Declined (EUNE)
: Greetings BereInBurta, Could you poke your friend and have him confirm what you're saying in a reply to me here on the boards pretty please?
> [{quoted}](name=Declined,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HW0W1Uln,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-08-13T16:13:02.683+0000) > > Greetings BereInBurta, > > > Could you poke your friend and have him confirm what you're saying in a reply to me here on the boards pretty please? Sure, when I will see him online I will tell him about this thread. Sorry for overdue reply However, meanwhile, this is a copy paste from skype, he pasted me yeasteday the reply he got from support. " carsten, 2:27 AM Hello there, After investigating your case, I decided to remove the suspension on your account as it seemed it was issued incorrectly. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Please know that we're continuously making improvements to our system in order to prevent similar issues from happening. As I lifted the suspension and reset your honor level, you can now play on your account again. I'd like to give you some friendly tips: Try as much as possible to not pick Illaoi in ranged matchups. She does very poorly into them. When found in a situation where you are in that matchup. Build survivability first. To give you this game as an example, I would've stacked armor early. Also when against a ranged champion toplane, play as passive as possible and wait for jungle ganks. When Elise tried to gank you at some point in the game it was already too late and Draven was too fed. If you have any other questions or need help with anything else, please let me know! Best regards, Evil Jalapeno Riot Games Player Support Specialist "Cleansing Fire!" " So maybe, you can contact that evil jalapeno dude, to confirm the case, if my friend dosen't want to come on boards, he's not really a forum type, but i will tell him nonetheless.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kashiro,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HW0W1Uln,comment-id=000a000300000000,timestamp=2019-08-13T00:19:56.518+0000) > > What kind of feedback other than rank would you like? The game records every possible damage table in the stats after game i can imagine. You think recording or listing stats at the end means anything? It has zero impact for the players. Its meaningless in its current form. Obviously there needs to be some sort of consequences linked to it. If i perfom extremly bad at CSing i should not be able to play lets say ADC bc vs 2 players its more hard to cs then at a solo lane. I would make it so that ranked Games require certain requiements that i have to fullfill before entering ranged Games. Baasically you need to have a minimum skill standart to do your job at Ranked. Its very basic and should be easy enough to understand.
> [{quoted}](name=Vorzüglich,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HW0W1Uln,comment-id=000a0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-13T08:51:06.224+0000) > > You think recording or listing stats at the end means anything? > It has zero impact for the players. Its meaningless in its current form. > > Obviously there needs to be some sort of consequences linked to it. > If i perfom extremly bad at CSing i should not be able to play lets say ADC bc vs 2 players its more hard to cs then at a solo lane. > > I would make it so that ranked Games require certain requiements that i have to fullfill before entering ranged Games. > Baasically you need to have a minimum skill standart to do your job at Ranked. > > Its very basic and should be easy enough to understand. The last part, with requierments, wouldn't be such a bad ideea... it could be implemented into quest mode, specificaly for players who reach level 30 or for players who are below silver, to not be able to go into rank mode unitll.. you complete those specific quest as in ... cs x ammount in x time, get x gold in x time, have x ammount of pkill, i don't know, i mean... it can be something along this lines, but then again... :D who's to stop a bronze player to ask a friend to to those quests for him.
xFrosten (EUW)
: Anyone who would report a player like this should be ashamed of themselves. It is such a common problem in League of Legends and it's just so egotistical. Generally people only think about themselves, "Now I lose elo because of this guy, omg I'm gonna f**** report him" or "this guy is so bad, honestly he deserves a ban". Like honestly, where is the acceptance? Where is the rational thought process? This is a game, you are not supposed to be "perfect" at it, and nobody should tell you how good you "should" be before you can play. EVERYBODY deserves to play this game, no matter how incredibly bad they can be. I saw a guy on youtube once, who was actually braindamaged (not an insult, like he was actually braindamaged because of an injury). That guy had over 8 million mastery points on heimerdinger and played nothing else. EVERYTHING about how he played was really bad, and although it might come off as "trolling" for someone who is actually capable, at understanding the game a lot more, it is surely not. I don't know who I am more dissapointed in, Riot games or the community. Riot games is actively letting "false bans" and extremely unfair suspensions happen. On the other hand this community is really good at using the report button over the most ridiculous things. Another FACT that everybody can relate too is, that every single game is different. You perform better in some than you do in others, and having bad games happens to anyone. But for some reason a lot of players do not have the mental capacity to understand this. I have had teamates who had a really bad game, who definitely did not try to lose on purpose. They gave it their all, but maybe they were tilted, or maybe they just made mistakes (cause that is a HUMAN thing to do). No matter what, the people who started calling for reports on my (random) teamates, just because they went 0-7 or even 0-14 a game, they are the ones who truly deserves to be punished. Another thing that is a huge problem (at least in my opinion) is the fact that there is smurfs in this game. Like honestly, riot games allows smurfing even though it OBVIOUSLY is against their terms of use and the old summoners code (I will explain why later). Smurfing is so toxic and so abusive to this game, and in my opinion it is absolutely disgusting. When a challenger Yasuo go into a bronze game playing toplane, he automatically affects the game in a very negative way, it's not fair anymore, and the enemy team has no possibility to win. On top of that, whoever he lanes against will probably get reported, since he will f*** the s*** out of them over and over, and their scores will therefore be really, really bad, which will lead their teamates to reporting them, and they might even suffer from a ban, that they do not in any way deserve. And now let me get to why smurfing should actually be bannable, despite riot games "allowing" it: The regulations that riot games laid out for the players CLEARLY states, that intentionally feeding / intentionally losing a game is against the rules, and can lead to serious punishment. This is riot games opinion, something they want to enforce, but completely fails to do so. Let's take the challenger Yasuo as an example. The challenger Yasuo wants a chill game and decides to smurf in bronze elo. But wait? How does he have an account that is in bronze elo? If he is challenger, there is no way that he would even come remotely close to bronze, just from playing as he normally would. So that leaves the possibility of 2 ways, that he could've obtained this rank. 1. He intentionally lost a bunch of games on a new account, where he was purposely trying really hard to lose, and maybe even running it down. As said before, this is punishable. 2. The other option is, that he could've either bought a bronze account or maybe gotten the bronze account from a friend or from somewhere else. This is also against the rules, since account sharing is prohibited and will be punished accordingly. In my opinion all of this just shows, that riot games has no clue how to respect their own rules and execute them.
> [{quoted}](name=xFrosten,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HW0W1Uln,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-08-13T03:25:48.034+0000) > > Anyone who would report a player like this should be ashamed of themselves. It is such a common problem in League of Legends and it's just so egotistical. Generally people only think about themselves, "Now I lose elo because of this guy, omg I'm gonna f**** report him" or "this guy is so bad, honestly he deserves a ban". Like honestly, where is the acceptance? Where is the rational thought process? > > This is a game, you are not supposed to be "perfect" at it, and nobody should tell you how good you "should" be before you can play. EVERYBODY deserves to play this game, no matter how incredibly bad they can be. I saw a guy on youtube once, who was actually braindamaged (not an insult, like he was actually braindamaged because of an injury). That guy had over 8 million mastery points on heimerdinger and played nothing else. EVERYTHING about how he played was really bad, and although it might come off as "trolling" for someone who is actually capable, at understanding the game a lot more, it is surely not. I don't know who I am more dissapointed in, Riot games or the community. Riot games is actively letting "false bans" and extremely unfair suspensions happen. On the other hand this community is really good at using the report button over the most ridiculous things. > > Another FACT that everybody can relate too is, that every single game is different. You perform better in some than you do in others, and having bad games happens to anyone. But for some reason a lot of players do not have the mental capacity to understand this. I have had teamates who had a really bad game, who definitely did not try to lose on purpose. They gave it their all, but maybe they were tilted, or maybe they just made mistakes (cause that is a HUMAN thing to do). No matter what, the people who started calling for reports on my (random) teamates, just because they went 0-7 or even 0-14 a game, they are the ones who truly deserves to be punished. > > Another thing that is a huge problem (at least in my opinion) is the fact that there is smurfs in this game. Like honestly, riot games allows smurfing even though it OBVIOUSLY is against their terms of use and the old summoners code (I will explain why later). Smurfing is so toxic and so abusive to this game, and in my opinion it is absolutely disgusting. When a challenger Yasuo go into a bronze game playing toplane, he automatically affects the game in a very negative way, it's not fair anymore, and the enemy team has no possibility to win. On top of that, whoever he lanes against will probably get reported, since he will f*** the s*** out of them over and over, and their scores will therefore be really, really bad, which will lead their teamates to reporting them, and they might even suffer from a ban, that they do not in any way deserve. > > And now let me get to why smurfing should actually be bannable, despite riot games "allowing" it: > > The regulations that riot games laid out for the players CLEARLY states, that intentionally feeding / intentionally losing a game is against the rules, and can lead to serious punishment. This is riot games opinion, something they want to enforce, but completely fails to do so. > > Let's take the challenger Yasuo as an example. The challenger Yasuo wants a chill game and decides to smurf in bronze elo. But wait? How does he have an account that is in bronze elo? If he is challenger, there is no way that he would even come remotely close to bronze, just from playing as he normally would. So that leaves the possibility of 2 ways, that he could've obtained this rank. 1. He intentionally lost a bunch of games on a new account, where he was purposely trying really hard to lose, and maybe even running it down. As said before, this is punishable. 2. The other option is, that he could've either bought a bronze account or maybe gotten the bronze account from a friend or from somewhere else. This is also against the rules, since account sharing is prohibited and will be punished accordingly. > > In my opinion all of this just shows, that riot games has no clue how to respect their own rules and execute them. Waw! this is a very cool and insightfull comment, I have nothing much more to add, but maybe this... I kinda agree with you with smurfing shouldn';t be possible, the only way that yasou could have a bronze acc is if he bought the account, a chall untill lvl 30 if he plays he's normal game there is no universe he would be in bronze. A solution might be, to somehow restrict the game to 1 accout / person, kinda hard to do, but other games have done it parts succesful, with additional security messures to log into an acc, detects new pc.. new ip... stuff like that. I completly agree with the situation of that heimer player, and indeed people are selfish can't see the big picture, some people just can't improve for various reasons, and it's a game everyone should enjoy in his own way. Anyway, again, very good comment! grats. Oh. AND MAYBE! n**ot everyone is able to read the statistics and get something out of them**, other then.. see the dmg, it might be a cool ideea, after every game, a small message would pop out, telling player parts were he can improve, like an automated system that summerize the game statistics, and gives a personlized tip after every game " Try to ward more, and play more defensive in the 1st 5 min of the game".."try not to play x champ in x matchup " , "try to build x item into x champion " something along this lines.
BereInBurta (EUNE)
: suspended for "trolling" in bronze :D :D :D
I have to say... this rioter actually deserves his job :) that's a cool reply to a ticket. " carsten, 2:27 AM Hello there, After investigating your case, I decided to remove the suspension on your account as it seemed it was issued incorrectly. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Please know that we're continuously making improvements to our system in order to prevent similar issues from happening. As I lifted the suspension and reset your honor level, you can now play on your account again. I'd like to give you some friendly tips: Try as much as possible to not pick Illaoi in ranged matchups. She does very poorly into them. When found in a situation where you are in that matchup. Build survivability first. To give you this game as an example, I would've stacked armor early. Also when against a ranged champion toplane, play as passive as possible and wait for jungle ganks. When Elise tried to gank you at some point in the game it was already too late and Draven was too fed. If you have any other questions or need help with anything else, please let me know! Best regards, Evil Jalapeno Riot Games Player Support Specialist "Cleansing Fire!" "
Kashiro (EUNE)
: I guess you would need to look into the data they sent with the ban and see the games to judge it. "Ttrolling" can mean anything from chat to inting. And he sure has some deaths.
> [{quoted}](name=Kashiro,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HW0W1Uln,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-08-13T00:23:35.515+0000) > > I guess you would need to look into the data they sent with the ban and see the games to judge it. "Ttrolling" can mean anything from chat to inting. And he sure has some deaths. I can only say what he tolled me, suspended for "trolling 9 out of last 20 games", for sure is not chat... might be for "int", but not true int - as in intentonally dying, or doing bad actions with intentions to distrupt the game, it's just "int" as in beeing a bronze player who can';t improve .. much. Hoever, hi's acc is unsuspended, so... i guess it's ok.
: Are you sure it was a ban due to trolling? I mean what was the reason they gave in the ban notification? I am not sure there is an option to report for trolling, so just want to know it. If he was banned temporarily(which I assume is the case here as you mention as suspension)it isn't big deal, he can take a break and chill, play other games.
> [{quoted}](name=maayonmaayan,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HW0W1Uln,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-08-12T14:55:47.574+0000) > > Are you sure it was a ban due to trolling? I mean what was the reason they gave in the ban notification? I am not sure there is an option to report for trolling, so just want to know it. > > If he was banned temporarily(which I assume is the case here as you mention as suspension)it isn't big deal, he can take a break and chill, play other games. It was a suspension, but even so, it is a "big deal", since if the suspension was issued for dumb reasons - trolling, in bronze - there is nothing to prevent another suspension that would lead to a more serios outcome, as in permaban. And yes, that's what the message said, he was trolling last~~ 4 out of 20 games~~ 9 out of 20, for sure it's not chat, coz he hardly types, and even when he does, it's nothing bannable or suspension worthy. However, i understand his account is unsuspended now, so.. it's all good with the world, i think.. for now at least. "carsten, 6:54 PM%%%%ing riot -- they have suspended my acc6:54 PMLolWhy?You cursed?carsten, 6:55 PMThey say I had been trolling in 9 out of 20 games---- Idiots6:55 PM........Make a ticket on their webditeWebditecarsten, 6:57 PMI have done -- that was that stupid robot saying that -- And then I have send a mail I haven't heard abything from yet, so now I make a another ACC to, I'm lvl 9 now-- That is just to much-- %%%%ing assholes playing this game7:13 PMThere are other waysYou can also make a forum postA human should reply to ticket om support thocarsten, 7:16 PMYes -- I'm waiting for this human to reply --my ticket is still open, but then again I must also have a smurf ACCC--:D:D:D:D(like)(cwl)7:17 PM:))carsten, 7:17 PMMy acc is named --- LevLivet7777:18 PMYou should nme it %%%riot777carsten, 7:19 PMThen I for sure got an extra ban..LOLI'm saving blue essensens, so I can buy Illaoi -- I soon have 63007:24 PMThats so sad"
: > [{quoted}](name=Vorzüglich,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HW0W1Uln,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-08-12T09:18:48.106+0000) > > Trolling or not, there are to many players who simply can`t improve, such players should not be able to join ranked games until they CAN improve. > > I know sounds hard to exclude people, but like this Topic proves it is for their own sake. > > I wonder how many more years Rito needs to understand that you need a minimum skill standart for this "teamgame" otherwise nobody can or should take this game serious. > > Guess thats the reason why they only watch^^ That doesn't make sense. In order for good players to exist there have to be bad ones.
> [{quoted}](name=twA Divine,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HW0W1Uln,comment-id=000a0001,timestamp=2019-08-12T11:25:39.686+0000) > > That doesn't make sense. In order for good players to exist there have to be bad ones. Well... that's why rank games have... divisions, and divisions are futher divied into smaller division, so everyone can have a place in rank games. Those who do rank up, do so regardless of everyone else in their team - at least in lower elo, i don't know about super high elo, maybe there you are team dependent -, as long as you focus on your own game, you will climb out of bronze and get to gold pretty easy, if you just focus on your own game, the rest of the players are just variables, the constant is still you. That's why, smurfs are able to smash through any mmr, no matter how bad it is. Also i do kinda agree with that statemnt.. for good players to exist there has to be dead players skulls to step on :D (The reply was not for you, but for the other dude, i agree with your statemant)
: np tell us if you still think he's smurf or not after watching it personally i have no idea lol
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HW0W1Uln,comment-id=000100000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-12T11:06:29.541+0000) > > np > tell us if you still think he's smurf or not after watching it personally i have no idea lol Draven is not smurfing for sure, he's pretty much crap just illaoi was even crappier and made him into a monster. Watch the game on normal speed for 1st 5 min to get the feel of the game, I can defenetly say now illaoi was not trolling, it's just the way he plays.. never backs in time - he died beacasue of that 1 time -, can't apprecaite the dmg he gives and take - that's the reason he gave 1st 2 kills, 1 time lux came, he alaawys builds shit like that, parts and parts and parts before making a full item, if you have time to check his match history you will see this pattern of building over and over again, parts insted of full items. IMO because, i know the dude, I know how he thinks and how he plays... i played 1 entire season with him when is started the game, and couldn't figgure out why it was so hard to climb, he was not trolling... he had no intention in losing his lane or giving free kills, at least that's what i call trolling... again, it's just the way he plays this game. I hope he gets unbanned, maybe i'm subjective, but i don't think beeing bad should be bannable... if youre bad you get stuck in a crap elo, and you play with crap players like you, that's all there is to it.
: go to your friend profile click match history look for the game you want to watch replay for, there's icon to the right, click it to download, wait few minutes and the icon will change to replay icon then click it to watch replay
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HW0W1Uln,comment-id=0001000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-12T10:53:36.192+0000) > > go to your friend profile > click match history > look for the game you want to watch replay for, there's icon to the right, click it to download, wait few minutes and the icon will change to replay icon then click it to watch replay yes, i read youre last comment, gonna watch it now, ty.
: Sorry but your friend looks like to be hard trolling. The fact that you're defending him is even more suspicious.
> [{quoted}](name=Xalasmeni Banana,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HW0W1Uln,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-08-12T08:12:11.737+0000) > > Sorry but your friend looks like to be hard trolling. > > The fact that you're defending him is even more suspicious. I can guarantee he's not trolling, as in intentionally dying on pourpse, but i`m gonna watch the replay myself to see what the hek he did, but anyway, i defend him beacause he dosen't know how to use forum and shet.
: Well I'm pretty much confused here. Don't know how to react. Looking in his match history I see that he is really just BAD nothing else, but looking last game I REALLY THINK THAT HE TROLLED COMPLETE GAME! 16 deaths... As someone all ready said here its 1 death in minute... Only 32 minions... !?!? IN 16 MINUTES!?!? Almost as much as Leona.... Not even one complete ITEM in 16 minutes.... And even Leona made more dmg then Illaoi has... I don't wanna to rush stuff, but in my opinion HE WAS TROLLING THAT GAME HARD! For others game he is just BAD nothing else.
> [{quoted}](name=Walden Smoothie,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HW0W1Uln,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-08-12T07:39:28.229+0000) > > Well I'm pretty much confused here. Don't know how to react. Looking in his match history I see that he is really just BAD nothing else, but looking last game I REALLY THINK THAT HE TROLLED COMPLETE GAME! > 16 deaths... As someone all ready said here its 1 death in minute... > Only 32 minions... !?!? IN 16 MINUTES!?!? Almost as much as Leona.... > Not even one complete ITEM in 16 minutes.... > And even Leona made more dmg then Illaoi has... > > I don't wanna to rush stuff, but in my opinion HE WAS TROLLING THAT GAME HARD! For others game he is just BAD nothing else. Leona made more dmg, probably beacause he had 2 targets to hit, and maybe had some engage, while illaoi... i doubt he could even get close to draven if she was that far behind. However, i see someone had a reply, i`m really curios to watch it. And as i see, from stats, all the team did very badly, not just him, even so he wasn't the last in dmg.
: tbh i was skeptical about this draven smurf and bad game thing so i watched a replay he didn't look like he inted in his last game, draven just smashed him repeatedly draven is a bronze 1 with 53% winrate it doesn't look like a smurf winrate to me but that game was legit to me dunno about the other 3 games he got banned for, it's sad if the system is ban happy like this if he didn't int tho
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HW0W1Uln,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-12T07:32:00.474+0000) > > tbh i was skeptical about this draven smurf and bad game thing so i watched a replay he didn't look like he inted in his last game, draven just smashed him repeatedly > > draven is a bronze 1 with 53% winrate it doesn't look like a smurf winrate to me but that game was legit to me dunno about the other 3 games he got banned for, it's sad if the system is ban happy like this if he didn't int tho were did you find the reply? i really want to watch it also, ty.
iaapvper (EUW)
: RANKED GAMES ARE VERY SERIOUS IF U TROLL U GET BANNED, SIMPLE! THANK YOU RIOT PS: I only wish it was a permanent ban so next account u wont do the same thing im sure.
> [{quoted}](name=iaapvper,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HW0W1Uln,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-12T07:26:11.649+0000) > > RANKED GAMES ARE VERY SERIOUS IF U TROLL U GET BANNED, SIMPLE! > > THANK YOU RIOT > > PS: I only wish it was a permanent ban so next account u wont do the same thing im sure. Ranked games are as serious as you make them to be, if you are in bronze they are obviosly not that serios to those persons, nobody who takes the game serios stays in bronze for to long, those who are hardstuck bronze - as my friend is for years - don't take the game as serious as those who is match with against - other bronze players - . I don't have the time to watch what rank you are, but unless you are high diamond, you pretty much troll a lot of games also, without even realising it, becasue if you don't take intent in consideration, and just facts then all of us who are not high elo are trolling every single game.
PH45 (EUNE)
: I just find it hard to believe that the person wasn't trolling if they died 14 times in a 17 minute game. That's almost a death per minute, meaning that he just ran to lane and died over and over again. After a few deaths you would think they would play defensive, back off maybe?
> [{quoted}](name=PH45,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HW0W1Uln,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-12T07:03:43.860+0000) > > I just find it hard to believe that the person wasn't trolling if they died 14 times in a 17 minute game. That's almost a death per minute, meaning that he just ran to lane and died over and over again. After a few deaths you would think they would play defensive, back off maybe? It's bronze brain in action, unable to play from behind, doing same thing over and over again hoping for differnt result, also.. he had tp, so wasn't that hard to go back to lane, then as soon as he was back in lane he prolly died again, respawn times are not that long early on. It's not malicios intent... it's just...if you look at other lanes, everyone was losing bad, I think everyone gave up in trying to win that game, they just waited for 15 ff maybe.
KÌNDRÊD (EUW)
: her last game she went 0/14/1 but opgg saw that as an ace (best losing player that performed the best for the losing team) if being 0/14/1 and you're the best player on the team then i pray for bronze
> [{quoted}](name=KÌNDRÊD,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HW0W1Uln,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-12T07:00:32.232+0000) > > her last game she went 0/14/1 but opgg saw that as an ace (best losing player that performed the best for the losing team) if being 0/14/1 and you're the best player on the team then i pray for bronze Beacause the rest were not much better then him, even with that score he wasn't the last in dmg, that game everyone had bad scores, everyone %%%ed up, everyone was pretty much trolling in some sense.
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: Checking KDA is useless, as you can be (like your friend) 0/14 and be the only player in your team really trying to win, and you can be 3/0 and do everything to make your team lose. It is also not that obvious. Sometimes I think that if many bronze players would put the same passion to climbing like they put it in creating ways of flaming, trolling and inting that will not get them banned, they all would be at least diamond right now. Though, if your friend is not guilty, I wish him to be unbanned as soon as possible.
> [{quoted}](name=Mcgalakar,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HW0W1Uln,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-12T06:51:03.148+0000) > > Checking KDA is useless, as you can be (like your friend) 0/14 and be the only player in your team really trying to win, and you can be 3/0 and do everything to make your team lose. It is also not that obvious. Sometimes I think that if many bronze players would put the same passion to climbing like they put it in creating ways of flaming, trolling and inting that will not get them banned, they all would be at least diamond right now. > > Though, if your friend is not guilty, I wish him to be unbanned as soon as possible. People play this game for various reasons, some play this game to get better, to rank up in elo, others just play it as a time killing thing. Altho my friend cares about his rank, he's not in the try hard mode, dosen't really even care much to improve, he just plays.... to play, he kinda cares about elo but in the same time he kinda dosen't. Sure, we would all be diamonds if we took the effort to improve, but some just feel content in getting silver, or gold.. or plat.. or whatever everyone elo desire is, constant improving is not something every player has, beacasue as i said, people play this game for various reasons.
: If you die 14 times in a 16 minute ranked game, that is not having a bad match, that is hardcore trolling and he deserves the punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=Εlin,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HW0W1Uln,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-12T06:49:51.229+0000) > > If you die 14 times in a 16 minute ranked game, that is not having a bad match, that is hardcore trolling and he deserves the punishment. What is your definition of trolling? Beacause mine requiers and intent to distrupt the natural flow of the game, you apparently just assume he had an intent to distrupt the game, I can bet it's not the case, there was no malicios act involved, it's just bronze brain in action, unable to play from behind and doing same things hoping for a different result.
: i see but still your friend is mid bronze and not bronze 4 0 lp so even for bronze standards he can play a bit you can see in his opgg his last game he had an unusually horrible score so the system probably suspected him for inting
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HW0W1Uln,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-12T06:45:40.529+0000) > > i see but still your friend is mid bronze and not bronze 4 0 lp so even for bronze standards he can play a bit you can see in his opgg his last game he had an unusually horrible score so the system probably suspected him for inting I can do this "unusuall" score to every pure bronze player if i go top, smurfing in bronze is not new, i doubt that draven was pure bronze aswell.
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: Punishing bad players... Look s like my world view have crumbled. Would never expect that report spam will actually work~ noone is safe now 😭
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HW0W1Uln,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-12T06:37:44.590+0000) > > Punishing bad players... Look s like my world view have crumbled. Would never expect that report spam will actually work~ noone is safe now 😭 Bad players shouldn't get punished... they are getting punished by ELO, keeping them in lower division, there is no need for aditional punishment. Bad players are not bad people, as in people who sabotage games intentionally, eg. running down mid, bad players are just bad players, untill they improve they will be bad players stuck in their elo, you shouldn't get suspension for beeing bad in low elo, that's just nonsense, imo at least.
: there's trolling in bronze surprisingly if i see that illaoi in my games and she keeps not doing anything the entire game just afk hit few minions then that's trolling well you can always contact riot support in case it was a false ban
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HW0W1Uln,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-12T06:37:40.221+0000) > > there's trolling in bronze surprisingly if i see that illaoi in my games and she keeps not doing anything the entire game just afk hit few minions then that's trolling well you can always contact riot support in case it was a false ban As I stated earlier, everyone in bronze is trolling, depends from what perspective you are looking from, I am not super high elo, i`m just a plat player, but when I do play in bronze, I feel like everyone is trolling. So that's why i think , trolling as in bad player in bronze shouldn't be bannable offense, it's just the way it goes in that division, should get banned for obvios int., eg. running down mid, but not for afk in top as you say... maybe that's all he knows, again... that's why he's bronze for 3-4 yeras.
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: Because people in bronze do troll or intentionally feed. The fact that this is only bronze, does not mean this does not happen. As for your friend, he should send a support ticket.
> [{quoted}](name=Mcgalakar,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HW0W1Uln,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-12T06:31:30.295+0000) > > Because people in bronze do troll or intentionally feed. The fact that this is only bronze, does not mean this does not happen. > > As for your friend, he should send a support ticket. He did send a support ticket, I think... as I said, he;s kinda old and not used to sending support tickets and stuff, he said he did send, but who knows. Of corse trolling and int happens in bronze aswell, but beacause it's bronze, those trolling and int should be friking hell obvious to distinguish actual trolls from just bad players, i don't think if someone would have at least checked his op gg before he got suspended, he would have came to the conlcusion he was trolling, his op gg is not that bad, considering the division.
Rioter Comments
: Yup. I played about 20-30 TFT games as well. Was fun and all. Then I went into a ranked game, and actually played a game, instead of doing 3 clicks / round, praying for items. Mechanics actually counted, I was in control, and when I won that ranked game after a 42 minute comeback, I was in euphoria for another 30-40 minutes. You'll never get this feeling from a card game. I feel that TFT is nice and all, but it's just a casual FOTM game mode, that'll eventually die. It's just hyped because it's new, and doesn't cause that much frustration - but that'll be the reason why it'll fail as well. It's not as engaging, and it doesn't punish/promote mechanics that much. My 2 cents.
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=eOzva6o1,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-08T09:24:55.377+0000) > > Yup. I played about 20-30 TFT games as well. Was fun and all. Then I went into a ranked game, and actually played a game, instead of doing 3 clicks / round, praying for items. Mechanics actually counted, I was in control, and when I won that ranked game after a 42 minute comeback, I was in euphoria for another 30-40 minutes. If only this type of games were the norm in league, but they are not. Everyone who grinded to rank up, knows they are not, knows what a frustration it is to raise elo. Decent games happen if you play long enough, but for those to happen ... :) Anyway, i didn't see the comeback game you alk about, maybe it's on other account, coz as far as i see you played 1 rank game 2 days ago and another 1 month ago, the rest are not worth mentioning. I doubt TFT will die tho. - it will for those who will just say "it's luck", but it won't die, it's just to cool of a game.
: 'skill' in a gamemode where its 90% luck.
> [{quoted}](name=Supercharge,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=eOzva6o1,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-08T09:19:10.646+0000) > > 'skill' in a gamemode where its 90% luck. That's what bad poker player say about good ones... or backgamon, or whatever type of game were chance is a factor but the skill is to know how to take advantage of the chances you have. But as I was saying earlier, I think it's more luck involved to dodge afk/troll/feeders in ure team, then the chance in tft. Your luck argument will take you nowere, especially when rank will be implemented, if someone get's diamond and someone is stuck in bronze... it's not luck dude.
BereInBurta (EUNE)
: So glad for TFT
This conversation gave me an awsome ideea :D what if.... league of legends would make an MMO ... :D wouldn't that be sweet...... I think it would... i would ditch league for sure if that would happen.
: Yes is sad in internet era where we can have so much fun online socializing with others the games that are most fun online are ones that you don't really interact with others except just the game itself. Like heartstone was, now this type of chess games.
> [{quoted}](name=Murdarici,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=eOzva6o1,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-08T08:48:06.408+0000) > > Yes is sad in internet era where we can have so much fun online socializing with others the games that are most fun online are ones that you don't really interact with others except just the game itself. Like heartstone was, now this type of chess games. Games were interaction and social skills/or a social envoriomant were you can chill, are pretty much mmo`s genre, i used to play Lineage 2 for about 12 years or so, on different servers, and that's a different type of enviorment, were you speak with the same players often/everyday/when they log, beacause you are in the same clan/guild, if you play long enough you even get to know your enemies on a social level, and can have some chilled pvp games or olimpiad matches, depends on the game type. So in that case.. sure. However... this league of legends, moba game, were you get 9 random people, 4 of them you happen to be stuck in the same team, you don';t have a social relation with them build in time(unless you are fking chall, and you meet about the same people every game), or anything.... it;s not that easy to get the same virtual social envoirment you would get from an mmo, were in some ocasions you have to fill an application to join X clan/guild, and so on. That's the reason this game will never be fun in a social way, not in rank anyway, people won't flame you that hard as they would beacasue they don't want to get banned, but they would do the next best thing, actual troll you in so many ways possible. So for short, moba games i don't think they will ever be able to generate the enviorment needed for a positive interaction between players, just not the right genre... if you are looking for this sort of thing, MMO-s are the way to go. Personally i want a game were i can play with my friends, but still be in control of my own gameplay, wich is not possible in league, you depend to much on your team, and i`m sick of it.
: I enjoy this also, and even I play League since being (so soon to be 10 years) it's first time in such long time that I didn't touch League for so long. I had played only TFT since was release (I tried to play it on PBE but I didn't had patience to wait for queue times to log into PBE client). After so many years of league no matter that some changes I don't like and prefer early seasons I still love summoner rift and still find joy in playing it, but the only thing that bring me sorrow and I started to not enjoy it in last months (even years) is community. Not so much as bad payers but attitude of players, toxicity, whining, and I ended up full muting everyone in beginning of game and feelt a bad way to play as single player game. Since TFT I did not touch other modes, only yesterday I tried to play a ranked game and even I won the game I felt so bad and no joy and was exactly because people behavior. Same as you say TFT is nice that you don't care about others, the chat I ignore it I don't even see it, and when some time I observe somebody constant spam and whine on it I simple /fullmute all and just enjoy the game. ****************** Some of my wins with different synergies: https://i.gyazo.com/cf9ec90a1180487312f0fb939d5c10ce.jpg https://i.gyazo.com/7111ab52eac2bb9685fb0bece7f77946.png *********** https://i.gyazo.com/a97f5872da0efc303f80cd483f351cea.jpg https://i.gyazo.com/243a0036b70ac17944dcefc717ed8199.jpg ******** https://i.gyazo.com/b46420e99c0dc85b18166b2257321977.jpg https://i.gyazo.com/d78d502277e471103fe888e458652ad2.png ********** https://i.gyazo.com/6e1d08d2592d20af66ea157634602fac.jpg https://i.gyazo.com/339a54c3799ed03bb20a5f8e12bb7b81.png
> [{quoted}](name=Murdarici,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=eOzva6o1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-08T08:35:37.407+0000) > > Since TFT I did not touch other modes, only yesterday I tried to play a ranked game and even I won the game I felt so bad and no joy and was exactly because people behavior. Same as you say TFT is nice that you don't care about others, the chat I ignore it I don't even see it, and when some time I observe somebody constant spam and whine on it I simple /fullmute all and just enjoy the game. I haven't seen much chat going arround tbh, mostly pings, and ocasional premades that speak with eachother, not so much.. a random player talking to another random player, and this game is so fast that you don't have time to spam chat like in league. Anyway... i just like this game, for the fact that other players can't bother me, wich is the single most important stresfull thing about league, not the game itself, but the people, in case of tft .. :D this is no longer a factor, theorfor .. awsome game!
BereInBurta (EUNE)
: So glad for TFT
This game is fking FUN :D lvl 9 with 11 champs on the board, shitload of sinergies... and no teammate to flame, the chat is pretty much silent.. just... this game is the best. https://imgur.com/p67lxRV
Rioter Comments
: i couldn't care less and all of you paladin of justice calling him "bastard" and whatnot, you're not better than him in the slightest, so do us a favour and take a vacation too
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qhkjHOdg,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-21T14:43:32.739+0000) > > i couldn't care less > > and all of you paladin of justice calling him "bastard" and whatnot, you're not better than him in the slightest, so do us a favour and take a vacation too I am better then him, I don't call "my friends" if i need to solve a problem with someone.. he is a shet person, ok?
: > fking peace of shet > hope he dies ..and this shitpost get upvoted? wishing death to a child playing a videogame?
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qhkjHOdg,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-06-21T14:42:18.550+0000) > > ..and this shitpost get upvoted? wishing death to a child playing a videogame? it was, death from frustration, kind of a metaphore, and it was not beacasue 'playing a video game", but beacause he is a shet person.... who deserves nothing good in this life, if that's how he treats ppl "oh.. i`m gonna call my riot friend", subtitute that for anything... 'ohh.. don't get me a ticket, i`m gonna call my friend in high places" and so on. SHET PERSON, deserves to be shet on.
BadboyUG (EUW)
: Poll: Should Nightblue3 get punished?
I hope he gets banned from league of legends - tyler1 style -, and that corrupted fanboy riot employee fierd. Sadly :D none of those 2 will happen, coz this is the world we live in. P.S - It's nowere stated that different rules apply for different type of players or different ranks. Go fking ban all iron players, all bronze players, if that's the way you want to "play". Untill you make separte rules for different divisions and different kind of players (popular streamers), you have no right(sorry, you do have a right, it's your game, and you can shet on players however you want, you just shouldn't) to ban someone for playing teemo support, or whatever else, beacause this things are just casual things in lower divisions, so go ahead... make different type of rules, or just unban that poor teemo.
Rioter Comments
: Smurf's main problem.
If riot wanted to stop the trolls :D they could make it in 1 simple move, restrict player to 1 account / server :D then mostly EVERYONE will fking care about their account, will try not to flame, will try to win every rank game, will do anything not to get banned, and so on. Problem, overall, solved. However, it would be a financial disaster for them, if people wouldn't be allowed to make new accounts, buy new skins, and so on :D
Fhaca (EUW)
: Why is it forbidden to hope for death to other players?
:D as people allready told you, if you tihnk people should die because they afk in a rank lol game, there is a problem... i`m not a therapist or anything, but... it just dosen't make any sense, you really got nothing to compare it with, so you can balance you thoughts? is this game the most important thing in your life that you think someone should die because x reasons? :D Other then that... I mean :D the word in itself, it's kinda pointless "Hope you die" :D it's not like we're immortal, would make sense "hope you die SOON", that would make sense, "hope you die" is to general to mean anything, imo... we all die :D regardless if someone is hoping for my death or not, so the "wish" in itself, without a timeperiod, means nothing.
: Eune vs euw
All I know, that when someone starts to type fking novels in chat, most of the time it's someone who played on EUW a lot, most of the time they are borring and a smug sense of superiority :D I just tell them to go back to EUW. So, that's the difference :D when you see someone type blabla blablabal balbal balablabl ablkabalabalalba balbala, the entire game, he is from EUW, and came to eune to "smurf" :D that is to feed, then blame it on how bad the server is, and some more blabalabalabalab balbalblablablab ablablalabalbal balbalba.
: may u ask on reddit i wanna know that too{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
> [{quoted}](name=hitbox abuser,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ygeVvVB5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-12T06:34:20.396+0000) > > may u ask on reddit i wanna know that too{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} I don't know how to use reddit :D i mean.. i can prolly find out, but... sad thing.. just now, chat became active, and i had such a beautiful morning playing the game 3 games with no chat, even if i lost 2 of them... it's... :D the best feelign in the world, to just play the fking game, and not have to read ppl blabla.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=BereInBurta,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EoQEKywe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-03T09:54:45.953+0000) > > Theoretically it is up to you... since I BET if you go into an IRON/BRONZE rank game, you would have no problem winning the game, no matter what the jgl does or bot or whatever, so.. that's the theory. > > However :D I'm in the same boat as you, I demoted from Plat 1 to plat 4... in a matter of 2 or 3 days ( i do play a lot of games tho ), I just feel so helpless... if you look at my game history it's a fking mess, i don't even tilt anymore, i see jgl comming to gank, i try to tell him not to... since I allready know how it's gonna end, either he feeds top, either he takes the kill, either he pushes my lane for no reason, leaving me pushed and i die 30 sec later, it's.... other times, i just look how i lose a game beacause bot or mid or jgl are feeding... or ppl go afk... or some jgl just troll me... I was beeing pushed in a turret by a darius, there was a fight on river jgl vs jgl, and because i was pushed i couldn't help him, but darius could go there... then jgl says to me " i had priority, and didn;t help him".... i just... :D wtf... he learned a new word to say, but no clue what it ment... > > > So, I got no tactics to teach you, i`m hardstuck plat for 3 seasons, couldn't figgure a way to get out, i even started to dodge games, i`m just looking at jgl before game, if they didn't win last 2 games with decent score, i dodge... dosen't do anything, dodge dosen't help also... so i guess, i have to be about diamond 3 skill to get out of plat, probably. +1 . My junglers latley have the MASSIVe tendency to flash lvl 2 or 3 under enemy turret ALONE. I often times win lane early levels with a couple of trades and i either go ward or recall, and my jungler comes out of nowhere, FLASHES under enemy turret and dies to 2 turret shots. He feeds firstblood and doublebuffs, cries like a baby, and goes inting more due to tilt OR he never ganks top again. The amount of bad junglers in plat is INSANE. Which often made me consider playing it myself. But the only jungler i like is Warwick and he is like me atm compared to all other good picks such as reksai, heca,nidalee
> [{quoted}](name=DarkPoroLord2012,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EoQEKywe,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-06-04T11:20:24.393+0000) > > +1 . My junglers latley have the MASSIVe tendency to flash lvl 2 or 3 under enemy turret ALONE. > I often times win lane early levels with a couple of trades and i either go ward or recall, and my jungler comes out of nowhere, FLASHES under enemy turret and dies to 2 turret shots. > He feeds firstblood and doublebuffs, cries like a baby, and goes inting more due to tilt OR he never ganks top again. > > The amount of bad junglers in plat is INSANE. Which often made me consider playing it myself. But the only jungler i like is Warwick and he is like me atm compared to all other good picks such as reksai, heca,nidalee Yeah, same .... I check proffesor gg and op gg before every game, just to look at jgl stats, i don't care anymore, about mid.. about bot... about support... about team composition, it's all so f. irelevant, i just look at the jungle, seems to me like the vast majority of games are decided by jgl... and I don't fking understand why everytime jgl comes to my lane, gets nothing out of it.. i mean, the best case scenario were i actually get a kill, it's so rare, that I don't want jgl to gank me at all, but they do, most of the time they fail.. I play illaoi, i don't really need ganks, and if i get a gank and i don't land my e... is pointless, but it alawys seems that the enemy jgl is fkin chall... I do get good jgl sometimes, but... And you know what tilts me even more, beacause as an illaoi i just want to survive untill lvl 6, were i can turn the lane arround no matter who it is, that's all i want, but beacause i get "help"... as i said earlier, my lane gets pushed for no reason, and i`m a fking illaoi, i got no way to evade a gank, i can't really fight before 6, if enemy has ignite... i`m pretty much dead to a gank, but the jgl comes.. he makes his trash ganks, does nothing, goes away to mind is jgl, then i die... then i go to lane, i`m not 6 yet, i get instantly ganked... i die again... all the sudden i`m 0/2, just because of the pointless gank i didn;t need, didn't request, and pinged to go back.... An example, illaoi vs darius, is kinda a relative easy lane for illaoi, depending if darius plays with ignite or tp, or ghost.. differnt kinds of darius, but in general, is not a hard lane, i can burst a Darius at lvl 6, however, if I Die before lvl 6 to a darius, same as to trynda, or jax, or whatever... then i'm %%%ed... I know that, i know that i can beat them.. but somehow my jgl dosen't seem to get that, and somehow he manages to trash my lane, then points at my score... l And the fking Irony of it all, when very very very rarely when Illaoi gets banned, and i`m in promo and i can't dodge, so i just play something easy and safe, garen/malphite/cho... and i`m pushed in my turret for the entire lane phase, I CAN'T SEE A FKING JGL helping me... every fkin time, when I don't play my main... i don't get any ganks, but when I play my main, and I play a matchup that i know i can win.. jgl has to %%% it up. It's just... :D this game
: What is the right thing to do in this situation?
You do realise, if your position is support, you have the right to be on the bot lane? it's a shared lane, unless the meta changes and people will go top & supp or mid & supp, however as it is... it's your lane also, so he can't demand shet from you.
Cypherous (EUW)
: I used to be a wrenchman on the forums i've had previous experience with riot and i was around when they updated the chat system to the current one from the original ancient system, it was at one point possible to login to the games chat via external applications, any XMPP compliant client could connect, i even had a chat bot in the "Play with riot" chat channel back in the day :P Also, if you wanted an official source https://technology.riotgames.com/news/chat-service-architecture-protocol
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dh4YtHNe,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-04T23:48:32.652+0000) > > I used to be a wrenchman on the forums i've had previous experience with riot and i was around when they updated the chat system to the current one from the original ancient system, it was at one point possible to login to the games chat via external applications, any XMPP compliant client could connect, i even had a chat bot in the "Play with riot" chat channel back in the day :P > > Also, if you wanted an official source https://technology.riotgames.com/news/chat-service-architecture-protocol Since you seem to know stuff, i have an ideea.. is it possible for them if not to mute, but to have an option to replace normal text with random symbols, for example, if in champ select or post game someone writes " i hope you die and your family gets cancer " it will show to me as " !@#@!$ 3421#!@#!@ #!@#!@ " ?
: Mutes in post lobby
I want mute from champ select, an option to click on settings "Disable all chat", you know like sometimes it happens when it says "unable to connect to voice server", something like that, and you can;t see champ select text, untill it recoonets... i WANT to have that option, to completly disable chat througout the game.
: Plat High Elo Hell?
Theoretically it is up to you... since I BET if you go into an IRON/BRONZE rank game, you would have no problem winning the game, no matter what the jgl does or bot or whatever, so.. that's the theory. However :D I'm in the same boat as you, I demoted from Plat 1 to plat 4... in a matter of 2 or 3 days ( i do play a lot of games tho ), I just feel so helpless... if you look at my game history it's a fking mess, i don't even tilt anymore, i see jgl comming to gank, i try to tell him not to... since I allready know how it's gonna end, either he feeds top, either he takes the kill, either he pushes my lane for no reason, leaving me pushed and i die 30 sec later, it's.... other times, i just look how i lose a game beacause bot or mid or jgl are feeding... or ppl go afk... or some jgl just troll me... I was beeing pushed in a turret by a darius, there was a fight on river jgl vs jgl, and because i was pushed i couldn't help him, but darius could go there... then jgl says to me " i had priority, and didn;t help him".... i just... :D wtf... he learned a new word to say, but no clue what it ment... So, I got no tactics to teach you, i`m hardstuck plat for 3 seasons, couldn't figgure a way to get out, i even started to dodge games, i`m just looking at jgl before game, if they didn't win last 2 games with decent score, i dodge... dosen't do anything, dodge dosen't help also... so i guess, i have to be about diamond 3 skill to get out of plat, probably.
: Ok thanks for the comment but I think you missed what I said and if I made it seem like her gameplay was satisfying it was namely done so I had no bias against her. I said nothing about he damage due too that not being a concern the main thing I pointed out was the E. As a 2.1million illaoi main you should know that her E is her main harass right unless you disagree with that statement then could you explain what is. But back too the E as you know the spirit lasts for 10sec I only pointed out that due too how easy you can fonditems with 20 or 10% cooldown her E becomes a short enough cooldown that when the spirit goes back her E is back up which allows her too use it again that was the point that I was getting across which people get tilted over. Now I did suggest a nerfs yes but I then said I know they won't.... as that would make her too weak and yes cc can be used against her but when your cc is over and she can use her abilities again what happens she can fight back. Also yes I am bronze and yes I do find it hard too fight her sometimes but I try too improve but I understand that when you see a low elo player you will think oh her come them complaining again but sometimes they will have a point
> [{quoted}](name=The Gundam Otaku,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=j5vce8L9,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-03T09:22:33.714+0000) > > Ok thanks for the comment but I think you missed what I said and if I made it seem like her gameplay was satisfying it was namely done so I had no bias against her. I said nothing about he damage due too that not being a concern the main thing I pointed out was the E. As a 2.1million illaoi main you should know that her E is her main harass right unless you disagree with that statement then could you explain what is. But back too the E as you know the spirit lasts for 10sec I only pointed out that due too how easy you can fonditems with 20 or 10% cooldown her E becomes a short enough cooldown that when the spirit goes back her E is back up which allows her too use it again that was the point that I was getting across which people get tilted over. Now I did suggest a nerfs yes but I then said I know they won't.... as that would make her too weak and yes cc can be used against her but when your cc is over and she can use her abilities again what happens she can fight back. > Also yes I am bronze and yes I do find it hard too fight her sometimes but I try too improve but I understand that when you see a low elo player you will think oh her come them complaining again but sometimes they will have a point The reason you don't have a point is because you think it's easy to land an e.... wich it isn't, people actually move arround and stay behind minions, a good yasou will block my e every time, a good riven also, a good fiora aswell,irelia can move so fast it's a struggle, not to go into poke top laners that play from range, to a yorik is nearly impossible to land an e due to his minions, it's hard work to land an e to people that actually know the illaoi matchup, so that's the reason you are wrong... you don't land every single E everytime you cast it, actually most of the time you miss it, again.. if the opponent knows the illaoi matchup, and plays behind minons etc. (but again, i bet if i play in bronze i can make her look like a godlike monster, unkillable laner, landing every E)
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=BereInBurta,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=whTZZUuE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-03T09:10:22.405+0000) > > ? all i see is a black picture Then maybe you should take your glossy screen laptop out of the sunlight, lmao.
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=whTZZUuE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-03T09:12:49.454+0000) > > Then maybe you should take your glossy screen laptop out of the sunlight, lmao. nope, i have 2 monitors, still black(ish) picture, only thing i see clear is a ward.
CJXander (EUNE)
: High expectation from low performance players
Hejsel (EUW)
: Change the rules about banning to make it fairer
wtf does "LEGIT" actions mean? :D:D:D: maybe legal... but legit? :D:D:D:D::D:D:D kids this days
: I so %%%%ing hate this community
i want /mute all from settings, to apply in champselect aswell.
: Dear Riot fix Illaoi
I have 2,1 million points on illaoi, true most of the times she wins lane, but so what... if she's the only one in team with hp, and the enemy have tiny bit of cc.. she's dead, if both enemy toplaner and jgl have cc, she;s dead... it's so easy to destroy her with just a little bit of cc, if she would be so op .. i would have been at least diamond, but i`m not.. i'm struggeling in plat for 2 seasons, this is the 3rd, and most of the time, i just look from top, how i lose the game and there is nothing i can do to prevent it, nothing. I can't tp bot, coz i'm not a riven, that can stun and make a nice play.. i need to catch an e, i need my flash up, i need enemy to not have any sort of cc... and so on. Ppl rarely play arround illaoi, i take my time to put tentacles on mid or a lane we are sieging, then team goes randomly in jungle, or chasing someone, and i have to go with them... no tentacles arround... i mean... illaoi gameplay is not as satisfying as you make it look, really.. is not. You get a little bit of advantage in early game, but excluding the games - wich are not many - were you can 1v9, becasue they are either all ad and have to come close to you, and they don;t have cc, or you just got so fast ahead and have some jgl or someone to play arround you... it's not so many games were you can take your advantage and win a game. You depend on your team, to either tank before you, or protect you in any way from cc, while you do your dmg... otherwise, if enemy have a little knowledge, and by now they do, they walk away from ure ult, or if they have cc.. they cc and burst you down, and it's nothing you can do, you need to do dmg to sustain. Btw, illaoi was allready nerfed, her dmg was nerfed a few patches ago, now you want even more nerf.... because you have a hard time on top.. man... if she was any good, ppl would be playing her in lcs or something... she's just a trash champ, belive me... i still like her, i wouldn't have 2,1 million on her if i didn't.. but she's not so op as you make her look, that she would need nerf. (p.s, checked your profile, i see your bronze, maybe that's why you think she needs nerf... probably if i go in bronze game i can make her look godlike, but she's not.. really she isn;t)
: riot i want to climb even if i am a burden to my team most of the games riot pls
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=09q36RA1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-30T10:23:53.840+0000) > > riot i want to climb even if i am a burden to my team most of the games > riot pls not sure what you mean to say :D whatever the case, i'm just saying... as a general rule winning more then losing, means you are doing good... not in league of legends tho :D
Show more

BereInBurta

Level 242 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion