Rioter Comments
: Lvl 12 looking for mates to do missions
Reloecc (EUNE)
: Open blue tokens in under the loot menu?
> [{quoted}](name=Reloecc,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zmNbGURE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-09T09:21:50.556+0000) > > Open blue tokens in under the loot menu? did this already
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Infernape (EUW)
: It's not. The update includes file deletions and the patcher includes that in the total file size. The actual patch is much, much smaller.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=2xWTtEAR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-30T14:58:32.926+0000) > > It's not. The update includes file deletions and the patcher includes that in the total file size. The actual patch is much, much smaller. oh okay thank you
Rioter Comments
3oMaRa2001 (EUNE)
: How to freeze the lane?
Rioter Comments
3oMaRa2001 (EUNE)
: 1000Ap??
Lol i need a normal build
Rioter Comments
3oMaRa2001 (EUNE)
: Ranked Flex or Ranked solo/duo?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: yeah.. every one In EUNA have that shit... but the real question is.. WHY F@CK%NG FRIDAY!!! {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=MediEvil16,realm=EUNE,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=rTtOe6YE,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-02-26T20:51:22.192+0000) > > yeah.. every one In EUNA have that shit... but the real question is.. WHY F@CK%NG FRIDAY!!! {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Exactly
Pincu (EUNE)
: Will you paint the mask too? :d
hhh nice name xDD
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
SoulBawz (EUW)
: maybe you only deleted the shortcut? and > so remove the punishment. isnt really a nice way to ask is it? also, the best way to really ensure its gone (which you should have done) is remove mklol, then remove lol and reinstall lol.
I went to the control panel then programs and features then unistall/change and i deleted it
Rhasta (EUW)
: Why do you make it sound like it's Riot's fault you don't check your emails? You signed up to their terms and agreement, and provided your email address and the only method of contact. Your own fault for no checking it.
again i deleted it when they warned me before i was punished
A Ocean (EUW)
: It's not a warning. It's a notification that you've been punished. By now EVERYONE should know that MKLoL is 100% bannable, it was stated by Riot multiple times. That was your warning. You call the thread "a punishment without a reason" even though you exactly know the reason: you used MKLoL. Fine. Now you know why you were banned. Have a good day.
i deleted the application when they warned me and it was a warning only since 15days not a punishment so why im banned now?
Rioter Comments
3oMaRa2001 (EUNE)
: Low LP !!
42Wins and 34Loses
ThePuncake (EUNE)
: Greetings Summoner, because your mmr is affecting how much lp you gain per win and lose, if you belong in your division then you'll get less lp per win and lose more lp. It is likely that your mmr is saying that you belong in bronze but you may raise your mmr by the amount of how much you affect the game to your favour and how good you play. I hope I helped. Have a nice evening.
yes i have low mmr but if i have low skillz how i win 7games in row without feeding and 3 of them i was carry i thinik its not fair for me last game 21/6 and 92 cs as jungler and i have got my solo drags and carried very good and full build in 37mnts only and 13lp only not fair at all
Rioter Comments
: People banning champs you want to play. Remove it please.
Maybe u r the 2nd pick on your team in ur team and u want to plkay an op champ and the 1st pick in the enemy team want to pick the same champ!
: Idea for Leaverbuster
maybe if u didnt leave that game those 50 miniutes would be 30 minutes or maybe your team wont lose after playing for 50minutes
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
DHZ (EUW)
: Should be tomorrow.
> [{quoted}](name=DHZ Dragonhunter,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=E6HuMx7P,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-19T18:52:42.302+0000) > > Should be tomorrow. tomorrow should be after mid night or after tomorrow's mid night?
Rioter Comments
xCillion (EUW)
: Greetings, what exactly is your question? Wether LPQ can be taken off your Account? If so, no, im afraid that does not happen. But that should not matter if the tournament is done in a custom game lobby :o
Its a tournament from lol arabic group its prepared with roit idk if its in a custom lobby
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Well, do you experience the error every time your game ends and the client opens? Or did you just have it once or twice?
> [{quoted}](name=TheLUCKYfighter,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=j0EwFccQ,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-23T14:08:34.190+0000) > > Well, do you experience the error every time your game ends and the client opens? > Or did you just have it once or twice? not when the game end the launcher doesnt open at all? and this is the 2nd time 1st patch 5.17 and it fixed itself in 3-4 hours now the error lasted 2days
: So your client is open and without doing anything your recieve a bugsplat and sometimes when you close your launcher you get it too? Do you often experience the bugsplats for you client or was it just 1 or 2 times? The launcher is normal, if you close it while it's doing something (like an update) it'll give a bugsplat when forced to close.
> [{quoted}](name=TheLUCKYfighter,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=j0EwFccQ,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-23T13:55:18.928+0000) > Do you often experience the bugsplats for you client or was it just 1 or 2 times? sorry what do u mean by this ?
3oMaRa2001 (EUNE)
: 2nd time the same bug
http://prntscr.com/8jko2j I updated it 4 days ago i played on the first day 2-4games 2nd day ididnt play it at all third day [yesterday] the error started today the same problem. I got the same problem in 5.17 but it fixed it self after 3-4 hours
3oMaRa2001 (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=3oMaRa2001,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=j0EwFccQ,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-23T13:50:49.219+0000) > > yes the update done i played 2-4 games and bugsplat appear sometimes after a while or when i close the luancher
: Hello 3oMaRa2001! Even slow progress is still progress! As long as it's doing something, do not touch it and let it sit. Some computers/networks need some more time than other to complete the patching process. Stopping it in the middle of the process will just reset it and make you do it all over again while giving you a bugsplat error. I would suggest doing it overnight or somewhere were you can leave it run for a long time, when you wake up in the morning, League of Legends will be patched and ready! :)
> [{quoted}](name=TheLUCKYfighter,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=j0EwFccQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-09-23T05:49:14.129+0000) > > Hello 3oMaRa2001! > > Even slow progress is still progress! > As long as it's doing something, do not touch it and let it sit. Some computers/networks need some more time than other to complete the patching process. Stopping it in the middle of the process will just reset it and make you do it all over again while giving you a bugsplat error. > > I would suggest doing it overnight or somewhere were you can leave it run for a long time, when you wake up in the morning, League of Legends will be patched and ready! :) u dont understand i got the patch and i played 2 or 3 games and its bugsplat
Rioter Comments
3oMaRa2001 (EUNE)
: How to know my stacks as a jungler please read what i mean
Rioter Comments
Coxis (EUNE)
: I'll still stay around until you confirm the full installation and log in the client. So please, if you run in any kind of problem again, tell me here. :)
Its done :))) thnx for your time
Coxis (EUNE)
: Alright, I tried to find you a solution. And I found a few, but they are rather complicated to follow. Therefore, I would ask you to uninstall the game. Then go here https://signup.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/redownload And download the appropriate version of installer for your PC and run it. Install the game to a different location than it is now. If you're using any Antivirus/Firewall, please shut it down during this process. Please keep me posted on what's happening, if you have any problems by doing this.
Thank you very much i left the laptop for about 1 hour to eat after stopping all the HSS services and its now scanning much files its 1100file thnx for ur time And thnx Sir,Eambo
Coxis (EUNE)
: ok, so your launcher crashed. Can you please upload the last patching log now? Sorry for asking this so many times, but it's the only way we can see what's going on with your launcher.
3oMaRa2001 (EUNE)
: [Resolved] Another bug help please :)
So i have to w8 for the next patch i played on this patch 5.17 several times so why its bugged now?
3oMaRa2001 (EUNE)
: [Resolved] Another bug help please :)
http://prntscr.com/8cih8n This is the error
Coxis (EUNE)
: By the way. Try running lol.launcher.admin.exe from your League of Legends folder, with HSS on. Let it run. And tell me if you're stuck again.
Show more

3oMaRa2001

Level 90 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion