Reverse (EUW)
: Im addicted, what would u do?
_Disclaimer: I may be very wrong. It's just my point of view._ I don't know the reason you feel attached to the game. But what would work for me? I would probably find a new "addiction". I don't know, don't get me wrong, I am the last person to ask about so serious things. Imo only therapists can help with these kind of issues. But I believe part of the addiction is that it's a habit. It's something easy, a no-brainer that you pick up whenever. I guess if you find something else to keep yourself busy, you will eventually turn that into a habit instead. Just think of something more... beneficial to you, than just another videogame :v , that will also bring you joy regardless. Of course, it's not easy to quit. And I don't think it's weird if you play a League game every now and then. But you should probably shift your main focus on something else. League of Legends will always be there for us. But like everything in life, it has its time and place. Just because some things belong to an era that is no more, it doesn't mean they never happened. They did happen and they are a part of who we are. But if we wouldn't move on, I would still play with plastic teenage mutant ninja turtle toys with my best childhood friend. I have stopped doing that a long time ago, however, this doesn't mean I will denounce it or that it didn't happen. Some of my best memories are from back then. And it won't be much different with League.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mcgalakar,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=2p9IEg40,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-12T11:37:13.794+0000) > > Seems like Trash Kench and Vote here to see results are favorites. > > [Edit] Also, Heim is the best. It really looks like it could be a legit cheap skin. Riot please make it! Yes, it's cool. Tho i still like Gardener Senna more, maybe because of that additional childish touch :3.
I like Kench because... well, it's obvious: he's there to pick up the trash xD Also, Senna looks like she has given up on the game and does something else to kill time =D Pretty toxic skins I love them! I also like the other ones, especially Sivir because to me she looks awkward af in that skin, and also Heimer because he found a new passion after science. Pretty good contest {{sticker:katarina-love}}
: Boards active people check
{{champion:17}} on duty
SayDaddy (EUW)
: LOOK https://prnt.sc/pvf07j https://prnt.sc/pvf0gb
wtf :0 No, you won't tempt me to reroll anything xD I must resist :P That's so awesome {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: I knew it would come, but I saw the skin spotlight and decided I couldn't really tell it apart from the Classic skin.
You couldn't tell apart the classic skin from the **LV** one? Get out >:(
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: Aren't all prior ~~Prestige skins~~ Golden Chromas going to be available in that special "Prestige Point" store coming later this year? Albeit without borders and icons.
That's for 2020, not 2019 :/ > All Event Prestige skins released in 2020 will be available for Prestige Points at the end of next year. https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/prestige-updates Apparently, they just don't want to give it. There's really no other explanation. They have a lot of demand for the skin, there was no advertisement or proper in-time information, but they insist on taking no action.
Virosus (EUW)
: Prestige True Damage Qiyana
There is something I do not understand. There are a lot of people who write on forums that they wanted that skin but they missed it. Since there is so much demand, and the event has not yet ended, why don't they extend the pass? Like, give it two or three more weeks, so that all these people buy the pass or play and get the points required. If they're afraid that there will be those who will take advantage of the situation, and will end up unlocking everything without spending more, they could just create a second ticket which would serve as a paid extension to the event. I mean, there are a lot who say they want it but they did not know. And it's not about an event that happened in the past. It's happening right now. There is demand for it right now - I don't get it.
Virosus (EUW)
: Prestige True Damage Qiyana
YES!!!! Do you know what's my problem? There was **no picture** or like **an advertisement** about this in the client, at the start of the event or even better beforehand. They had written somewhere in the client, in the section about the World Pass, that Prestige Qiyana was the next one, but seriously?? You would only find that information if you'd actually knew where to look! WHICH BECAUSE OF NO PICTURES OR AN ADVERTISEMENT you would probably miss it. So for people to know about that, they had to just stumble upon it while reading UP TO THE VERY END the info about what you could get with the worlds pass. But what REALLY bothers me is this: I don't care about Prestige I don't care about Qiyana Even if I had found this info in the world pass section on the client, or their online article about it https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/prestige-updates they still don't mention anywhere it would be their collab skin with Vuitton, that I was actually waiting for. So, I would be like "_Prestige Qiyana? I don't care about that. What I want is their Louis Vuitton skin_" Do you see the irony? And they announce it when?? Just 2 weeks before the event ends?? Where people have already spent tokens on Riven (pretty sweet skin btw :v) or maybe didn't bought the Pass at all because (for any reason) they thought there was nothing interesting in there for them? I mean there's no mention about their collab in there, so I'd surely wasn't interested (alas!...) So my problem was that, I got flooded with ads and in-client articles about the Riot - Louis Vuitton collab, and after ALL THIS hype, I had NO information ANYWHERE about the skin up until the last moment. Here's the thing: Since Riot creates a lot of quality things and even gives a lot of them even for free, and since they receive too many complaints (and shit in general) daily, usually for no reason: I don't want to continue this or start to blame them too. But this was such a bad situation, I don't even want to think about it. I will just close by saying that they put a lot of effort in general and I appreciate it. _-edit-_ an update on my reply https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/pBIciuMM-make-all-2019-prestige-skins-availble-for-100-prestige-points-at-the-end-of-2019?show=flat&comment=000d
: > [{quoted}](name=ˉÐęqûńˉ,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=t7niGVEY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-09T22:28:19.087+0000) > > I think according to Riot > > https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/11/2019-worlds-finals-g2-v-funplus-phoenix/ > > This should be 1 PM GMT/BST (or 13:00 on the 24-hour clock) Thanks What about the song with becky g ? isnt it meant to be before?
> Opening Ceremony featuring performances from Caitlin Russo, Chrissy Costanza, and True Damage commences at 1:00 PM CET with Game 1 to follow around 2:00 PM CET. Sorry, didn't notice you were asking about the opening and not the finals my bad. It's at the end of the article - I'll fix it. That's 12 PM BST (12:00)
: When is Finals Openning? British time?
I think according to Riot > It’s the East versus the West as the LEC’s G2 Esports takes on the LPL’s FunPlus Phoenix (FPX) in the League of Legends World Championship Finals on Sunday, Nov. 10 at 2 PM CET (Central European Time). ... **Opening Ceremony** featuring performances from Caitlin Russo, Chrissy Costanza, and True Damage **commences at 1:00 PM CET** with Game 1 to follow around 2:00 PM CET. https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/11/2019-worlds-finals-g2-v-funplus-phoenix/ ~~This should be 1 PM GMT/BST (or 13:00 on the 24-hour clock)~~ _-edit-_ Opening 12 PM BST (12:00)
: instant feedback report
No, you misunderstood: You've recently reported someone else. This message tells you that: a) Riot punished him b) **Riot thanks you** for ~~your assistance on fighting unsportsmanlike behavior~~ reporting that bad person. So you are not banned. Keep it that way {{sticker:fiora-cool}}
: Currently i got 35 skins shards that i have mostly no intention to ever unlock, because they belong to champs i don't have, that i NEVER plan to have (God Fist {{champion:64}} to say one) or that i rarely play anyway. On top of that, i have 3600 OE. It's a safe assumption that i will be able to unlock a couple of skin shards i may want, if and when i will get it, with no difficulties. So...for me the present system is fine, i guess.
I've disenchanted Pulsefire Ez and Spirit Udyr so I have some spare essence to share :3
Endellion (EUW)
: She's in Pentakill, the original one.
Oh, yea, that skin from season 4. And people say support skins are not popular.
Vissul (EUNE)
: Support Skins are not popular. Why ?
Riot reveals the next virtual band Sona: am I a joke to you?
jotte640 (EUW)
: honor rewards
Like it or not, good players are role models for new players. If someone sees a good player (like you) flaming or complaining, they may think this behaviour is what they need to climb. Sure bad players are getting punished regardless, but not getting the rewards is not a measure against them (they don't get anything anyway). So, it is upsetting that players lose rewards because of a bad moment, still, they have to try to give a good example.
SayDaddy (EUW)
: ARE YOU READY ???!!!
Not Valiant Riven {{sticker:sg-janna}}
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=ˉÐęqûńˉ,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=pHg1dIf0,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-11-08T14:31:44.856+0000) > > I still can't find where it says that Home -> Worlds 2019 -> "Event Shop" in bottom right -> scroll to the bottom -> "AND MORE - INCLUDING A PRESTIGE SKIN FOR QIYANA" > [{quoted}](name=ˉÐęqûńˉ,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=pHg1dIf0,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-11-08T14:31:44.856+0000) > > but I guess it probably won't say it will be the Louis Vuitton one. Nope. That was announced at the end of October; three weeks before the event ends.
I'm going to write a ticket in all caps. Thank you though {{sticker:katarina-love}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Casylias,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=pHg1dIf0,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-08T12:45:42.826+0000) > > didnt't expect that this skin will be for Worlds Tokens. Well that information has been in the client for quite a while now (at least since the high noon skins were added; probably even earlier). If you check the Even Shop information in the Client's home tab it does tell you that a Prestige Quiyana Skin will be added to the shop. That is somewhat hidden though. > [{quoted}](name=Casylias,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=pHg1dIf0,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-08T12:45:42.826+0000) > > 1) If Prestige Edition True Damadge Qiyana will be added to the Prestige Skins roster? No. > [{quoted}](name=Casylias,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=pHg1dIf0,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-08T12:45:42.826+0000) > > 2) If this roster will be "cleared" on Febuary? (like Prestige Points) Yes. The skins will then be Hextech Loot exclusive i.e. lucky rerolls and chests. > [{quoted}](name=Casylias,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=pHg1dIf0,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-08T12:45:42.826+0000) > > 3) How many Event Passes will be coming next year? Don't know, but probably at least four.
Good to know 10 days before the event ends. I still can't find where it says that, but I guess it probably won't say it will be the Louis Vuitton one. fine, since I don't have to get it now, I wanted to sub to Tyler1 anyway. I'm happy I'm fine
: > [{quoted}](name=Casylias,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=pHg1dIf0,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-08T12:45:42.826+0000) > > didnt't expect that this skin will be for Worlds Tokens. Well that information has been in the client for quite a while now (at least since the high noon skins were added; probably even earlier). If you check the Even Shop information in the Client's home tab it does tell you that a Prestige Quiyana Skin will be added to the shop. That is somewhat hidden though. > [{quoted}](name=Casylias,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=pHg1dIf0,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-08T12:45:42.826+0000) > > 1) If Prestige Edition True Damadge Qiyana will be added to the Prestige Skins roster? No. > [{quoted}](name=Casylias,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=pHg1dIf0,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-08T12:45:42.826+0000) > > 2) If this roster will be "cleared" on Febuary? (like Prestige Points) Yes. The skins will then be Hextech Loot exclusive i.e. lucky rerolls and chests. > [{quoted}](name=Casylias,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=pHg1dIf0,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-08T12:45:42.826+0000) > > 3) How many Event Passes will be coming next year? Don't know, but probably at least four.
> If you check the Even Shop information in the Client's home tab it does tell you that a Prestige Quiyana Skin will be added to the shop. That is somewhat hidden though. I can't believe it {{item:3073}} That's it I'll write nothing more. I'm done.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: 1) If you mean the prestige shop with the "Prestige Skins roster", then no 2) Dunno, possibly 3) No information on that either. We don't know what events we will have next year. But my guess is about 7, just like this year
> 1) If you mean the prestige shop with the "Prestige Skins roster", then no I'm a little upset now. They were advertising their collab with Louis Vuitton, and they decided to lock the skin in the Prestige line with no warning, and they also announced it 10 days before the event ends? Am I getting something wrong here?
: But then what’s stopping people from just going victorious Janna and taking away the value of that skin. Might not seem like much to you but to people who earned that skin it’s taking a lot away from them
I agree that's what I am thinking too. At first, choosing your skin seems like a good idea, but the more you think about it, it really takes away a lot from that 'uniqueness' aspect of the game. It's something that happened with Championship Riven. Definitely not her best skin, but I guess there were other reasons that kind of forced Riot to release it. Like, they probably wanted to make the entire Championship skin line available to collectors or something...So they essentially wanted to sell the other skins and they had to re-release it too. But, now that it's available and no one uses it, I would prefer if it would have remained limited, it looked so much better on my mind that way. Now it's a meh skin I wouldn't use over her others. I don't want to see that happen to Victorious or other limited stuff. I mean, at least Victorious skins shouldn't be treated like "_I don't have it and I want it_" but more like "_it's cool they exist - hope I'll get one_". We have so much better skins to play with.
Senna MVP (EUW)
: VICTORIOUS SKINS
I think it's good for players to choose their Victorious skin. Because, what does it mean it would be wrong? It's not wrong if you get something that you actually like for your hard work, instead of a random skin you will never use. I mean, you know, a lot of people think "_I got to Gold, but man how I'd wish to play the game earlier and get that Janna skin_". But, the problem with that, would be that these skins would lose their value. Like, if you could earn them at any point, they just wouldn't feel special anymore. I would like to earn Victorious Sivir. A lot of people hate it, but I love the splash art. However, is it because it's truly my favourite skin on that champion, or it's like an obsession because it's not available? If I could somehow choose only one, would I really prefer that over Pizza Delivery? Or Warrior Princess (Xena skin op), or even Warden the only one she has bright white hair? I don't think so tbh. Come to think about it, how special are Victorious skins on their main champions to Gold+ players? Every single person owns at least one in their games. I think they'll use it and feel like they're on a budget. Because using a Victorious skin in a Silver game, could be a little special. But using a Victorious skin as a Gold player against a Dia player? What are you even trying to say? :P I think it's great to be able to choose what we want, but at the same time, we also need some special things in the game, just to keep some interest alive.
: gitfs to tyler1
I think these are not exactly the type of gifts you think. Riot does appreciate any person supporting the game, but they probably also see the streams as an opportunity to advertise the products. Of course, Tyler kind of ruins that as expected xD
nxy46 (EUNE)
: Leaved Games... I %%%%ing have a Solution (sorry for the profanity)
If your team had a gold lead up to that point, it could count as _loss prevented_ if said afk was not a premade with anyone. I think you can't really abuse that.
CarryAll (EUNE)
: Let me add a correction: TFT ranked has separate rewards. Only solo/duo, Flex and 3v3 count for the Aatrox skin and chromas.
I thought they wouldn't give a chroma for 3v3
JustTits (EUNE)
: How come that streamers with a lot of fame and money complain about depression?
I understand your point. But I guess it's just a job that can stress you, because essentially you are an entertainer. So, they probably have to deal with similar issues a stand-up comedian or a show host has to deal with. They need to be interesting, entertaining, competitive, in a great mood, stuff like that. In front of a big crowd. I am not saying that they are 100% forced to do this, or that they would prefer a more mundane profession, but no matter how much of a dream job this may seem (and I am sure sometimes they feel like this), they are still people, and they just cannot be in an excellent mood all the time. Something that this kind of job requires. I remember I used to envy people who work at observatories, because I found it so unusual and thrilling to work on something so exciting. Your job would be to observe and study the cosmos, thinking about things that are bigger than life itself, how awesome is that? And I guess it is, how should I know, that's not my job. But in time I realised that space is probably not as thrilling as it seems at first sight. Because in the end, distances are so vast, that instead of seeing the sky with a desire for answers and an adventure, you end up realising that all there is around us, is isolation. Well, I can't say streaming is a bad job, I think it's way too far from that. But sometimes, not everything that glitters is gold. Maybe there are challenges someone can only understand, if they actually do this themselves, instead of just thinking about it.
: is the toxicity management too strict?
> I really do understand that they want to keep game clean and all I think it's more than that. Riot tries to restore chat to a useful and meaningful feature, that adds to the experience of playing in a team.
Evyi (EUW)
: ENEMY TEAM SURR AT 10 ????????????????????
at least it wasn't the usual rant hi
Tinok (EUNE)
: ... Riot is giving me free stuff but it's not what I wanted!!! how dare they?!???{{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Personally, I also find the design to be quite elegant. Idk what all the fuss is about.
: Victorious Aatrox
I think he looks classy.
: Stop playing ranked for a week
I agree with you, they can't write "get this and that and die" and then proceed to play as nothing happened. At least that.
: > I try to play fairly simple champions, with a quite straightforward kit. Yeah, I use the same approach. Actually, I main Rammus, which is such a simple champ that it makes Garen look like a rocket scientist. But I don't learn new champs to play them often, I learn them to know how they work, how to counter them, and how to become better at LOL in general. > I'd suggest you play some 3v3 intermediate games, now that the map is still available. It's a little harder from 5v5 intermediate. Not sure if I understood this. Do you mean that the intermediate bots in 3v3s play smarter than the intermediate bots in 5v5s?
When I was new to the game, a higher Elo friend told me that I should start playing intermediate 3v3 bots because it is a good practice for PVP. And tbh, it is. I have no idea how that works, but it's legit a bit harder than Rift's bot game. Sometimes you'll even get to play with clueless bots on your own team that level up accounts, and they feed like crazy. So, I guess this is a bonus :v
: Learning new champs and having fun
I try to play fairly simple champions, with a quite straightforward kit. I found out with time, that champions with a difficulty of 1, usually work fine for me. They are simple enough to start playing effectively without a lot of practice, and because of their straightforward mechanics, I focus more on the map instead of trying to figure out on where should I toss my next shadow in the middle of a trade. Of course, this kind of champions do not have too much outplay potential (you know what a Lux is about to do) and they are pretty predictable (Garen just runs towards you), but if you are willing to trade this for a chance to focus on things like map awareness, farm, trades e.t.c. it comes in handy. Also, I'd suggest you play some 3v3 intermediate games, now that the map is still available. It's a little harder from 5v5 intermediate.
: Alright. Let's imagine this: Players X get stomped by {{champion:86}} in lane. What you think is more likely that Player X will think about that, between these two options? A: "Well, this time i s@@ked. I'm going to remember what i did wrong in this lane, and i will consider if picking another champ more suited against Garen, or more suited for my team composition, would have helped. Also i will try to understand, judging by my champ's scalings, at what time it would be better to fight Garen, instead than all in it blindly at level 2 just because i could. I ought to do better next time. I have however an edge in the fact that Garen passes for broken now, so it's likely that most players who picks it aren't even that good with it, but just metasheeps jumping on its train." Or B: "Garen must be broken, because otherwise i would have s@@ked in that game, and well, obviously i don't s@@k. Also Garen has been recently buffed, which means it's clearly OP now. Time to go to the boards and ask those idiot RioTers what they hell they are doing with my money. They better listen to me, since it's clear they know nothing about balance and the game is dead at this point!" There. The moment you will answer this very simple question, that's the moment you will have all the answers you need about balance in the game. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
To be fair, since his last buff he kind of became too strong. When I finally managed to play him in a game at the time (he was suddenly always the standard pick of my opponents, so yes, I was missing my main), I was laning against a Riven. She was annoyingly jumping all over the place (as expected), and I got pissed off by this. I Q and E her. I almost killed her. After I saw that damage I felt guilty tbh :v
Shrekler (EUW)
: Can we make Illaoi attractive?
Illaoi's lawyer here. Do you know why Illaoi looks like s*it? It's her haircut. She looks like she has balding temples. It's not like her face on the basic splash art helps, as she needs to look intimidating and on a righteous fury (or something), but notice how much better she looks on her Resistance skin. Especially her Tanzanite chroma https://i.imgur.com/lFjY8EP.png[/img] Imo colors are on the spot and they made her face look quite feminine and attractive here. But you know, you can't make every champion the same, because they would seem like clones (and it would get pretty boring). I think on a closer look, Illaoi actually looks pretty good. ~~Now, regarding Annie~~
WolfX10 (EUNE)
: Dear lord you are the type that goes "She looks 6 but is 300 years old so it's ok" when you tell people that you masturbate to some anime loli aren't you?
300 years old? That's gross.
Kushiné (EUNE)
: Prestige Updates
I think that's an exclusivity issue - thing. As it has already being stated, exclusivity is a selling point. But at the same time, you do not want to keep your fan base disappointed because they can't have a skin they want. I do not know how I feel about this "limited" thing. When I first started playing, I immediately wanted to main Sivir. I noticed one of her skins was already unobtainable (Pax) and I was thinking about it. And then, within two months (maybe less), Victorious Sivir was announced as a reward and I felt sad I had missed the opportunity to get -not just the second- but the MOST IMPORTANT skin of my most favorite champion. So the limited thing, was a sour experience for me. Since then I feel a despise about "exclusivity" and I think every digital product has to somehow be obtainable one way or another. Because a lot of us have a favorite champion that we spent a lot of games with, and we want through our collection, to reflect that bond we feel. I mean - there are people that got Victorious Sivir and they hate it. So imagine how I feel about it. HOWEVER, I started this, by saying "I do not know how I feel about this". Here's why: I'm not the type of player that will rub in others faces digital goods I only have. I do not enjoy making others sad (that's why I don't feature exclusive skins or extraordinary icons on my profile). BUT, truth be told, exclusivity gives some kind of purpose: It gives a deeper value to the game, like a feeling of satisfaction by owning something it's unavailable. It just makes it feel so special to you. Not because others don't have it. But because there is a story behind it. Think about it: Is Championship Riven really that great? It's not bad. But it was great before it became available. Everybody who played Riven was talking about it. Now? Honestly, almost nobody has the desire to use it over her other skins. I understand Prestige is not the same concept as Victorious. I just use this as an example about this "exclusivity" factor. I can't decide you know? Owning everything of your favorite champion is so satisfying and fulfilling, but getting your hands on something normally unavailable feels special, almost like magic. Well, at least this season, it will feel like magic for Hash however you look at it :v I don't know. I understand your point but I also understand the other side as well. With that in mind, I can't tell if I would really want to take that exclusivity thing out of the picture just yet. Sometimes it feels like shit and sometimes it feels awesome. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: WTF ARE THOSE GOD DAMN SPLASHES?
No time to google it? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/10/anniversary-mural-gifts/ wow, Janna looks amazing :0 Have they updated Evelynn's btw?
DarkTracer (EUNE)
: Yeah, maybe it is a psychology thing because when I play overwatch most of the girls are mercy players. I don't care if my teammate is a boy or a girl I just noticed a pattern and wanted to ask if people experienced that too.
Well, better ask a girl, though I still insist that in their majority do not invest in League as much. Learning to play Zed or Lee Sin, kind of needs a certain degree of commitment. To me, support can be a role for the undecisive, something simple to pick up and dumb when you feel like it.
: The amazing fan art splashes!!!
I really like Tristana's :v rito pls
fohr3al (EUW)
: i have weird splash arts
> its the drawings for when the champs werent yet finished {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/10/anniversary-mural-gifts/
DarkTracer (EUNE)
: WemenSupport
From my experience, more than often girls prefer to play support. Now, I understand that you may want to start asking questions and make assumptions about it, like "is it skill-related?" "is it a shady thing to do?" "could it be psychology?" No matter the reason, at first glance it seems to happen. But my guess would be that, probably girls are not as often interested in investing in League, as much as their male counterparts. Support is far from easy, but in lower Elo, you can skip a couple of things you'll have to absolutely deal with, when playing another role. More than that, new players are encouraged to start playing support, so I guess a few of these girls are new players. I don't care that much whether my female teammate decides to deal damage or apply control. I've met a friend, who told me he encountered a high diamond girl that played Yasuo mid and carried them. So I am pretty sure you can gather a female team able to play every role.
: When to start with ranked ?
I think this is a difficult question to answer. Here's how I see it: We all know Ranked is a competitive mode, but players use it for two main reasons: a) To improve b) To climb Even though in order to climb you need to improve, as a first approach these reasons are very different, and as such, you will end up in different Ranks, depending on what your initial goal is. a) If you solely wish to improve and beat everyone you know, you can start to play Ranked right away. The cons are you will end up in Iron or Bronze, and it will take you much more games/time to climb in higher divisions. Matches will be a nightmare, and many times you will have to win games by yourself. The pros are you will start to play in a competitive environment right from the start, that you will easily get used to it and in the process, you will push yourself to learn and hopefully adapt much faster. b) For someone who only aims for good results, it would be better to get into Ranked, after he has a lot of experience with normal games. The cons are, he risks a slower improvement, but the pros are he may be able to start from a higher division, right after his placements. So he has a chance to improve while playing in a higher division. It's worth mentioning that sometimes there are people who are so good at certain video games, that they have good results right from the start, with little experience. The odds are not in our favor of course, but it happens to a few people. I don't know which approach is the best. This is for you to decide depending on your reason for competing in Ranked.
: Lemme try to explain how I see all this, while typing a huge ass wall of text. First off, I'm no coach, no pro player, no instructor. I might be wrong, so take this with a grain of salt. #Concept no.1 - Chances / matchmaking / and so forth : First step is : Maximising your chances by always playing better than the average players in your ELO / matches. No matter how lucky/unlucky you are if you take a big enough sample size, multiple thousands of matches, the numbers of AFKs, trolls, inters, shit players, whatever, will be roughly the same on your side vs the enemy side. Upon receiving more LP for a win than for a loss, you automatically climb due to them. If **_YOU_** personally are NEVER the issue, there will be only 4 variables on your team, vs the 5 on the enemy team. Your chances are improving as we speak. **** #Concept no.2 - The ladder : The next concept to understand it seasonal MMR, soft resets, and how the whole ladder system works. A new player's low to high ELO climb will not happen overnight. It takes the average player 2-3 seasons AT LEAST to achieve diamond. Did I say average player ? Not really average....the average player will sit in high silver/ low gold. Only the top 1-2% reach diamond ELO. Not everyone invests the time, work, effort to reach that level. I'd argue if it takes some talent, maybe so, couldn't say. Truth is, not everyone is able to pull it off - that's a fact. Back to the ladder, and MMR. Every season, the MMR resets. You'll get 10 games where you win a bunch of LP, get harder and harder matches, and maximise your starter ELO. Going 10 - 0 will guarantee a spot close to where you started from (Rank-wise), while giving you a higher MMR than before. Trick is, not doing your provisionals in the first couple of weeks. I always wait a month. Let the meta settle, let the desperate people ruin their games. For me the sweet-spot is around the middle of March. The thing is, setting healthy and achievable goals for every season. Understanding what it takes to be on that level, and how fast can it be achieved. As I said, it won't happen overnight. **** #Concept no. 3 - The required skills (that are learnt) : Each rank/ELO has its traits. You need BOTH mechanics and game knowledge to climb. Each of those is a skill to learn. If you're better at mechanical gameplay, you can go for high impact snowbally (flashy) champs. Something that if you get 6 kills on, it's an insta 1v9. You're better at game knowledge ? Perhaps a more controll-ish class is the one for you. Something that can give deep vision, splitpush, have good roam potential, great objective damage etc. Another important thing is understanding what champs/classes rule each ELO. Playing a hypercarry that needs coordination and peel from the team in bronze, is pure suicide. You'll never get your peel, and the enemy Kata/Zed abuser will beat you every game. Playing a team-support jungle for example, that has no carry potential on its own (like seju/rammus), is suicide again. Your team will never follow you up, you'll int your ass off (rightfully). You need to find the balance between these two skills (mechanics and knowledge). Lower ELOs are more forgiving on both. You won't get bullied out of lane, by missing out on 20 creeps pre 10 mins. In high ELO a longsword difference, or a cloth armour difference can turn an even lane into a snowbally destruction. **** #Concept no. 4 - I call this one the "click" : From what I observed in my case, upon practicing, doing, trying, experimenting, if you get to the right thing, it'll just click in your head. It's the "THIS IS IT !" feeling... don't know if you ever had it. Upon getting on the right track, it'll become obvious to you, that you're on it. It can be a strat, a champ, playing premades with someone and doing a duo-strat, whatever it is, when you see it you'll know that that's the "one". In my case it was a certain jungle pathing that revolved around Udyr's state of power in season 3-4, that I mastered, gradually improving on other aspects of the game, till I achieved the rank you desire. Since then he got nerfed/ powercreeped/ semi-reworked/ whatever...didn't matter. I had the necessary game knowledge to be able to adapt and even pull out a 60%+ win-rate while he was sitting at an average 42% (being the second to last), 2 years ago. The click can be literally anything. A champ, a class, a playstyle, again...anything. **** #Concept no. 5 - Speed of climbing / win-rates : Upon getting to the "click" phase, you'll start climbing. You'll hit certain brick walls. The ladder is made in a weird way. Even when steadily keeping a 65-70% win-rate, you'll eventually gain less LP than you'll lose. Enemies will become exponentially harder. You can shoot through gold in a single week, as a silver player, upon getting the "click", however plat will feel like shit. So hard-climbing abusing a cheese duo-strat is not the optimal way to go. You might reach your goal once, but upon the cheese strat's nerf, you're doomed. You didn't spend enough time in said ELO, to absorb all the things you need to know to get out. Gotta take it slow, climbing MAX 5-6 divisions/ season. A healthy win-rate that you should set would be 55-58% for now. First step in rank would be achieving GOLD. **** #Concept no.6 - Tilt / burning out : Here's my system : I usually play 1-2 normal warm-up games, depending on how I perform there I either get into ranked or not. I need to have that "I'm feeling this today" attitude. Upon feeling it + performing up to my own standards in those normals I hit ranked : I give it 2 "trial" games. Win-Loss - I play 1 more. If win I continue, if loss I stop. Loss-Win - Same as the above. Win-Win - I play at least 2 more, if both losses I stop Loss-Loss - I stop playing ranked for the whole day. Basically I avoid daily loss streaks, and encourage win-streaks as much as I can. I usually go for a 60-70%+ win-rate goal for a day. If I win 3 and lose 1, I can try again. If 3 are won and 2 are lost, that's a stop, anything after that will get me above the 60% daily goal. On a 5 win day, 3 losses are allowed. Worst case scenario is the loss-win-loss (33% win-rate) and loss-win-win-loss (50% win-rate) scenario. My MMR allows me to keep afloat even with the 33% win-rate day, losing under 10 LP for said gaming session. The 50% win-rate day nets me a gain of around 8-10 LP as well. The rest are pure profit. Note that I'm playing in D3 MMR games in soloQ (63% win-rate) and D1/2 MMR games in flexQ (53% win-rate). I like to go for quality over quantity. Only playing ranked when I'm absolutely feeling it, usually performing way above average, even in my own ELO (without smurfing). I have under 100 matches played for each queue in S9. If anything, I avoid days with more than 4-5 ranked games. Fatigue is a thing, you lose focus, you lose performance. Playing after a loss might also have a negative influence on performance, we're all competitive beings, we tilt, even if we say we don't. #Playing while tilted is the biggest rookie mistake one can do. **** #Concept no.7 - Self analysis : After every game that you feel that something went HORRIBLY WRONG, or INCREDIBLY WELL - post-game analysis is the way to go. See what went wrong, or well, ON YOUR END. Blaming people you won't ever meet again is stupid. Till you're playing at worlds, you'll need to improve in EVERY ASPECT. **** #Bonus tips : Master said handful of champs, know their ins and outs, pull more weight than a SINGLE player. Learn to farm perfectly - even under pressure/while harassed LOOK AT THE MINIMAP. VERY OFTEN. Use your pings !!! - that one's very important. DO NOT TYPE IN CHAT. It's useless. A Gj, or a MB can go, but giving speeches mid-ranked, doesn't work..... Use the trinket. Don't fall asleep with 2 wards in your inv. Buy pinks, learn the whole vision game. Play for objectives !!! ROAM ROTATE Wave management. That's about it. This system got me to diamond on multiple regions, with an average of 60-65% win-rate in a pretty low amount of matches, and I feel that pushing Master wouldn't be an issue either, if I invested the necessary time....however I'm currently not interested in climbing, got other priorities. Oh and never forget, that there are absolutely UNWINNABLE games. Shit happens. Don't sweat it too much, if you play well, you will 100% climb in the ranks. It's definitely not easy. Only you will know if diamond is achievable for you or not, don't let anyone change your mind - but get to understand your OWN value. Phew....that was quite the essay, wasn't it ? Wanted to write 3 times as much, but I'm afraid it'd be too much. If you're interested in more concepts, hit me up, I can elaborate on the less-clear parts of my post. Hope this helps, good luck on the Rift. :) Source : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/264509145766428673/635272094489247764/Screenshot_2019-10-20_at_02.46.18.png
I was not ready for such an answer :0 I am going to save your reply because that's a lot to take in! I really need to sit down and figure all these out. Ty so much! {{sticker:sg-lux}} > Wanted to write 3 times as much, but I'm afraid it'd be too much. Please do! =D
: Sorry all it was a hectic day yesterday. This was so hard there were a lot of really cool pics in different styles and concepts. I couldn't pick just one because I love so many of them so I'm giving RP to my top 3. Congrats > [{quoted}](name=ASol,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=ZxWfVcWJ,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2019-10-16T19:35:41.428+0000) > > https://imgur.com/a/8g4v02j > I tried. > Ok? > [{quoted}](name=ˉÐęqûńˉ,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=ZxWfVcWJ,comment-id=001e,timestamp=2019-10-17T07:17:22.896+0000) > > Rammus MID or AFK > > https://i.imgur.com/MkqqRXJ.jpg[/img] > [{quoted}](name=Kedi Kader,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=ZxWfVcWJ,comment-id=0022,timestamp=2019-10-17T19:13:00.136+0000) > > Guardian of the Sands Rammus <3 > > https://imgur.com/a/hbO0bKi > > Kedi Kader (EUNE)
oh, wow I am speechless xD Just saw it! Ty so much! Rammus MID OP? {{sticker:katarina-love}}
Rioter Comments
: Reporting for literally everything
> the most common threat that I will be reported comes from someone diving in into 3-4 enemy players, and then threatens to report me because I didnt jump in too So, I would like to start by saying something: We often hear about occasions where a player received a warning or a punishment because he was playing an off-meta pick (like Singed support or Teemo mid). What you need to understand, is, League of Legends is being played by two groups of people: Good players and bad players, i.e. high elo and low elo. In order to become a high elo player, you need to understand a lot of things in the game, that a low elo player does not. Being a high elo player, means that you often do the right thing in a fight, while being in low elo means you are often expected to do the wrong thing. If I am a Challenger player that plays a match wrong (for example a match where I picked Corki support with smite), this translates into a disastrous bot lane outcome, that I am aware of. This is why Riot is more willing to review such cases, while they are not interested in reviewing similar cases in Bronze. Because people in low elo are expected to often display a bad judgement. Either that is unfavourable picks, wrong items, being too aggressive or too passive. That being said, you can not get punished because you are a bad player. Not everyone is ready to be competitive, and certainly, not everyone has this goal. Have fun!
: RP Artwork Comp - because I cant think of anything original right now
Rammus MID or AFK https://i.imgur.com/MkqqRXJ.jpg[/img]
Rioter Comments
Show more

ˉÐęqûńˉ

Level 105 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion