: honor locked yasuo main, what a cliché
> [{quoted}](name=The True Gollus,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=XcixA3Ol,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-09T14:59:10.133+0000) > > honor locked yasuo main, what a cliché Why does it matter what he 'mains' ?.
ZIGI111 (EUNE)
: Honor system
They're probably his premades - You're not supposed to get honors because youre not trolling, feeding or trying lol.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hiq6cNFs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-08T16:39:45.162+0000) > Go to a ward with terminally ill cancer patients. And look at them in the eyes, if they can stay awake that is. I deleted that part, bless ppl with cancer.
Zanador (EUNE)
: The level of irony is high here. If you said these things in game you'd get permabanned quickly. Currently you are the toxic kid you have no respect for.
> [{quoted}](name=Zanador,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hiq6cNFs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-08T17:55:32.865+0000) > > The level of irony is high here. If you said these things in game you'd get permabanned quickly. Currently you are the toxic kid you have no respect for. I'm not toxic in-game & in boards, the problem here is, you don't actually know what "this" guy said to me & others in-game, he didn't play his role and was like "I got autofilled, i'm going jg idc" and pretty much ruined the fun for 2 of my nice team mates who kept it cool while he constantly called them by every name possible, i actually almost lost it (glad i didn't) And this cancer part is more of a joke, i'll delete it. Meanwhile take a look what this guy is doing because of hes "I Got autofilled now i'm going jg attitude" : [redacted for naming and shaming]
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Blue003

Level 16 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion