Cosantoir (EUW)
: I am confident the suspensions were accurate, however I have taken a few cases from the boards to have a look about if there is anything that seems weird I'll raise it with the guys. People think that the 3rd party programs need to give an advantage over other players but _** "No software should interfere directly with the in-game player experience between when you press “Play” and the end of game screen."**_
while i understand you have no bad intentions,out of 15-20 people i know irl 3 (including me) of them got banned for "3rd party programs",i know for a fact i never used any(of any kind) and am 99% certain they didnt either,but we are getting ignored... sorry but doesnt seem like "99.999%" to me
: man sucks to get caught scripting :S
i probably wouldnt believe this if it didnt happen to me,so i cant really blame you...
Allisrem2 (EUW)
: Wow, that's harsh. The only thing I can think of right now, is maybe that you use another background-programm, similar to lolwiz or LSI? Sounds to me like they detected some background-running programm or sth... Check all your .exe's through task manager maybe idk. I'm sorry for you, gl on your new ticket.
tnx,but i never downloaded any 3rd party stuff,they also said it is "manually investigated",through that i got the impression that they reviewed me playin and tought im using scripts for her...
xCillion (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Atena1993,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Ecf1U94t,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-01-11T03:23:11.720+0000) > > From your comment,i see you think Riot's program somehow detected mine and got me banned,but they stated i was banned manually,wouldnt that imply that a person from the staff reviewed so called "evidence of me using script" and get to conclusion it exists(which it doesnt) like that? It is most likely a mix of both, permabans are usually reviewed by PS to make sure they are 100% deserved. Wich means You got the ban, sent a ticket, wich prompted a PS Member to review the case, and confirm the result unfortunately. They never mentioned anything about cass, could it have been something else? Any programms you installed, like for example MKJogo or similar ones? It`s really impossible for me to say, however there has to have been something. Otherwise i am confident they would find there was an error somewhere and fix the Mistake. Either way, your best chance at getting it reviewed again, is a new Ticket i think. Sorry that i can`t be of much Help here :/
Ok tnx for ur time,i guess i ll just try to send a ticket again btw,scripts for her are the only thing that makes sense that banned me,i never downloaded those MKJogo programs cuz there was always some ranting and suspicion about them,another reason why i think cass scripts is what they charge me because this was in time of ward skin rewards on 5v5 ranked,and i would always be with golds/plats there and i remember they spammed and occused me of scripting
xCillion (EUW)
: Greetings, if you have already sent a ticket, that means it already got re-viewed again :s You could try sending a new one, and request a different Rioter to take a look at it. **We here on the Boards can not assist you with such cases in any way im afraid**... Anyhow, if you truly are not aware of a modification being installed, then there's one of four potential reasons for this: 1) You installed it by accident/didn't realise what you were downloading 2) You played on a friends computer with the hack/script etc installed 3) You played on a public computer (Internet café?) with the hack/script etc installed 4) A friend playing on your computer modified the game files 2 and 3 are pretty easy to avoid - don't play on a computer that isn't your own. Not only do you open yourself to potentially being banned with hacks that you may or may not be aware of, but they could have keyloggers etc. that you are unaware of - putting your account at risk. 1 and 4 are much more difficult to resolve. Some mods are programs running in the background, some are game file modifications. Both can be pretty difficult to find if you don't know what you're looking for, and unfortunately nobody is going to provide you a step by step installation/uninstallation guide for game mods. If it's a game file modification, the only safe way of ensuring it's cleared out is uninstalling the game entirely, deleting any left behind LoL related folders, and reinstalling it. While annoying, it'll ensure the files you are using are the ones provided by LoL, and nothing modified. If it's a program running, you should uninstall it. It may be running in the background, but they should be accessible/removable. It's pretty difficult to say for sure I'm afraid, as we don't know where you've been playing, what you've been installing (either on purpose or accidentally) - but it's safe to say you've definitely played on a computer with some form of modification enabled, with or without your knowledge.
I understand everything you say,and just to be clear right ahead,I play on 1 laptop since summer 2013,nothing else not even once,also none of my friends or anybody besides me ever had access to this laptop,and im 100% sure i didnt download any of those scripts by accident,im certain all 4 points there are negative From your comment,i see you think Riot's program somehow detected mine and got me banned,but they stated i was banned manually,wouldnt that imply that a person from the staff reviewed so called "evidence of me using script" and get to conclusion it exists(which it doesnt) like that? Im also positive I didnt get it "accidentally",there were no scripts ever,100% sure.
Rioter Comments

Atena1993

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion