: If you are near gold / plat we can try playing a few games, I am never negative! EVURH!
: dunno for you but when i submit i always get pop up message in client. You have to give them strong statements
Hmm how can you call a statement of, for example, Blitzcrank who admitted few times on the chat that he is trolling and he doesn't care about the game? Flashing without a reason, afking, intentionally feeding etc. Well for Riot it was not a good enough reason to ban him. So I don't know what a "good reason" is anymore.
in10city (EUNE)
: Hello guys
Well few weeks ago there was a guy here who claimed that he got ban for picking an off meta champion on a role and he was really bad with it. I think it was Kalista on support. So I'm not sure how it will be with your Soraka. As for someone who plays her a lot - I don't see her on the jungle. Sure her passive can be good on ganks and ultimate can help a lot but her dmg is not as good as most of the junglers and while I had fun with ad Soraka - she still, in my opinion, is much better with ap.
: Double lp loss for afk/quit
I don't know why it's still not a thing yet...
in10city (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Alchemiczka,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AuEXsnFd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-16T12:53:35.539+0000) > > The only think that Annie really needs is either better range or mobility. I like playing her but with all that new champs she is too damn slow... Years ago I could stun someone when needed, now I need to wait for them to come close but it's still 50% chance that I will get it right (because of shields, walls, ultimates, inivisibility etc.). Also she needs to come very close to hit with her skill which is so hard looking at the range of other midlaners. c_c I still think that anyone of mages cannot kill annie 1v1 in close gap
Well it depends on their range. If I have flash and ignite it's practically easy to kill enemy mage but without flash I'm often helpless. When I want to get closer - their skills are poking me hard. Ahri, Syndra, Brand, Kayle, Azir, Vel'koz... lots of them have much better range to poke me to death while I need to wait for flash.
Torkl (EUW)
: EUW is probably worse :P 7/10 games its a must mute on atleast 3 ppl
I play on EUW too and I receive lots of instant feedback for reports. On EUNE I got only a few in last whole year....
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: About what's not okey in league of legends..
The only think that Annie really needs is either better range or mobility. I like playing her but with all that new champs she is too damn slow... Years ago I could stun someone when needed, now I need to wait for them to come close but it's still 50% chance that I will get it right (because of shields, walls, ultimates, inivisibility etc.). Also she needs to come very close to hit with her skill which is so hard looking at the range of other midlaners. c_c
Rioter Comments
: Submit a ticket to riot support next time with screenshot. it helps :)
No, it wont help. I am submitting such things and all I receive back is "ohhh boo we are so sorry but you can just report them after the game there is no need to send us ticket" EVERY. TIME. And right now I had a game with 3 people who were flaming each other (and me) and ignoring whole game, flame and writing was more important than playing while my top 0/7/0 went afk. And I can bet for 100$ that no one of them will got ban.
Mártir (EUW)
: Im not given Support, despite putting it as first role... What has the world come to? XD
Well then I just had a guy who was autofilled support and he trolled our whole game because he didn't like it. And I'm 100% sure that Riot will do nothing about it. Again.
lionne80 (EUW)
: just stop to ranked play aram you see things gonna be better
oooh believe me, I play aram for years and people can be as toxic as on ranked, or even worse. Every time me or my friend want to try something different and pick champ we can't play we are flamed so hard for our score that I need to take a break from this game for a while too...
: I assume the match you are talking about in your post is this match here: https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/2117579338/202859568?tab=overview I have a question for you. Did you see what happened in the bot lane? Or did you do like most ignorant players do and just look at the score and blame the person with the most deaths on the team? I can see from your match history that you play bot lane quite a bit, as both support and adc, so you should know better than to judge purely on a person's k/d/a. I've played matches where I've ended up dieing a bunch of times due to my lane partner's mistakes, and had matches where my lane partner died because of my mistakes. Anyway, I've reviewed that match with the Jhin and although he did put himself in bad positions a lot allowing Pyke to hook him in, Nami didn't really do too much to help him. The first 3 of Jhin's deaths Nami completely missed her bubble every time. The third death was especially sad to watch because if Nami had hit her bubble they would have killed Kaisa before she killed Jhin and then Pyke would have died too, completely turning the lane around and giving Jhin a huge advantage over Kaisa. But the bubble was missed and Jhin died first. I'd also like to point out that Jhin never pushed the waves. Every time he got back to lane the lane was already pushing away from him. After that, Jhin's 4th death and Nami's first death happened exactly the same way. They were alone in lane and underestimated Pyke's range and misplayed their flash to escape. Jhin's 5th death was again Nami missing her bubble on Pyke who jumped in 1v2. If Nami hit that bubble Pyke would have died. I stopped watching after that, but you get the point. Aside from 1 death when Jhin was in the lane alone, every single of his deaths in lane could have been prevented by Nami hitting her bubble. To be honest both Jhin and Nami played badly, but neither of them were trolling and despite falling behind they kept playing. "our support was good"....Bullshit. If he was good he would have hit those bubbles and turned the lane around. Please don't talk shit about people when you know nothing about what happened in their lane. Do I sound angry? I am, because I'm sick of ignorant fools like you who claim their teammates trolled them when they haven't even bothered to look to see what happened.
Well I saw this game and I looked at botlane. He was so cocky and sure of himself. Nami pinged him to stop pushing or something and he didn't. He kept feeding and he was laughing about it. So whatever u created in your mind is simply wrong.
: New lvl of reporting trolls/inters/griefers
We don't need new reporting system, we need people on support who actually cares. And game that cares about it. On EUW I got a lot of feedback for my reports. I really saw that it makes sense to report someone after game. On EUNE I didn't get any feedback for months. And there were much worse and obvious examples than the ones I reported on EUW... Including wishing death etc. I even wrote to support with some reports but it did nothing. They just don't care about it I guess. They ban some of us from time to time for being tilted on trolls or really toxic people just to show that they are doing something but to punish actually the ones who deserve it? Nah, better just ignore it.
11wildy (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Alchemiczka,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BBifKPkt,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-01-27T19:51:59.565+0000) > > "same is on the other side" > > sure it is, but it's not about losing game or something, it's about atmosphere. Personally I'm exhausted with all that double stress because people flame and blame you without a reason. > And I'm exhausted in trying hard to win while my team just don't care. Even if I'm winning such game I'm so exhausted that I want to take a long brake from LoL. Which Im doing right now. Ugh, I feel exactly the same right now. I just get shit on every game, while I reached gold 5 in all 3 queues last season without much issue. It makes no sense, why is matchmaking so terrible now?
I had very good games in placements... Good stats and everything. Got lots of honors from strangers and sometimes more dmg than my adcs. And for what? I started from Silver IV and after 8 won games I'm in Silver II. This is what Riot call "fast climbing in placements"???
Lari (EUNE)
: You play a game to get better to get better game quality but in League you can not get that i reached plat for a reason last season. Why am i being placed in gold just because i am being trolled 23/7 makes no sense
As someone who was in Diamond on first acc, I find it less and less motivating to climb because toxic and troll people are everywhere. Maybe it was less stresfull in D 5 but Plat was all the same as Gold and Silver. Maybe even worse because people were trying so hard to climb that frustration was on a very high level. I just want to have gold and just turn soloQ off, nothing else. Free skin and all. But I was throwed to Silver IV after game where I won as support: 2/0/17. I was in Gold IV. I won 3 another games with a great stats and the climb was not as amazing as they claimed it do be. All I know is I dont f* deserve Silver. I know I'm good. Every time I play with random ADC is always the same. People on this level can't play ADC. They have no idea how to position, they can't farm, they can't think. They are so easly tilted that they start to troll after one failed action. It's really damn stresfull to support them...
: True, and I lost 6 year of experience and 3,200+ hours of gameplay because I got mad at people who intentionally lost my games and time(soft inting/trolling etc.) I messaged Riot, told them what happened and they didn't give a single %%%% about the situation
yeah because the mistakes of others doesn't give excuse to blah blah blah... I want to know how clean is language of Riot workers in real life, if they seriously don't say anything at least slightly toxic to other people...
: Play a game, someone flames, play another game, someone flames than ints, play another game, someone is afk, play 3 more games, now the same stuff happens on the other side. Get 50% winrate, all games are decided by which team has more assholes. Same as every season
"same is on the other side" sure it is, but it's not about losing game or something, it's about atmosphere. Personally I'm exhausted with all that double stress because people flame and blame you without a reason. And I'm exhausted in trying hard to win while my team just don't care. Even if I'm winning such game I'm so exhausted that I want to take a long brake from LoL. Which Im doing right now.
Lari (EUNE)
: My season 9 so far :)
I was G4, won 8, lost 2 placements and ended in Silver 2... Now I have horrible teams, with lots of toxic, troll and negativity. I was just called names in lobby because I banned Sylas. I think maybe Silver 2 will be enough for this season.. because Im done.
Blakex13x (EUW)
: its ok for trolls to ruin my lp is riot?.
I won 6 games out of 7 right now. And I have to say that I'm almost 100% happy with my play in those games. What makes me sad is that enemy mostly was very bad and we were lucky because some people in my teams were bad too... I was in Gold, but I played with people who were silver/bronze last season. Winning against some people felt really weird because I was not even trying hard - they were so bad that I was amazed that it is ranked game. Today I had Jhin who was really bad. He was 0/5/0, feeding good enemy adc. Our support was good but he was so frustrated, he flamed Jhin because he was trying to keep him alive and that guy just kept dying ignoring our warnings and pings. I asked him to play under tower because he was pushing - nah, he was not even putting wards, just pushing and dying. Thank god enemy was not as good as I thought and we won this game, carrying Jhin with us. He didn't try at all. He got free LP, and EVERYONE in my team was mad at him. If we had a choice we would vote to delete all LP gained by him because he didn't deserve it. But what Riot will probably do? Either punish support for flame or just ignore everything. I'm really sick of people ruining ranked games. It doesn't matter if they are in my team or in enemy team. I report all trolls because I don't want to meet them in the future. A while ago one guy wrote that he was banned for 14 days for "trolling", he uploaded his game and he was playing normally. And lots, looooots of people I played with and reported them for real trolling still play. I don't know who the hell decides about it but this situation is out of control for a very long time. I'm glad that right now I don't have much problems with rankeds but I feel it under my skin that it's going to change soon...
: Darius splash arts.
Still better than Spectacular Sivir :D But I agree 100%. I think the reason is just the artist's style.
JesRect (EUW)
: I just accepted my ban after some time but like why am I getting punished when i'm flaming players that are flaming me first im being toxic in a toxic environment fine being toxic is bad and against the rule i get ban but the people in response to who i was toxic they just get nothing that unfairness led me to make this post thanx for ur supp :) mind if i friend u ?
I "accepted" my ban too, at least as much as I can because I still don't understand why they banned it in a first place... I still don't like to think about it tho, because I spent lots of time to get better rank there and they just destroyed it without any proper answer. And about toxicness... I think that some kind of toxic should be punished, if it's extreme flame like wishing someone death, death threats and racist/homofobic ones. Because in a real life you can be punished for it too. And hurting people like this is not good at all. But light toxicness like a bit of bad words or just talking bs because of frustration is normal, we experience it in normal life too when someone annoy us or we are just in a very bad mood... Riot is not our parents or teacher to punish us for this. You can't "clean up" the chat like that, I bet that at least 4/5 of Rioters also have bad days and flame in games or in real life. Because we are human, we have our emotions. And for stuff like that they shouldn't give us more than a chat restr. Hmm u can add me but Im on EUNE. :)
JesRect (EUW)
: I don't really understand the banning system?
I lost one of my oldest accounts because I was _using 3rd party program_. They didn't want to tell me which program they think I used and since I never ever used in my life cheats on any game (I think it spoils all fun in the game) I felt like they just banned be for nothing. So yeah, they can ban anyone and they just say "yeah we can see the reason but it doesn't matter". At least you had a choice. I had no information, no warning - acc was clean, no bans or chat rest. If I knew something is going on I would ask them to tell me what's wrong and how to prove them I'm innocent. Nahhh better just perma ban and ignore players... I know that we all agree with their rules before playing and in those rules are also informatios that they can ban you anytime and they don't need to prove that you are guilty... So basically they can ban everyone of us any second and the chance that they will unban you is pretty small...
Smerk (EUW)
: yes, you can pick your level border instead. Just go to icon selection screen
: moving a country over a videogame the company doesnt care to properly optimize is the top of my "idiot things to say" list
well this guy obviously never had ping, lag or dc ;) And if he had he probably moved to other country, bought 3 new laptops (just in case) and had a toiled next to his sit - also just in case.
Èclair (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Alchemiczka,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=REaLM7iV,comment-id=000b00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-28T01:25:32.200+0000) > > No I didn't edit anything in our discussion. Funny. > There is no need to be mean, I know my profession and you don't need to mock it by making quote marks. I don't mock your profession. I mock you for going with most vague term when making an argument to authority. > Of course, but we are talking specifically about Riot's copyrights. And maybe you should read what they have to say about it before correcting and mocking me. :) Read what? The vague "Riot website" you're referencing but can't seem to link it? Okay. Did you mean the [Fan Art License](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/fan-art-license-agreement)? Because there is no mention on commercial usage of your fan art. Maybe you mean look how Riot threats commissions? Because just from one employee, I can see the endorsement for [LoLettering](https://twitter.com/lolettering/status/1077447150202540032) who sells fancy handwritten quotes from League, [Monori Rogue](https://twitter.com/MonoriRogue/status/1070259109339885570) who uses Patreon service to monetize his artwork, Nixri even got a retweet too for his Katarina commission, [this was made by an official League partner who's really close friend to the Rioter](https://twitter.com/RinTheYordle/status/1075578255523012610), [some merch made by multiple artists](https://twitter.com/KateyAnthony/status/1065075109822484480). All of that taken from [RiotKateyKhaos](https://twitter.com/kateyanthony), a Senior dev on QA team. For a company that is allegedly strict about usage of monetized fan art, they sure do promote awful lot of it. > Well again, you obviously never saw their statement because what you are saying is totally wrong. Oh, The Statement from Riot Website says I'm wrong? Quite convenient. > Excuse me, it's you who started to tell me that I'm wrong while you didn't even bother to check the facts. I hope you will feel stupid when you read the informations about copyrights made by Riot, because you should. No, I actually don't. I think the one who feels stupid is, at least judging from your actions. But you do give good advices. Practice what you preach. > Lesson number 1 - never argue with someone until you know what they are talking about. Or you know, wait till somebody explains something to you in easily digestive manner and then alter your stances to look like you were right from the beginning. This is also a good strategy. > And since I really don't want to continue this pointless discussion (since one participant decided to be ignorant) I will just add one more thing: Then don't be ignorant. It's that easy, really. >Lots of them doesn't even have legal business. They have no deal with companies, including Riot, and no written permission to do it. And these companies do nothing about it making people like you think that they are ok with it. Glad somebody is here to virtue signal against practice copyright holder is more than comfortable with. > But there are kids that are watching it and learning what is good and what is bad. _Won't somebody please think of the children?_ > BECAUSE OTHERS DO IT. Because companies support them. Because they are sharing their official art on public boards and people, also mods, like it and support it. And these kids will have serious problems in the future when one company will say "no, that's enough" and sue them. So in your eyes making monetized fan art of IP you know the copyright holder has no ill will against is wrong because somebody somewhere at some point might take it as granted? Do you know how does it sound? Hope you at least took something from this discussion. So long.
I don't care if u believe me or not, I didn't edit anything, if you think differently then stay in your little Eden and think that you are the smartest person alive, lol. And... No, I'm talking about the one actualized in August 2018: https://www.riotgames.com/en/legal And I also hope that you can force yourself to still be open minded and learn something too, with respect to others and some culture. Bye
WarlockBN (EUNE)
: by the way .... if you still use usb or wifi to play this game .. they are right ... you are a noob ... you need to use cable ... cuz that 1 is better so you don't dc .... 2 faster .. all good players know that :D
actually I have cable, fast internet and no problem anywhere else but still got DC in LoL sometimes. So, nope, I don't think that it's only wifi problem.
: ^this. people need to realise howmuch responsible they are for things themselves in life and especially in league. YOU chose to play ranked with crappy internet, YOU chose to for example pick top and suck and now you blame your jungler gues what its YOUR lane, YOUR responsibility. a jungler coming to gank is a privlidge. all these people blaming and flaming yet are doing sh!t themselves gosh i hate it.
> YOU chose to play ranked with crappy internet Excuse me? :D My internet is fine, thank you. Ping 20-30 at most. Like I said, never had any problem in other games. Maybe take your head out of... your back, and think that you are not Alfa and Omega just like some people are not responsible for some problems. > a jungler coming to gank is a privlidge. ahah wow man, you went places. You really must have some issues, go calm down before commenting.
: could easily be some buggy thing with your laptop, good chance that if you buy a new pc or reinstall windows its sorted. in short it is something you have influence on.
> if you buy a new pc or reinstall windows its sorted old laptop - same problem, new gaming laptop - same problem, windows was reinstalled - same problem About year ago lots people who had Internet in Orange had same issues. Now it's something different. Both things were not players fault. There are also issues in game itself and even Riot informs about it.
Silisa (EUNE)
: That just means people need to use their pings better. And if someone ignores 5 of my "Danger" pings, they only have themselves to blame.
Yes I agree, they should. But they don't. Sadly. I'm also muting people but sometimes it just feels bad. I'm unmuting them later hoping they calmed down. Sometimes they do, sometimes the start to flame someone else...
Gebba (EUW)
: The problem is that this is your own personal issue and it ruins it for other people. I can't sympathise with you because i don't have these types of problems, but that one time it does happen to me, i DO expect to be reported. I don't expect anything to happen though because it happens far too rarely for me. If it happened every 10 games i would expect a punishment.
Lol, well let's start with the fact that my disconnections are usually pretty short - 5-10 seconds and never made a bigger impact. And no it's not "personal issue" when everything should work fine but it's not. I never have beed disconnected in Smite, HOTS or other multiplayer game. But in LoL it's almost "normal" to got DC once per day at least. So how is that "personal issue" if the problem is only with one game? It's Riot's job to make it playable. Yeah I hate AFKers, yes they are ruining the game and I agree that they should be punished. But DC is not something unusual and lots of times it's not player's fault that it's happening.
: well i kinda agree with this but i have to say those who play ranked with a potato that disconnects every few minutes deserves a special place in hell :)
what if I told you that it doesn't matter if your computer is great or old? I have new gaming laptop and it disconnects too sometimes, even when my internet connection is fine.
Silisa (EUNE)
: I will never understand why people don't use the mute option.
I think people use it but before they mute everyone they hope that someone will stop at the first sentence and focus on playing. But usually they don't stop... Also, it's a bit uncomfortable to play as a team when the communication is closed - pings don't tell u everything (for example people ping "enemy ward is here" but they meant that enemy is here... and you go there to destroy ward but 2 enemies sits there and kills you).
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: You know that the game is toxic, when you praise your jungler for great gank, and he goes defensive because he thinks that I'm flaming him by being sarcastic. :-)
Haha yesterday I said "gj" to someone who took double when ganked but died after it. He flamed me that I should "stfu" and do better if I can. And I'm like woohaa.. chill out I said "gj" not "report". Lol...
Èclair (EUNE)
: This is your previous statement I was referring to: > _[They can sue you at any time whether your fan art was made for profit or not as any fan art is considered copyright infringement.]_ Nope. You can make fanart if you make no money from it. Which is simply untrue. Did you edit your posts after I posted my response to them? Because that line about Nintendo and the latter part of your argument were not there when I made my reply. > Sadly, people make money on fanarts too. Against companies wills. But again - SADLY - companies do nothing about it and everyone thinks that it's ok to do it. And it's pretty annoying for anyone who can be fair. What _"other companies"_? Why did you bring that up? Other companies are other companies. Riot is Riot. And Riot has no problem with people doing commissions with their copyrighted characters. They even hire freelancers that are known for doing commissions with League content. They are fully aware of this and by not taking any actions, they are consenting to it. At this point you aren't acting fair. You're acting pretentious.
> Which is wrong on so many levels considering this comes from a "professional" I'm actually glad you corrected yourself. Did you by any chance edit your previous posts? No I didn't edit anything in our discussion. There is no need to be mean, I know my profession and you don't need to mock it by making quote marks. And my statement is the same as it was when I started this comment - I don't see your point. > But from the legal standpoint they have every right to act on whenever you're using their property for profit or not. Of course, but we are talking specifically about Riot's copyrights. And maybe you should read what they have to say about it before correcting and mocking me. :) > I don't know why you made the shift towards "if you're given permission". A permission can be revoked at any given moment whenever the copyright holder comes to the conclusion that your usage of their IP is inappropriate or not to their liking. Again - yes. If they decide that they don't want fans to make fan arts and they don't give permission to do it then your duty is to delete any fan art in your portfolio. > But from empirical evidence, Riot does agree on incorporating their copyrighted characters into monetized artwork. And by this and the fact that they aren't acting on their rights to their IP, they are giving you consent. Again, read please the official statement of Riot about copyrights because this discussion if pointless if you don't know the actual facts. It is very clear that they agree to make fanart but it should be usable for anyone (people can copy your fanart, use it in any way and you have 0 rights to it). And it's also very clear that they don't agree to sell fanarts and gadgets with them. And here we are - going back to my very first comment. It would be very nice if Riot finally decided. Because it's obviously very hard for them to decide whatever people can sell LoL art or not. If they don't agree then they should make moves to punish people who do it. Or at least say it clear and loud that they don't agree. And don't support people who do that and at the same time write that we can't do it - WTF? > Riot has no problem with people doing commissions with their copyrighted characters. You jumped to the conclusion without even knowing topic at hand and accused somebody of wrongdoing. Well again, you obviously never saw their statement because what you are saying is totally wrong. > You are offended on Riot's behalf because you want to think that somebody wronged Riot, when in reality Riot is pretty okay with this practice. AGAIN - WRONG. > Not only that, many freelance artists who worked for Riot had already made plenty of commissions with their characters. Or even better, they got offered a job because some commissions they did. If you work for a company and they are giving you special rights to sell comissions then of course you can do it. I also have such permissions from companies I worked for. But if, for example, my friend wanted to do it too and she would sell art with their characters they would sue her for 100%. > You aren't acting fair, you're acting pretentious. Excuse me, it's you who started to tell me that I'm wrong while you didn't even bother to check the facts. I hope you will feel stupid when you read the informations about copyrights made by Riot, because you should. Lesson number 1 - never argue with someone until you know what they are talking about. And since I really don't want to continue this pointless discussion (since one participant decided to be ignorant) I will just add one more thing: It's not about telling others what to do. It's about clear informations that are very, very important for people who take art and rights seriously. I met this year a lot of great artists on festivals, none of them were making fanarts. Obviously you can't make it for money whenever you want - it's obvious for everyone in art industry. But there are artists who are living only from making fanarts, also from LoL. Lots of them doesn't even have legal business. They have no deal with companies, including Riot, and no written permission to do it. And these companies do nothing about it making people like you think that they are ok with it. But there are kids that are watching it and learning what is good and what is bad. These kids are also starting to make fanarts and sell them and they are 100% sure they can do it freely. BECAUSE OTHERS DO IT. Because companies support them. Because they are sharing their official art on public boards and people, also mods, like it and support it. And these kids will have serious problems in the future when one company will say "no, that's enough" and sue them. It's not a fairy tale because such things happens, especially when you touch sensitive japanese companies. You don't want to be on the bad side.
Èclair (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Alchemiczka,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=REaLM7iV,comment-id=000b0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-25T22:43:14.136+0000) > > Nope. You can make fanart if you make no money from it. This is totally wrong. In the eyes of law, when you're incorporating a copyrighted character into your artwork it's irrelevant whether you're doing it for profit or not. [This is article](https://chrisoatley.com/fan-art/) by Chris Oatley sums up quite lengthy interview with Josh Wattles in which he explains why fan art breaches US copyright laws.
As a person who works in art industry for few years and do it professionaly I can assure you that yes, it is 100% legal to make fanarts if you don't have any profit from it and the copyright owners officially say that they are giving permission to do so. The truth is that a lot of artists, especially beginners, use fanarts to get fans, get commissions and get fame - practically using company that paid money for marketing. It's the easiest way to be popular as an artist on the Internet and a lot of artists are against it (usually the ones who accept only original artworks). But LoL fanarts are legal if Riot says so. Law has nothing with it. If I make a song and I give u persmission to make covers then law has nothing to do it too. Because it is your right. Sadly, people make money on fanarts too. Against companies wills. But again - SADLY - companies do nothing about it and everyone thinks that it's ok to do it. And it's pretty annoying for anyone who can be fair.
: Hex Tech Multi Craft
Seriously, this is annoying since the crafting started. People wrote lots of posts about it with lots of upvotes. I really want to know what UX designers are doing in Riot - or maybe they don't have them. :D There is a lot of this small stupid things in client that makes it so damn annoying! Who is designing it? Who is testing it? Why are you, Riot, not listening to users?
: Please
Hard to make lots of downvotes because if you are below 0 it's not easy to find your posts (which is one of the stupidest thing I saw on forums).
Èclair (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Alchemiczka,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=REaLM7iV,comment-id=000b00010000,timestamp=2018-12-25T20:45:44.504+0000) > > But they can take legal actions any time and sue you for earning money with LoL art. It is clearly said on their website that earning money is forbiden. They can sue you at any time whether your fan art was made for profit or not as any fan art is considered copyright infringement. > Actually there are some other game producers who were doing it to artists. They have every right to do it because...well it's wrong. Actually Rioters actively endorse commissions with League characters across various social media platforms. Some of them even buy fan art with their favourite champions. Who are you to say it's wrong if the very copyright holder is a-okay with this practice?
> They can sue you at any time whether your fan art was made for profit or not as any fan art is considered copyright infringement. Nope. You can make fanart if you make no money from it. Usually it depend on what company says (Nintendo is very strict about it). Riot gives you rights to make any form of art based on LoL (even games!) but it must be free. It's on their website. > Actually Rioters actively endorse commissions with League characters across various social media platforms. Some of them even buy fan art with their favourite champions. Who are you to say it's wrong if the very copyright holder is a-okay with this practice? I'm no one ;) I'm only quoting what they are writing officially and on support about it. That's why I'm pretty confused (like a lot of professional artists) with their approach to this subject. Either you support artists and agree for them to make money on it or no.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: thats odd, because riot allows you to use the game to earn money but forbids fanarts? what?
hm Im not sure how much do you know about rights but here it is: 1. Streaming your gameplay is good for company because you are promoting this game to your viewers. You are showing THEIR work, it's like with opinions on the Internet or reviews. You are showing the actual product. 2. Making your own art based on concept, design and idea made by someone else is counted as fanarts. Fanarts takes much less work because you are making a copy (of design, idea). Selling fanarts is actually making money on something that is not yours. Riot had to put a lot of money to promote this game. It's not your hard work or money that makes it easier to sell your art but someone else. And what it's doing good for the game? "it promotes it?" - I don't think Riot needs that kind of promotion (unless it's some superb artist who probably had rights to make money on their fanarts). It tells nothing about the game. It's just a nice drawing that looks much better for LoL players. Don't get me wrong, I know it also needs a lot energy to create a nice fanart. But I would really like to know Riot's opinion about it. Because making art is my full time job, I need to make it legally since I own my one-person business and any kind of illegal stuff can make it pretty bad for me - like for any other full time illustrator. A lot of artists make it "for fun", so they don't think of such things like copyrights or something. And it's a lot easier for them to sell things when you base it on popular themes. I think it's pretty unfair for any companies that can make money from it too but can't.
Èclair (EUNE)
: Copyright is a civil matter. As long as Riot doesn't take any legal actions it's fine. They can, however, send cease and desist letter or even sue the artist. Yet it's very unlikely they'll ever do so because dragging artists through courts doesn't do good publicity. The cake's not worth the candle in this case.
> As long as Riot doesn't take any legal actions it's fine. But they can take legal actions any time and sue you for earning money with LoL art. It is clearly said on their website that earning money is forbiden. > Yet it's very unlikely they'll ever do so because dragging artists through courts doesn't do good publicity. The cake's not worth the candle in this case. Actually there are some other game producers who were doing it to artists. They have every right to do it because...well it's wrong. I mean - you are taking someones design and earning on something that is popular - not thanks to you. I know it's much easier to sell fanarts than original art but I have a problem with a fact that it's uncomfortable and risky to breake rules of some company to do it...
Nixri (EUW)
: LoL portraits I've done over the year
I have absolutely nothing to other artists but one question is ringing in my head everytime I read "my LoL comissions". Commissions usually = for money. Riot on his website forbids people to make fanarts for money. People post their art on official boards and people clap their hands and love it - asking for another commissions. It would be really great to know how Riot see it because every time I asked about it on Support I got the same response - You can't make it for money. How is it, Riot?
: > [{quoted}](name=Alchemiczka,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7dEQG8Qu,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-22T15:32:07.078+0000) > > Do you even know what flame is? I guess not. > If u agree with him then you both have some problems with logic or you trying to just be mean on purpouse. I think that my point with "picking champ" is clear like the Sun. It's not about different opinions but understanding what someone is writing. read what RIOT said in that thread. if i was only one disagreeing ucould say u are correct. but me and most of thecomments on ur thread says otherwise. so... i think u have to admit u made a mistake xD
you mean 2? Nevermind, honesly think what you want. If you are so focused on discussing this pointless thing - totally missing what I wanted to say - then do it. I posted what I wanted, if you want to flame on ARAM or be mean to people then do it, if not - good for you. Goodbye sir
: > [{quoted}](name=Alchemiczka,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7dEQG8Qu,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-12-21T08:21:00.992+0000) > > Sometimes there is only 1 or 2 rolls in lobby and you have 0 - also there is so much champions in game that the possibility to not have a champ u can play is pretty high. Especially for someone who has all champions. > > Also - sometimes you are picking a champ u just want to try out - for fun. Or build him differently. this is what happens when people dont pay attention to RITOs discussions. read threads mate. remember Arama-Arama? with that update, the players who unlocked every champ grantees to get 2 rerolls every game {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
I don't know what update you are talking about but before I wrote this post I had game with 0 available rolls. And I have all champs.
: > [{quoted}](name=Alchemiczka,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7dEQG8Qu,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-21T20:55:58.643+0000) > > Jesus dude are u real or just pretending? Ok, I have no time or mood for trolls... so this guy posted a thread thinking we all have to agree to him. and flames the people who gave their opinions xD well.... sad to say that its not. i totally agree with what Semaka is trying to convey to u mate.
Do you even know what flame is? I guess not. If u agree with him then you both have some problems with logic or you trying to just be mean on purpouse. I think that my point with "picking champ" is clear like the Sun. It's not about different opinions but understanding what someone is writing.
Semaka (EUW)
: It is still a choice. I never said that you can choose a specific champion to play... you stated that you can't pick a champion, I said that you can pick a champion. I never said that you can pick a champion that you are good at. And no, I am not missing the point, because I don't flame in ARAM and I rarely find someone that flames in ARAM, like 1 out of 20 games. And it's not even flame, more like complaining.
Jesus dude are u real or just pretending? Ok, I have no time or mood for trolls...
Semaka (EUW)
: Stll doesn't mean that you can't pick your champion as you stated.
yes it does... You can't pick a champion you know how to play or like, you can only choose sometimes between few champions and that's all. You are missing the big point in the statement -> you shouldn't flame or get angry at someone for playing bad when he plays what was rolled. You can be good as Syndra, Ziggs, Xerath but you had to pick between Urgot or Kayn - and you never played them. What choice is that?
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: What makes you feel confident in your games? :)
I feel confident when I play with someone I trust. So I feel a lot better in preamde bot, for example. Even if my premade is new to this game I like to feel that this person will not flame or act toxic or troll. I also feel confident when I see that my team is friendly and accept small stupid mistakes. If they don't - I'm more stressed and easly tilted when I do something wrong. Honestly, I just want to have fun and if people respect my time and my feelings then I am doing the same. Games are a lot better when players just focus on gaining experience, knowledge and fun. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
Ilovemobas (EUNE)
: - You appreciate the fact that you were lucky enough to get an Ultimate skin in the first place.
Honestly, I prefer to get normal skin for a champ I actually play. :v
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: I just got my second KDA Ahri. Wanna swap?
I got Kai'Sa Prestige xd thank god I rolled her before buying. c:
Darth Sero (EUNE)
: 2019 Ranked Season FAQ
Hi! Can I hide the armor in lobby? Or hide it at all? I don't like it and I prefer to see my avatar and level than this thing. :(
Show more

Alchemiczka

Level 114 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion