Azúcar (EUNE)
: The game keeps saying "Authenticating" on login screen
Authentication issues on riot's side. Don't worry.
Rioter Comments
: Ranked Twisted Treeline has an interesting matchmaking.
This is flex my friend. I thought it's better than the cancer soloq but it's not. I was diamong 5 and was 80% being matched with gold 5s in my team. Now I'm demoted to plat 1 because of that. Golds in my team, diamonds and plats in enemy. No more flex ranked games in season 8. Seems like riot only cares about fixing the soloq.
: Xayah and Rakan skins
post it on NA boards
ILMZ (EUNE)
: D2 former Master) Eune jungler main LFT
Diamond 3 810W 806L 1600 games for D3 o.o I would be challenger with that many games bruh lol
: Academic survey on player behavior (~10 min.) + Lottery (win up to 60€ worth of RP!)
joOhoN1 (EUNE)
: Diamond ADC LF people to play with solo/flex
: master top and diamond mid looking for tournaments team
: Quick Update on Rotating Game Mode
https://imgur.com/szRu2Kd.gif[/img]
WíseMaN (EUNE)
: DIamond 5 ADC LFT
Rioter Comments
: Unfair Permanent ban.
Everything you do in this game is bannable. Welcome to league of legends. Mute yourself or get unfair bans like that all the time. https://media.giphy.com/media/oBPOP48aQpIxq/giphy.gif
Shawue (EUNE)
: Cant find a main
{{champion:163}}
: Riot you have most trash and useless people in support.
If you asked support how fizz killed you with R then you will get a stupid response to a stupid answer, yes.
: Why still no remake in Aram?
ARAM modes are my favorite modes and it’s annoying when you can’t remake it because of AFKs. Eapecially that ARAM games last no more than 20 mins. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: Just had one of those days where you just give up.
None of us have a normal life playing this game and sitting on those boards xD so don't worry my friend. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Potchikir (EUW)
: pretty impossible with game design team throwing in new shit everytime they feel like it and balance team being %%%%%%s they were once op but again balance team is %%%%%%ed even if u have perfect internet you will still lag if you transfer to NA "having no life this year"
: My 2018 wishlist for LoL.
1. Normalization of meta. 2. Stop making good champs useless (Janna, Sona). 3. Wish I had good enough internet to transfer to NA lol. 4. Reach Master this year.
: stops you seeing OTHER PEOPLES chat, does nothing to stop YOU chatting, which is what the OP is asking for (i think)
: Is there a way I can chat restrict myself?
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUNE)
: You keep claiming of examples of unjust permabans, and I keep asking you for them. If you're unable to provide me with any evidence of these unjust permabans (that remain unchanged by Riot), then there's nothing to debate. You're just making things up now.
There you go https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/Gxkqx2TL-im-unsure-about-this-automated-ban-and-would-love-if-someone-looked-into-this
: URF
Because people like you who cry on the forums about how bad ARURF is are one of those people who like to abuse a champion in urf and make it completely unfair for others. This gives the opportunity of at least a little balance between the teams (although I don't agree to some degree) but it's better than having one of those annoying af champions in URF like Zed in every single game. There are still OP champs that you can get like Maokai, Jax, Irelia but at least it's given to random people and not in every game.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: There's always the [Summoner's Code](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/get-started/summoners-code/). Keep within those guidelines, and you won't have problems. IFS punishes people based on what the community as a majority finds unacceptable. Machine learning can pick up context and trends quite well simply by players reporting unwanted behaviour. --- If you feel bans are biased, care to give some examples?
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=A2E656T3,comment-id=000f000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-21T13:41:49.321+0000) > Machine learning can pick up context and trends quite well simply by players reporting unwanted behaviour. > Again, this is biased as this varies on individual differences. A person may find something toxic while other not. If the machine is made based on your thoughts, these are your examples of how some people may be getting unjustified permabans.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > but many people are getting banned because of having a reasonable argument about their games. Care to show some examples. Generally people that are banned aren't having "reasonable" arguments. --- Creating a bullet point list is counter productive, because you make a list that you claim contains the only things you can get banned for. What will happen is just that people find ways to be toxic then in ways not described on the list, and you won't be able to ban them for it. Toxicity can be broken down easily: Don't be a jerk, and you'll be fine.
And bans can also be biased in Riot's eyes. Do you think the automatic system to detect chats is not given examples of what toxicity is? This list can be made with examples of what a toxic chat is and what it isn't. It doesn't have to be a list where it specifically says what things are forbidden in game so people can find a way to paraphrase them.
: Does every banned person deserve their bans?
Would be also good if Riot makes a bullet point list in their ToS what being toxic means because there's no clear explanation of what it means to be toxic to Riot. Obviously cursing and showing negative attitude is obvious but many people are getting banned because of having a reasonable arguments about their games. This is not the case where people should be punished. _Edit:_ I personally don't know or have evidence of someone being permabanned for Negative Attitude, so yeah.
IzzŸ (EUW)
: Year in Review
euw/eune.op.gg
: Poem Contest - ❄️Volunteer Event❄️
I don't want a lot for Snowdown There is just one thing I need I don't care about the RP Underneath the Snowdown Tree I just want a poro pet More than you could ever know Make my wish come true oh All I want for Snowdown is a snuggling poro I don't want a lot for Snowdown There is just one thing I need, and I Don't care about the Snowdown Capsules Underneath Bad Santa's sled I dont need to hang my Braumbread There upon the fireplace Santa Braum won't make me happy With a poro on Snowdown day
: The Poros escaped! - ❄️Volunteer Event❄️
: DuoQ Stories - ❄️Volunteer Event❄️
4 years ago this game made me meet my best friend and soul mate. I was working as a tech guy at a computer room in a hotel, my friend was working as an entertainer and was coming to use the computers during her breaks. I didn't know she was such a big fan of this game until she asked me to install the game on the computer she was using. I did indeed haha. She also made me start playing it during my breaks with her and I remember the first champion I played was Fizz, and I was actually pretty good. I even bought the Atlantean Fizz with the initial RP that comes into the account. Because she was living in another city far away from the hotel we were both working, I invited her to stay at my house for a few days so we could spend more time going to the beach and stuff. Most of the time we spent the time playing League of Legends on my computer and laughing like crazy (as usual). Both of us moved to the UK the fall 2013. I went there to do my bachelor's degree. Every break I had in between the semesters, I invited my friend to come to my flat with her laptop so we can have some big laugh, play League and go out. To date, we're still playing this game and talk on Skype almost every single day minimum of 4 hours. We changed places and countries but we never forgot to get on Skype, play League and laugh like we're crazy! As I'm thinking now, if it wasn't for this game, we probably weren't gonna connect on that level. We actually decided to make alike names in the game :) I love you PruckiSLuk {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
N0ZOMI (EUNE)
: is it worth to hire a coach?
Play more games and learn by watching videos online, spectating others. No point of hiring coach that's stupid af.
Rioter Comments
Sympton (EUW)
: Thank you for missions.
And a cute emote :) https://imgur.com/XpjSB8K
: Screen flickers when game is in full screen
This is most likely your graphic's drivers.
CutyPuppy (EUW)
: Cyber bullied by contracted Cosplayer
As much as I want to be positive, even if someone passes your ticket to Riot's higher staff, or even reaches the CEO's, the ticket is most likely going to be discarded. Someone may tell you - Well, your ticket is being reviews and we're raking actions or we've taken actions but we can't disclose the outcomes, as in most of the 'report' cases, that's what we get as a response. By just watching how Riot changes their systems around, you can clearly see all they care is about money. Everything they change in their game is to start making more money so I really doubt they would say goodbye to a company and lose money. I can only imagine them doing that if they are of big disadvantage and actually lose money lol. I personally would go ahead and take actions myself. Speak to their contractor and maybe get that person/people fired from the company for breaking the law.
: There are people that get raped, beaten to near death by their husband to then divorce and so on and didn't turn suicidal I'm sorry for what is happening to you but there are people who have it harder and aren't near suicidal. So stop being edgy please. I'm diagnosed with depression and I don't react this badly to hard stuff in life
As a person with Psychology and Counseling degree, I urge you to delete your comments and apologize as your words may worsen this person's behavior and feelings. Saying that your situation or someone else's is worse than getting cyber-bullied is not OK at all. People experience things in different ways. Some people are stronger than others. Don't underestimate cyber-bullying. It's really powerful especially in today's world where social media plays very important part in our lives.
KemiKaze (EUNE)
: 1v1 Ranked queue Discussing
I don't find this idea good because this would make the ranked games way too easy, especially if you're diamond+ division. I could kill people 1 vs 2 let alone 1v1 lol. I'll be challenger for 2-3 weeks xD
Spicetake (EUNE)
: So the event delayed it? :/
No but probably that's the reason why Riot didn't release the Snowdown on 5/6th
Spicetake (EUNE)
: :/ FeelsBadMan still no event
True. I was expecting the event to come last week but surprisingly Riot decided to have some All-Star dumb event, which probably nobody watched anyways.
AsherUA (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=PruckiSChesan,realm=EUNE,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=r1LNOzca,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2017-12-11T13:59:25.328+0000) > > How do you get a chest and key from reroll? What is that reroll ? When you reroll 3 skin shards that you don't want - you get 1 permanent skin that you 100% don't own (even for champs you don't own) and there's a chance to get 100 OE and chest+key.
Oh yes. But probably that chest and key chance is 0.000000000001% {{sticker:sg-kiko}} . I never heard any of my friends have one from those rerolls.
AsherUA (EUW)
: Because they added a chance for you to get free hextech set (chest + key) from rerolls and even opening chests. Basically, you can get more chests now.
How do you get a chest and key from reroll? What is that reroll ?
: it literally takes NOTHING to be PERMANENTLY banned in this game now. bordering on theft.
Riot is not permanently banning accounts immediately unless it's very extreme. This doesn't seem extreme but if you had previous bans then that's the reason. If not feel free to open a ticket so a support staff can examine your case. To me personally this seems more of a negative attitude than verbal harassment. You were griefing through the chat log.
: Why is it so hard to get an S?
Other objectives count too. Destroying towers, total damage done to champions, vision score.
Bíbs (EUW)
: make a low spec mode that actually works, thanks
: Make it happen and get promoted to CEO
SnipG (EUNE)
: You all wrong rito... when people do what they like they will enjoy and show it, not like your idea- be sportsmanlike then go home, lay on bed and wisper "YESSS I WON", wow such a wonderful personality. And at point player really don't care if he wins or looses, then he should not do it at first place and let others, who enjoy it, do whatever they like.
24thDiK (EUW)
: What do you guys like doing while being really really bored?
: My game keeps crashing since the new update
For some reason, I've never experienced such things. My computer is 7 years old, video card old af, processor old af, only 2 GM of RAM and never experienced client bugs after this patch. o.O
: %%%%%%ness at its finest :)
{{sticker:sg-kiko}}
Smegenistas (EUNE)
: Rotating gamemodes
Snowdown event begins on **12th December Tuesday next week**. Unfortunately no game mode this weekend {{sticker:cass-cry}}
Show more

Banana 18 Bro

Level 75 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion