Rioter Comments
: They shouldn't have high mobility like LeBlanc or Riven, but many have at least a little bit, just look at a list of all dashes..
Nasus has already a point-click slow for gap closer. He is tanky + ulty. If you give him a dash on top of that, I mean... imagine slow-ghost-flash-dash. This guy will be all over the place. He will only need one last teamfight to kill at least 3 people and destroy any remaining turret to nexus. But if you think you would deal with something like that, I have nothing more to say.
: Aaaan there we have the first troll needing to kill time until his chat ban is over and he can flame again
I replied to a lv10 account, I'm not as bad as I look. I wouldn't "bully" you if you were writing from your main. :D I'd like to add that I have a high elo friend and he somehow always has decent farm on aram. Just something to think about.
: I love this hellhole
> And now you can start your usual trolling i.e. "I have no friends so I have to talk to you guys. But I won't even try to hide the fact I don't really like you. Or that I have no friends."
: Some katarina daggers i made a while back
: of course no champ can be really good at everything, but even now you dont really see nasus in higher elo because he doesnt only lack mobility he has none at all. maybe my suggestions are too much, but i think giving him just a little bit mobility instead of more damage would have been the better approach :b
No he is a juggernaut. Juggernauts cannot have mobility.
: I get your trolling is absolutely amazing, however comparing a vehicle you OWN after signing the contract, to digital content that Riot RETAINS OWNERSHIP OF (this is in the ToS, none of what your account "owns" is actually owned by you, the player.) is completely illogical, and you should try to put forth a much more convincing argument when trolling to up your game. Also it's likely that this increase in high priced content being released on the back end of this year is due to a possible court settlement on riots part.
You OWN the vehicle, yes, as long as you follow traffic rules. Which if you don't, you lose your traffic license and potentially your vehicle. This conversation has to do with why overpriced products exist. If you think such digital content as skins are not a product because you find it difficult to behave, please don't tell me my argument is invalid. -edit- I want to add something here. Regardless of ownership, 250K for a car are way too much money. This is the connection here between prestige skins and overpriced products. If you give your money to buy, use, rent or whatever, it doesn't matter. The fact is, the price tag is somewhat unjustified. If you don't like that, it's fine, I don't either. But these are luxury goods.
: Delete this post tard, read patch notes. Waste of time
It's cool I knew they increased his stacks from "large kills", I just found it overwhelming.
: >They buffed Nasus? > He gets more stacks now? What? Why? Me looking at the enemy Nasus with 800 stacks in min 20 :https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WarpedUnimportantIriomotecat-small.gif
{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
HitYourHead (EUNE)
: shhh we don't talk about it in public
I'm going berserk. I'll tattoo the Patch notes and start yelling naked.
farusi (EUW)
: It was apparently targeted towards lower elo players...
"lower elo" is the real SOLO queue. When someone writes "you have to fight him as a team" I cringe so hard. "If you don't play the game don't give advices" am I right?
: So you can ban him every game with vayne as well.
That's three champions with Yasuo NotLikeThis
Rioter Comments
: The prestige skins are rewards for participating in events, you will get opportunities to get prestige points throughout the year and to spend these prestige points on any of the prestige skins released that year. So that £125 price tag is just for people who want to skip earning and outright buy it... which is fair... the rest of us will get a chance to obtain one or two of the prestige skins just by joining in with the events this year.
: Since this is Champions and gameplay I guess I can post this topic about skins here.
Unpopular opinion. I do not agree with the prices on these skins. But then again, I do not agree with the prices of many skins. However, if someone wants to donate for whatever reason, then why not? There are probably people who want to get something rare to show off. Or they just want to flex. Complaining about these things is like complaining about the price of lamborghinis- I mean they are just cars. Why do I have to pay 250K for just a car? Oh yea! I don't. So, personally I don't think about it. Why would I even care? {{sticker:vayne-pose}} Upvote if you think I am a beta :^)
Lavenora (EUW)
: Miss Fortune portrait
Great job and it so happens that miss fortune is my favorite champion.
SaaDistic (EUW)
: Sylas Fanart i made
This is very nice. I rly like the face, the blue smoke near the gauntlet.. also I can't understand how you made this golden detail (idk how to say it sry) on his glove. It looks legit gold. Great job!
Vytautis (EUNE)
: Winning is easy, while losing is hard.
Winning is easy, while losing is hard. Not for me, I usually lose PepeHands I agree though. It is hard. That's my take on it. I don't know what else you expect me to say, I mean, as I think about it right now (cause I've never had), if I was good at this game for example, everybody would compliment me. Is there something better from knowing that people like you? I think it all comes down to this pretty much. Like, I imagine me being Dia/Challenger or Pro, and I am thinking how different players would treat me, or being nice or look up to me, you know? What am I doing now? I was Silver at my best, and I am absolutely nobody. Imo the great thing about winning is the love you receive. But I am losing so I have to be strong and build character feelsbadman {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
drOIA (EUNE)
: it is against the rules to tease the enemy?
https://www.wikihow.com/Get-Counselling
Solash (EUW)
: Real Talk. People that ask for a "Teen/Adult Annie" skin genuinely concern me
I was thinking how it'd be cool to have a Boxbox skin in the game. Then I red that post. Now I know what's going on {{champion:44}} {{champion:81}}
: Hey, next time you answer, you should use the "reply" option, so that I will get notified that you answered ;) I just checked the post by pure luck XD > WHAT!? I'm worried even more! It's only your performance with her, not your performance in general. So just take the time to learn her and try to watch some youtube videos on how to play her. Avoid those clickbaits like "Poppy 50 kills dark harvest new meta". But watch someone who plays her well and try to note how he engages, how he uses his stun, when he decides to flee etc, it's very constructive. (this is valid for all champs) > Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it. You're very welcome, it's always a pleasure to help. > So, it seems like she is in the same state I left her. You know, first of all, since you mentioned it, I used to play Garen, but I gave up on him because as soon as I was hitting Silver, even though I was winning lane people ignored me in team fights. I am saying that in case you wonder how come I didn't choose something easier. No no don't worry, you are free to play whatever champ you want. What I was trying to say is that since she is harder than some other champs, it's normal to lose more with her. > I find the shield to be conditional. It's not so much that it doesn't last too long (imo idk), but it may pop in the wrong direction D: and I won't get it. So I cannot estimate the right time to do this :/ Truth be told, I use it for poke or farm mostly Yes, her passive is indeed used for poking and farming. If you last hit a minion with it you instantly get the shield (so you can go fight directly if you time it right) instead of the shield falling somewhere randomly. It is also considered as an AA, so you can get a free Grasp of the undying proc with it (poking). So you're doing well regarding this point. > I rarely do that. Funny thing, it was the primary reason I started playing her, but usually, my closest opponents are the ones with the least remaining health. So this is the actual mistake. Your ultimate is not something to be used at the end of a fight when people are low. But you should use it at the very start so your team will start the fight with a number advantage (like a 5v3) which will guarantee that your team wins the fight. > Yea this is so true! And I have two issues here. 1- I am very scared because I somehow think I am now getting more damage than I should. Not "free damage" but rather actual damage I should be taken. 2- I as a player.. well.. I am kind of very careful, and this makes me hesitant to take risks. I almost never take risks UNLESS I play support. This can go south, but I am braver as support rather than I am with any other role. Taking risks or not taking them shouldn't have any relationship with your role, but just depends on the situation. In a teamfight, your role will be to lock and annoy their carry, you'll have to wait for the right moment to stun their mid or adc with a wall which will give your team a big advantage since after the stun, he'll also be slowed from your Q. So don't waste your E on the first enemy that pops in front of you. Just a little note in case you didn't know : Your W gives you passively armor and magic resist, but if you activate it to get the movement speed. You actually lose those stats, so maybe that's why you are squishier. Hmm I guess that you are braver as a support because you actually main the role more so you feel more confortable and confident in it. I already sent you this message somewhere else in the boards, but I'll say it again : You can add me ingame if you have an EUW account or think of making one, I'll gladly help you get better if you want {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Thank you for your help. Unfortunately I had some technical problems and could not use the internet for a couple of days, so sry for the delayed reply. I will be happy to create an account and play together, I will send you as soon it's ready, thanx. Regarding Poppy, I have reached 6 wins - 17 loses POG {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
misheeLV (EUW)
: %%%% this game i hope it dies
> It gives you a false feeling of importance in your life It IS important for those who make something out of it. I am not talking about Challengers lol. But about streamers who make real-life profits, professional players, that kind of stuff. For the rest of the world, it's as important as any other video game. And yes, if you have any feeling of importance by playing League... I mean... what? What's the accomplishment to be proud of. Unless you actually earn anything, it's probably a habit. We struggle to figure out how to play because we like it, not because we will earn status... Sry but I cringed {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: I cant find the motivation to play lol
Yea it's pretty much the same for me. I just played a game. So you know, some people say "you can't carry alone" right? But then, we just lost from 1 player. He had Darius and he was dealing so much damage. Two hits the tough guys, one the rest of us. So my problem is there is no consistency. I cannot find a pattern to follow and evolve. Like, I will expect this or that from this champion. I don't know what to expect-- I will play against Darius, and when I'll think I have figured out his strengths and weaknesses, a game will come and will make irrelevant what I thought I knew. For example: "After 20 games playing against Darius I figured out it takes about 5 hits to kill Garen, or about 3 secs. So I will have time to heal Garen once for example, or cc Darius or anything." NO! Next game, Darius will kill Garen in 2 hits in less than half a second. So what am I suppose to do now? What's my lesson to be learned here? And on top of that, patches which I have no idea what to make of them. They may write "we nerf Q damage on that champion, so at level 4 it will do 2% less damage" and I'll be like "oh, whatever that's too small" and in reality will be huge news for those who somehow know it's true impact. It's frustrating for me too.
: This matchmaking consists of a monkey with a random button.
Upvoted for the title. That did it for me. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: What's the deal with Poppy?
> Poppy is a very good champ. I would say it's mostly about your performance with her. > But, I wouldn't really say that you should worry about that. WHAT!? I'm worried even more! Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it. So, it seems like she is in the same state I left her. You know, first of all, since you mentioned it, I used to play Garen, but I gave up on him because as soon as I was hitting Silver, even though I was winning lane people ignored me in team fights. I am saying that in case you wonder how come I didn't choose something easier. Anyway, there are definitely some things I am not doing in your post, not because I am not aware of them, but as I read them, I can see why you say she is kinda hard to play. The thing with the trades is, I usually win them, but If I attempt to prolong them I am getting out-traded. For instance, let's say I am facing Yasuo. We both have full life, I stun him to the wall, I q and I leave. This is a successful trade. But if I attempt to continue my lead, he will quickly start doing more damage to me and at some point surpass me. That's especially bad in these occasions where he goes all in and I don't have a way to avoid it. For some reason, I don't remember having this problem a season ago. I think I felt I was quite strong, but now I am getting the impression I am doing less damage than before, while being also unable to take as much damage as before. There are three things I want to address because they are worrying me the most: > You have a pretty big shield with your passive : In other words, try to do short trades when you have it. I find the shield to be conditional. It's not so much that it doesn't last too long (imo idk), but it may pop in the wrong direction D: and I won't get it. So I cannot estimate the right time to do this :/ Truth be told, I use it for poke or farm mostly > During a teamfight, if you can knock 2 people with your ultimate, don't forget that you're gonna be 5v3. I rarely do that. Funny thing, it was the primary reason I started playing her, but usually, my closest opponents are the ones with the least remaining health. > I noticed in your profil that you have a very low kill participation with her (sometimes falling to 20~). Which is pretty bad, you are a tank and a peeler, you should be the first one to be in teamfight. Yea this is so true! And I have two issues here. 1- I am very scared because I somehow think I am now getting more damage than I should. Not "free damage" but rather actual damage I should be taken. 2- I as a player.. well.. I am kind of very careful, and this makes me hesitant to take risks. I almost never take risks UNLESS I play support. This can go south, but I am braver as support rather than I am with any other role. Thank you for your help! {{sticker:katarina-love}}
: Still it isn't fair to me when I have to pay for their mistakes and enemy bot premoted for that :<
Well, it's not like they'll go very far. But, yea it sucks to get demoted when you don't deserve it. Happens to the best of us though, so keep in mind, for better or worse, it's all about the (really) long run.
Lokpes (EUNE)
: My Profile is lvl 5 I was lvl 46
Lol, rename it to Lokpes Junior :P
Ökami (EUNE)
: About Tencent and League
I genuinely feel sorry for Chinese players. Who takes these decisions?...
Rioter Comments
Darkzey (EUNE)
: Can this laptop run league decently?
Hi, what OS runs on this model?
: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE
: So blitzcrank bot just says "Players have reported you 5 times in the past 20 games for intentional feeding. It is, to borrow a human phrase, a “not cool,” and may result in a permaban the next time it occurs." Only 5 reports it takes? If you look at my match history I didn't troll, afk or grief in any of them. They don't understand their system is flawed and the players report you for intentional feeding even if you only have a bad game.. Especially when it's premades..
This is weird. If it was chat related would make sense. Since when 1/5 is considered int? (or any kda at all tbh)
SaulTight (EUNE)
: check the rest of my team and you will understand why.....IF you team is a group of trash trolls superfeeding everybody there is no point in trying its just a huge waste of time...and since i dont waste my money in this trash game i ALWAYS get troll teams.
Trash superfeeding trolls in Bronze? No way :0 In my Bronze people carry games. They carry them good.
: Grade A, but "Chest aquired"
> My question is: Can I still acquire a chest if I now get an S with one such champion? > And bonus question: do I always get a chest whenever a premade team mate achieves grade S-, even if "Chest already acquired"? "Chest acquired" means you will not get another chest from this champion, in any way (for the current season). It's not an unlocked achievement :v
Vytautis (EUNE)
: Absolutely Digusting!!!!!
That's impressive I can't swim
NotLegend (EUNE)
: What i wish for 2019 Riot!
I wish for Riot to drop Diamond to 1090 MMR {{sticker:sg-janna}}
: > [{quoted}](name=ˉÐęqüñˉ,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WQixcxs5,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-23T10:16:53.789+0000) > > You have to stack hp against Darius? interesting duh, he has loads of true dmg...
Thank you didn't know that- I'll get some hp against Darius (I was mostly stacking armor against him :v)
: it's because low elo people don't know how to counter him. they go all in onto him even after he got 5 stacks on them. they don't kite. they don't buy grevious wounds. they don't build ninja tabi and stack hp.
You have to stack hp against Darius? interesting
WarlockBN (EUNE)
: fact guys ..
> i say i play supp ???????? !!!!!!! -edit- What I understood in all this time I play the game, is that not everyone has high expectations or the same goals. Some find it meaningless to progress, others (like me -rip) they just cannot. Think about it: Are you Diamond? After all this time, you have something. Is it enough for you? No, and that's great. There are so many people who play the game for years that are Bronze, Silver e.t.c. and they will never have any accomplishment. I play with them (I mean, I am one of them :v) and I want to beat their heads against a wall, because they do not want to move on. But.. You cannot force others, the only one you can force is yourself. You should keep looking. Don't give up because people who want to evolve are rare. You may find someone who shares the same dream.
Joey995 (EUNE)
: 20 minute ban
Same happens to me. But I have not such failures since I decided to go to the practice mode, whenever I open the client.
: do u disagree or what im not saying riot should do all of that im saying the r range is the most needed for diana jungle the mr and armor is for the lat game and the r resting on q not on kill is much smother and better for diana 2 secnds is along time
This post gives the impression you are suggesting all these buffs. Based on that, imo these are too many suggestions to buff a champion. Stronger in damage, stronger in executing (increase R range, R reset quicker, R resetting on a kill), stronger in cc (E range), stronger in resistances. These are way too many. For example, she already has a shield. You want to buff it, ok. But you also want to buff magic resistance and armor. I am thinking that if she takes the lead (quite possible with the other suggestions), with these resistances it will be game over. However, if you think only some of them would be fine, I can't tell. I am commenting on the post as I read it. But you know usually, buffs or nerfs on a champion are not even the 1/4 of what you wrote. So, the "will not break her at all " part of the title sounds a little ironic :P
: TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!
We are already Silver, there's not much you can do to scare us buddy :D Nice try.
: Here is some diana buffs that well help her but will not break her at all
increase attack speed ad ratio on her Q increase E range increase R range R reset quicker R resetting on a kill ad ratio on her R increase W shield increase magic resistance increase armor
: Strange things happens in ARAM!!!
Tbh, I got so hyped up by the title, that the post let me disappointed.
Hansiman (EUW)
: No, you're going to see Marvel made comics of LoL Lore. First issue of [Ashe: Warmother](https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_GB/comic/ashewarmother/issue-1/0/), is out now.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=m1xLwRnA,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2018-12-21T10:49:00.812+0000) > > No, you&#x27;re going to see Marvel made comics of LoL Lore. boo >:o
CJXander (EUNE)
: Ehmmm, what? Your job is to win the game. I don't know why do people take this personally, if you're a weak player then you should be abused 24/7 on the lane. Even more funny, some people think it is against the rules or moral laws to get focused on.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: It does happen rarely. xD
Don't listen to what others say. Only I tried my best to cheer you up! I'm the nicest person.{{sticker:sg-soraka}}
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: I sometimes feel bad when I kill an enemy player multiple times :(
*_checks op's elo_ I'm sure this rarely happens to you, don't feel bad :)
GreyfellD (EUW)
: No King Rules Forever...
In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you and you may call me {{champion:17}} 👌
Show more

ˉÐęqüñˉ

Level 32 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion