: You can change to the old one in the options.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=vXNH3x36,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-25T11:25:17.728+0000) > > You can change to the old one in the options.
: Why i have quit Leauge Of Legends
Another one of these posts i'm not going to read cuz i already did few days ago. Bye
: AFK / New Fill-In-System
First ever idea that is good on boards.
: Useless? Wukong 2nd best toplaner, in top 10 junglers AND best midlaner. How the %%%% is that useless? Garen 53% winrate with a pick rate of 9%, again how is that useless? Nocturne is just plain broken. And you consider azir and gnar most op champs in league? Get real please.
> [{quoted}](name=CrystalFlame,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FbIXmjaa,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-22T08:40:10.341+0000) > > Useless? Wukong 2nd best toplaner, in top 10 junglers AND best midlaner. How the %%%% is that useless? > Garen 53% winrate with a pick rate of 9%, again how is that useless? > Nocturne is just plain broken. > And you consider azir and gnar most op champs in league? Get real please. Yet noone complains about them, lmao your mad asf.
: Do you even realize what you're saying?
> [{quoted}](name=Season 8 LMAO,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=bOtKteXX,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-22T08:09:27.499+0000) > > Do you even realize what you're saying? XDDDD :D He made a thread about buffing most OP champs and nerfing most useless champs. He obviously doesnt know
Boulhya36 (EUW)
: Nerf and buff please shitpost
Lol you want to nerf most useless champions in the game and buff most OP champs? lol.
: Idea for Hero voice reactions
: we need mobile payment method in lebanon
Just change region, to finland or something and there you go..
: No thank you. No need to encourage people to play champion they s@@k at just because they want to get the bonus essence. Most of the players are already convinced that some champions are a freewin because they are told so, and the worse part is that when they finish a game 0/10 they don't even realize that they infact s@@k, but instead they come here blaming the meta, RioT, trolls and whatever other thing or people they are raging against at the moment.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gIATBn6P,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-21T07:54:07.374+0000) > > No thank you. No need to encourage people to play champion they s@@k at just because they want to get the bonus essence. Most of the players are already convinced that some champions are a freewin because they are told so, and the worse part is that when they finish a game 0/10 they don't even realize that they infact s@@k, but instead they come here blaming the meta, RioT, trolls and whatever other thing or people they are raging against at the moment. ?? lol
Rioter Comments
Attract1ve (EUNE)
: RIOT'S JUSTICE SYSTEM
They have different teams lmao... One working for skins, one working for other stuff etc etc..
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=leagueoffoxxalla,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OcobZdTE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-20T16:47:59.678+0000) > > Dead? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Yeah, its dead. people simply choose better quality & better graphics, they are not improving any of that in runescape
: Best thing to do.
Lmfao who would pay for a membership for a completely dead and glitchy game. But ehhhh... i think ppl have their own enjoyments..
Exhibit B (EUNE)
: Lmao, what a joke hahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaha lmao.
: Quiting
Tip : you can chargeback your 1.5k, but your in-game account will be frozen till you pay it back
: I said that it was with multiple accounts, not just this one o.o I meant the overall amount
> [{quoted}](name=SadBulbasaur,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=P0Xae6J8,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-20T16:02:59.588+0000) > > I said that it was with multiple accounts, not just this one o.o I meant the overall amount Oh
: Quiting
Cya lol PS: Youve put 1.6K and 6 years into LoL and you are still level 35, thats some progress.
: Looking for friend to speak inglish and play togeder for fun^^
: Raise money for EU charities with Dark Star Cho'Gath!
ChocoParis (EUNE)
: How the community can destroy the game
'Balancing team is doing their job well' Lmao.
Fake0 (EUW)
: Miss Fortune Poster? Question with a story
GOLDProFA (EUNE)
: WHY Events?
Putin rules even the gaming community. %%%%
xBaami (EUW)
: gl rito games :D!
Sure, share your chat logs.. + gl playing fortnite, dead game soon
: Since when is this bannable...
Its best not to use chat in League, i have seen people get banned for more ridicolous things.
  Rioter Comments
: Becuase i wrote Delete system 32? You getting that mad over it, makes me think you are the one being salty/having a bad life. Guess you look in the mirror a lot?
> [{quoted}](name=JuanaBarraza,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=RRwUr8Xc,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-17T13:25:29.184+0000) > > Becuase i wrote Delete system 32? > > You getting that mad over it, makes me think you are the one being salty/having a bad life. Guess you look in the mirror a lot? I didnt get mad, i get you are 10-12 y/o and trying to make his name on the internet... we all had that time believe me... Just saw you being salty under every single post you replied. EDIT : 'That sad time'.. me personally i got nothing over being salty on the internet so i stopped.
: Delete **(REMOVED)** EDIT Riot Cosantoir
> [{quoted}](name=JuanaBarraza,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=RRwUr8Xc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-17T01:52:50.261+0000) > > Delete (Removed) Lol salty guy with a sad life, seen many like you.
: Karthus is a problem
*Goes once against karthus/nunu strat* Decides to say"every game"
: I want my points back
I only experienced immense and EXTREME lag during my recent game that i have never experienced. so yeah, they should fix their shit
Blue009 (EUNE)
: Can you invite me? i've been looking to play with someone for a while now.
> [{quoted}](name=Blue009,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JR5ueKwN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-14T23:45:48.247+0000) > > Can you invite me? i've been looking to play with someone for a while now. oh nvm, its EUW :(
: New to LOL ? Feeling a bit overwhelmed? Feel free to join my club :)
Can you invite me? i've been looking to play with someone for a while now.
Rioter Comments
UPPERCASE (EUW)
: I think i can tell what is an addiction for me and what not. And in average 20 games per week over 6 Years? Yeah i think this IS an addiction for me Btw how can you be lvl 15 with 20-30 games per day?
> [{quoted}](name=Peerless Lucian,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=qn6zYv0d,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-14T08:44:27.034+0000) > > I think i can tell what is an addiction for me and what not. And in average 20 games per week over 6 Years? Yeah i think this IS an addiction for me > > > Btw how can you be lvl 15 with 20-30 games per day? Started this acct like 3 days ago
UPPERCASE (EUW)
: I just realize how addicted i am to League..
30-40 GAMES per WEEK? dude thats not a true addict, i do 20-30 games/day with this account.
Rioter Comments
Febos (EUW)
: So you are saying we should limit Smite to junglers only?
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=h8EyKtEz,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-12T18:28:09.043+0000) > > So you are saying we should limit Smite to junglers only? Yeah
Febos (EUW)
: I don't understand what you are trying to say. Smite, just like any other summoner spell, is just a tool. Smite can be picked by non-jungler and junglers alike. Some champions, like Nunu, get Smite because otherwise they couldn't get the extra XP from the monsters.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=h8EyKtEz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-12T18:19:17.129+0000) > > I don't understand what you are trying to say. > > Smite, just like any other summoner spell, is just a tool. > Smite can be picked by non-jungler and junglers alike. Some champions, like Nunu, get Smite because otherwise they couldn't get the extra XP from the monsters. People go jungle, steal your camps because they're frstrated cuz they got autofilled
Rioter Comments
zykloni (EUNE)
: BAN
You're like 'Lets get flaming' xd?
Rioter Comments
: It has been 3.5 years since I got permanently banned, for being toxic.
What are you talking about? your last game was 6/10/2017, its fine that you want to play bad games (like dota2) but what are you looking for in League boards if you play it?
: im quiting league season 8 is the worst season so far
: Well this is annoying
I love it when i get matched up with these 'Leveling up bots' in AI games, Because, Longer games = more EXP.
: League is dead again. Can't get in lobby, can't start games.
Rioter Comments

Blue009

Level 28 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion