: Zilean, Thresh, Alistar!
Febos (EUW)
: Your 3rd most "mastered" champion isn't Katarina though. It's Lee Sin. Garen - First champion you played and you learned how strong, and easy, he is. Yasuo - To part ways with Garen and pick up something hard(er). You also like ninjas. Lee Sin - You saw that one play on Youtube and decided to copycat the technic. You're still trying to this day. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} *** Mine: Shaco, Taric and Zyra. Good luck with that one. {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
I angree with you that Garen is easy to play and to hard to kill especially if you go full tank every game like me he is solid rock :P and damage too Yasuo is op and i like his combos and critical Lee sin i play some times he is hard i go to garen and yasuo Btw you mastered shaco he is hard to learn isnt he {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Vayne, Jinx, Caitlyn. Sadly this champions are almost useless in this meta.
Rioter Comments
: Support champions
so,Thresh is the winner {{champion:412}}
Renold (EUNE)
: {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}} {{sticker:sg-lux}}
{{sticker:sg-syndra}}
Sakunach (EUW)
: The best support is always the one that leads the team to win -> tahm kench
i like this tankie fat frog :P
Renold (EUNE)
: {{sticker:sg-lux}} love the fish.Who knows to play her is godlike.
Rioter Comments
: Is the normal map snowy after the patch update ?
Evku (EUNE)
: Supports girls are slow and boring in their reaction time. Who would like it O.o
: Where is {{champion:13}} ?
i kill him easy with cassio btw Ryze is weak aginst pushing champions, as he does not have wave-clear capability until level 6 i think he is not OP at all
Rioter Comments
: Strongest tank - top lane
i see garen with new runes is unstoppable Thanks to his passive thought my previous game with {{item:3143}} {{item:3083}} {{item:3068}} vs ad its was extremely easy and my passive was +200hp per sec wtf
Soni (EUNE)
: Sion for sure. He tops out all these during all stages of the game. But if Trundle was on the list i would vote for him as top spot.
: Ah ok =) Then I'd pick Rammus, I never played him but I have seen him being the most succesful. But every champ can be equally good, depends on the team composition.
Renold (EUNE)
: For solo que neither 1..shen is a bit better because have potential to roam..And jarvan is not a tank.
https://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/heavy-damage-tank-518587 off tank but he can go tank items easy
: Wheres maokai? xD And Yorick? They are both in a strong spot
sorry i cant add more than 10. About the list? :)
: He clearly isn't using his massive slow at the right time, Ornn reminds me of Nunu when Ice blast used to slow for the full amount at level 1.
: Sion <3
kai edw sxoliazis mari :P <3
: whats with gnar, udyr, voli, dariu and stuff?
i cant add more hahaha :D
Rioter Comments
VViKinGG (EUNE)
: Orange Essnce
upgrade skin shards
: Laptop for lol
Thank you so much all for your answers! <3
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Top Malphite
thank you all! :)
Rioter Comments