Teahyun (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ßlade Ł9,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=fXL6KkEt,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-12T00:31:32.777+0000) > > xd. i mean havent u seen graves dropping from meta couple seasons ago? the amount of junglers dropping entire tiers or two was hilarious to watch.
idk,i started loosing so many games,and i can assure you thats the Meta,they just had a teemo who helped uus the whole match and just by one player(My adc) they won the game cause our MF said "Im adc i can walk freely through the jungle,nothing will happen"
: True that. Ppl playing on 10 year old toasters running windows XP and then act surprised they get bugsplats...
My pc Works perfectly,i didnt got that many bugsplats as i did in this patch,this game is trash and you cant deny it,losing Lp and getting a leaver jsut because this game is trash and no one cant deny it.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: im playing for more than 3 years on a 7 year old pc and i can count on 1 hand the amount of issues i had with the game... so its a problem on YOUR end, if your connection is fine in other games/internet then its prolly an issue with the connection between your ISP and RIOT, but its still NOT RIOTs fault
yes,its riots fault,my PC works perfectly.
Rioter Comments
l C18 l (EUNE)
: An idea of improving the troll-report system.
I got just 2 accounts banned for inting,and not even one of them was permanent,i just got an 14 days ban and then i would just flame and int again =)).
Keyah (EUW)
: What do you like/dislike about the Ranked System in League?
Tbh i want to become somone in this game,i dislike the matchmaking( g4 with g2 mmr getting matched with 1 (One) g5,g4,g2 and a plat 5,wtf?)
Teahyun (EUW)
: well just wait until riot changes the game and u drop all the way down again. btw that happens to a lot of jungle one tricks because the meta changes the most for junglers
: remember youre playing on EUNE... a server with less people and less smurfs etc.
Yes,but on eune 80% of players are braindead. :D This is NA but with more braindead people.
Shukr4n (EUW)
: first rule of a big company: u are never wrong. hence, well, u were botting, even if u didnt, and even if u dont know how to bot. u were botting. deal with it. they caught u. im sorry for you.
he wrote that he got his acc back,you can see if somone is botting if you just look at one of his games,i botted some time ago(NOT ON THIS ACCOUNT,THIS IS MINE, DONT DARE TO BAN IT) the bot just goes around the map,he is random asf,he attacks the minions and go randomly in the tower,its easy to see if somone is botting :D
Rioter Comments
Paper1 (EUW)
: Near impossible to climb
Tbh,for the thing with players wanting to ff because they died,the thing is that if you died in a REALLY and i mean REALLY bad wave or,you missed alot of CS,yes,its normal,you basically lost the lane,and cant win it back,now the thing is,the comebacks are even bigger,if you lost a fight in late game,you just lost the %%%%ing game.(thats what i have seen in high plat ,gold,silver)
: Riot Has Lost It
If Riot really wants to change the ranked sistem in 2019(Its not like the matchmaking its shit atm,i got vs a platinum 5 as a s2 mhm) and they make a rank for EVERY role,im done,2 ways,Im gonna quit this game,its not like he had a good thing to do with me,stress,school problems(I dnot wanna talk about the school problems as that being my bad,i know what happend and why)or,im gonna be a casual player AND HAVE FUN IN THSI GODDAMN GAME,i know,i want the impossible,but i still belive that riot thinks about us and not just the pros. Upvoted {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
ßlade Ł9 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8qiwdpMs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-28T21:01:37.018+0000) > > But that means that your enemy can also pick the new champion for first time and go 0/8 with them, don't you agree? > But if that happened, I doubt that you'd be here asking for this to be a thing. It's only when your team suffers from something is when you ask for something to happen. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} > First,if the enemy would have picked aatrox and go 0-8 that would be bad for the enemy and not fair at all > Also, what's with that last game that you had with Soraka? > Judging from your match history, you haven't played her much at all. > Maybe you should be banned for first-timing her in ranked and going 1/6/1, no? > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} 2 Yes,i didnt played soraka that much,but i dont think there are MANY FLASHY PLAYS i could do with her,i just need to keep them alive,is that very hard? ,no :D and,it was not first timing her, one thing is to play her in normals and exer,and another thing is to buy a champ/ play the new reworked champ IN RANKED,WITH 0 POINTS ON IT, check your arguments. :D
2nd respone: I don't play support at all,but i know how i should play it :D
BloopyLad (EUW)
: Or, if you can cope, just don't at ranked for a week or two? Spend this time trying out other things and learning how to counter the new champ/rework so that when you come across them in later ranked, you can outplay them. By this time, most people should know his mechanics and there will be a more equal chance of him feeding as much as any other player on your team. 😁
> [{quoted}](name=BloopyLad,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8qiwdpMs,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-28T21:09:41.228+0000) > > Or, if you can cope, just don't at ranked for a week or two? > Spend this time trying out other things and learning how to counter the new champ/rework so that when you come across them in later ranked, you can outplay them. By this time, most people should know his mechanics and there will be a more equal chance of him feeding as much as any other player on your team. > 😁 yeah,i wont try to get out of silver on the account cause riot decided to rework something,jesus,these arguments
iSneez (EUNE)
: if you ban the new champs that people that went 0-15 aatxox (in my case) they will pick a weird champ and troll with it, because these are people that don't care about rank or other persons anyway so they will have no problem to ruin 9 other people game because they got frustrate you banned their champ i prefer to get 50% chances he will perform with a new champ that have 70% chances he wil troll because i baned his intent
> [{quoted}](name=iSneez,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8qiwdpMs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-28T20:56:21.254+0000) > > if you ban the new champs that people that went 0-15 aatxox (in my case) they will pick a weird champ and troll with it, because these are people that don't care about rank or other persons anyway so they will have no problem to ruin 9 other people game because they got frustrate you banned their champ thats what i just said,and, 2,i dont risk at all :D
Grimmrok (EUNE)
: But that means that your enemy can also pick the new champion for first time and go 0/8 with them, don't you agree? But if that happened, I doubt that you'd be here asking for this to be a thing. It's only when your team suffers from something is when you ask for something to happen. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Also, what's with that last game that you had with Soraka? Judging from your match history, you haven't played her much at all. Maybe you should be banned for first-timing her in ranked and going 1/6/1, no? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8qiwdpMs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-28T21:01:37.018+0000) > > But that means that your enemy can also pick the new champion for first time and go 0/8 with them, don't you agree? > But if that happened, I doubt that you'd be here asking for this to be a thing. It's only when your team suffers from something is when you ask for something to happen. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} > First,if the enemy would have picked aatrox and go 0-8 that would be bad for the enemy and not fair at all > Also, what's with that last game that you had with Soraka? > Judging from your match history, you haven't played her much at all. > Maybe you should be banned for first-timing her in ranked and going 1/6/1, no? > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} 2 Yes,i didnt played soraka that much,but i dont think there are MANY FLASHY PLAYS i could do with her,i just need to keep them alive,is that very hard? ,no :D and,it was not first timing her, one thing is to play her in normals and exer,and another thing is to buy a champ/ play the new reworked champ IN RANKED,WITH 0 POINTS ON IT, check your arguments. :D
Rioter Comments
dlanaras (EUNE)
: I think riot should change how /remake works
: I want my points back
i made a post about this too,its so frustratring,but i just got disconected randomly and it didnt let me to reconnect saying that my internet is not working,yet it works perfectly ,thats why blizzard fired the most of you i suppose.thats why blizzard fired the most of you i suppose.thats why blizzard fired the most of you i suppose.thats why blizzard fired the most of you i suppose.thats why blizzard fired the most of you i suppose.thats why blizzard fired the most of you i suppose.thats why blizzard fired the most of you i suppose.thats why blizzard fired the most of you i suppose.thats why blizzard fired the most of you i suppose.thats why blizzard fired the most of you i suppose.thats why blizzard fired the most of you i suppose.thats why blizzard fired the most of you i suppose.thats why blizzard fired the most of you i suppose.thats why blizzard fired the most of you i suppose.thats why blizzard fired the most of you i suppose.
Wit 055 (EUNE)
: also have this trouble...... displayed @in game@ and nothing left to do
Ikr,and riot bug team doesn't even care
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Gabresol (EUW)
: Riot has too much mercy
i think players that are toxic should get chat restricted for permanent,and i mean PERMANENT,you cant write in chat,YOU CANT,YOU WONT HAVe even A chance

ßlade Ł9

Level 70 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion