Tarolock (EUNE)
: ofc the game is dieing, its filling up with toxic kids like you...
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=A0Ol9hhk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-11T18:22:29.436+0000) > > ofc the game is dieing, its filling up with toxic kids like you... I am not toxic
: No one wants to wait 30 min for game. And Game became more popular. It's for sure not dying.
> [{quoted}](name=mikrogane2305,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=A0Ol9hhk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-11T16:58:00.758+0000) > > No one wants to wait 30 min for game. > And Game became more popular. It's for sure not dying. If I was riot I would actually add options in the lobby on whether u wanna wait a lot or just get filled. I reckon this would save lots of my games rather than time.
: > We know your game is dying, You speak about the kids who flame? Do you have a proof that the game is dying?
> [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=A0Ol9hhk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-11T16:56:46.421+0000) > > You speak about the kids who flame? Do you have a proof that the game is dying? It's dead :) > [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=A0Ol9hhk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-11T16:56:46.421+0000) > > You speak about the kids who flame? Do you have a proof that the game is dying? Don't need a proof, cause I already know that most of my mates quitted it already since every season has started to become worse than the other.
ΖEΚE (EUNE)
: CAN YOU JUST REMOVE AUTOFILL?
I have never flamed 😂 idk what u are all focusing on. Id rather %%%%ing wait whole fking 30 minutes to get my deserved role than getting into a game to lose.
: > We know your game is dying, You speak about the kids who flame? Do you have a proof that the game is dying?
> [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=A0Ol9hhk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-11T16:56:46.421+0000) > > You speak about the kids who flame? Do you have a proof that the game is dying? It's dead :)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: i mean i play alot of yasuo, i see what you meen with they didnt really nerf him but they still did in someway, his q was scaling of 80%crit now it is down to 60% and his crit already deals 40%less because off his passive, but yeah they really need to start nerfing the champs instead of playing about with the runes, which just makes even more champs deal more dmg
> [{quoted}](name=WonkyDonkeey,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=A3E1GdNw,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-01T21:54:50.074+0000) > > i mean i play alot of yasuo, i see what you meen with they didnt really nerf him but they still did in someway, his q was scaling of 80%crit now it is down to 60% and his crit already deals 40%less because off his passive, but yeah they really need to start nerfing the champs instead of playing about with the runes, which just makes even more champs deal more dmg Exactly
: Unbalanced champions
They say, that in order to climb ranks you have to fix your mistakes, riot is an example of these players, they can't fix their mistakes..
: Unbalanced champions
you are right, but riot doesn't buff champions, they indirectly buff most of them, such the new conquer literally made olaf literally broken he can even 1vs5 rn, also about sylas a braindead champ that literally counters anything, got buffed and not nerfed for no reason, no one gives much care about his win rate, cause win rates are random, so basically it depends in the meta. I predict they gonna nerf olaf instead of nerfing conq. or reverting it, in which reverting it will solve everything, imagine such trash indie company could not nerf yasuo so they indirectly nerfed instead, and they did not care much about what it will cause, literally pissing me, who the %%%% pays these monkeys low diamond players to nerf, and do that kind work. they should be fired.
chεf (EUW)
: If you deserve to be that rank, You will surely be able to climb back. However these d5/4 players sont deserve to be master/grandmaster due to broken lp gains, ruining the experience for legitimate high elo players. Stop being selfish P.s you didnt climb from silver 4 to plat 3. Your op.gg says you started at gold 1
> [{quoted}](name=chefff v2,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=N8V1NkmZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-23T11:43:11.082+0000) > > If you deserve to be that rank, You will surely be able to climb back. However these d5/4 players sont deserve to be master/grandmaster due to broken lp gains, ruining the experience for legitimate high elo players. Stop being selfish > > P.s you didnt climb from silver 4 to plat 3. Your op.gg says you started at gold 1 Wait how is it saying i started from gold 1 man, i know where i started and why would i lie in the first place, look like i said they should reset ranks from d3+ that's it, since in low elo, atm everything is fine. I don't see a reason why ruining all people's progress for the high elo players, it just doesn't make any sense man. Thanks for this good response. Edit: it's not about climbing back, it's about the mentality each player will get after it, many will just lose hope, if you think this is a good solution and for everyone then you are wrong, i am not being selfish, i am here talking in behalf of the people who doesn't want this.
: This is too much. We need to RIOT NOW !
True dude, I lost 124 lp cause of this :(, still counting.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: yes, if you're below gold 1 you will get a free win next time you'll reach promos
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=iRjeuVWy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-10T02:30:26.688+0000) > > yes, if you're below gold 1 you will get a free win next time you'll reach promos thanks for the quick response!!!!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Remember that OP.gg doesn't actually show you your MMR. MMR is a hidden number, and the formula to calculate it is a secret. OP.gg just takes a guess, and it can be way off.
True, i actually was not placed two divisions ahead even though my mmr is really high, i started playing this acc 2 weeks ago and i got it to gold from bronze 5 -26 lp lol, it wasn’t that hard to boost but my mmr did collapse a bit in mid silver 3 due to afk’s and being forced for 3vs5 in 7 games, then from silver 2 to silver 1 and in silver 1 i lost nor a single game idk why then in gold i lost a game due to swapping into a role by trusting one of my teammate as i mentioned above. However i would like to mention something i have 65% win rather with 210 games and i moticed that my lp gaining is just low compared to what it was. Like when i was in silver 3 i used gain 28 then it dropped to 26 then straight on to 18 just cause i lost 8 games in between more than 50 wins. So why losing makes you drop in terms of lp gaining that easily whilst when winning it slowly increases, i actually don’t know how this is balanced. Edit: i own this thread this is just the account that i am talking about.

ΖEΚE

Level 97 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion