: Kai'sa, underwhelming voice acting?
It's not the voice acting, she's just kinda soulless - I don't think the VA is bad, her lines are so generic she can't say them without a scoff and rolling her eyes after every line, I can almost hear her disdain in some lines. Heck for how cookie cutter the shit she's saying is, she did a good job. Kaisa's personality is non existent, a VA can't fix that. What can you do with a Witchblade copypaste? If that's the best the design team come up with now I can only expect the next character they release to be a teenage orphan boy with a magical sword. I hope they cut the release of new champs in half if they can't come up with good ones. Releasing this stereotypical garbage is pointless.
: anyone else disappointed by kassadins daughter
Bland and uninspired. Do we really need another generic Marry Sue in the game?
Doorlord2 (EUNE)
: why is azir underpowered ?
To quote Nasus - Maybe Shurima was meant to fall. I'm not sure he's as broken as he used to be because they nerfed Rylai, a little buff might do him some good, but on the other hand it could also make him into a broken OP piece of shit like before. There's no shortage of midlaners right now, so no reason to give him any kind of priority.
: /mute all on a supp? wow, you should be a great supp
> [{quoted}](name=Mithvahkiin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=aA4QTKBg,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-04-18T01:16:14.099+0000) > > /mute all on a supp? wow, you should be a great supp I am. I never tilt if I /mute all at the start. It works. It's a win win - makes you look at the minimap and eliminates the flame.
: ...... No you can't have you forgot that autofill protection exist if you que up as support/fill... -.-''
> [{quoted}](name=The Hero Simon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uihW5O9e,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-04-17T21:09:13.473+0000) > > ...... No you can't have you forgot that autofill protection exist if you que up as support/fill... -.-'' Yeah but if you queue up as fill ... you will fill. Duh. And I've gotten filled (not in support) more than I can count at this point. So I never put Support/Fill anymore.
Ãlucärd (EUW)
: WHAT CARRIES YOU?
{{champion:154}} for jung and {{champion:267}} for support in my last 15 games. And /mute all on my team also helps.
: Or Erdobard. Get it? Because Turkey? Don't ban me.
> [{quoted}](name=Snibedi Snab xDD,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=rmA6kxIq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-17T09:48:00.751+0000) > > Or Erdobard. Get it? Because Turkey? Don't ban me. Next skin Sultan Bardogan confirmed.
DylxnBK (EUW)
: Should Junglers care more about Assists or Kills?
They should care about not feeding. I'm not quite sure why it needs to be said. But from my experience it does need to be said. So yeah. Don't feed.
: Bronze support help
You definitely can. I only play enough ranked every year to get a silver border and I do supp and mid. So even at the lowest of elo you can climb with support. But generally if you play support your win rate will never go much beyond 50% in bronze and that's something you have to live with. So yeah if you're good you're better of playing something else. Mid for instance. You can play Karma or Sona mid. It'll give you practice for later and gives you a bit more control over the game.
: Build defence.. (For carry players)
That applies to every lane. Even supports have a **MORE ** defensive option. And it's just as rare for them to take it too. How many {{item:3222}} and {{item:3109}} do you see in your games?
: [SUGGESTION] Support Item and masteries advice for the Midseason 2017
The only support item you can use with success out of the bot lane is {{item:3303}} . And then it's only good on certain champions like Gangplank which have a very specific farming mechanic. And even then it's only in mid lane. I'd be more worried about the new GA which gives any champ a revive with 50% HP back ... and there's a new tank meta on the horizon. Just what I wanted to play against. Tanks in every lane with a buffed tank-centric GA - because revive %HP is totally what a squishy ADC wants instead of a flat 700HP. Here we go boys, 3 tanks in every game with GA each. Yay~
8eongjin (EUNE)
: Shen Support S7?
I've only played it in draft. It works pretty good there. If you have a Cait adc specifically. The traps help.
: Then start playing support. and Accept that you will never get auto filled :P
> [{quoted}](name=The Hero Simon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uihW5O9e,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-04-15T10:07:04.735+0000) > > Then start playing support. and Accept that you will never get auto filled :P Hahaha as if. As surprising as it sounds you COULD get autofiled if you put support / fill - mostly in adc role. I wonder why ~ #one like one prayer for adc in 2017 #new tank buffs mid season Anyway that's why I always go support / mid. At least I get my main or my secondary.
raymmondd (EUW)
: Boosting Accounts Bot In ARAM
I mostly play aram and I've never seen anyone who plays like a bot. I've seen a lot of bad players (regardless of rank, put a main on a random champ and you get a chimp), but I've not seen any that play like bots. I'd rather have the bots rather than some of the players I get in my games if I have to be honest. As for for not talking in aram... how many people don't /mute all that game mode? Few I would think. It's filled with toxic people and children safe from the autoban algorithms of ranked. I'm not saying it's impossible but I've not seen it and I had around 2000 aram games played last year. I suppose it could just be a problem of certain regions.
Ąvalon (EUW)
: The tragic tale of Aatrox, from an Aatrox main: A repost from Reddit.
If I have to build tank that's OK with me. But the thing is, if you're building tank you can't get full rage stacks for the passive. Not if you're engaging with 0 stacks anyway. So as he is now Aatrox is a pretty weak jung. If you're in lane it's possible to stack up, but you'd have to walk around with W activated and that means your sustain is out the window. I'm not at all invested in the champ though, so whatever. I was only ever playing him as support in normal for the fun of it. It used to work before. Now it's in the legit troll territory. If they make the rage not deteriorate and the E with a faster CD it'd be an OK tank jung, heck even an OK support I'd say. That knock up is pretty good - granted Alistar does the same thing and is tankier to begin with, but sometimes you want a bit of variety, you know. As for top... hehe, no. He's never going top again. Not unless they do some sort of massive buff to him and I don't see that happening. He's an engage tank now with some mediocre sustain and that's OK for a low tier champ, I suppose. If they iron out the passive he'd be kinda viable - as long as you don't want to be a carry.
Husker (EUW)
: Normal Draft Returns to EUNE
I just saw the game mode is back today. I typically only play late at night or early mornings because life so I hadn't seen it until now. Dammit. I hope it stays for good and for the full duration of the day, not this schoolboy hours bs. Blind and flex are cancer, Riot. Please. Try to be rational for once.
: Should and could Riot make a new report category?
Bad idea. There is no clear definition what every role is supposed to be doing so - "refusing to play assigned role" - more or less means nothing. You can basically report anyone for anything with something as ambiguous as this. The system will just be filled with tons of meaningless reports. Better idea is a way to vote for dodge in champ select without losing lp if someone is trolling.
Milzn (EUNE)
: Blind pick trollers!
I used to play off meta supports in normal draft. It was fun. No one was toxic. Now with blind pick it's pretty hard. I very rarely get an adc. So when I play a Veigar support for instance I get a Malphite ADC... what? Very often you get 2 mids or 2 jungs. Worst thing is, these people don't stop flaming in chat. And half of the games there are ragequits and afks. What the hell are you doing Riot.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4Ehl7Bid,comment-id=001e0000,timestamp=2016-11-18T01:06:56.741+0000) > > The problem is, AdellaideSkyhart was actually toxic. [Here](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/f/NzaqEm3e/d/rEENEBOP?comment=0001) you can find several Riot links. > > He didn't realize he was acting like a troll, apparently, and Riot took action eventually. (And no, he didn't "win quite a bit of games", he had 30% winrate with support Singed, which is due to his "unique playstyle" being forced onto his unwilling teammates). No. He was definitely NOT TOXIC. > Communication is def key here. But keep in mind that there is a difference between communicating AT someone vs communicating WITH someone. In many games I reviewed you would inform your team mates of what your plan was but you failed to adapt to what was being said by your team mates in response. >You can craft an innovative strategy but half of any plan to win a match of League will involve your teammates. If the team isn’t able to adopt the strategy at hand needs your help to recover the pressure falls on you to evolve your tactics and support them. This isn't being toxic. If this is what you call toxic - then everyone in league is toxic and should be perma banned. In fact, a lot of people would deserve it much more than Skyhart does. Most players don't even say what they intend to do. They just do it. The whole "adapt" to your teammates bs is laughable. Does that ever happen in games? I'm sure you'll come up with an isolated case or two but the reality is - no, it doesn't happen. Telling Skyhart - YOU SHOULD DO IT BECAUSE YOU CLICKED SUPPORT - is wrong as well. If he was on any other lane no one would give a damn what he's doing. And now the reality of the matter - a lot of the loses happened because the other players were too busy being toxic. This is highlighting a problem with the community. A problem with the support role. And a problem with Riot for allowing this to continue while dodging any blame.
: TylerT1 and the Singed support ban...how certain members of the Community defend toxicity.
There's nothing in common between Tyler1 and Skyhart. One was feeding on purpose and got 20 (twenty) of his accounts (this is the number as far as we know quite possibly it's 3 or 4 times that) permabanned. He was and still is toxic. And quite possibly has some very serious mental issues. He doesn't need video games. He needs medical help. The other played in an offmeta way and won quite a bit of games while doing so. Always said to his teammates IN CHAMP SELECT what he intended to do. And was never verbally offensive or negative in the games. It was **his teammates** who were toxic. Repeatedly. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: Idea for avoiding so many ARAM dodges
>dodging ARAM {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Xerceas (EUNE)
: The EUNE dilemma
> or purchase a server change You can't actually. They've disabled server migration on EUNE since they removed Draft. I wonder why~ >Flex is the new Normal Draft. I'm coming to Flex with my Veigar/Velkoz/Kennen support picks. Enjoy.
AweSatura (EUW)
: Beta Client Suggestions & Complaints (Let us gather all suggestions in one place)
What I like about the new launcher: It's faster. What I don't like about it: Accept decline buttons too close to each other and about the same size. Readability is bad. Especially for runes and masteries. Make better use of color. Doesn't show points and games in ranked, I need to scroll up to see which column is what. I don't know how you're supposed to block in the new launcher. It's very important for people playing EUNE so please make blocking easier.
Praes (EUNE)
: It can't be more appealing because even the people playing it right now are barely enjoying themselves. I don't even main support and I'm enjoying my it, the roles fine the mentality isn't. And that mentality is affected by the image sarcasm > Initiating for your team as support! Who do you think you are?! > You should stay put and wait for the GOOD players on your team to decide when it's time to attack. > /sarcasm Um, why is this relevant to me?
> [{quoted}](name=SuchHookMuchWow,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dRbqEbzu,comment-id=000e0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-17T08:20:28.876+0000) > I don't even main support and I'm enjoying my it, the roles fine the mentality isn't. And that mentality is affected by the image No. It's affected by the problems the role has. If it was a good role people wouldn't have a bad opinion of it. Again stop blaming the messenger. > Um, why is this relevant to me? It's not. Use your eyes and your head.
: As i said its a based the way your playing.Yes its a viable item and good for lulu. Yes to make full use of redemption you are playing like soraka. No damage just pure utility/heals etc. The problem with lulu however is that riot destroyed her couple seasons ago. I don;t remember when but riot allowed lulu to be played at mid and top (they actually support it at the start) ...After a while she got nerfed .Right now she not a terrible support but same time not a decent one. Still a support player that is playing utility has to choose between 5-6 items right now. {{item:3190}} {{item:3222}} {{item:3107}} {{item:3050}} {{item:3504}} +the support item. This makes support builds on some champions way too boring .If you try to go pure ap you will end up with boots /sightstone and 2 ap while normally you would have 6.
> [{quoted}](name=Achates NamiXxX,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=I2uNVg1X,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-17T07:25:34.778+0000) > > As i said its a based the way your playing.Yes its a viable item and good for lulu. > > Yes to make full use of redemption you are playing like soraka. No damage just pure utility/heals etc. > > The problem with lulu however is that riot destroyed her couple seasons ago. I don;t remember when but riot allowed lulu to be played at mid and top (they actually support it at the start) ...After a while she got nerfed .Right now she not a terrible support but same time not a decent one. > > Still a support player that is playing utility has to choose between 5-6 items right now. > {{item:3190}} {{item:3222}} {{item:3107}} {{item:3050}} {{item:3504}} +the support item. > > This makes support builds on some champions way too boring .If you try to go pure ap you will end up with boots /sightstone and 2 ap while normally you would have 6. Building full utility isn't something I can comfortably do in solo queue or normals. Lulu isn't really destroyed, she still has the early damage. But she has mana issues now. Which is less of a problem when you're support. Anyway, I've said it in another thread as well but we need more gold income for the support role. Among other things. But most supports scaling from AP have bad scales anyway so, it's kinda a waste of money to buy pure AP items. Now that every other role has been updated it's time to update supports. So Riot should start from there. More money and an update with better scaling into late game.
Praes (EUNE)
: So you clearly didn't understand what I was going at, the image is to make support role more appealing rather than be more enjoyable by the people already playing support.
> [{quoted}](name=SuchHookMuchWow,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dRbqEbzu,comment-id=000e00000000,timestamp=2016-11-17T07:01:46.279+0000) > > So you clearly didn't understand what I was going at, the image is to make support role more appealing rather than be more enjoyable by the people already playing support. It can't be more appealing because even the people playing it right now are barely enjoying themselves. > [{quoted}](name=James Borne,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dRbqEbzu,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2016-11-17T04:17:24.171+0000) > > To everyone arguing that supports can carry games even if their teams are bad, I once five man ulted with leona (all stunned), in a game where we were losing 30 to 36 kills, and 2 to 3 towers. And you know what my team did? They continued to run away with full HPs. I managed to escape, but there ya go, if your team plays like that, you just cannot carry as a support, that's the truth of it. sarcasm Initiating for your team as support! Who do you think you are?! You should stay put and wait for the GOOD players on your team to decide when it's time to attack. /sarcasm
nigelf 33 (EUW)
: I can carry my team really hard and I main "support" Zyra.
> [{quoted}](name=nigelf 33,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=I2uNVg1X,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-11-16T22:45:11.523+0000) > I can carry my team really hard and I main "support" Zyra. >I can carry if I don't play support What a discovery.
: > Does it matter if it gets nerfed?' A lot because after miakels change its the only pure support item .It;s viable for back line support like nami/janna/soraka who got terrible scaling as ap mages. > How many 2000 gold items can you really buy as a support in a 30-40 minute game? 9k to 10k average so you can be full build with 2000 gold items only.This forces either to rush cheap items with passive or 1-2 high ap items like rabadon/{{item:3116}} but no cdr . > On the other hand Censer is even better than it was last season. It makes me want to try playing Lulu support seriously again ... granted it's useless for Jhin and kinda useless for Ezrael so that's two of the top picked ADCs out of the question - still imho for a Vayne or a Cait or a Jinx, it should be amazing. With a Twitch it'll be op. the 20% as + 20 dmg on hit is not huge,at least for me. The one more auto attack that my adc will do with {{item:3107}} is the same at late game. But yes it;s more about how you like playing.You may prefer censer instead of that.
> [{quoted}](name=Achates NamiXxX,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=I2uNVg1X,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-11-17T05:22:21.497+0000) > > A lot because after miakels change its the only pure support item .It;s viable for back line support like nami/janna/soraka who got terrible scaling as ap mages. > > 9k to 10k average so you can be full build with 2000 gold items only.This forces either to rush cheap items with passive or 1-2 high ap items like rabadon/{{item:3116}} but no cdr . > > the 20% as + 20 dmg on hit is not huge,at least for me. The one more auto attack that my adc will do with {{item:3107}} is the same at late game. > But yes it;s more about how you like playing.You may prefer censer instead of that. You're forgetting it drains health. So the ADC can heal for that little extra bit. And with a champion with a low cdr on their shield like Lulu - and in Lulu's case I can give my adc a further buff in attack speed so pretty much core item for lulu now, I think - you can permanently buff your adc with that. That's good sustain midgame. It gives 60 AP too, Redemption gives HP instead which mostly makes sense for a tank, I wouldn't waste money on it mid game and I prefer getting a proper AP item lategame so for me it's kinda useless. I suppose if you want to make full use of Redemption you'd need to be a Soraka maybe? I really don't like wasting gold on passives I won't use. Even more so when the big pull of the item is a telegraphed active.
: Truth is that support is a really simple role to begin but way too hard to master. (i always learn something new ) I don't believe that support is really a bad role ,less competitive etc. They are like the rest roles 20% contribution at the final score . I believe what support role needs is better items . Ap items are way too expensive. Active items are hard to use after the chances Personally i loved mikaels but right now its a roulette.You have to time it perfectly else its a mess(before you could just use it to heal your adc in the middle of the fight).When you play with another 2 active items its hard to use them all at the right time. Aigis used to be a fun and easy item,aura item.They changed it.They made it better (locket) but still buying it and being unable to use the active which is something really common for a new player sucks. {{item:3107}} ..will soon get nerfed i am sure its way too strong.(i rush that;s why i am telling it). If riot wants to make support role popular..simply give bonus IP best solution. I don't know how many support mains exist at my elo but the problem with the lack of supports is at low elo imo.
> [{quoted}](name=Achates NamiXxX,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=I2uNVg1X,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-11-16T16:36:23.248+0000) > {{item:3107}} ..will soon get nerfed i am sure its way too strong.(i rush that;s why i am telling it). Does it matter if it gets nerfed? How many 2000 gold items can you really buy as a support in a 30-40 minute game? It's an OK item. But for what it gives it's expensive. The active sounds good. But it's very situational. On the other hand Censer is even better than it was last season. It makes me want to try playing Lulu support seriously again ... granted it's useless for Jhin and kinda useless for Ezrael so that's two of the top picked ADCs out of the question - still imho for a Vayne or a Cait or a Jinx, it should be amazing. With a Twitch it'll be op. But in general you are correct. The problem is supports cannot buy good items. The other problem is - even if they can, supports have bad scaling - something I'm personally disgusted with - there is no reason control mages to have bad scaling. Tanks - well tanks are tanks. Now that armor pen is nefed and with the new mastery we're creeping into a new tank meta. And if that means I'm forced to play Braum, Alistar and Leona the whole season I think I'll be done with support. I barely played ranked last season because I don't like where the role is atm and it doesn't seem to be getting better.
: Short overview of issues with support role
And that is why supports need better scale into late game. You can't guarantee your ADC is going to be good - you can't even guarantee he's going to be an ADC player. BUT if you can guarantee your utility scales into late game you might help the rest of the team do better. Doing bad in lane because you had a bad laning partner shouldn't be the end for you in the game. It is right now. Also if you know your laning partner isn't good - and by level 3 typically it's obvious if he knows how to play ADC or not - you should have options. I can ping my ADC to freeze and to play defensive all I want, doesn't mean he'll do it. Most ADCs don't even listen to the jungler - regardless if they're good or not let alone me. Riot should stop overloading items with utility - as if I can buy a 3000 gold item like Redemption if we get brutalized in lane, and as if it's going to help us much anyway, it's a luxury item and a trolly one at that - and figure out how to give Supports more money for a proper scale.
PointDreck (EUNE)
: Main support here. None of this is actually a problem. To be a good support requires much more skill than placing wards and healing when neccessary. And it is satisfying to make a last second saves or good plays that lead to an eventual ace. the only real problem is other team members look at the scores and see a 2/6/27 support and conclude he is useless, even though he is really doing all the work, and half the team kills come from his amazing skill. Its not very satisfying to work hard and get the team ahead, and then get shouted at for not placing enough wards. Thinking that a support should do the same thing for 40 minutes, or that it lacks strategy\skill is bullsh*t. Main supports know that support is fun if played well, and is much harder than other roles. Maybe except jungle. Its much harder to prep a kill without doing damage, save a teammate with low health, or secure a teamfight with bad odds, than it is to run face first into enemies and hoping to get a kill. **TL:DR Supports are not appreciated and have a bad reputation, and this thread only proves it. Go home youre not helping.**
> [{quoted}](name=PointDreck,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dRbqEbzu,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-11-16T12:06:42.674+0000) > **TL:DR Supports are not appreciated and have a bad reputation, and this thread only proves it. Go home youre not helping.** Blaming the community will surely solve the problem, Trump. Good job. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Tarolock (EUW)
: giving gold to supports wont make supports better, just different since the whole point of supports is that they are still useful without gold, most supports are supporting because they have shields/heals to keep adc alive or they have cc (which works without items) to lock down enemy/peel for the adc, if you give gold to supports then more mid champs will turn up as supports and they will just steal the show from adc
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dRbqEbzu,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-11-16T10:08:07.188+0000) > > giving gold to supports wont make supports better, just different since the whole point of supports is that they are still useful without gold, most supports are supporting because they have shields/heals to keep adc alive or they have cc (which works without items) to lock down enemy/peel for the adc, if you give gold to supports then more mid champs will turn up as supports and they will just steal the show from adc Again, I'd like to point out control mages are not extremely popular right now - how often do you play against a Lulu or a Bard? Or a Karma? Or a Soraka? Or a Nami? And just grabbing a random mage and going bot isn't as easy as you think. Control mages in general are ... mages. A Karma will do just as much damage as Ahri early game. More even. And yet Karma's don't steal the "spotlight" of the ADC. And quite honestly. If the ADC is not good why not steal the spotlight? ADCs aren't special snowflakes. Come down from your damn pedestal. The other thing is it's not about early game/laning phase. Supports, if we disregard some tanks, already do as much if not more damage than ADCs early game and that is a problem in itself. They scale from level. Not from items. It would be better for the role if they scaled like everyone else - from items. Easier to balance. Less specialized items, which quite honestly most players don't buy anyway. How often do you see a censer? Or a banner of command?
: Short overview of issues with support role
The problem goes a bit deeper than that. The way the meta works right now - you have 4 champions that take towers, take farm, do most of the damage. Even though CC is important therer's enough carries with good CC in the game - for an easy example Yasuo can hard CC a whole team if the player's good. Most mids have some CC. Some tops have CC as well. Utility mages are not popular, even Sona isn't as popular as she used to be. And they're the few supports to keep their carrying power into late game. They're not popular because they don't have enough gold to build proper items and keep having power into late game - either your lane does good and you buy a couple of ap items or you're just as useless as your feeding ad carry and all you can do late game is press R and pray. That's not fun and it's not fair. And here is the most important reason why supports aren't popular. **You don't make enough gold to keep having an impact into the late game .** That's why tank meta bot was strong (still is). Locket was as much mandatory as wards last season. I suppose an easy fix is possible, for instance - sharing gold 50/50 with carries for kills and assists. Maybe add a little bonus to it as well - I'm not concrete on the math. They could add those as a support item passives. 1) you can buy aggressive items as a support. 2) you can play more aggressively as support and take kills early in general 3) no one will cry if you do take kills and instead of typing they'll concentrate on farming 4) opens the doors for non meta champs to really wreck havoc bot - Kenen support? Why the hell not? I've seen it work. And if it shared the money squarely between both players in the lane it would be beyond viable. Once supports make as much or at least close to the gold every other role gets we can talk balance. And it would be easier to balance them instead of overloading their items with utility - remember when mids used to all take Frost Queen? That's a big problem in itself. If the last 2 years of jungle updates should have taught Riot something it is - you can't balance champs with items. Anyway I think in the long run the one way to fix bot is to make it more of a proper duo lane. Not the stooge and the god lane it is now. It's simple really - most people would prefer to have impact late game rather than not. This is my opinion as a casual player. Take it with a grain of salt. But if queue times for casual players is what they want to fix I suspect opinions like mine is what they should listen to.
Celebloth (EUNE)
: This topic has gotten a bit de-railed. People giving out ideas on how to change Blind Pick as an alternative on removing Draft Pick. But that was not the issue here. Many of us have already said, that we don't want the Blind Pick removed or changed. We just want to have the Draft Pick back, because for many of us, that was/is the only option in the game. > [{quoted}](name=LuLippy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ELaNJLsb,comment-id=0024,timestamp=2016-11-13T20:40:06.583+0000) > > Riot, why do you think ' how quick you can get a game' is this important? > > Give people the choice of : waiting 10 minutes for a decent 40 minute game Or wait 1 minute for ff20 or 40 minutes of boring/hell game. > > What do you think _the players_ pick?... If I remember correctly (and I can't find those videos of Lyte on this topic), they have implemented the Team Builder, to enhance the game experience, by letting us talk to the others, and give us time, much more than there was in Blind Pick and Draft Pick back then. Then they changed Draft Pick, now you had all the time you wanted to discuss things before the champ select. Yes, the numbers might have shown, that fewer people are playing Draft Pick than Blind Pick. But the "who" are playing each queue got completely ingored, from what I see. The server transfer is down, so You must have realised, that the people were moving to the West server, as an alternative. Do something really quickly, before it is going to be too late and once the transfer is back, the EUNE will be completely empty, and you will have to work lot harder to get the people back to this server. (But I have already listed these problem in my first post.)
> [{quoted}](name=Celebloth,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ELaNJLsb,comment-id=0028,timestamp=2016-11-14T08:15:55.969+0000) > > The server transfer is down, so You must have realised, that the people were moving to the West server, as an alternative. Do something really quickly, before it is going to be too late and once the transfer is back, the EUNE will be completely empty, and you will have to work lot harder to get the people back to this server. (But I have already listed these problem in my first post.) Well there are more reasons to move to EUW besides that. They're less toxic for one. So yeah, if they keep having draft and we don't I'm going to move as well. And heck their servers are probably closer to me anyway.
: Remake is a very nice feature.
Now that we don't have Draft it is. I've been in 2 games with trollpicks that got /remade. So good job on that at least.
JakiStow (EUW)
: Then just stop playing quietly and stop annoying others with your negativity...
> [{quoted}](name=JakiStow,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ELaNJLsb,comment-id=00030000000000000002000800000000,timestamp=2016-11-14T07:46:06.016+0000) > > Then just stop playing quietly and stop annoying others with your negativity... Why are you even posting here, you still have Draft on your server. If anything you're trolling right now.
Xtabuz (EUNE)
: damn you are a sore loser, no wonder you are getting down voted (I did not do it even once just for clarification). You sound like a modern nazi feminist :/ > It's like when a child learns a new word and consistently uses it without knowing what it means. Bless. Look at me, I'm conjecturing. not gonna nitpick all of it because i dont have time (read im to lazy) to write a multiple page essay on your bullshitery, but i used term "conjecture" right and you know it. You assumed that toxicity is proportional on both queues without any data. I know you are strong independent manly lady that needs no man, but take a chill pill because you are losing composure :*
> [{quoted}](name=SuchHookMuchWow,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ELaNJLsb,comment-id=00030000000000000002000400000000000000000000000000000007,timestamp=2016-11-14T07:13:32.282+0000) > > And what are you, a humble winner? > > How is he losing his composure but you're not? In my eyes you're doing the exact same thing you're bashing him for. Mind elaborating how's it different? And by him you mean - you.
Praes (EUNE)
: So, we should have draft pick because you like it more? I still didn't understand why should we play draft over blind, other than you liking it more. I mean your whole argument is based on draft pick being better. Blind pick is the dominant queue style and has been for as long as I remember, so why would we change it, other than you preferring draft pick? You're not looking at this objectively, you're just being subjective about it. Sincerely yours, SuchHookMuchWow
> [{quoted}](name=SuchHookMuchWow,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ELaNJLsb,comment-id=00030000000000000002000b,timestamp=2016-11-14T06:39:05.188+0000) > > So, we should have draft pick because you like it more? > > I still didn't understand why should we play draft over blind, other than you liking it more. I mean your whole argument is based on draft pick being better. Blind pick is the dominant queue style and has been for as long as I remember, so why would we change it, other than you preferring draft pick? You're not looking at this objectively, you're just being subjective about it. > > Sincerely yours, SuchHookMuchWow Well. Solo Queue was the dominant style of ranked and that got removed. Soooooo. Your argument doesn't look too good anymore does it? {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Almighty (EUNE)
: "We want the fewest number of queues that give unique experiences so we can keep queues healthy"
Got Ivern yesterday. Wanted to try him out this morning. I select him and say I'm support. I don't look at the chat after that. Watching a stream on my second monitor while I have breakfast. Game starts. There's no ADC. **Thank fuck for /remake. That's all I'm gonna say.** {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}

Batko ti Emo

Level 71 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion