Rioter Comments
: Proper pronunciation would be el-i-si
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: U.R.F CUSTOM GAMES
The stupidest discussion i've ever seen. 1.the screenshot don't means nothing, i think that must be from your friend, but its sure it isn't. 2.The text- sounds like a scenario from superhero film which is useless. You need facts. And this "don´t you want to make League actually fun"- the problem is not that the low elo players who don't understand the game don't have enough things, the problem(s) are the unbalanced champions,the high amount bugs and crashes and the low elo community. 3.The poll- i will be banned if i write my opinion.
SenseiSai (EUW)
: Did any one else get Yasuo as both their most killed and most killed by?
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: You have just enrolled into Runeterra University, which two champions would you want as roomates?
Rioter Comments
: Add a progress bar for Dark harvest
I think "bar" it's not the right word, but i don't know other so,.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
SoniaRiyan (EUNE)
: A few ideas
Sorry but these are the stupidest ideas i have ever seen.
Hansiman (EUW)
: So instead of having to show good behavior over an extended period of time, you just need to play with a premade team for one evening in order to get to level 5? Sounds like this ruins the point of the honor system.
I don't it's good, i just see discussions about honor system and i decided to try to make one.
Rioter Comments
SpikZ51 (EUNE)
: After 14 days my acc still banned??Help?
Actually i had the same problem, with my old acc(thats why its old).When you are banned, for these 14 days riot is analyzing (or something like that) your account for any illegal buy the TOU activities. If everything is good you will be able to play after these 14 days, but if there are problems you won't be able to play. So now the only thing you can do is to submit a ticket at the support page. You will get answer on your email address in a few days. If the "support player" want info you must give it. I hope that will help.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What is wrong with this Poro ?
From how much time is this photo?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You might want to try doing a custom 1v1 against him, whenever he plays well, compliment him on it, create a positive enviroment. Some of the most fun I have is through the back and forth banter between both teams and I will say, it's a lot harder to get toxic to someone once you've already talked to them for a good while.
That's not bad idea, but if he win he will boost himself,but if he lose he will become more toxic, so i have to play even number of games and the score must be win-lose-win-lose...,but i will try it thank you.
Ricje (EUW)
: Naming and shaming is not allowed. Might want to remove your friend's name from your post. As for asking for help: if he's being toxic then he'll be punished for it eventually. Riot Games (this goes for the LoL community as well) is not your friend's babysitter. It's not their (nor our) job to teach him to not be toxic. If your friend does not change his ways then he'll be punished for it eventually and might end up getting him permanently banned.
Rioter Comments
: Technical issues are a tricky ones. Sometimes there is little we can do, if its connected to Internet Provider, or your hardware. I am sure we tried to provide tips, but some things we sadly cannot change :(.
When i see i have problems with reconnecting i am checking my internet on Twitch.If the quality is permanently good then i use the support system. But my PC's soft/hardware is good and i know they are not problem. But i am not trying to make argue, im just saying.
Rioter Comments
: What problems were not helped with if I may ask?
I was getting many leavebusters because i was having problem with reconnecting or power failures.
: A "thank you" to Riot Support
Why they dont help me, i have so much problems and they never help me :(
: sOAZ>Alphari and Gorilla is a world class player.
Then why Alphari was winning vs sOAZ?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
wolf jade (EUNE)
: well the new champ be out on 11/19
On 11/19 on EU. Also if you want some assumptions about the champion here is a link for my assumptions as a discussion(it's on my old account): https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-creations-en/lcW7vPsT-about-the-new-secret-champion
Rioter Comments
: It´s my birthday
Riot! Give skin to this player please, it's his/her birthday.
Raymaxe (EUW)
: Client Issues - 14.11.2018
Rioter Comments
: You don't get a border for your end of season rank this year.
: ***
{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Krux (EUW)
: My first punishment.
Sorry it's too long for my patient, so i didn't read it, but i gave vote
Rioter Comments
: [Champion Suggestion] Raixus, The Lonely Pilgrim
Show more

10 20 13 1 19

Level 41 (EUNE)