: Riot, Please fix the FPS issues, lost LP because of it...
: Nerf windwall duration. common 4 seconds...
I would innstead recommend to make it brak after like 3/some blocked projectile(of course aa. wouldn't damage it or just in a very low rate).I think it would make it way mor fair...
VorenDier (EUNE)
: Can you guys please stop this FPS drops?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
They've been busy reacting to the same MF fanart all over and over again omegalul https://ibb.co/5R9MKJF
Rioter Comments
WØŁff (EUNE)
: youtube copyright
You are good on lee i dont have to tell but its boring to watch the same 6 tricks all over and over again,but yeah youre confident on lee we can all agree on that,its just not something you make a whole video about but keep up the good Lee ;)
nxy46 (EUNE)
: Leaved Games... I %%%%ing have a Solution (sorry for the profanity)
HealzYT (EUW)
: Playing LoL after long break
Riven main omegalul pa:sry it just had to come out
: Dark star Taric
With a dark theme it couldn't be gay enough and would bring shame to the name:Taric pa:lol
: This Map gets removed?
Ya,I didn't cared obut it much before,but now I started to play it and found it more enjoyable then SR,but eah it gets removed and it makes me sad{{champion:32}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:32}}...I wish we could do smg about it{{summoner:1}} {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
OliverGTA (EUW)
: Elder Dragon
: league of zhonias
3rd. answer:Report. Upvote to vote it.
: Singed and Teemo buffs
> 1. Teemo”s w should passively give him movespeed so he is harder to catch and better at kiting. > 3. Singed Fling should stop people from using mobility escapes such as Tristana jump if timed correctly These are already working like you wish wtf man,or I'm stupid.I think the first.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Borders Icon Honor ward Aatrox chroma
So Justicar Aatrox remade,icon what is useless cause now instead of golds,plats gonna spit on you,an honor ward not even the highest level so why does it even exist.You do you,but I personally don't think this is that much of an OOF. PA:It's only my opinion So I might be wron'
MamaDuck (EUW)
: Riot Should more customization to League of Legends
: Turret has 1095 sight range and 775 attack range.
K,thanks,so it's intended :)
Rioter Comments
: I wish Pyke had chromas for his base skin
Well,sounds good but who cares!
abambi (EUW)
: New Champion idea Death
So Kayn Q is Q ,Darius E or Blitz Q for W , Yorick Q for E and sg I dont even understand for R how original...(no offense buddy but c'mon u can do better :) )
: I am the best yasuo and teemo main in the world.
Why did you even post something like this? Fr tho wtf is wrong with u,go get some sense of humor then come back...
: 🎃👻 Volunteer Halloween Quiz 👻🎃
Did it,hope I've been right! :) {{sticker:galio-happy}}
Krilldop (EUW)
: Funny picks in URF
: Unban request
Shut up,youre the 10th post in a row that complains about it...No,you threw you're acc.Leave.
Xaring (EUW)
: How did ekko not receive a nerf?
SigmaNoire (EUNE)
: Is it ok to link my account when I'm permabanned on the Riotgames Twitch chat ?
Torkl (EUW)
: Not to mention her hitboxes doesnt match on any of her skins ^^
*Insert Moe here*
KOSAETOI4 (EUNE)
: If i dont login a day during this event, will i be able to get that reward later?
Yes,if I got it right,the quests are stacking so at the end of the event you can do the at one,IF I GOT IT RIGHT
1stBro04 (EUW)
: False perma banned for toxcicity lmfao.
Shut up,youre the 10th post in a row that complains about it...No,you threw you're acc.Leave.
: Pyke is my new "Yasuo"
You,since I main him.
: I think we have different definitions of "god tier" because I haven't seen her in championships with any ammount of consistency in forever {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Riot logic let's go! "We didn't see him/her in pro-play it's fiiiiiiiiiiiine!"
Muuaahh (EUNE)
: So I got chat restricted
Hahrimazd (EUW)
: I just don't care anymore, any tips?
Leave the game and never come back...
: Ban :(
Why is it that a lots of you think that just because it's 10th anniversary you are going to immediaty get your acc unbenned? You got permad,you didn't do a thing in return to get it back.Dot.End of story.
: Kaisa struggles overall.
What did you smoke?Gimme!
: > [{quoted}](name=Állambácsi001,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=Z1kJJYXr,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-10-17T12:20:14.782+0000) > > Yes,but don't i have the rights to be? uwu Has this response any other goal than just to poke me? :v
: what type of league of legends videos do you watch?
Karp Crew(MagikarpUsedFly,Darkkmaine,Yaccocmn,Bricky,BeardBox,FrostPrime)+UberDanger even though he is not part of it just kinda,but he is amazing I think,also Highlight channels(Coconut,Eldimarix for skin reviews),and hashinshin,moe and imaqtipie.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
ALPHBEST (EUNE)
: im sorry for flaming
Why is it that a lots of you think that just because it's 10th anniversary you are going to immediaty get your acc unbenned? You got permad,you didn't do a thing in return to get it back.Dot.End of story.
: You people are so unpatient. It's 8:00 AM at the moment in the New York. Wait 'till it hits 12:00 AM and we probably all gonna get it then, if not even earlier. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Yes,but don't i have the rights to be? uwu
Jokê (EUNE)
: help me :(((
You can pay them MONEY so you can change youre in game name.There is no other way :(
ALPHBEST (EUNE)
: Permanently bann..:'( please let my Account Back Permanently banned on my main account
kraljsrbinx (EUNE)
: can i get my acc back
: > [{quoted}](name=Állambácsi001,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=Z1kJJYXr,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-17T04:55:09.477+0000) > > My account is 5 year old I logged in today and I'm not able to get the gift,what is happening Riot? My account is 7 years old I play on EUNE and I also cant receive nay gift ??
i Overthink (EUNE)
: My old account is still banned,can i get a unban i beg you riot..
: {{champion:60}}: Paaaaaatieeeeenceeeee....
Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine,I just don't wanna miss it{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
  Rioter Comments
: I have few questions about league birth day!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4FGqymg4k4&t=255s All your answers in one place,dummy.
kzrk1 (EUW)
: League 10 day gifting
Yes, I guess. Me 2019.10.16
Shamose (EUW)
: Positive thing about that is that Shojin is gonna be removed.
Yeah,but still...wtf{{sticker:sg-janna}}
Crazy Teto (EUNE)
: new 2020 patch
4th Cloud gives perma soujhin Not.Cool.Riot.
: Little mystery about the 10 year presentation
TFT I think,or just symbolizing the other games conceptions rise up.
Show more

Állambácsi001

Level 206 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion