Kian987 (EUW)
: I got 2.000.199 mastery points on Shen just to ask one question
> [{quoted}](name=Kian987,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Ifensp0V,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-09T02:07:59.276+0000) > > > Dear RIOT, Shen sucks and I mean it. In pro-play with teams full of premades he could be fine but for the 99.9% of player base, for people like me that play with random strangers, he sucks. **Did you know that?** > > Thanks! 50% of the champions suck and are unplayable and haven't seen anyone complain
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Cavalier707 (EUNE)
: Worlds started 9 AM in EU not 5. U don't need to do this, my friend.
> [{quoted}](name=Cavalier707,realm=EUNE,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=6LkY0pxE,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-06T15:30:21.890+0000) > > Worlds started 9 AM in EU not 5. U don't need to do this, my friend. Play ins
Hansiman (EUW)
: You're also making the assumption here that NA is one timezone. It's not. NA has 4 timezones. If we assume your 5pm EU is CET, then that's 11am for USA east. For USA west, that's 8am, and 7am for people in Alaska. For Korea, I think 5pm CET would be 1am in their time, not 11pm. For viewers in eastern Australia, they'll be up at 3am to watch the games. So no, your schedule isn't better, it's just more suited for you.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=6LkY0pxE,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-06T14:10:41.013+0000) > > You're also making the assumption here that NA is one timezone. It's not. > > NA has 4 timezones. If we assume your 5pm EU is CET, then that's 11am for USA east. For USA west, that's 8am, and 7am for people in Alaska. > > For Korea, I think 5pm CET would be 1am in their time, not 11pm. > For viewers in eastern Australia, they'll be up at 3am to watch the games. > > So no, your schedule isn't better, it's just more suited for you. But Na is able to watch it? Isn't that only thing that matters?
Hansiman (EUW)
: Bad time for NA, since most people will be at school/work. Bad time for KR, since it's so late that many won't be able to watch it. Good time for EU.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=6LkY0pxE,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-12-06T13:53:47.138+0000) > > Bad time for NA, since most people will be at school/work. > Bad time for KR, since it's so late that many won't be able to watch it. > > Good time for EU. You're at least able to watch the games. How am i supposed to watch something that starts at 1am and ends at 6am?
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: Hansiman do you remember the times of MSI in Paris? Well, they were created that way that NA and China could watch them without problem for a price of EU viewers who had busy mornings. So somehow they were able to make them acceptable more or less for many countries.
> [{quoted}](name=Mcgalakar,realm=EUNE,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=6LkY0pxE,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-12-06T13:45:13.801+0000) > > Hansiman do you remember the times of MSI in Paris? Well, they were created that way that NA and China could watch them without problem for a price of EU viewers who had busy mornings. So somehow they were able to make them acceptable more or less for many countries. Same with worlds this year, 5am eu
: If it was at a time good for you, it would be at a time awful for someone else. Don't be so %%%%ing selfish.
> [{quoted}](name=Nayjayification,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=6LkY0pxE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-06T13:41:20.236+0000) > > If it was at a time good for you, it would be at a time awful for someone else. Don't be so %%%%ing selfish. Schedule i just put up is better than the original one and everyone can watch it?
Shamose (EUW)
: All-Star Times are %%%%ing awful.
ppl from na downvoting xd
Hansiman (EUW)
: Ofcourse it is, since it's played in NA. It's going to be timed mainly for the region it's played in, just like worlds. When worlds is in Korea, timing will be best for Korea. When worlds is in NA, timing will be best for NA. When worlds is in EU, timing will be best for EU. At what time should it be shown to accomodate every player around the world?
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=6LkY0pxE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-06T13:07:54.154+0000) > > Ofcourse it is, since it's played in NA. It's going to be timed mainly for the region it's played in, just like worlds. > > When worlds is in Korea, timing will be best for Korea. > When worlds is in NA, timing will be best for NA. > When worlds is in EU, timing will be best for EU. > > At what time should it be shown to accomodate every player around the world? 11AM NA 5PM EU 11PM KR Why not do it like that at least? I would get it if it would end at 1am, but it starts at 1am and i have to be up until 4-5 am to watch the whole thing.
SunOfWinter (EUNE)
: Nexus Blitz
It should be today, and every time there are new missions they come out at 5PM CEST so i guess Nexus Blitz will come out at 5pm too
Asher2406 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wORQqwas,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T15:22:28.976+0000) > > You actually have to explain what you mean by > signs. Does it mean worse than or better than? Logically it have to mean worse, but I need to be certain Bronze players' mentality is much better than silver, though they lack in skill to climb out of their elo. Golds' mentality is pretty much like bronze, but they mechanically are slightly better, enough to climb from bronze/silver. As for silvers, their mentality is the worst of those 3 divisions and they lack in skill pretty much like bronze, if not more.
> [{quoted}](name=Asher2406,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wORQqwas,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T16:30:02.959+0000) > > Bronze players' mentality is much better than silver, though they lack in skill to climb out of their elo. Golds' mentality is pretty much like bronze, but they mechanically are slightly better, enough to climb from bronze/silver. As for silvers, their mentality is the worst of those 3 divisions and they lack in skill pretty much like bronze, if not more. Agree
Qunoxic (EUNE)
: Teemo January rework confirmed and revealed by Rioters
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Rito please
Now they can't speak english AND are blind, this region keeps getting better and better
BooM2003 (EUNE)
: Leaverbuster for being afk for 3:55
And the reason i'm pointing out that i was afk less than 4 mins and got leaverbuster is because people i play with sometimes get a crash or something and we remake and yet they don't get any punishments.
BooM2003 (EUNE)
: Leaverbuster for being afk for 3:55
My teammates were my premades, also i didn't even get a chance to press X or Play Again, i instantly got leaver buster. I left because i do that every game when i know enemy team will end, guess some people are just to braindead to right click the turrets. Also after i left the game i wasn't even on my computer, i went to eat, and when i came back i was still able to reconnect and when i did enemy finished the game 5 seconds after that.
: when is the next Urf ?
There will be ArUrf played at AllStars so maybe then?
: Aatrox and yasuo require little mechanics?? excuse me but what? Yasuo specifically is super mechanically intense and so is aatrox, have you seen theshy play aatrox? His animation cancels are insane
> [{quoted}](name=FPZ Kryddan,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=itdIfEbM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-02T14:18:47.557+0000) > > Aatrox and yasuo require little mechanics?? excuse me but what? Yasuo specifically is super mechanically intense and so is aatrox, have you seen theshy play aatrox? His animation cancels are insane Aatrox isn't really that hard to play, also you can't compare someone on lol boards with a world champion
Rioter Comments
Puuunch (EUNE)
: Pretty UNbalanced preseason!
I like how with DH being so broken rn you found a reason to complain about the weakest role in the game xd
: Toxic Players?
Name a thread ''Toxic players'' then complain about players trolling, wp
lXiIuLisa (EUW)
: what's the point of sion top?
Playing him perfectly while being silver
: when your 1/17 yasuo trying to fight 10 kills irelia...
If you're trying to boost your account to lvl30 that is pretty normal
Rioter Comments
: New top/support seeks advice.
Don't roam mid if your mid is pushing or the opponent champion is just ungankable or is able to kill you 1v2, try to make plays with your jungler if he's bot side and don't relay on your adc to know what he's doing. In my opinion top lane is the most unbalanced lane in the game, with matchups being hard to understand and hard to deal with, especially if you're trying to only play one or two champions. Also you could check Trick2g streams, i don't watch him but i know that he plays Udyr top and most of his highlights are him killing enemies 1v2 or 1v3.
: when your 1/17 yasuo trying to fight 10 kills irelia...
Considering it's EUNE, i'm not surprised
253IQ (EUW)
: Do we even need Kai'Sa ?
Ye champ that oneshots you after he gets bilgewater cutlass is ok but nerf kai'sa
CJXander (EUNE)
: Legends of toxic players : This game is dying!
Last time someone tried to suggest good ideas Ireia got a 5ms nerf, that's why you should be talking sh*t when suggesting stuff.
GioRgSaVv (EUNE)
: Hidden Missions
I was watching on Twitch when there were no missions and watching on lolesports when i had a mission. Pretty dumb idea tbh
253IQ (EUW)
: Do we even need Kai'Sa ?
''I'm a Varus main, I think he should get a buff''
Rioter Comments
: INSANE mechanics
I find him braindead to play against
: Need help to find the right champion
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: http://pickem.lolesports.com/share/series/5/user/2468557/my-picks I barely keep track of the pro scene to be honest, so 90% of this is guesswork. Tell me what's terrible ;-P
> [{quoted}](name=Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=5kAWfYW4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-07T16:05:12.718+0000) > > http://pickem.lolesports.com/share/series/5/user/2468557/my-picks > > I barely keep track of the pro scene to be honest, so 90% of this is guesswork. Tell me what's terrible ;-P 3rd EU seed>1st LMS seed and 3rd LMS seed>1st EU seed ? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: new skin
Kind of ppl that i play with on this region while trying to gain lp :)))))
: i wanna move my fist in a fashion that would go back and go front and touch the face of ppl who say
Rioter Comments
Joyzzy (EUNE)
: Permanent bans for toxic behavior?!? read if you disagree
It's easy to say just don't be toxic while you're silver and everyone in your elo is just bad.
: dont listen to the low elo noobs in the comments below . i think Ashe her kit is weak. A adc that relies on a ultimate pfffff. Ashe has no damage in her kit her Q deals 0 damage her W a little bit her E doesnt deal damage and her ultimate a little bit . thats a true Adc
> [{quoted}](name=Cat ín The Hat,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vFH5uijm,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-02T17:37:08.055+0000) > > dont listen to the low elo noobs in the comments below . i think Ashe her kit is weak. D5 is high elo btw
Rioter Comments
: Watch and Earn
You don't watch it there, go to https://watch.eune.lolesports.com/rewards and press ''WATCH''
: Watch and Earn
Try this link https://watch.eune.lolesports.com/rewards
Daishar (EUW)
: Abou the watch and Earn mission
Go on the site and press WATCH, you'll see that standings and rewards are bugged
: Episdode 11 : EUW or EUNE? ( Unranked to Master)
EUNE is a %%%%ing braindead region
hardys77 (EUNE)
: Client bugged... again
Worlds Pass (1650RP): ''Earn unlimited tokens from every match you play, giving you the best shot at scoring premium loot, including the new Popstar Kia'sa Prestige Edition skin. Buying later? We'll keep track of earned tokens for you to claim when you're ready.''
: Fair MM and improved banning system for better gaming experience.
Just go and play on EUW You'll have way more fun and you can actually improve at the game there. Here you can see ppl inting every single game and yelling ''KURWA''.
Show more

BooM2003

Level 145 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion