GLurch (EUW)
: EU Boards Discord 💬
: All i do is mute the person who is using his mouth a lot more than his logical thoughts. also, i noticed you're in the same region as i am. Is it okay if we play sometimes? ^^ Don't worry, i'm not toxic
> [{quoted}](name=FunnyFriend23,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-10-12T21:46:59.603+0000) > > All i do is mute the person who is using his mouth a lot more than his logical thoughts. > > > > also, i noticed you're in the same region as i am. Is it okay if we play sometimes? ^^ Don't worry, i'm not toxic Ok bro and I am sad because I have friends who I play for them and after for game they remove me :( because I play bad 💔😖
Oblee (EUW)
: How to report toxic behaviour?
I have this problem dude and i feel you i was got bully with offensive words and toxic behaviors and i d ont know what i do ;-; i had sent tickets to riot to report this players but i do nt know if it is hepfull because i had been crying in this game for toxic behaviors (i am not kid i am 22) and yes i need help ;-; :(
: Toxicity
I do nt know what i do when i meet them ;-; when i fed and i play bad the somes summoners not all they starting to bully me {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: they blamed me or others.
> [{quoted}](name=dikketietje,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=000b000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-10T17:19:55.564+0000) > > they blamed me or others. I feel you 😢
: because i raged so hard on those blamers xD
> [{quoted}](name=dikketietje,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=000b0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-10T15:22:59.991+0000) > > because i raged so hard on those blamers xD aaa but did they flame you before?
: don't be sad, they are crappy small minded fckers. You don't live for this game, you live for your family, your job, your friends, you live to be a good person and when you somehow die at old age, you look back and can see you made people happy. That's what matters, not some fools who troll you in this game.
> [{quoted}](name=dikketietje,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=0002000200000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T18:17:47.848+0000) > > don't be sad, they are crappy small minded fckers. You don't live for this game, you live for your family, your job, your friends, you live to be a good person and when you somehow die at old age, you look back and can see you made people happy. That's what matters, not some fools who troll you in this game. True And riot Should fix the community about the Offensive Players
: Y my account is suspended for 14 days xD.
> [{quoted}](name=dikketietje,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T18:19:06.754+0000) > > Y my account is suspended for 14 days xD. rly Dude ? you d ont starting the figthing why you god suspended ?
: i would fckking destroy them mentally, i wouldn't stop commenting on them and i would flame them like hell.
> [{quoted}](name=dikketietje,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-10-08T16:26:23.817+0000) > > i would fckking destroy them mentally, i wouldn't stop commenting on them and i would flame them like hell. Yes but riot after ban you ;-; :(
: Not true, i'm suspended after they blamed/flamed me. Of course i flamed like hell, but still, it doesn't matter to rito who starts the flaming, you will get a ban, fair or not fair.
> [{quoted}](name=dikketietje,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2019-10-08T16:34:42.745+0000) > > Not true, i'm suspended after they blamed/flamed me. Of course i flamed like hell, but still, it doesn't matter to rito who starts the flaming, you will get a ban, fair or not fair. Dude When Someone starting to flaming you why you think riot does not ban him or her he or she insults you like me ;-; i was insulted by Some summoners :( ;-; and i am so sad
Salrynn (EUW)
: I usually go with number one nowadays, it's great The enemy was saying my fiance is a bad Yasuo in an aram, so I was just like "why don't you teach him?" and like your ADC, their reactions was very amusing xD
> [{quoted}](name=Salrynn,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-10-03T10:50:04.271+0000) > > I usually go with number one nowadays, it's great > > The enemy was saying my fiance is a bad Yasuo in an aram, so I was just like "why don't you teach him?" and like your ADC, their reactions was very amusing xD :( sad
: just ignore it
> [{quoted}](name=Snea%%%quid,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-10-06T22:05:43.218+0000) > > just ignore it It should but what if some summoners bully you I said this because I was bullied ;-; I cannot tell the names here because it is a forum so how to ignore it ?
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri is Love,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-10-02T21:42:09.822+0000) > > sweethearts people >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Toxics People Bayern>>>>>>>>>>Tottenham
> [{quoted}](name=Report tahmTroll,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2019-10-06T11:34:05.161+0000) > > Bayern>>>>>>>>>>Tottenham .... its league of legends forum dude its not champion league and I have big problem :(
Fantine (EUW)
: Exactly. Last time I lost patience and decided to defend myself against a whole toxic team who started to flame me already in the champ select; naturally I couldn't resist using a few wt? or stating that s??t elo people from the same s??t elo as me should not tell me anything (they had a problem I choosed LeBlanc mid cause they looked and I didn't have good normals with LB xD). I haven't even reported them after all as I just turned off my computer. Well... Now I have chat restrictions etc. cause they all reported me even though I've been considered a friendly player for a looong time :) I wrote to LoL support but I don't have any answer. So yeah, don't flame back, just mute :D
> [{quoted}](name=Fantine,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-10-02T22:40:31.019+0000) > > Exactly. Last time I lost patience and decided to defend myself against a whole toxic team who started to flame me already in the champ select; naturally I couldn't resist using a few wt? or stating that s??t elo people from the same s??t elo as me should not tell me anything (they had a problem I choosed LeBlanc mid cause they looked and I didn't have good normals with LB xD). I haven't even reported them after all as I just turned off my computer. Well... Now I have chat restrictions etc. cause they all reported me even though I've been considered a friendly player for a looong time :) I wrote to LoL support but I don't have any answer. So yeah, don't flame back, just mute :D I think yes the muting is the best solution but after for game if someone insults you what would you do ?
: > [{quoted}](name=Zedant,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T09:17:48.354+0000) > > Yeah it worked better for me. > Just be sure to have chatlog/screenshot when ticketing > > Theory on why report doesnt work: > First of all only one report per gane counts, so if someone else also reported its like you never did,while not world changing its something. > Now this is just brain cannon of me, but: > Since prople can report people for racism and such "worse crime" they will do it to give a stronger punishment for someone they dislike. > For example riot employer/bot have to research the entire chat log to confirm the report for flame, it plugs and real report dont arrive as fast,thus it doesnt work. ok bro tnx for advancing and you will have a great day !!!!
if I say something wrong I am saying sry
Zedant (EUW)
: Yeah it worked better for me. Just be sure to have chatlog/screenshot when ticketing Theory on why report doesnt work: First of all only one report per gane counts, so if someone else also reported its like you never did,while not world changing its something. Now this is just brain cannon of me, but: Since prople can report people for racism and such "worse crime" they will do it to give a stronger punishment for someone they dislike. For example riot employer/bot have to research the entire chat log to confirm the report for flame, it plugs and real report dont arrive as fast,thus it doesnt work.
> [{quoted}](name=Zedant,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T09:17:48.354+0000) > > Yeah it worked better for me. > Just be sure to have chatlog/screenshot when ticketing > > Theory on why report doesnt work: > First of all only one report per gane counts, so if someone else also reported its like you never did,while not world changing its something. > Now this is just brain cannon of me, but: > Since prople can report people for racism and such "worse crime" they will do it to give a stronger punishment for someone they dislike. > For example riot employer/bot have to research the entire chat log to confirm the report for flame, it plugs and real report dont arrive as fast,thus it doesnt work. ok bro tnx for advancing and you will have a great day !!!!
Zedant (EUW)
: Actually Sending a ticket is better,it means immediate action since the report botton doesnt seems to work these days.
Are you sure dude ?
: Toxicity>>>>>>League of legends
> [{quoted}](name=Report tahmTroll,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-10-02T18:03:17.333+0000) > > Toxicity>>>>>>League of legends sweethearts people >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Toxics People
Akaillusion (EUNE)
: English please thanks.
> [{quoted}](name=Akaillusion,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=000500010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-02T11:52:24.713+0000) > > English please thanks. No sarcasm pls thanks
: Sad Nobody care :(
Why all players are negative 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Why I cannot find friends I got removes why ????? ;-; why is so difficult to find someone who rly want to talk with me 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔 I am rly Disappointed
Akaillusion (EUNE)
: cuz he needs to make victim of himself
> [{quoted}](name=Akaillusion,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=0005000100000001,timestamp=2019-10-02T02:41:51.829+0000) > > cuz he needs to make victim of himself dude he said to me that he is refuse everything on other discussion you how are you ?
Hahrimazd (EUW)
: As little sissies would say (because this game is Known to have a sissy community, so you’re good here): report.
> [{quoted}](name=Hahrimazd,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-01T21:44:53.645+0000) > > As little sissies would say (because this game is Known to have a sissy community, so you’re good here): report. you are better bro but I hate toxicity 😭
: Just mute. It's what I do all the time with toxic people. The second I see someone mass ping question marks over someone else or start being toxic in chat, that's an immediate mute for that players, pings, emotes, and chat. If you want to play with someone who isn't toxic, feel free to add me.
> [{quoted}](name=TheCampingOwl,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-10-01T22:10:11.951+0000) > > Just mute. It's what I do all the time with toxic people. > > The second I see someone mass ping question marks over someone else or start being toxic in chat, that's an immediate mute for that players, pings, emotes, and chat. > > If you want to play with someone who isn't toxic, feel free to add me. ok
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Why the ":(" though? Did I say something bad?
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2019-10-01T20:05:11.497+0000) > > Why the ":(" though? Did I say something bad? no you didn't 😭
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Just mute them. Happens to me too, like yesterday I made a misplay with a friend on botlane, our mid had a problem with top too, he was just like "bot and top please go afk". I'd like to add, we carried that game and the midlaner had more deaths than me, my adc, and our top together. Some people will just flame you because they're insecure and trying to point out other people's mistakes makes them feel better about them performing poorly. It's annoying, but it happens. Just mute them and enjoy your game!
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-01T19:29:42.108+0000) > > Just mute them. Happens to me too, like yesterday I made a misplay with a friend on botlane, our mid had a problem with top too, he was just like "bot and top please go afk". > > I'd like to add, we carried that game and the midlaner had more deaths than me, my adc, and our top together. > > Some people will just flame you because they're insecure and trying to point out other people's mistakes makes them feel better about them performing poorly. It's annoying, but it happens. Just mute them and enjoy your game! Yes I am positive person and I remember when you say something in other discussion :( in friend requests :(
: friendship is trust, is a thing you earn, you cant just go near of a random people and say be my best friend. You eventualy will get some friends.
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Girl,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-01T19:34:42.670+0000) > > friendship is trust, is a thing you earn, you cant just go near of a random people and say be my best friend. > You eventualy will get some friends. ok ^_^
: When people start flaming me, I usually resort to one of 2 types of responses: 1. Smart-ass comments. Had a game this morning where my adc starting flaming me for the items I was building, so I asked him what items he wanted to me build. His reactions were very amusing. 2. Embrace your inner Rammus. Whatever they say to you, either say "ok" or "alright". Nothing else. A lot of the time the people who flame are expecting you to flame them back, to get as angry as they are. There's no point in doing this, so by-pass it.
> [{quoted}](name=Wandering Mist,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-01T19:29:45.169+0000) > > When people start flaming me, I usually resort to one of 2 types of responses: > > 1. Smart-ass comments. Had a game this morning where my adc starting flaming me for the items I was building, so I asked him what items he wanted to me build. His reactions were very amusing. > > 2. Embrace your inner Rammus. Whatever they say to you, either say "ok" or "alright". Nothing else. A lot of the time the people who flame are expecting you to flame them back, to get as angry as they are. There's no point in doing this, so by-pass it. I feel you dude 😭 I want to find too sweetheart people
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Just mute them. Happens to me too, like yesterday I made a misplay with a friend on botlane, our mid had a problem with top too, he was just like "bot and top please go afk". I'd like to add, we carried that game and the midlaner had more deaths than me, my adc, and our top together. Some people will just flame you because they're insecure and trying to point out other people's mistakes makes them feel better about them performing poorly. It's annoying, but it happens. Just mute them and enjoy your game!
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-01T19:29:42.108+0000) > > Just mute them. Happens to me too, like yesterday I made a misplay with a friend on botlane, our mid had a problem with top too, he was just like "bot and top please go afk". > > I'd like to add, we carried that game and the midlaner had more deaths than me, my adc, and our top together. > > Some people will just flame you because they're insecure and trying to point out other people's mistakes makes them feel better about them performing poorly. It's annoying, but it happens. Just mute them and enjoy your game! ok
: wich part mute and report or get friends
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Girl,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-10-01T19:30:33.742+0000) > > wich part mute and report or get friends get friends
: Mute, report after game and get some friends {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Girl,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-01T19:26:31.346+0000) > > Mute, report after game and get some friends > {{sticker:poppy-wink}} How 😭
: just flame back and u wont get banned. if u start the flame u get banned (depends on what u write) but if he is flaming u then u can flame back and wont get back
> [{quoted}](name=WishIHadTeam ,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-01T18:23:03.008+0000) > > just flame back and u wont get banned. if u start the flame u get banned (depends on what u write) but if he is flaming u then u can flame back and wont get back Dude I hate flaming why I should to flaming other it is antisocialist I want to meet good and sweetheart people :( I was hurt from nautilous in this game because he is abuse me and he is offend to me I cannot tell the name because its a forum (sebanox06)
F0XH0UND (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=MattiDing67,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-01T17:13:28.223+0000) > > If somebody insult you i recommend you reminding him that he isnt better as you are so he has no right to inslt you and he should shut his dam mouth No flamer will listen to this, or anything else you might say. Best is to mute and keep playing.
> [{quoted}](name=F0XH0UND,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-01T17:23:42.321+0000) > > No flamer will listen to this, or anything else you might say. > > Best is to mute and keep playing. yep but after this game I can submitt and request to riot right ? I ask because where I can mention the names who hurt me :( 😭?
Infinitty (EUW)
: mute. sometimes ignoring someone is the best gift you can offer. and report by the end of the game
> [{quoted}](name=Infinitty,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=92ElE55d,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-01T17:12:45.965+0000) > > mute. sometimes ignoring someone is the best gift you can offer. > and report by the end of the game Yep that's right
Rioter Comments
: Sad Nobody care :(
See ofc When i play game after for minites the player who i played before he is remove {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: Wait, what? I did accept your friend request. It's just I haven't been playing much recently cause I've been really busy with other things --in fact, I haven't even logged into my account for over 2 weeks... Απλα εχω καιρο να παιξω LoL λογω αλλων υποχρεωσεων. Δεν σ'εχω αφαιρεσει απο τη λιστα φιλων...
ααα οκ bro sry my fault :( then συγνώμη
Sillu1321 (EUNE)
: We can play sometimes if you want to :D, Tried adding but ur friend list is full
Ty for remove me too :( ;-;
: Sad Nobody care :(
Why i cannot find people who rly stays ;-; :(
: As I said, If you add me I will accept {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Ty for remove me :( ;-; να σε καλα :(
: Sad Nobody care :(
np if you d ont want me guys i am rly thankfull :(
Sillu1321 (EUNE)
: We can play sometimes if you want to :D, Tried adding but ur friend list is full
if you d ont want me np :(
dragonfly9 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri is Love,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=jMLQxBHy,comment-id=000100020000000000000002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T16:01:38.461+0000) > > ok my english in not the best my native language is greek but np nobody cares Ait
: Sometimes i feel your pain. It is true that most of the players hate to socialize and refuse to accept friend requests for different reasons.This is nothing compared to those guys that spam the chat in rankeds with ,,idc'' and stfu while you try to talk to them about tactics. Also if you annoy the shiet out of them they will simply mute you or block you (some of them are snowflakes) If I want to make them talk I ask them about the Brusilov Offensive or the Battle of the Dnieper (works everytime) Also if you want you can add me
i d ont know if you want :(
dragonfly9 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri is Love,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=jMLQxBHy,comment-id=000100020000000000000002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T16:01:38.461+0000) > > ok my english in not the best my native language is greek but np nobody cares Ait
dragonfly9 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri is Love,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=jMLQxBHy,comment-id=0001000200000000000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T09:40:30.615+0000) > > ok then sry if I say my opinion 😭 Dont see your opinion anywhere Nor I see mentioning myself your opinion anywhere Whats your native language cuz its clearly not English
ok my english in not the best my native language is greek but np nobody cares
dragonfly9 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri is Love,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=jMLQxBHy,comment-id=00010002000000000000000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T20:05:30.915+0000) > > Is it rigth reason then ? Yep its more than a right reason
ok then sry if I say my opinion 😭
dragonfly9 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri is Love,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=jMLQxBHy,comment-id=000100020000000000000002,timestamp=2019-09-02T12:12:37.518+0000) > > ok i have different opinion :( i am not agree but To ignore Friends Requests is the Easiest Momevent but to send request to someone who (he and she ) played with you and after he or she remove you its hurtbreaking :( idk if you can understand Neither I understand what that means nor I understand what you mean
Is it rigth reason then ?
Sillu1321 (EUNE)
: We can play sometimes if you want to :D, Tried adding but ur friend list is full
ok i will add you now
: Heh, like when I solo queue ranked, mainly support, my adc is like "hey good job wanna duo?" and I´m just like saying nothing, decline the request and think "bro I carried your ass."
League of legends ITS not only RANK its and for fun
Silent Note (EUNE)
: I doubt someone who doesn't even know me and only played a game with me cares about me.
ok same too :(
Show more

Ahri is Love

Level 187 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion