Rioter Comments
: LoR nerf deny
Wait the early access is actually real?
Rioter Comments
: Changing Nami's ult name
I think this champion will be banned every game in japan
: Miss Fortune drawing/ Microsoft paint/ sketch
Pls vote +1, i want cool little legend http://prntscr.com/pk5x1m
: U mean the same way varus and aurelion sol are the same?
: my opinion is: xayah: ranger, wild, birblover. X mana: R and then E. rakan: wild, guardian, birdlover. X mana: R W birblover: idk make something up
I don't Rakan should have his usual ult because he will be just new version of Vi
Rioter Comments
Zylecik (EUW)
: Blitz Desktop App
Yes, it is legal. I've been using it for like 1 year.
: "The Magic of RNG"
Ye, haven't you seen the "early noble highrolling"
: wrong game
Idk where to ask
Rioter Comments
KerberosFi (EUNE)
: For 1 cost unit, having phantom (even if that would be 2-star) isn't something that can happen as long as morde is in the champion pool. Itself the idea of choosing darkin or shadow assassin is interesting one and hopefully they could implement that in some way. I would maybe have him as 3 or 4 cost unit. As well as you, uncertain of which class and origin, but given that higher tier it would give possibility to buff numbers and give chance to implement the phantom on upgrade, which I like as idea. Also I think flexibility in traits is overall better justified on 3-cost unit than on 1-cost one.
It's 1-cost so people can make 3-star kayn(get phantom) easily.
Rioter Comments
: TFT 3 star champ before stage 3-1
Thats seems hard but actually its really easy
Satip CIS (EUW)
: Loading screen TFT
My delay is 2-3 seconds long.
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: Could you provide screenshot where Riot says that tftactics are legal? It could even help Not a Lux Main in his case.
https://prnt.sc/p8o08v
Rioter Comments
: TFT
Submit a ticket about TFT>ranked play.
Roxãs (EUW)
: omg you really thought using this UI changing cheat isnt a ban reason? hahaha
I asked riot about those overlay. They said they are legal because they don't give an actual advantage to player and the info the overlays give can used by everyone.
: > [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=E1T3j7Gf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-19T14:02:03.760+0000) > Comeback. Otherwise people with good first rolls will just snowball to an easy win That makes no sense at all. If they are worried about good rolls then they should change or manipulate the odds. An besides that, it is more worth to get a good roll later in the game then early in the game. Giving people an advantage is just bad game development.
But by inting in the early game you will lose about 30 hp to make economy and hope to get a good item/champion from the shared draft(and this is called a strategy, a synonym of tactics, you wanted some tactics, right?). Also if you don't find the item/champion you need you lose 10-20 hp from the next 2 rounds, this is kinda All-in strategy.
: Can Riot please hire some proper devs to balance TFT
Maybe if the player have the right items. And maybe if there isnt a comp in the lobby that counters them.
Salron88 (EUW)
: petition. Lets show riot we dont care about WORLD'S if they dont care about our game.
I think they get more money from the esports, so there is nothing wrong with caring about the thing that gives you more money.
: Will gold TFT players get after season rewards?
Rioter Comments
Shamose (EUW)
: None. I have a second screen and [this website](https://www.tft-helper.com/).
Yes i forgot about "i use other" option. Just upvote my comment if you use other.
: TFT NEW CLASS CONCEPT
Yes and yasuo will count as 2 toxic units. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Toxic bonus: basic attacks have 20%(2 toxic)/60%(4 toxic) chance to disable positive effects for 2 seconds(includes skills,traits, items) BUT if you have 6 nobles(for example) and a noble got basic attacked by a toxic you will still have the 6 nobles buff, just for one champion less
Rioter Comments
: You lose any more you will be demoted; I haven't played TFT ranked-but afaik you can lose LP even at 4th place, so try to aim for top 3.
No. If you are 4th or above you get lp, but if you are 5th or lower you lose lp.
ShacoOrTaco (EUNE)
: No. You will lose 4lp that's all
Rioter Comments
: When is the SG GOING TO START
: Where exactly new Champion Collection is bad?
Why do you even care? I use my collection only to see the free champions and champions' abilities. What do you use for to care so much about it's design.
Shamose (EUW)
: My whole TFT game is stuck on level 1
This is discussion for bug reports
: At low levels you'll die before you can build something like high lvl players advise because everyone plays too aggressively. Several items can be the difference. Besides that, I doubt gold can be compared to items. Items stay with you to the end of the game, some people even say that you should build your team around items you get.
I had a game where i got 9 gold and zero items from minions, with this gold i upgraded my champions, made an early win streak and won the game as 1st place.
: TFT suggestion: remove coin drops from minion battles
Getting early gold isn't bad if you are a good player. I checked your profile and you are iron 2 in TFT, so don't complain about TFT.
Rioter Comments
: Why does my league client, look like it's made by epic games?
This is either bugged or just found an old photo on the client because the version of the client on the photo is 1.5, while the latest version is 9.17.
: number 1 i agree with. i dont understand what you mean in number 2. number 3 is ridiculous. number 4 is undeniably stupid. 5 is just dumb
number 2 means level 30, not rank 30.
Bebøp (EUW)
: In aram we should be able to get any champion.
3 days after the change "ARAM IS PURE RNG, YOU %%%%ED UP AGAIN RIOT!" . I am not even joking with this so -1(also because i have ARAM account).
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=10 20 13 1 19,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=juXEPPIE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-03T04:46:11.654+0000) > > The only broken things in TFT are pantheon and evelyn. and karthus and kennen and aurelion sol and shyvana and lucian and draven and varus and glacials and full noble team and hextech bonus and force of nature
Do you know what "item" is? Karthus, kennen, A-sol and varus - dragon's claw; shyvana - red buff and hush; lucian, draven and varus - thornmail. The noble champions aren't that strong, the buff can't block true damage and the noble comp is weak mid game(+ late game if you can't find kayle). Glacial and hextech - good positioning( even vs 4 hextech) Force of nature- i think they nerfed the maximum of units on the board to 9(i will ask riot for this and edit he comment when they answer me), so if you reach 9th level the item become useless.
VEELEN (EUNE)
: Such an minor thing (and wrong) when whole TFT game is so broken in major factors like champion whirpool or powerspike or unfairness... {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
The only broken things in TFT are pantheon and evelyn.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Can we have more ways to obtain orange essence please?
In my acc i have 3k orrange essence and i still wait to get a skin i want
kriegnes (EUW)
: Any less rng Auto Chess games?
I think promoting games is illegal in boards
: Is this ok to do?
If he was actually mad at you he wouldn't waste so much writing, he would just "GO %%%" and "YOU *UCKING IDIOT" or "gonsbg kesbgegewgweguqe"(for example). I think he was just joking but like in smarter way.
TRIPLECOOL (EUNE)
: Why does RIOT ban people for verbal abuse and negative attittude , but never bans anyone for feeding
You don't know what is feeding. The thing that happens in your game it's just player vs better player, which happens in every game. Those players aren't playing well but they are trying their best and this isn't bannable otherwise every noob(nothing offensive) should be banned
Show more

10 20 13 1 19

Level 87 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion