archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cöld Brééze,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=st0BlRsu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-18T22:22:54.123+0000) > > As they stated:"Silver is where the majority of players are.This is the starting point of most players." > Ye,let's put some guys who barely have an idea how to play this game into a match which is on a different skill level in comparison of what they were used too,expect that you,yes you,you'll carry them even though we forced down on your throats a game where team snowballing dominates solo snowballing. > I literally have them to explain sometimes what they have to buy even though it's Gold elo.No one even thinks to buy an Executioner's for Vlad or either Darkin(Kayn). > Starting point should be lower than this,not only they drag down their teammtes but they might feel bad because they know they're bad,that was me a year and a half ago. Why should starting point suddenly be set lower if we all started there? We were all in same situation.
Let's face it,most players who get to level 30 are not gonna listen to people saying that it's too early for ranked and they should be playing more normals in order to achieve some game knowledge. It's a rare scenario that they will succed in their first promos,if they do so it is clear that they have the potential to play in Gold. Didn't you felt bad(if you did bad in your first ever promos,because I did)when you dragged your teammates?Unranked level 30 skill level it's way different to High Silver and Low Gold.Just think about the fact they can't even cs properly nor do trades right,they do not know when to engage or who they should attack first,teamfights are a total mess for them,starting point should be High Bronze-Low Silver,this is where I feel they would do well at least,not feed in the worst scenario.I know that I benefited the same thing,going 3/7 in my promos and getting Silver IV but I felt bad for the games I ruined.And also,if they're not gonna decrease the level of where unranked promos are happening they should add a game counter which unlocks ranked at a certain number of games.
TheX01 (EUW)
: Talon getting no revert why?
Put him toplane against a Maokai and his only chance is between level 2-5,Mao gets a chain vest and it's over. I started playing him after his rework,you can't really punish a defensive playstyle with him,but in lower elos he's still good enough to snowball early game.I feel weird watching his old particles and effects,but reverting his rework back it's the optimal solution for him.He feels weak sometimes.
: Except tristana has a disengage ult + jump , ezreal has a teleport, varus has CC, ashe has CC, Vayne has CC + a dash + invisibility, xayah has immunity + cc, caitlyn has a jump and CC, jhin has slow + cc, lucian has movespeed + a dash, Kai'sa has invisibility, a dash and shield, jinx CC, mf CC + movespeed, Twitch invisibility, shall I continue ? They also have GA. A full build caitlyn with a trap + e auto auto combo deals more dmg than veigar, vs a squishy enemy, while having double the range. We have recently seen the full AP varus, 1shotting tanks Kai'sa full build Q can nearly 1shot a squishy, while you don't even have to use mouse. Problem isn't with their dmg tho. Every1 deals damage if they build damage. Problem is with this meta, with the cheap items, the even cheaper support items, the infinite shields,exhausts,CCs, heals, flashes whatever. Assassin kill pressure decreased A LOT since the old times, and that might be healthy for the game, but makes it boring AF.
Agree with you,well gotta compensate for the fact that they're squishy.Supports like Janna or Lulu are a problem here.Janna has one of the biggest winrates and has been considered meta for YEARS now.Not for a few patches,for YEARS.When are they gonna realise she's actually strong as a support? Jhin's slow and root isn't as significant as Trist's jump and disengage,which i'm considering bullsh*t.She has a kilometric jump,like really she jumps half of the lane almost,her disengage which sets you flying to the moon and a passive which INCREASES YOUR ATTACK RANGE.And that jump resets at kills. Now,as I said,they're squishy and they need something in order to survive,but Trist?That's too much,oh yeah,she also has a flash. Well,what I said about Zed and Talon mains is true because in the lower elos that i'm currently playing in people don't really have an idea of how to protect their adc,so they're still getting oneshotted easily.But still,as braindead as a person can be so can the champion be.Just think of Summon Aery and Janna.Rune that does not require any sorts of skill,you get empowered shields,damage or whatever is left if I stand correctly.Now,Janna presses Q and she throws an enormous whirlwind that can set up combos and kills,presses w and there you go you deal damage and slow the enemy,presses e and shields half of someone's hp bar,AND SHE CAN ALSO SHIELD TOWERS!Now,she presses R and you got the perfect disengage+healing!
: ADC deals too much damages
Zed and Talon mains are probably going to laugh at this. Well,can't argue with the fact that they deal an insane damage,but caught alone they're dead against almost everyone.
: Irelia or Shen top ?
Irelia is more suitable for midlane now from what I heard.This might have changed but then again,I don't really know. As Shen you provide map pressure,literally everyone fears that you'll come out of nowhere and ruin everything.You got some cc,you're a tank and even if you do have bad laning phase it doesn't even matter because you're a tank,it doesn't matter if you're ahead or not,it is important to just peel for your carries,but he's also in a bad spot at the moment in comparison with others. If you do want some toplaners that do well here's some in my opinion: -Darius,you're basically destroying almost everyone in trades and besides that,he's a bruiser,half tanky half damage,so you can actually provide your team a little bit of tankyness. -Garen,his lack of almost any cc might not get him in a high spot but god damn he rocks in lower elos,in higher elos everyone goes for the backline even though he tries to protect them,he doesn't have the cc to do so.In lower elos you can just go in a teamfight,obliterate their adc and still be useful,or you can just execute any low health champions,he's in the same category with Darius,and his kit is just too easy. -Sion,tankyness and cc,a good ult can win your game.Decent laning phase. -Illaoi,no one wants to stand in her way at early levels,and wait for their Rengar to gank,it's gonna be a Double Kill. -Nasus,stack and stack aaaand stack,in lower elos people don't know how to use leads so most of the games get into late game,where Nasus shines the most.You're tanky and your q deals an absurde amount of damage. -Swain,has cc,opens up possibility for an ad mid and generally has a pretty decent winrate,op might say. -Renekton,you'll piss of a lot of people,good early game but tends to get weak in late game,but he can still be tanky a little bit. This is just my opinion,you might aswell play whatever you want,you can crush anything with anyone as long as you know how to play it.
BuppleBg (EUNE)
: Ranked is too eazy to get into
As they stated:"Silver is where the majority of players are.This is the starting point of most players." Ye,let's put some guys who barely have an idea how to play this game into a match which is on a different skill level in comparison of what they were used too,expect that you,yes you,you'll carry them even though we forced down on your throats a game where team snowballing dominates solo snowballing. I literally have them to explain sometimes what they have to buy even though it's Gold elo.No one even thinks to buy an Executioner's for Vlad or either Darkin(Kayn). Starting point should be lower than this,not only they drag down their teammtes but they might feel bad because they know they're bad,that was me a year and a half ago.
TughBone (EUW)
: Queue times over 10 minutes on normal draft
You'll get obliterated in ranked,they're gonna match you with silvers or even goldies.
: Your thoughts on Lissandra
Nah,she's forgotten Buffs&nerfs are based most of the times on pro play,when they buff a dead champion it is most probably because they found it by mistake and they thought "Who the heck is this guy?Looks dead to us so we're gonna buff him,make him overpowered for a few patches and put him back to sleep after this."
Shiwah (EUW)
: High studies =/= highly competent. If Riot has hired everyone who was very good on their field and interested in working for them, what else is to be done?
I'm guessing they're just chilling then,but i'm curious about flaming?If they see someone flaming,are they gonna do something or either leave it be?I mean,they could check if that player has a lot of reports or not,giving them enough information and a clear perspective of what they should do.Being more serious about these kind of stuff would most likely combat toxicity in League.
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cöld Brééze,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8aGcObeU,comment-id=000100000000000100000001,timestamp=2018-04-15T21:47:34.065+0000) > > Everyone knows it,individual skill is less important nowadays because this game is much more team reliant.You gotta communicate with your teammates in order to capture objectives. > I once won my lane with Darius against a Teemo,he was 1/9 in 20 minutes and I was just feeding myself into him.Guess what?I got dumpstered by the enemy team because my Blitz was 1/14 and feed Vayne to a point where buying armor was meaningless.If I sold every item for armor I would have still gotten dumpstered by their mid,due to the fact that I sold my mr items in favour of armor.Cc shuts down every single champion.Think of a fed Yi rampaging through a team that's made of Nasus,Katarina,Soraka,Jhin and Kayn.If Kayn doesn't go Darkin it's obviously over,but if you take a team comp like Sion,Sejuani,Malzahar,Lux and Draven they would obliterate that yi in a matter of 2-3 seconds. Then why is everyone on same elo they were last season? Why am i on main same elo i was last season? And season before? Why are all people i know same ELO they always were?
Why?Because solo snowballing a game it's hard thing,I climbed myself from Bronze II to Gold III in less than a month.Gold is where I found most of my difficulties because the enemy team knows how to take advantage of a weak player.I honestly don't know what to even think,I sometimes climb so easy only because my teams knows that objectives win your game,but sometimes seem uncarriable,going 0/7 in 10 minutes and going in mid game with a disadvantags.
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hydnoras,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8aGcObeU,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2018-04-15T20:51:57.544+0000) > > Changes to minions? You do realize that the recent changes to minions have absolutely no correlation with personal skill, right? Adding or removing hp from minions has absolutely no impact on csing. It's exactly as hard as it was before. The changes to minions was to hit the wave clear meta but it really did nothing. > > Winning lane was always just as important as it is now. Note that we are comparing the old to new and it is undeniable that the game has become more team focus with riot's changes. First tower gold is local team gold and most of the time someone helps you to get that first tower down so it again comes down to team play. As an example, mid and jungler roam bot and take the first tower. That is not individual skill. > > Yes there is and Riot is changing this in the near future back to the way it used to be. What i'm talking about is the bounty. you know, a person has a killing spree and killing that guy will get you a shut down. Right now, the killer gets the kill gold (300 gold) and the kill streak bonus is EVENLY DISTRIBUTED WITH THE KILLER'S WHOLE TEAM EVEN IF THEY DIDN'T CONTRIBUTE TOWARDS THAT KILL IN ANY WAY. It used to be that the killer would get all the bounty gold for himself for getting the shut down. That rewards individual skill instead of rewarding a team for doing nothing. That way the gold is funneled to one person who can the carry more easily because of it. In season 1, a shut down could rewards you with more than 1k gold (just an example but we don't need to go back to those days). > > Another thing is the state of the jungle. Jungler can camp lanes way too much because their camps have so long spawn times and rewards on them. There is no longer a decision between farming the jungle and losing pressure or ganking and potentially falling behind if it fails. Now it's just farm and then camp the lanes for 2 minutes and repeat. Laners can't let their individual skills shine because the enemy junglers can put so much pressure so it comes down to junglers to win the lanes which again is more team focused instead of individual skill. Can you provide source for your claims about Riot? None of those things point out that individual skill matter less.
Everyone knows it,individual skill is less important nowadays because this game is much more team reliant.You gotta communicate with your teammates in order to capture objectives. I once won my lane with Darius against a Teemo,he was 1/9 in 20 minutes and I was just feeding myself into him.Guess what?I got dumpstered by the enemy team because my Blitz was 1/14 and feed Vayne to a point where buying armor was meaningless.If I sold every item for armor I would have still gotten dumpstered by their mid,due to the fact that I sold my mr items in favour of armor.Cc shuts down every single champion.Think of a fed Yi rampaging through a team that's made of Nasus,Katarina,Soraka,Jhin and Kayn.If Kayn doesn't go Darkin it's obviously over,but if you take a team comp like Sion,Sejuani,Malzahar,Lux and Draven they would obliterate that yi in a matter of 2-3 seconds.
Shiwah (EUW)
: High studies =/= highly competent. If Riot has hired everyone who was very good on their field and interested in working for them, what else is to be done?
At least i'd like to see Riot at least trying,because nothing is improving internally. Can't you just take a look into match history?I literally had a Teemo support who admited that most of the games he trolls,he just walks up in every lane just to split xp and putting his laner behind.He had a 42% winrate and he literally admited that "he has this winrate because he trolls most of the game".Is it that hard to just look in those reports because,once again,it take half of the community to ban one person.What's the point of all of this if Riot won't do anything even though there are reports.You can't say that this is only a one match behaviour,they'll act the same in every single match,because this is their behaviour,those who are only tilted will calm down eventually,but those who only use flaming as a method of communicating are just gonna keep doing it,flaming is just as ordinary as kills on a mastery 7 yasuo,Riot has the acces to look the ingame chat,does it really take so many reports to punish someone?Trolls just don't do it one game in most of cases,most of the trolls I had did it multiple times,as I mentioned that Teemo.Don't tell me that "they can't predict their behaviour",they can punish it,by actually being more serious with those reports and actually look in people's match history when those reports add up,Riot's gonna leave everything like this or what?Not only it makes your experience very,very unpleasant but it ruins your work into rank.Mmr&wr are not enough to do a fair matchmaking,it only makes hope that you're lucky enough to not get matched with some monkeys. You asked me what else is there to be done ,I missunderstood what you wanted to say there.I would like to see polls with some suggestion from Riot's staff asking the playerbase where they should improve,where they should put more work into,what is there to be done in certain stuff.Take the matchmaking,Riot's Staff can easily do a poll about this and ask the playerbase how they can improve matchmaking,do a poll about how they act in game,are they cool or are they total scumbags?Rioters can also take part of some of the games in certain elos to study player's behaviour in each elo.
Shiwah (EUW)
: High studies =/= highly competent. If Riot has hired everyone who was very good on their field and interested in working for them, what else is to be done?
But if you got a diploma it shows that you're competent.With that diploma you got the proof that you mastered something and that you know the domain you studied in all those years.There are also tests in interviews which also gives the interviewer an idea of the person's capacities,and i'm sure Riot,as you said,has high standards,but then again,IT domain is very popular nowadays. What else is to be done?Just look at Mordekaiser,he literally has a whole book filled with bugs.If there wasn't anything to do Riot wouldn't need these guys in their offices.
Sadik (EUW)
: Contest : KINDRED NAME [PRIZES INVOLVED]
Kingdred or Kindead both are fine to me
Shiwah (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cöld Brééze,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7AqyIlwy,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-15T14:14:34.786+0000) > > It's impossible that out of 7 billion people on this planet you cannot find the person you're looking for,and given the fact that Riot it's such a popular company it could easily find the right people to do this job through internet,if the people already hired by them can't do this job properly. They have pretty high standards for hiring. Also, among 7b people I doubt most of them are scientists. Otherwise research wouldn't take decades to be completed. > So,why are they still made?Think of the World Cup for comparison with Worlds,it's the same thing and the 2014 World Cup from Brazil had a big profit for UEFA.So,there wouldn't be any reason for Worlds to be staged if it only drained money from Riot. Popularity, of course. What do you think keeps games and sports afloat?
These 7 billion people represent the global population,and nowadays most of people tend to have high studies,even only finishing the high school doesn't get you a job,you're lucky if you can wish the dishes at a restaurant with that.Here,in my country,there a lot of young people that just finished an university but yet can't find a job. If it's popular then it sure brings money.I'm sure Riot wouldn't jump into this saying "Oh hey,we're gonna throw some money here and not recover anything out of it because we want everyone to watch our eSports!".I'm pretty sure the sponsors cover up at least the money that was spent in these events.
Shiwah (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cöld Brééze,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7AqyIlwy,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-15T13:55:46.735+0000) > > I actually said that Riot SHOULD focus more in problem solving.I don't really remember saying anything about the fact that you said that Riot's prioritize skins over problem solving.I only talked about Riot here,and what I said is that they should focus more on problem solving. That can only occur by hiring more researchers on specific topics. But what do you reckon happens when there aren't any to be hired? > There are sure a lot of ways that Riot makes a lot of money,only when you think how many viewers competitive play has you'd think that they get a lot of money out of there. Fun fact: eSports is actually a money sink, not a money gain.
It's impossible that out of 7 billion people on this planet you cannot find the person you're looking for,and given the fact that Riot it's such a popular company it could easily find the right people to do this job through internet,if the people already hired by them can't do this job properly. So,why are they still made?Think of the World Cup for comparison with Worlds,it's the same thing and the 2014 World Cup from Brazil had a big profit for UEFA.So,there wouldn't be any reason for Worlds to be staged if it only drained money from Riot.
Shiwah (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cöld Brééze,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7AqyIlwy,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-15T13:36:08.360+0000) > > As a company,Riot should focus more on problem solving because that would improve player's experience in this game,even though it's a lot harder than just creating a new skin. One: you're putting words in my mouth. I never said that they prioritize skins over problem solving. I said that skins come out faster than problem solving due to the inherent slow speed research has to take to be made. Why do you think AIDS hasn't been defeated, even though it's been researched for *decades* already? Two: Riot can't pay problem solvers without selling skins. > And then why is this system implemented if "those pop ups rarely appear"?Why do we have to report someone if we know there it's a slim chance that something is gonna happen? If you want people to be punished for what they do, you report them. You're also not always notified by the police of the result of your reports.
I actually said that Riot SHOULD focus more in problem solving.I don't really remember saying anything about the fact that you said that Riot's prioritize skins over problem solving.I only talked about Riot here,and what I said is that they should focus more on problem solving. At least there is some huge effort put in there,there were even more deadly pathogens like Black Death that almost killed Europe that were conquered in times were there wasn't this techonology and this huge funding.As the world is evolving,so there are the chances of anything to be fixed.If the cure wasn't found by now it doesn't mean it will never be found. There are sure a lot of ways that Riot makes a lot of money,only when you think how many viewers competitive play has you'd think that they get a lot of money out of there. There is a huge difference between "rarely appear" and "not always notify". We,the player base,report them,but as you said those notifications rarely appear,and it literally takes half of community to ban someone. And you can't compare this to police,the police it's obligated to look at every single case,this is what they're paid for. I live in a corrupt country,where police in people's eye is in a bad spot,but still I can't imagine that they won't send you the results of your report?How are you supposed to know what happened then? Anyways,as we report those with a bad behaviour we still see them continuing,even though 9 people reported that one specific person.
Shiwah (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cöld Brééze,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7AqyIlwy,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2018-04-15T13:05:21.374+0000) > > I meant in general that Riot is more focused in making skins and other stuff rather than just taking a look into stuff that people are complaining about. Riot can do both. Churning skins one after the other is much faster than doing research and analyzing data in-depth for problem solving. Besides, not every complain of the community is necessarily justified. > Out of many people that I reported for their behaviour I never got a notification that my report actually did something Those pop ups rarely appear, and intentionally so.
As a company,Riot should focus more on problem solving because that would improve player's experience in this game,even though it's a lot harder than just creating a new skin. If every single company takes this example we would have a beautiful designed iPhone but it's interior would be a disaster in terms of perfomance,data capacity and all that stuff that makes up a problem in terms of fuctioning like a good phone,and this is like what League is actually now.It looks appealing when you first see it,but as you play and get an idea of what the game is all about you're gonna change your mind.Ask a player in his first day of League how the game is for him and then ask him again after 3 months and then he,most probably,won't have the same opinion. And then why is this system implemented if "those pop ups rarely appear"?Why do we have to report someone if we know there it's a slim chance that something is gonna happen?This kind of problems are the ones that Riot should take a look into,it literally takes half of the community to ban one person,and still the amount of banned players is around 0.0670% or something.
: Because you can't put all the flamers/afkers/feeders on the same team. You can't have all the good tryhard players with +70% win rate against guys who give up after dying 1 time and go afk after that. It wouldn't be balanced at all. You have to put high win rate players with low winrates to have some sort of balance. That is why huge win streaks are followed by large losing streaks. Still good players win more than lose and they should have positive winrate, but it might be better if others wouldn't be dragging you down with their negative attitude, flaming, raging etc.
I'd agree with you here only if this game wouldn't have been so team reliant.You cannot 1v5 anymore,in rare cases you can but i'm not a hidden challenger to do so,you gotta communicate with your teammates in order to capture objectives,thus winning your game.I really didn't have bug winning streaks,rather short streaks,followed by a lost which were,in my opinion,fair matches where both sides a equal chance of winning.I can only recall a 7 games winning streak and a 5 games one that happened recently, losing streaks happened much more often.
Shiwah (EUW)
: You're complaining about behaviour displayed in your teams, but the skins development team doesn't work on it, so criticizing Riot for developing skins, champions, adjusting balance and Instant Feedback is a bit... out of place, since Riot *does all of those things at the same time.* Considering also that matchmaking doesn't look at the reports or the behaviour of the players... well... the conclusion should also be pretty obvious: *it's a coincidence*. Or biased perception. When you win, you tend to overlook questionable behaviour, as long as that fuzzy feeling persists. Have you considered that during the weekend, there's more people playing the game, people that might be as frustrated as you for whatever reason and are immaturely venting it into the game?
I meant in general that Riot is more focused in making skins and other stuff rather than just taking a look into stuff that people are complaining about.Let's take Warwick for example,he has a bug with his ultimate,he can be stopped in mid air even though he's "unstoppable",meaning that no form of cc should affect him,only when he supresses someone.I knew this bug was a bit of a problem especially in setting up kills,jump on a Jarvan while he uses his e+q combo and you'll get knocked up while in mid air,which shouldn't be possible.It's in the game for a few months and still there aren't any signs that this is gonna get resolved.I didn't used any form of criticisn in the fact that Riot's periodically releases skins,champions and patches,my problem is that they don't take a look in what players really want.Buffs/nerfs,as I stated before,are only made based on pro play,data can still be colected from certain sites that keep track of how well champions perform in certain elos,pro play and solo q have huge discrepances. Out of many people that I reported for their behaviour I never got a notification that my report actually did something,and the fact that the people that are INTENTIONALLY griefing can freely play the game and ruin other people's games just pisses me off,how many reports does Riot really need that a certain player is a problem in matches? Yes,I considered this,and i'm however relaxed when i'm going into my matches,but then those players just kill your mood.Weekend it's the only time of the week where I can play as much as i'd like to.
Shiwah (EUW)
: > making Lux skins The balance team doesn't develop skins.
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7AqyIlwy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-15T11:57:03.301+0000) > > The balance team doesn't develop skins. I meant in general,not specifically the balance team.
Rioter Comments
: What's the next Rework after Aatrox & Akali?
Mundo needs a rework asap But they said they reworked to many zaun themed champions
Pyrosen (EUW)
: Give me a phat list of the champions who can 1 v 5
{{champion:75}} As long as your teams know how to stall a game and leave you to stack your q it's gg.
mAdhAt (EUNE)
: Rank Climb S8.
I kinda feel you here My main goal for this season is to reach Plat 5 and then just chill out,I started from Bronze 2 and climbed all the way to Gold 3 within 2-3 weeks. Well,after getting to 70 lp I got some..unbelievable teammates,they would literally have no idea how to play this game,and no matter how fed you are the enemy team has the same amount of kills as you do,making it almost impossible to carry. I used to rampage through Gold 5,now I barely got out of it,for now my teammates seem a little decent than before,but man have you ever seen a Nasus dc-ing because Ashe took 2 minions from his wave?I mean,sure everyone has bad games but being 0/10 in like 10 minutes isn't something that I would call a bad game.Playing what you're good at seems the only way to go for now,for now i'm somehow recovering the lp I lost during these "clown fiestas",only because I do get some teammates that know what are they doing.
: Talons Early game is disquasting Ovepowerd
Just avoid standing out at early levels and you're fine Seriously,this is one of the things he has in a really good spot,he's known to demolish everyone in early game,but as the game passes he gets useless. Just don't underestimate him,and don't ask for ganks in early game. He'll just oneshot the jungler when he gets the chance.
: League of legends matchmaking in 2018
http://prntscr.com/j2yngq "It's not your teammates that are bad,it's you who is bad." Sure,whatever you say
: Sound to me more like you're playing against better players in general and you're not stomping as hard. You don't have AS MUCH of an impact overall in your games vs players at that elo in comparison to when you were in bronze.
> [{quoted}](name=Obi Wan Kanosey,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BbIX26Gz,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-08T17:27:57.563+0000) > > Sound to me more like you're playing against better players in general and you're not stomping as hard. You don't have AS MUCH of an impact overall in your games vs players at that elo in comparison to when you were in bronze. Not really,sometimes i'm still feeling like i'm in bronze,gold players are just regular bronze players with better cs and a little bit of improved mechanics,decisions are still bad and feeding it's still a common thing here,in bronze no one had an actual idea of what are they doing,here there are at least 3-4 people out of 10 that know what are they doing.I was actually still winning quite easily a month ago,still maintaining a 60% winrate overall,until i got in Gold III 72 lp,this is where my drop started. In my game before demotion from Gold IV I had a 0/4 afk Nidalee and a 1/7 Ryze mid,i think there was nothing to be done here,right?
xWazzy (EUNE)
: I need Help to Improve :)
Itemazition matters Do you use the same build in every single matchup?You should adapt builds after your matchup. I barely play mages on mid,I do play them only when ap mid it's really needed or my matchup is someone who beats my Talon or Yasuo,so I can only give a few you a few examples: Morello against Akali or anyone who has healings(it just cuts down their healing and it kinda screws them) Zhonya's against Zed(I think everyone knows that) Summoners play a big part here,barrier against asassins or any burst mage is always good,cleanse it's rather for a heavy cc team or matchups like Lux.
: Just one question. By your logic your team always gets monkeys and the enemy team gets a free win? Yes, sometimes you get an unwinnable game, but you also get games where you get carried. So stop %%%%%ing and improve if you want to climb which is, by the way, not affected by your team and matcmaking rng.
> [{quoted}](name=SenorElRoboto,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5ILby7Aa,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-07T21:57:16.301+0000) > > Just one question. By your logic your team always gets monkeys and the enemy team gets a free win? Yes, sometimes you get an unwinnable game, but you also get games where you get carried. So stop %%%%%ing and improve if you want to climb which is, by the way, not affected by your team and matcmaking rng. The thing is..stomps happen often too much,seriously,sometimes I can barely win 2 matches in a row but after that I can simply lose 5 games in a row just because a lane just gets obliterated.A person cannot carry your game,but one person can throw your game.I had games where even the enemy felt just like a bunch of monkeys with a wooden pc,but most of the times stomps happen on my side and it's not cool at all to try your best in 40-50 minutes to win a game and in the next one to get absolutely demolished in 20 minutes because someone can't press 4 buttons and rightclick properly!
: I've never experienced this. I've climbed from lower Elo's with 70% winrate before and the same on my smurf and I've never experienced players on my team with 30% winrates, I just climb much faster and end up with like +27LP per win, skip divisions or promos etc. Where did you come up with this information? People with high winrates just climb the ladder faster, there's nothing more to it. No one knows the correct MMR forumla because it's never been released and probably won't be any time soon, so stop overthinking it. If you play good CONSISTENTLY you will climb - period.
> [{quoted}](name=Obi Wan Kanosey,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BbIX26Gz,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-08T14:10:04.616+0000) > > I've never experienced this. > > I've climbed from lower Elo's with 70% winrate before and the same on my smurf and I've never experienced players on my team with 30% winrates, I just climb much faster and end up with like +27LP per win, skip divisions or promos etc. > > Where did you come up with this information? > > > People with high winrates just climb the ladder faster, there's nothing more to it. No one knows the correct MMR forumla because it's never been released and probably won't be any time soon, so stop overthinking it. > > If you play good CONSISTENTLY you will climb - period. I kinda experienced this in high bronze,when I had 80% winrate I just went on a 7 games winstreak after promos and then it all started,but it still dropped around me 65% after I got in silver
: Vel'koz is begging for a new skin
There are many champs that still wait for a skin $ rules,if a lot of people play a certain champ be sure that Riot is gonna release a lot of skins for that certain champion. Dark Star would fit him well.
: Make ranked more fair? (Matchmaking)
The winrate is something that you missed here. If you have a 60% winrate as a total in your ranked games you're gonna get matched with people that have somewhere around 30 to 40% winrate,they have these numbers for a reason.With this they'll try to get you a 50% which is not pleasant.Like,you're just putting one player to carry 4 monkeys because he has a good winrate and you think he's a hidden challenger to do so?It's almost impossible to carry 1v5,no matter what you play,cc will shut down every single champion,unless he's 383838/0 with 3 billion cs at 20 minutes. People that good a decent winrate in their elo should be matched with people that have a similar win rate. For example,a 60% winrate guy should be placed with 4 people that have somewhere around 50-60%,same goes for the enemy team.
: Please learn all roles before you play ranked!
I'm letting people swap with whatever they want,since I can play every role Even though i'm getting support mostly when this happens Don't even understand how people say that they don't know how to support,you literally have to press 2 buttons as Soraka and it's a complete disaster for the enemy team.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > Well,you could analyze people's KDA after a few matches KDA will not give you a better matchmaking. There's far too many factors in play when it comes to analyzing gameplay itself. Besides: This game isn't about KDA. This is not a single player death match. The team that works best together in order to secure objectives win, KDA is purely optional. --- > Put some unranked players in a High Silver-Low Gold match,this is actually one of the worst things matchmaking has the offer It's actually the average starting point for unranked players. That's all the system can use to matchmake them. --- > It would be actually nice if matchmaking would consider statistics from past games,it would make more fair matches Statistical based matchmaking never works, because you can't analyze what actually takes place in the game, nor the though process behind decisions. --- > people are starting to complain more and more of matchmaking I've been active on the boards/forums for 5.5 years now. People are not complaining more and more when it comes to matchmaking: They're complaining just as much. Regardless of what changes Riot implements, people will complain. Why is this? Because it's impossible to please everyone. --- > you could easily match weak players with weak players and good players with good players based only on the statistics. That's already happening, but it shouldn't be based on statistics. If a challenger player goes 0/4 in a game, and a bronze player goes 0/4 in the game: Are they equally skilled?
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5ILby7Aa,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-04-07T15:32:58.381+0000) > > KDA will not give you a better matchmaking. There's far too many factors in play when it comes to analyzing gameplay itself. > > Besides: This game isn't about KDA. This is not a single player death match. The team that works best together in order to secure objectives win, KDA is purely optional. > --- > > It's actually the average starting point for unranked players. That's all the system can use to matchmake them. > --- > > Statistical based matchmaking never works, because you can't analyze what actually takes place in the game, nor the though process behind decisions. > --- > > I've been active on the boards/forums for 5.5 years now. People are not complaining more and more when it comes to matchmaking: They're complaining just as much. > > Regardless of what changes Riot implements, people will complain. Why is this? Because it's impossible to please everyone. > --- > > That's already happening, but it shouldn't be based on statistics. > > If a challenger player goes 0/4 in a game, and a bronze player goes 0/4 in the game: Are they equally skilled? I get the thing about KDA,but the average starting point for an unranked player is too high! I mean,most of the new players that get to level 30 are excited about ranked,that was me a year and a half ago. In my promos to determine my rank I went 3/7,getting into Silver 4,and I actually felt bad because I knew I ruined some games because I was kinda fresh to the game(I only had 3 months into the game back then).This is what happens with some of the ranked games in High Silver-Low Gold,and it just doesn't fell right because they aren't used to that skill level. Not everything can be perfect,but the current state of matchmaking is not good at all.I mean,how is it possible for me to struggle now in Gold 5 while a month ago I got out of it in like two days?
: I'll give my input here, even if you dont want it. First of all 58% winrate, well decent i guess for low gold, means you will climb. Now to that game, and your talon overall. First of all, why is your cs score so low for an assasin with quite easy farming ability (w ofc). And that's not just this game, but your average for talon. Second, if you focused so much on bot (which you should in this case), why enemy Jhin died only 6 times, out of 20 kills and 8 assits you have there. Also as stated above, your best bet for this game ( if your teammate just sucks as.s) was to split literally any lane, that your team is not in, and try to force 1 v 1, 1 v 2 against enemies. Recall only if enemies push your Inhib towers. As talon you can escape quite easy, if they come with full squad. On the topic of that game, why did you pick talon in a first place, you had 4 ad's and rakan.
> [{quoted}](name=We are Blank,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5ILby7Aa,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-07T17:09:11.245+0000) > > I'll give my input here, even if you dont want it. First of all 58% winrate, well decent i guess for low gold, means you will climb. Now to that game, and your talon overall. First of all, why is your cs score so low for an assasin with quite easy farming ability (w ofc). And that's not just this game, but your average for talon. Second, if you focused so much on bot (which you should in this case), why enemy Jhin died only 6 times, out of 20 kills and 8 assits you have there. Also as stated above, your best bet for this game ( if your teammate just sucks as.s) was to split literally any lane, that your team is not in, and try to force 1 v 1, 1 v 2 against enemies. Recall only if enemies push your Inhib towers. As talon you can escape quite easy, if they come with full squad. On the topic of that game, why did you pick talon in a first place, you had 4 ad's and rakan. I'm not the best player out here,so any help would come in handy in terms of improvement I'm not really focusing on farming at one point,what I really do is pushing the wave and then just look for a roam.Idk about this,sometimes I do get quite a good farm,sometimes not,but I guess I gotta focus more on farming. I think I got a few kills on Jhin,but later on Nauti was permanently alongside Jhin and I was forced to fight Irelia because no one could face her.Since toplane was already kinda down to inhib tower it was most of the time free,so I tried to push it,got to the inhib tower if I stand correctly but I was kinda the only hope of my team,so I had to join in those teamfights and give my team a chance to keep fighting,but Talon isn't really the type of champion to carry this hard. On the other hand,i'm not a big fan of mages,i literally play a few of them only because I got skins that are nice on them.I knew i couldn't play brand against Zed because I would get destroyed before buying Zhonya's,Malzahar would have been good,but i just wanted to play something that i'm more used too.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Greetings. A lot of your complaints regarding matchmaking stems from choices individual players made while ingame: How can matchmaking take this into consideration?
Well,you could analyze people's KDA after a few matches,seriously I looked from curiosity on some of the op.gg profiles of my teammates that I had and those weren't the only matches where they went 0/8 or something like this.Put some unranked players in a High Silver-Low Gold match,this is actually one of the worst things matchmaking has the offer.It only gives an unpleasant time both for the unranked player and the other players,because skill level here is on another level from what he was actually been through in his way to level 30,and it just drags down the other players because again,skill level is different here,and given the fact that this a TEAM GAME,where do you have to coordonate in order to capture objectives,you cannot 1v5 anymore,you would get shut down immediately by any form of cc.It would be actually nice if matchmaking would consider statistics from past games,it would make more fair matches and stomps by 20 minutes would be a lot less.And what's the thing with the winrate?This is another thing that gives a huge discrepancy in terms of skill,take 60% winrate players and match them with people that have somewhere around 30 to 40%?This could be changed easily,I would rather wait 5 to 10 minutes for a fair matchmaking than just getting stomped in 15 minutes. Something needs to be fixed in this,people are starting to complain more and more of matchmaking,you could easily match weak players with weak players and good players with good players based only on the statistics.I would accept 3-5 matches with a team that is not that good,but I would like to see after that a game sorted by ingame statistics.
FleaLess (EUNE)
: let me guess, you did what most midlaners do in low elo: you camped bot and top INSTEAD OF taking mid towers? this is what you should change in your games if you want to win, kills are useless if you cant use the gold you get from them, go for objectives dont chase kills i had a few games where i just left my team go chase kills in the enemy jungle while i took 3 towers on bot and winning the game on Zilean support with 20% kill participation
Ik,towers are way more important than kills But when I play someone like Talon who has a great roam potential i'll look to get that first blood,then start to push the waves into his tower so I can roam to bot,since it's more of a botlane meta now.Basically,if you have 2 monkeys on botlane you can just give them a lead which I hope they know what to do with it,then i'll try to siege mid tower if possible,or either split in mid game,since I can't do much in teamfight but kill the carries and run away if possible,or either remain to help if things turn out well.
Rioter Comments
mrpsilva (EUW)
: Nerfs and OP assassins
It's funny what they did to Rengar just a year ago,Riot was something like: "Hmm,adc mains look angry in regards of Rengar,let's give him a new q which deals slighty less damage and give him a free cleanse!" After a year: "Rengar mains are angry,let's revert his old q,but keep the free cleanse!" Who is in charge with this stuff?
: All you've got to back it up is posting on your silver 5 account. And let me tell you, if you're low plat in skills you shouldn't be s5, or even s2. Riot matches you as they match everyone else, so how come those others can climb while you don't? Riot makes games fair, but if you can't win, then that's on you, not on your team.
http://prntscr.com/iuyggp explain this,my boi
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=laritokouneli,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=GvTti9br,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-23T17:01:26.657+0000) > > I think it is time to let league go, i am so tired of this gaming conditions. Quitters quit and shift the blame to someone/something else. It's never **your** fault. *** By the way: https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1933516522/222207015 Last two fights you died in Dragon and Baron. Someone made a bad call and, I'm assuming, that someone to be you, since you were the jungler. Your Jinx died 10 times, but something tells me you were not peeling for her. https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1933187218/222207015 You got carried. Plain and simple. https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1932630352/222207015 Carried. Again. https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1932136128/222207015 Shaco is really fed. Either he's really good or you just played bad (or both). https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1931392498/222207015 You and your ADC lost bot lane. https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1931266040/222207015 You showed me 3 games where your team was bad, so I show you 6 games where **you** were bad. But not your fault, right? There's always someone worst than you, so it wasn't your fault, right?
https://prnt.sc/iuyggp explain this,my bois. You can literally search my op.gg profile,you'll find more.
: That is why people play fortnite now!
I understand your pain,I really understand it Got into Gold III too,Riot decided to rape me until Gold V where...well it seems impossible to win.Two weeks ago I would just rampage through Gold V. Literally everyone is feeding,and it doesn't matter that you've won your lane,there has to be that guy that has no idea of what's going on.
zammea (EUW)
: The system is utter garbage. as jungler I got top laners who die to stupid dives when i'm pinging them I'm coming and going the standard blue> wolves > red> gank top rotation. I'm not complaining that the they are mega bad and will continue feeding but getting - 20 points or because you end up on the wrong side of coin is just mega stupid. Stills had never been implemented for the scoring system so even if you try to play well there is no way for you to get out of this hell hole. The fact that you can not devolve under silver mean that the moment you climb into silver ( where the majority of the player base is ) you stay there. Yeah sure we are in silver, because we play bad. But the %%%% is this Dota ? where the game is decided after 1st blood. IT is league for god sake the game that you can come back not only by stealing shit Barron why go to the clinical route. Like what the actual %%%% is the hole purpose of dragons? So you can get back if you sneak one, sure that is the case if you have team's that does understand what objectives are. SO for the past 5 games I got 2 trolls, reporting them does not solve the problem. ( aatrox support and soraka mid [in different games]) a feeding top laners, a feeding mid laner who is testing stuff atm. And one win. The game with the feeding mid laner that is testing stuffs out worked quite well it was a close game, but a lost however that was a good game cuz the guy come up late game. IF he knew the match up early on then it was probably a winnable game. However 2/5 enjoyable, out of this 3 not enjoyable ones - 2/3 with trolls. That 66%, so in reality climbing in league is get lucky pray to god of rng that someone did take his pills and does not want to get trolling you, so you can have the 50% chance of trying to win. What I feel is happening is league is going the same way as EA - they just won one person to win and that is them. They do not want to address the problem with the flowed designs of some champions, the fact they are tuning there "favourite" champions so they can stay over the 50% win rate, while others go under 50%. They will %%%% up the old system for the sake of balance ( sorry but your understanding of balance is so effective: that if one of your balance team member get to office we will be going in ww3 within a week). And all of this for the sake of the $$$. Rito, guys pls fix your damn game I did not sight for dota 2 I do not want to play the same toxic shit having different brand.
Oh man,I feel you,even though I play only warwick jungle.What tilts me even more is that whenever you try to gank botlane they won't follow up with you,and in the end they'll just complain about the fact that they never got ganked.I once had a match with Darius where I did so well in my lane,in the 20th minute their Teemo was 1/8 or something like this,I was just feeding myself on him,the thing is my Blitz was 1/14,he actually bought Boots of Swiftness,and he fed Vayne.Soo,that Teemo ended up having 3/12 and getting his ass carried by Vayne because my Blitz was braindead,he would literally get caught out whenever he tried to hook someone(he missed a lot),this giving the enemy team a big advantage and giving them the chance to get either Elder or Baron. My mmr is literally burning and it's only getting worse,that match in that screenshot was a huge stomp and there is nothing I could have done.My Darius sold his Doran Shield when he was up against Illaoi for a Tiermat. Out of my last 10 games I only won 2 of them.Whenever I look mid I see that their enemy midlaner is having like 40 cs at 15 minute,but our midlaner is even worse and he can't actually take advantage of this.And what gets me even angrier is that it doesn't matter how good you do,you'll have to depend on your braindead team to actually do something,and you won't do anything because they're 0/10 by the time mid game starts and the enemy Master Yi is gonna rampage through our team.They shut down the 1v5 possibility,nowadays you can 1v5 the enemy team only if you're like 40/0 with 200 cs at 20 minutes. That greed from Riot is huge,they're already making so much money out of other stuff and they don't seem to think any time soon about the way matchmaking works.
Prowned (EUNE)
: I think the system is forcing you to lose when you get enough wins. for some reason i went 8-2 on my promotions to Gold 3 and then tanked all the way to silver 1 (had a 14 game lose streak) then again i managed to climb back to G4, then tanked to S1, the AGAIN i managed to climb to G4, then tanked again to S1, (i'm not making this shit up, look up my opgg) I'm now stuck in S1, had a game go 7-49 just a few hours ago. I'm gonna be taking a long break it seems, maybe you should do the same.
Climbed all the way to Gold III bud what's weird is that in the last match before demotion in Gold IV I got a Nidalee 0/4 afk from the third minute and a 1/7 Ryze mid. From what I know they want you to have a 50% win rate so they'll match you with some people that have no idea of this game. Mine is already 52%,idk what they really want from me now. And yeah,feel like I should take a long break too,I took some short breaks and then came back only to find that nothing really changed
ProGamerSRB (EUNE)
: Play Brand Support, Its Free Lp
I actually tried that might aswell try it again thanks
: {{champion:157}}
Ban him-the guy who is mid gets angry and trolls Leave it be-thinks he's a god and tries to 1v2 a gank at level 2,ends up with 0/10. Do I got any choice?xd
Rioter Comments
: is riot making you Intentionally lose games in a row
Hol up here Well,explain this if you really think this stuff isn't rigged at all I started up this season in Bronze II,didn't played last season so I decided to climb in this one.Well,until Bronze I 60 lp or something like this I had such good teammates that well,they had an idea of what are they doing.I got up to a 80% win rate,then teammates that were horribly bad started to swarm into my games,not only that,but they were extremely toxic.I actually wanted to check their winrates,which were around 20 to 30%.Now,this isn't fair at all,you can't carry the worst teammates in this region,this game is pretty much team reliant,heck,you can't even win a 4v5 that easy.Now,since you've demonstrated them that with some decent teammates you can actually do fine they should still match you with people that have a decent winrate rather than some 10 years mlg kids that still think ezreal jungle works even though it was nerfed to death or some dude that copies the lcs meta even though solo queue and lcs meta are completly different.My win rate dropped to 60%,went into silver which was meh and got into gold pretty fast.Now..Gold elo..I don't even want to think about it again.I got to Gold IV hard,in Gold III even harder,my winrate was somewhere around 58% this time.I was at 70 lp,thinking that I would get into plat pretty fast.Now here,once again,my games were swarmed with feeders and flamers.Would you like to have a 0/4 Nidalee and a 1/7 Ryze mid in the last game before you get demoted?No?Neither do I,but it seems that I didn't had any option.Heck,the maximum number of dodges you have per day is 2,since after 3 dodges is equivalent to a loss.So here I am,even though i'm winning my lane my teams always manage to get destroyed.How are you supposed to do anything when the enemy team has the same amount or even more kills than you?Not mentioning again the fact that this team is very team reliant.My winrate went down from 58 to 53,my mmr is literally burning from that rape from Riot's wonderful matchmaking.Seriously,if you do well the matchmaking should pair you with people that have the same results,i'm not a hidden challenger to carry everyone(top player here).
TheCrazyBoy (EUNE)
: Okey riot
Well,I got to Gold III in a hard way,then riot decided that they should rape my mmr and my account by putting some feeders and flamers,some silver throughtout my games.I got back to Gold V 0 lp.Jesus christ,what is wrong with these players am I getting?Orianna farming mid while Elder Drag is up and contested by the enemy team,my adc literally standing in base while we were sieged by the enemy team and actually had to fight 4v5 because of her,Graves farming top while the enemy team does Baron. Riot %%%%s everyone in a hard manner sooner or later
Show more

Cöld Brééze

Level 88 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion