TheLynxMan (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=0 ShaDoW 1,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uF7aLhZ3,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-02-22T01:15:44.588+0000) > > I don't really know them all but i know champions that need buff and are weak now like aurelion sol , kinderd , lissandra and viktor ( but i think they buffed viktor but he was weak ) . You can know more about weak and strong champion from website named ( ranked boost ) and click on ( LOL tier list ) This will tell you all about good and weak champion , Also a youtuber called redmercy do videos about patches buffs and nerfs > Thank you for commenting , Feel free to ask any question > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Thoose are weak if you play them and feel. I rarely play Viktor and he is strong instead I might say. Zedmercy sometimes overreacts things, but i like him.
Well I actually said they may have buffed viktor so he may be strong now and I respect your opinion as I don't know much about viktor or even his combo but I have played with him in team several time and that game ended up losing . I mentioned others champion not only viktor and he was one who I wasn't sure about all buff and nerf . Beginning discussion doesn't mean I am scientist at this thing I only wanted to know summoners opinion about riots buff is that wrong and make champions weaker or stronger ? or is that just fair ? Thank you again for commenting , I would like to know more about your opinions .
TheLynxMan (EUNE)
: Mention thoose weaks got nerfed. Tell me more.
I don't really know them all but i know champions that need buff and are weak now like aurelion sol , kinderd , lissandra and viktor ( but i think they buffed viktor but he was weak ) . You can know more about weak and strong champion from website named ( ranked boost ) and click on ( LOL tier list ) This will tell you all about good and weak champion , Also a youtuber called redmercy do videos about patches buffs and nerfs Thank you for commenting , Feel free to ask any question {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: AFK/Leaving System Policy
Well if you reported someone who was afk he would probably be banned for at least : 5 minutes waiting for game in queue for 5 game I think ( If it wasn't higher than that ) that punishment frighten almost all afk. Thank you for reading my comment.
Agidyne (EUW)
: Both Darius and Zed are in a terrible stomp and their sole purpose in this game is to stomp on "unaware" people.
Do you remember the buff that was done to his passive that make him even stronger and have lead in top lane ? How come he is in terrible stomp with all this buff around him ? I think he need nerf to be quite balanced , Riot will buff this champion in patch 8.4 in his E ability which is increasing armour penetration that will make so op , Next time when you play against him you will understand what I mean. Thank you for your comment , Feel free to comment again. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
0 ShaDoW 1 (EUNE)
: Buffs and nerfs
{{champion:254}} {{champion:254}} {{summoner:11}} {{sticker:darius-angry}}
Rioter Comments

0 ShaDoW 1

Level 57 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion