Rioter Comments
: Towers should be something you are scared of. [Suggestion]
If you just make inner turrets and nexus turrets the same then why not. However, the nexus turrets you are propoding.. only thing i did like was tower rebuild
: is that so well i have a habit of leaving myself logged in from when i get on to when i get off even if im on the computer for say 4 hours and dont auctually play a game im still logged in and not logged out
Well i always got logged out but then again my computer likes to sleep
Ceitti (EUW)
: Fiddlesticks Rework! Making use of his Scythe! Melee AP Assassin Aproach
Crow bounce amount for ultimate should be increased or crows should do more damage during ulti
Joyi (EUW)
: When people ask me how to counter Zed, Fiora, Fizz and DoT effects after QSS nerfs as ADC
Welp, I quit on right time. We will start seeing tanky adc's when this nerf hits the live.
: Should i log out?
Loooool. You will be logged out automatically after some client inactivity.
: 8 FUN THINGS TO TRY IN URF
Malzahar build: death dance and then everything cdr= dead enemy midlane(regular game). Literrally. In urf you just build Lord Dominik and bb everything Also, it's hecacopter
Rena (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Rena,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=JpBpxeEY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-21T00:34:25.832+0000) > > Dynamic Queue in a Nutshell Community in a nutshell. Dont even read the topic properly
: Good luck ! Maybe in low elo are full of flamers and afk. But i can promise you if you practice and improve alot you will carry these "feeders" or "flamers". I know the commuinty is also toxic but we want to fix this.
> [{quoted}](name=OG xDaRRiuS,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=FXJg1sz8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-20T17:21:11.014+0000) > > Good luck ! > > Maybe in low elo are full of flamers and afk. > But i can promise you if you practice and improve alot you will carry these "feeders" or "flamers". > I know the commuinty is also toxic but we want to fix this. Don't mind feeders, you can use em as meatshield
Rioter Comments
LA Losty (EUW)
: You can dodge cc with hourglass, it just works differently. Also the other ad items doesnt prevent cc.
> [{quoted}](name=Nikolai12000,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=Xx49iBGE,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-20T15:34:32.663+0000) > > You can dodge cc with hourglass, it just works differently. Also the other ad items doesnt prevent cc. Neither does zhonya since after stasis you get cc'd anyway
LA Losty (EUW)
: I simply mentioned the ap counterparts. These gives tanky stats while also giving you dmg, same for maw and steraks. I will repeat, you cant just mention the ad items, without mentioning the ap counterparts, and to make it even better, these items have some strong passives with no cooldowns.
> [{quoted}](name=Nikolai12000,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=Xx49iBGE,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-20T15:08:49.178+0000) > > I simply mentioned the ap counterparts. These gives tanky stats while also giving you dmg, same for maw and steraks. I will repeat, you cant just mention the ad items, without mentioning the ap counterparts, and to make it even better, these items have some strong passives with no cooldowns. Errrm...just one problem.....They still can be cc'd. While AD champs can not be cc'd. like. Ever.
Zeromatsu (EUW)
: Upcoming patch feels like a second preseason...
Reading all those item updates, I have to say that health casters will be screwed hard, and to be honest, most of the AP champions will be screwed hard as they have to waste their gold on mana stats to gain some hp regen, and even then far less than just going full tank and being a punching bag. BLAH! Oh, and let'snot forget those who basically need to eat mana to do their damage. Good job! MORE NERFS!
: My expirience with attitudes in different Tiers
Bronze and Silver= You sometimes see people flaming to the point of being afk. literally.
: I am really curious
nope, unless they constantly afk
: New malzahar splash
aaand...what is this, a joke?
: ZED VS RIVEN (URF) Need help
Watch out for rivens w. Thats it. It's all about denying riven her stun and her knockup.
: I get what you mean but.. how would you prevent people from using it to insult someone? I mean, if a flamer just wants to hurt someone elses feelings.. then that person deosn't care about giving and honor. They would just insult you and you would have to take it which alot of people just can't take, because they are living sensitive individuals (which is great btw.). So basically, your idea is great but.. i don't like it that much unless your find a way that prevents people from abusing it to insult someone.
> [{quoted}](name=Mireline,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7JIEIYdK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-19T10:57:45.207+0000) > > I get what you mean but.. how would you prevent people from using it to insult someone? I mean, if a flamer just wants to hurt someone elses feelings.. then that person deosn't care about giving and honor. They would just insult you and you would have to take it which alot of people just can't take, because they are living sensitive individuals (which is great btw.). So basically, your idea is great but.. i don't like it that much unless your find a way that prevents people from abusing it to insult someone. ironic part is it will backfire flamers since they get reports instead while they are giving out honors flaming everybody.
Rismosch (EUW)
: I am stuck in Bronze 2 - Literally
(#) Made my day. Not because of your missfortune, but because of a real legitimate reason why you can not climb: You can't even play a game:D
Makethebeat (EUNE)
: Looking for Club members (EUNE)
You can add me and invite me as I'm not in the game much. Thanks to freelance work i'm doing:P
Joyi (EUW)
: "Don't get paired with this summoner in matchmaking" option
Abusable. I would suggest different idea: Don't match me with recently punished players.
: What's up with "retarted"
It's system bypass and not very smart one at that.
: > [{quoted}](name=BlueFrost Archer,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Vy9YArsL,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-18T10:08:44.057+0000) > > It's a streaming program and thus classifieds as "use at your own risk". It is reccommended by twitch. I thought it was for teamspeak xD i never streamed only had overwolf in TS.
> [{quoted}](name=GijiBae 2K,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Vy9YArsL,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-18T14:56:30.239+0000) > > I thought it was for teamspeak xD i never streamed only had overwolf in TS. Yhea, I actually deleted overwolf as soon as I installed it.
Catchdown (EUW)
: You do realise I am a master/challenger lissandra main, right?
> [{quoted}](name=Dragon Intel,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=K36lZVhT,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-18T18:25:49.163+0000) > > You do realise I am a master/challenger lissandra main, right? I realize you are not LCS recruited so you still have room for improvement. Also, why is rank even relevant, since picking a champion up and mastering it is way different. Every long time lissandra(or mages for that matter) will resort to maximum cooldown reduction in their builds eventually. However, when picking up lissandra, I found her easier to be picked up with the build I mentioned earlier. Eventually I did swap out for cdr. Didn't say you are wrong, I just said to look at different perspective.
CJXander (EUNE)
: Large ammount of RAM doesn't provide better performance, League will run at the same FPS either if you have 2 GB of RAM or 32GB of RAM, it all stands in the clock speeds. Regarding the GPU Vram, LoL maxed out doesn't use more than 800 MB of textures so 1GB video card should be fine (but a good bandwidth @127 GB/s would be ideal). And the last but not least a good CPU with atleast 3.0Ghz clock speed.
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=E6NNu0EE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-04-18T13:01:36.323+0000) > > Large ammount of RAM doesn't provide better performance, League will run at the same FPS either if you have 2 GB of RAM or 32GB of RAM, it all stands in the clock speeds. > > Regarding the GPU Vram, LoL maxed out doesn't use more than 800 MB of textures so 1GB video card should be fine (but a good bandwidth @127 GB/s would be ideal). > And the last but not least a good CPU with atleast 3.0Ghz clock speed. Brother begs to differ. Everything else is same, however when swapping 1gb gpu for 4gb gpu, the difference is noticeable. Ram is there for multitasking, to be honest.
Catchdown (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=BlueFrost Archer,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=K36lZVhT,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-04-18T11:05:07.509+0000) > > Also, you have not played against a good toplane liss. which i remembered my oce acc. haha. Obviously i have no idea what my own champ can do :")
> [{quoted}](name=Dragon Intel,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=K36lZVhT,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-18T11:22:30.332+0000) > > haha. Obviously i have no idea what my own champ can do :") No, You just have not yet taken fullest potential. You dont always go RoA and Rabadon. Usually my itemization depends alot on game and this is just a generic overall completion. And trust me, starting with w, you are lot more poteent against melee champs (well, not all, but most) since you can freely harrass them AND tease them with being close but not close enough. works both psychologically against player and ingame against melee.
: The ONLY item there that barely works against tanks is Lord Dominks, the rest is crap believe me.
> [{quoted}](name=Afilathiel,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EgILxQrE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-04-18T10:59:52.490+0000) > > The ONLY item there that barely works against tanks is Lord Dominks, the rest is crap believe me. Nope. cause I also use rilay with liandry since I need the kiting power. hence why liss in this meta is OP as hell.
Catchdown (EUW)
: Please dont try. The build path of yours contains no cdr, making it crap since lissandra relies on that really much. Also, lane matchups??? Powerspike at level 1? What is all this?
> [{quoted}](name=Dragon Intel,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=K36lZVhT,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-04-18T10:23:11.796+0000) > > Please dont try. The build path of yours contains no cdr, making it crap since lissandra relies on that really much. Also, lane matchups??? Powerspike at level 1? What is all this? Actually, for runes I,d use cdr glyphs and inteligence mastery, then get cdr in 4th, 5th and 6th items. Also, you have not played against a good toplane liss. which i remembered my oce acc.
: How to Lissandra - help needed :)
She needs a lot of practice. Lissandra relies on making her crowd control and damage most suitable. Her biggest powerspikes are lvl 1 in toplane (I start with w), lvl 4, 5 and 6 in every lane. Roa and Zhonya are also huge survivability spikes for her. One thing tho: Don't pick her into Orianna. Everything else she can be played into. Hardest matchups so far have been midlane fiddlesticks, brand and vel koz. Morgana is also persistantly annoying pre6 and watch out for very agressive lvl 1 syndras. For build paths, against heavy ad it's basically RoA, Rabadon and Zhonya(or Roa, Zhonya, Rabadon), I sometimes go for Catalyst into zhonya into RoA. However that way will most likely get punished around high gold low plat. Unless player skill is not what it used to be 4 years ago.
raps1355 (EUW)
: Why do people chat so much shit in this game?
League is one of the most toxic games on Eune.
: Tell that to Riot and flamer guys who flame on This Troll Guy and recive chatbans and hecteck Restrictions :)
> [{quoted}](name=SHARP HOOK,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jm8uzY7t,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-17T20:07:09.386+0000) > > Tell that to Riot and flamer guys who flame on This Troll Guy and recive chatbans and hecteck Restrictions :) not sure if sarcasticly happy or not sarcasticly mad:D
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Vy9YArsL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-18T08:13:45.064+0000) > > Hi Demonicxslayer, > > Are you sure it's Windows 10 and not some other program? This is a feature of Overwolf, for example. Is overwolf allowed, Or is it considered as an third part program where you can get a ban for?
> [{quoted}](name=Jungle Or Âfk,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Vy9YArsL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-04-18T10:07:20.853+0000) > > Is overwolf allowed, > Or is it considered as an third part program where you can get a ban for? It's a streaming program and thus classifieds as "use at your own risk". It is reccommended by twitch.
: Xin needs nerf!
Also, I have never lost to a devouer xin. His clearspeed is rather low even with all attack speed runes, thus someone like elise or ww who can solo drake from lvl 4, pretty much screw him over. not to mention those junglers who are basically camping their lanes.
: Xin needs nerf!
{{champion:39}} begs to differ. rageblade is just an overkill, when she has sated devourer.
: I wanna stream but im low elo, should I?
Lol, TheAbbas is a friend of mine streaming and he got to gold just with streaming
lohekas (EUNE)
: Can some1 in eune help me get out of this loop
You are just tired of this game. Suggest playing other gamemodes for a while to discover some new champions in to your roster. Will eventually give you a way and perspective back in to the game
blaesberg (EUW)
: Unable to create a 5 premade ranked game
It's to make eloboosting banned easier, as now for a platinum to raise someone from bronze or silver, he needs to log in to lower ranked account, thus breaking the account sharing rule(You can not share your account). That was a long sentence. Anyway, it is their to prevent mmr mismatches as well as eloboosting.
Coxis (EUNE)
: ok, cool! Thanks. Now, is see some processes running on your system that are at least doubtful. Can you please download and install Malwarebytes from [here](https://www.malwarebytes.org/dl-confirm/)? Pick up the free home version. After installation, let it update it's database. Then run a scan and see what show's up. Maybe even upload a printscreen to me when that's done? :)
> [{quoted}](name=Coxis,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=JoaYaNH6,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-17T15:07:07.987+0000) > > ok, cool! Thanks. > > Now, is see some processes running on your system that are at least doubtful. > Can you please download and install Malwarebytes from [here](https://www.malwarebytes.org/dl-confirm/)? > Pick up the free home version. After installation, let it update it's database. Then run a scan and see what show's up. Maybe even upload a printscreen to me when that's done? :) Installing an anitivirus on infected system is bound to solve false positives. I get my flash drive back then I will scan the system. Edit: Nevermind I actually found them as well as few registry keys that need to be replaced. Thanks for help tho. And btw, Lol launcher was infected. It had a infected registry path directing to lol executables.
Coxis (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=BlueFrost Archer,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=JoaYaNH6,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2016-04-17T13:56:56.265+0000) > > I mean, it reinstalls itself as soon as the patcher patches again, which i find odd. The program itself won't launch tho which is a good thing. However, that folder in roaming reappearing whenever lol is patching himself again is rather odd. Alright. Can you please open a cmd with administrator rights and run this command? > tasklist > "C:\pr.txt" Then look for that file on your C:\ disk, open it, copy all the contents and paste them in a [pastebin](http://pastebin.com/). Then share it with me. :)
> [{quoted}](name=Coxis,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=JoaYaNH6,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-17T14:03:13.699+0000) > > Alright. Can you please open a cmd with administrator rights and run this command? > > Then look for that file on your C:\ disk, open it, copy all the contents and paste them in a [pastebin](http://pastebin.com/). Then share it with me. :) http://pastebin.com/TtvGfhtW
Coxis (EUNE)
: Hey, what do you mean it doesn't work? Try restarting your PC in [safe mode with networking](https://community.shaw.ca/docs/DOC-1017) and then work through the uninstall procedure again. :) In safe mode, your windows system is only loading the necessary files it needs to run. Therefore, you shouldn't run into errors like "Cannot delete because this file is used by another program" and such.
> [{quoted}](name=Coxis,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=JoaYaNH6,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2016-04-17T10:30:04.279+0000) > > Hey, what do you mean it doesn't work? > > Try restarting your PC in [safe mode with networking](https://community.shaw.ca/docs/DOC-1017) and then work through the uninstall procedure again. :) > In safe mode, your windows system is only loading the necessary files it needs to run. Therefore, you shouldn't run into errors like "Cannot delete because this file is used by another program" and such. I mean, it reinstalls itself as soon as the patcher patches again, which i find odd. The program itself won't launch tho which is a good thing. However, that folder in roaming reappearing whenever lol is patching himself again is rather odd.
Coxis (EUNE)
: Hey, The Tencent folder isn't downloaded by the patcher and has nothing to do with League of Legends or Riot Games. My thought is that your PC got infected by Tencent Adware from other software [freeware] you have installed. So, here's how to remove it. There's a nice well written guide here: http://www.free-uninstall.org/how-to-uninstall-remove-tencent-qq/ :) Good luck! ^.^
> [{quoted}](name=Coxis,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=JoaYaNH6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-17T09:10:22.313+0000) > > Hey, > > The Tencent folder isn't downloaded by the patcher and has nothing to do with League of Legends or Riot Games. My thought is that your PC got infected by Tencent Adware from other software [freeware] you have installed. > So, here's how to remove it. There's a nice well written guide here: http://www.free-uninstall.org/how-to-uninstall-remove-tencent-qq/ :) > Good luck! ^.^ Also solution provided there does not work
Coxis (EUNE)
: Hey, The Tencent folder isn't downloaded by the patcher and has nothing to do with League of Legends or Riot Games. My thought is that your PC got infected by Tencent Adware from other software [freeware] you have installed. So, here's how to remove it. There's a nice well written guide here: http://www.free-uninstall.org/how-to-uninstall-remove-tencent-qq/ :) Good luck! ^.^
It has infected Lol launcher files tho. Brother does not have it so I guess there is some truth to that.
: PC Desktop
GPU: 4gb or better, best with shader 3.0 or better CPU: atleast 2gb QUAD RAM: ATLEAST 16 GB Motherboard: Depends how much of everything is needed and if you want it to last longer when you need to eventually switch parts from now on. Best advice: Research for shops that but pc's together. Then ask there.
kriss12man (EUNE)
: SO TILTED!
LOL! Now thats one hec of a coincidence. Then again, analyzing pi like heimerdinger would have told you that you will have this coming:D
: well those smurfs for whichever reason they have of being smurfs, its still not right for low level players like me. i did not join the game to start off playing against players that get over 80 farm in 10 minutes and then tell me im trash and cant carry my team. draft and custom games are designed for players to tryout new things or play with friends, so noone has any reason to come destroy the new player experience
> [{quoted}](name=The Russian Bear,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=vJoyTuNB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-04-16T02:46:55.790+0000) > > well those smurfs for whichever reason they have of being smurfs, its still not right for low level players like me. i did not join the game to start off playing against players that get over 80 farm in 10 minutes and then tell me im trash and cant carry my team. > > draft and custom games are designed for players to tryout new things or play with friends, so noone has any reason to come destroy the new player experience Best thing I like to do: 1) I don't die since I don't engage when I can't. I always make sure **I ** have the summoners and spells up. 2) When I succeed with not dieing too much, I just say "I'm newbie and I'm not engaging stupidly with all cooldowns.
: I'm just trying to understand, what do you hate with dynamic queue?
Playing 1vs3, 1vs4, 1vs5(glad thats fixed). it is not the dynamic queue we hate, it is the fact that we get placed with and against premades. In one team there is no camping by premade, where as in other team someone always will get camped by enemy premade(This can and mostly happens with allied or opponent team. Rarely, there is and instead of or).
Rioter Comments
WHenry (EUW)
: Death Recap outdated?
We really need a overhaul in death recap. It's difficult to itemize because of it.
P1P301 (EUNE)
: Opininons about the League nowdays
What i rly dislike is that from all the champions that have counters and counterplay(even yorick), yi is the real one who walks into a bar with no counter. He doesnt need a counter cause he has so many eyes that don't see anything anyway. (Now, compare what i said to Riot about yi). Yi had it before: stun in ult and kite him to death. Now...well...you have to bait too much bbefore you get a chance to....and you're dead. There is a reason he wrecks soloq. There is no teamwork and tbh i dont count teamwork a proper counter. I mean, its why they butchered kassadin. And he is still op.
: that is one of the weirdest things i have read in a long time.
> [{quoted}](name=AI RealSuperSand,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=B8FbEhPE,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2016-04-16T20:21:18.080+0000) > > that is one of the weirdest things i have read in a long time. runeset against yi is also different: ad marks, armor yellows, mr glyphs and ad/attack speed quints
Show more

BlueFrost Archer

Level 15 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion