000) > > u are delusional if you think that . he will be able to continue annoying the players as long as he wants he will even take joy in it as pay back for the ban he got ,if he is plat diamond or even challenger player he can get his rank in a week at best then continue to flame troll for like a month till he gets banned again and makes another one, this isn't a win win situation there are a lot of people who int games softly and gets away with it unless there are chat logs they can't even ban him hahah and you are telling me that the biggest problem is the guy who type %%%%%%ed in chat i don't care about those mute them a lot of players now knows that if they don't type in chat and soft int and throw your game and make it look like a mistake will get away with it without even a ban and they will take a laugh at the system and those who isn't that smart gets banned and make accounts especially just to run it down beside their mains and as for who ever said the point of punishment is reform that is Riot not me. No, i don't see this army of backward kids with a bad temper spending hours on the game JUST to lose every game as a revenge against RioT. If you want to play a game, you want to play it, not LOSE it. If you see lot of int feeders it's just because you probably are the kind that treat every teammate as a troll every time he loses (which in anoher thing). So yes, ultimately for me flamers are way worse and a lot more than trolls, because they can actually ruin games with their flaming while still playing it to win. This means it's unlikely they will stop. They are still free to make as much accounts as they want. They will still probably be banned again and having to do that AGAIN if they don't change their ways. P.s. and no, most flamers are not good players able to reach diamond in a week. Quite the opposite, flamers are bad players who are accustomed to blame everyone but themselves. On the other side of the spectrum of a good player in this game.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=nFmoE2gN,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-09-10T20:10:35.837+0000) > > No, i don't see this army of backward kids with a bad temper spending hours on the game JUST to lose every game as a revenge against RioT. If you see them it's just because you probably are the kind that treat every teammate as a troll every time he loses (which in anoher thing). > So yes, ultimately for me flamers are way worse and a lot more than trolls, because they can actually ruin games with their flaming while still playing it to win. This means it's unlikely they will stop. They are still free to make as much accounts as they want. They will still probably be banned again and having to do that AGAIN if they don't change their ways. > > P.s. and no, most flamers are not good players able to reach diamond in a week. Quite the opposite, flamers are bad player who are accustomed to blame everyone but themselves. The opposite of a good player in this game. i had people that literally run it down the middle when the game starts, TF blade had bunch of trolling players running it down in challenger in turkey and all other regions have the same are u sure u are playing the same game ?? , and who told you that flamers don't get past diamond hahahaha there a lot of streamers who just flame rage quit and they are in challenger hahahaha, i don't wanna call names but the whole community knows that looks like you don't play that game often or you just straight up live in your fantasy land
: Why do people get so toxic over a video game?
the game is frustrating, chat is really, almost never used for communication only for flame, so why not remove it at once, if you want communication use discord people will be less toxic on discord, the keyboard brings the worst in people, we can use ping to communicate too,the league ranking system too is frustrating, accounts can get stuck easily . lots of efforts can be wasted in 1 hour game till some one dies face checking and throws you the game,league isn't fun it is just competitive so unless you play it for money or just spam some Arams you should find another game.
: Who ever said that the first point of the punishment system is reform? That would be actually to remove the flamer from the game, so that won't be able to annoy other players with his antics. The other accounts? No problem. If the flamers does not reform, the other accounts will easily follow suit. Very likely, way before the flamer would be able to reach ranked (which is an added bonus). It's simply a win-win situation: the flamer retains his precious right to play the big man with random strangers on the internet by treating them like s@@t (God only knows why one should lose an account after another just for the sake of do that), the players who don't need to do so can be safe that the flamers will more and more remove themselves from the game the more the insists to flame. {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=nFmoE2gN,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-10T18:45:34.669+0000) > > Who ever said that the first point of the punishment system is reform? That would be actually to remove the flamer from the game, so that won't be able to annoy other players with his antics. The other accounts? No problem. If the flamers does not reform, the other accounts will easily follow suit. Very likely, way before the flamer would be able to reach ranked (which is an added bonus). > > It's simply a win-win situation: the flamer retains his precious right to play the big man with random strangers on the internet by treating them like s@@t (God only knows why one should lose an account after another just for the sake of do that), the players who don't need to do so can be safe that the flamers will more and more remove themselves from the game the more the insists to flame. > {{sticker:sg-kiko}} u are delusional if you think that . he will be able to continue annoying the players as long as he wants he will even take joy in it as pay back for the ban he got ,if he is plat diamond or even challenger player he can get his rank in a week at best then continue to flame troll for like a month till he gets banned again and makes another one, this isn't a win win situation there are a lot of people who int games softly and gets away with it unless there are chat logs they can't even ban him hahah and you are telling me that the biggest problem is the guy who type %%%%%%ed in chat i don't care about those mute them a lot of players now knows that if they don't type in chat and soft int and throw your game and make it look like a mistake will get away with it without even a ban and they will take a laugh at the system and those who isn't that smart gets banned and make accounts especially just to run it down beside their mains and as for who ever said the point of punishment is reform that is Riot not me.
: Who do I deal with a fed Darius
once he is that fed all you can do is to play around him when he have no flash or in team fights cause as long as he got the flash he will flash engage you, if you have like 10 ms or something hahah then you can try to flash his flash our and he dies but one single of a second delay and he kills you even if you flash after because of his slow but early game just abuse him with ganks easily can be kited and killed.
Cypherous (EUW)
: > banning trolls now, doesn't reform them You can't force someone to reform when they don't want to reform, punishment is the only option riot has because its not worth leaving them in the game when they show no willingness to improve their own terrible attitudes > i would like to be compensated in some sort if the player really ruined my game and was a major factor to the lose instead of getting the report feed back to him being banned maybe 5 lp back after the investigation is over or a key or a skin shard that would be nice this is more profitable to me and relevant than him getting banned ,this whole thing of revenge on trolls isn't useful to us or to the overall game. Yeah, no, they aren't going to compensate people as there is no guarantee that the loss was a result of what they did sadly, it might not feel like that to you but i've seen games won by teams who have had an AFK since the start so 1 person isn't enough to prevent a win
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=nFmoE2gN,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-10T16:22:25.318+0000) > > You can't force someone to reform when they don't want to reform, punishment is the only option riot has because its not worth leaving them in the game when they show no willingness to improve their own terrible attitudes > > Yeah, no, they aren't going to compensate people as there is no guarantee that the loss was a result of what they did sadly, it might not feel like that to you but i've seen games won by teams who have had an AFK since the start so 1 person isn't enough to prevent a win well if there is enough reason to ban him then hell sure there is enough reason to prove that loss was a result majorly of his inting it makes no sense if what he did din't effect the game so why in first place banning inting or feeding even when it comes to verbal abuse one can argue that the person can just mute.
: Bruiser Idea: Gumbo
Designers usually won't read these posts if you wanna make this post notable you must draw the concept provide some visual materials and if you can design the champion on the game engine and animate him if you have experience in that field or get a friend who can to help other than that i doubt the raw text post will get enough people involved to hype it enough for the designers to pick the idea up, riot right now have dedicated plans for upcoming champions and reworks so it will be hard for them to adjust those plans unless it is a really really good idea.
ShacoOrTaco (EUNE)
: Idk i feel satisfation each time i see that messege lol
> [{quoted}](name=BlackNYBeer,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=nFmoE2gN,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-10T14:17:21.097+0000) > > Idk i feel satisfation each time i see that messege lol why exactly, maybe cuz this is the only way you can feel justice but it doesn't actually benefits you in anyway, i used to feel the same but after a while it is pointless.
: I think sometimes smite does not wok
how exactly hahahah maybe the baron or drake died before you can click it sometimes if you have a high Ms this can happen it appears that you have plenty of time to smite and all of the sudden the baron disappears and you lose the smite fight, if that isn't the case then it is an in game issue try to test it in training and if it happens post the video and report it in the bug reports, personally i didn't encounter this at all.
: reporting a massive racism
well report him and get over it, they won't hang him best they can do is permanent ban him and he will already be on another account 5 min later, don't waste your energy.
ShacoOrTaco (EUNE)
: I agree that toxic players have multiple accounts lol
> [{quoted}](name=BlackNYBeer,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=nFmoE2gN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-10T14:11:46.537+0000) > > I agree that toxic players have multiple accounts lol we all do but especially toxic people literally every player that runs it down says the same thing to me , i don't care i have like 10 accounts and i feel like even if i get him banned he just lost me the promos and what i get for that a feed back message LUL like what should i do with that really should i feel satisfied with this meaningless revenge.
ˉˉIˉˉ (EUW)
: Profitable does not just mean alot of players, it also means alot of good paying players. Countries in the middle east range from very poor to very wealthy, people in poor coutnries tend to pay less for FTP games. Even though the middle east does maintain a positive economic growth (according to wikipedia), that does not guarantee they can actually profit alot if the gaps between rich and poor are too high (or the poor outnumber the rich). Age and culture also plays a huge role in how profitable different countries really are. I'm far from being an expert on this topic, however, I believe that Riot has quite alot of people on payroll to think about what's profitable and what's not (or rather Tencent does). And yes, Epic Games did it, who cares tho. You don't even know if it was very profitable for them to do it, you just know they did. Also, different games in different cultures get different results.
> [{quoted}](name=ˉˉIˉˉ,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=HHa43c49,comment-id=0000000000000000000000020000,timestamp=2019-09-10T14:06:26.451+0000) > > Profitable does not just mean alot of players, it also means alot of good paying players. Countries in the middle east range from very poor to very wealthy, people in poor coutnries tend to pay less for FTP games. > Even though the middle east does maintain a positive economic growth (according to wikipedia), that does not guarantee they can actually profit alot if the gaps between rich and poor are too high (or the poor outnumber the rich). Age and culture also plays a huge role in how profitable different countries really are. > > I'm far from being an expert on this topic, however, I believe that Riot has quite alot of people on payroll to think about what's profitable and what's not (or rather Tencent does). > > And yes, Epic Games did it, who cares tho. You don't even know if it was very profitable for them to do it, you just know they did. Also, different games in different cultures get different results. man the UAE and Saudi Arabia alone can pay like 10 times the amount of what the OCE server players pay, this isn't an excuse still, as we know the people of Riot do sometimes make mistakes hell they make alot of them so what is the chance that they are wrong on that one at least give it a shot u can always shut it down they make 1.4 million a year as profit this won't scratch the surface of their income to me this is a sign that they just don't care about those regions to even try put a server there.
Rioter Comments
: 1) Too low population size, queue times would explode, game and match making quality would be low. 2) The infrastructure especially in most of africa is straight up terrible. It would be a massive investment to get anything running there and just wouldn't be profitable in the end.
> [{quoted}](name=Nightangael,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=HHa43c49,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-10T13:30:48.030+0000) > > 1) Too low population size, queue times would explode, game quality and match making would be low. > 2) The infrastructure especially in most of africa is straight up terrible. It would be a massive investment to get anything running there and just wouldn't be profitable in the end. LUL did u read the top comments i think u didn't i answered all of this, it isn't an excuse actually both of ur points aren't logical enough to explain why there isn't a server they for sure put less profitable serves in regions with less population and less profitability and ofc they are countries in Africa and the middle east with good infrastructure to support the servers other games did put servers up in that region .
Show more

I Yasuragi l

Level 13 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion