Lumiko (EUNE)
: The thing is. Perma bans are not the first punishment you get when behaving badly. You had your warnings. Maybe a chatban or two maybe a 2weeks suspension or more. To get perma banned you did not heed the warning. Riot doesn't like that attitude. In the forums noone can help you. Go to the support page and plead to Riot. Maybe if you have a good enough argument they give you a second chance. But who knows. Good luck {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=Lumiko,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5r03R4EW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-18T16:18:01.482+0000) > > The thing is. Perma bans are not the first punishment you get when behaving badly. You had your warnings. Maybe a chatban or two maybe a 2weeks suspension or more. To get perma banned you did not heed the warning. Riot doesn't like that attitude. > > In the forums noone can help you. Go to the support page and plead to Riot. Maybe if you have a good enough argument they give you a second chance. > But who knows. > > Good luck > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Also, on boards people won't pity him, except for those that are in the same pot.
: There's a tip in the loading screen. "If you are getting tilted by a player, report him" I ain't making this up.
> [{quoted}](name=The Hero Simon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Ebr5ao0r,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-18T15:29:35.196+0000) > > There's a tip in the loading screen. "If you are getting tilted by a player, report him" > > I ain't making this up. The thing is, i wasn't tilted, it was hilarious. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Rioter Comments
: and you probably got 2 chat restrictions already
> [{quoted}](name=Tia Maria Linda,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LtaxTABF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-18T03:34:07.709+0000) > > and you probably got 2 chat restrictions already Even if he didn't, punishments can escalate to 14 -days ban if he's crossing the line. And idk why, but i think that's the case for OP, since he's not sharing the chatlog.
OT Riku (EUW)
: A car
> [{quoted}](name=OT Riku,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kKkTVUGP,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-18T01:18:37.288+0000) > > A car Where i come from we call a troller those things for clothes, luggages.
: Trollers
What is that a Troller?
: Being held hostage
Do your best to win the game, if you're getting banned for dying in the process, you can always appeal the ban if your intentions were to win.
: i had one troll since season ended. That was a lee who followed me in jgl and stole whatever he could. other than that. Is fizz support a troll? we won is karthus+shen bot troll? we almost won is vayne jungle troll? they almost won won with 0-10 teammates too. i believe you don't understand what trolling and inting is, and thats why you complain.
> [{quoted}](name=Super Hooker,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KuJEE4U5,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-17T12:41:00.409+0000) > > i had one troll since season ended. That was a lee who followed me in jgl and stole whatever he could. > > other than that. > Is fizz support a troll? we won > is karthus+shen bot troll? we almost won > is vayne jungle troll? they almost won > won with 0-10 teammates too. > > i believe you don't understand what trolling and inting is, and thats why you complain. Too many don't understand what a troll is.
Stealthzy (EUW)
: yeah no i get that, but 3 premades were flaming me that whole time..
> [{quoted}](name=Stealthzy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zpWJVX59,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-11-17T12:41:44.642+0000) > > yeah no i get that, but 3 premades were flaming me that whole time.. I catch your drift, but league isn't a place where you do your own justice. Keep that in mind and you can be safe.
Stealthzy (EUW)
: Chat restricted for 10 games unnecessarily.
Rofl, you're a massive keyboard warrior. And unless this chatlog is edited, i don't find the case suspension worthy. But i would be really annoyed to be in a game with you. Contact the [support center](http://support@riotgames.zendesk.com). No hard feelings.
Go Won (EUW)
: You might as well not blur the summoner names if you let people see what champions they were playing...
> [{quoted}](name=Go Won,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fYIbaB8f,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-11-17T11:23:44.523+0000) > > You might as well not blur the summoner names if you let people see what champions they were playing... The Boards Universal Rules, forbid one from naming and shaming. However showing a champion name is not against the rules, and it was done to orient yourself, rather than having random flaming lines from unknown sources.
: >What's the point into getting the rewards if they will get perma-ban eventually? Most people who get some sort of punishments do not reach the permaban. I myself climbed from honor 0 to honor 2 in season 8 and i only got 10 game chat restrictions. Nothing more serious than that.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XrBE7Wbf,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-17T08:21:18.266+0000) > > Most people who get some sort of punishments do not reach the permaban. I myself climbed from honor 0 to honor 2 in season 8 and i only got 10 game chat restrictions. Nothing more serious than that. The cases where players are actually getting a wake-up to reality call are pretty rare. It is good you've reformed. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Roundar (EUW)
: Is typing '?' in all chat when enemy misplays reportable?
It is! Unfortunately this has become a standard. Flame the enemy when winning and flame the ally when losing. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: Dear fanboy, get your head outa their ass. Their revenue https://www.pcgamesinsider.biz/news/67702/riot-isnt-even-close-to-breaking-even-on-league-of-legends-esports/ Playercount https://www.pcgamesinsider.biz/news/67622/report-league-of-legends-firm-riot-and-tencent-arent-getting-along-at-the-moment/ They'd rather spend money on their e-sports bullshit and make the game shit for the people responsible for the company even being existence. Somehow they believe the game and esports can survive without a playerbase. Lmao. I'd lie to see your sources. IFfyou have any
> [{quoted}](name=Fnatic ComeShot,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fYIbaB8f,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-11-17T03:14:32.921+0000) > > Dear fanboy, get your head outa their ass. > > Their revenue > https://www.pcgamesinsider.biz/news/67702/riot-isnt-even-close-to-breaking-even-on-league-of-legends-esports/ > > Playercount > https://www.pcgamesinsider.biz/news/67622/report-league-of-legends-firm-riot-and-tencent-arent-getting-along-at-the-moment/ > > They'd rather spend money on their e-sports bullshit and make the game shit for the people responsible for the company even being existence. Somehow they believe the game and esports can survive without a playerbase. Lmao. > > I'd lie to see your sources. IFfyou have any Just what the hell are those articles? It's pure speculation, i don't see ANY numbers or any official report that shows a decline into the revenue or playerbase numbers. >Since Tencent bought Riot back in 2011, The League of Legends playerbase has dipped. Is that your almighty source telling me that the playerbase is about to die?
Stealthzy (EUW)
: Chat restricted for 10 games unnecessarily.
Zaphityr (EUW)
: Here's a short version. I have reacted poorly in their eyes. Playing since s3, trying to help Riot fix their player base up until s6, and then having a bit of a potty mouth and now they've taken rewards away for the second year in a row because of it.
> [{quoted}](name=Zaphityr,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=45b1ao1O,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-16T21:32:10.681+0000) > > Here's a short version. I have reacted poorly in their eyes. Playing since s3, trying to help Riot fix their player base up until s6, and then having a bit of a potty mouth and now they've taken rewards away for the second year in a row because of it. You've taken them away yourself, if it's 2 years in a row then it means something. You need to change :3
: They can still get the rewards if they level up back to level 2 before january 11th. That's not the reason.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XrBE7Wbf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-16T20:43:29.721+0000) > > They can still get the rewards if they level up back to level 2 before january 11th. That's not the reason. What's the point into getting the rewards if they will get perma-ban eventually? Patience is not a strenght for this community. Also for them, that's a task heavier than carrying an airplane on the back. You know, basically forcing one to give up on their nasty habits. It won't work. The boards will be just as salty of so many tears in january as well.
Haze97 (EUW)
: What is up with the amount of toxic players these days?
My guess is that a lot of people are terribly frustrated for the rewards, stuff they couldn't get due low honor level, and now they're basically rampaging over league because "they don't care". I'm encountering extremely toxic people all the time in the morning during my first game of the day.
: All it says is that you can report people after a match, not that you can report people there. And since there's a way to report posts for other reasons, why isn't there a way to report for that?
> [{quoted}](name=Nayjayification,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sZHGu3en,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-16T20:26:30.940+0000) > > All it says is that you can report people after a match, not that you can report people there. And since there's a way to report posts for other reasons, why isn't there a way to report for that? **BECAUSE, THE BOARDS ARE RAN BY VOLUNTEERS THAT DON'T HAVE ADMIN PANEL ACCESS** I would quote Samuel Jackson so hard!
H3nTaIfrEeK (EUNE)
: The honour system is %%%%ed to be quite frank
For players like yourself, what's the point into getting rewards if you're going to be banned anyway due toxic behaviour?
: Why is there no way to report offensive names on the boards?
Mainly because Volunteers are running the boards, and they don't have access to admin panel. Offensive names should be dealt via [support center](http://support@riotgames.zendesk.com).
xFrosten (EUW)
: MAJOR design flaws in the reward system / honor level - A in-depth discussion
As a last reply for your silly quote regarding "if there would be no flamers in the game, then I would never have lashed out to begin with, as there would be no need to defend myself or others". A fact, you're creating the flamer, since the guy is already tilted, you should keep your mouth shut, saying anything like "dude stop the %%%% dying" is what creates backfire and flamers, get a grip, you're all playing the victim card here.
xFrosten (EUW)
: > So, yeah, that's the type of mentality i find the most disgusting "as long as it helps me, it is fine". While this action gives toxic people another chance to get rewards, basically somthing good for them, at the same time it is something really bad for myself. Since i have honor 5 and i refuse to believe the only difference between you and me is a chroma for a ward skin (i don't really care about the value of the rewards, but giving it out to people that broke the rules doesn't make it feel like a reward anymore for people that are nice for the sake of being nice). I said that it helps me out in a sarcastic way, I don´t really mind them helping me out, I just felt that it was funny how Riot games are telling people they have morale, but then cease any existence of it by giving people second chances. You talk about rulebreaking, but you are seeing everything in black and white. Let me explain it with a metaphor, if you got in a situation where someone is physically trying to abuse you, wouldn´t you defend yourself? I know that I would, and in the same sense, if someone is mentally abusing you in a game that is supposed to be fun, then yeah, the natural human response is to redirect and defend yourself. As a person I am able to apologize if I make bad plays, and I am generally really humble, I don´t initiate flaming and try to stick out for people who has bad games. But ofc in your optic that is toxic right? > High honor level doesn't necessarely mean you're not toxic, yet you are! I am a keyboard WARRIOR, I write in the chat all the time, so by your logic I litterally deserved to get honor level 4 back in the days, since I constantly write stuff in the chat, congratulate people on their plays, make jokes and create laughter, and by doing so still not getting reported enough to not get to honor level 4. As opposed to someone who doesn´t write anything just because he wants free stuff, and doesn´t want to take any chances. I feel like that is a disgusting way to look at a game where you are supposed to have fun with other people. That as long as you keep your mouth shut, you´re not toxic, but yeah you gave me a good giggle. > How about starting to be yourself and not copying somene's else personality? I'm personally getting really triggered when i see so much lack of personality in several individuals, copying behaviour but above everything copying names "Hi im Joe" "SKT Flamealot" "FNC BestYAsouEUNE". This is probably the most hillarious statement you have made, I AM myself 100 %, I found a joke online and I copied it ONCE, because I thought it was so funny that I would share it with others. And even though I copied it, it is still MY humor that comes to show, since I like that kind of humor. It´s like telling a friend a joke that you heard from someone else, nothing more. > Double standard much? So you think people should mute you if they don't like your joke or what you're saying? But at the same time you don't mute others if they say something you don't like, instead you're "Defending" someone else or yourself, ha! had a goog giggle. My point here was that I wasn´t doing anything toxic, maybe writing it 2-3 times could be considered spamming, I have no clue. But I wasn´t dedicating my hatred towards anyone, or flaming, or trashtalking. I was only having fun, making a joke, and nobody suffered from that. I wasn´t using swear words or anything, but still got punished for it. I don´t see how the mute button is a solution, but I will get on that later, but I was just quoting riot games logic, that the mute button is a thing, and in that sense, when I do something this non-toxic, that people get triggered from, they could´ve used that button to mute me. > Again, you have expectations from people to mute you, but you don't mute instead, you're just listening like a fool and get pushed over the edge. DOUBLE STANDARD! On the contrary, I actually get sad when people mute me, for whatever reason (that rarely happens though), I don´t feel like it´s a solution to just mute someone, and then proceed to play 30-60 minutes with that same person. The game is going to suffer even more from that, the way that I see it, and whatever the reason, that person still has all the capabilities in the world to "flame" you in different ways. Running it down midlane, or proceeding to steal your jungle camps, or something the likes of this, and the worst part is, that it can´t even be monitized. Also when you mute someone you lose your ability make an EDUCATED report after the game, if I report someone I want to be sure I get everything that, that person did wrong. I don´t want to report someone if I don´t know what they did, and that is probably the biggest reason I don´t mute people, and why I think the mute button is a flaw as well. > Rewards are basically the SAME from honor 2 to 5 If you do anything over the edge "zero tolerance flaming", "DDOS", "SCRIPTING" and whatnot, you're getting a permanent ban. Now this is only speculation, so I am not 100 % sure of what I am about to say, but from what I have heard, even the most severe crimes has been forgiven because the player showed great improvement on a different account maybe, I don´t know. But I have definitely heard of people being permabanned but then getting their accounts unbanned again. Tyler1 would be a good example of this, if it wasn´t for him having to create new accounts, so i guess that example is void. Another example I found on reddit, was a guy who got permabanned with his friends, for intentionally feeding excessively in a mutlitude of games, he wrote that his account got unbanned aftewards. But again, I can´t be sure. > This is where i agree, and where Riot did a big mistake giving out another chance to people that basically made my day harder. I said it on the original post, give one finger,they'll take the whole hand. They will ask for more second chances and they will use this against themselves. All I am saying is that I aggree with this, but of course it still makes me happy, I don´t feel like I deserve to lose 1 year worth of working towards the specified leagues that you must be in for the rewards. And there is probably other people like me, that I would feel the same way about. But then there are the actual toxic people, people who flame for the heck of it, people who would call you trash for having a bad game, or would start to talk shit about personal stuff about you, people who don´t care if they get punished. I also think that riot games should stick to what they believe in, as opposed to just giving in to the community just to keep maintaining their profit. > Why do you keep mentioning this bloody honor 4? It is not a big deal, as long as you don't use the chat, you can get to 5, easily, automatically! Honor is not an indicator of how well manenered you are, it only shows you can keep your mouth shut during games. As I mentioned I talk a lot in games, and as someone who talks a lot it´s actually an achievement to reach honor level 4. Now if you are right, and you should just keep your mouth shut during games, then what is the point of the chat anyway? Why not remove it all together? As a conclusion I will end up telling you how I feel about my punishment, since that seems to be your focus, although I only stated my own personal experiences for exemplary purposes. I feel that the crimes I did where of the lowest kind, I defended people who got flamed and trash-talked upon, and I tried maintaining a good and positive environment for my team. In general I would succeed to do so actually. I had 2 games of the last MANY games, where I didn´t succeed in doing so, and on top of that I had a REALLY really bad week and I let my personal issues get the better of me, and I lashed out. I know what I did was wrong, I know that instead of flaming back at someone, I should´ve kept my nose clean, but again we are only human after all, and I don´t believe for one second that there is a single player who hasn´t experienced losing his shit. I have a lot of patience, like a %%%%ton of patience, so it takes so much for me too lose my shit, but in those 2 games I did, and I deeply regret that. I do care about my honor level and I would be proud to get back in it, and I feel like I deserved to lose my honor from those 2 games. Oh, and by losing my honor, you lose the right to the regular free loot (keyfragments etc.), and that punishment is harsh, but fair. But taking what I have worked towards for an entire year, because I lost my shit in 2 games, that´s like giving the death penalty to a kid who accidentally stole candy from a store, it´s unfair and it is brutal. I don´t understand how you can logically cut people over with the same knife, and have such blind faith in a system, that obviously has so many flaws, when such a huge part of the community disregards it (And that´s not only the people who got their rewards taken, but also honor level 5 players as well). The point of the honor system and the punishment system, is to reform players, in my personal experience the system has done the opposite. I feel that if so little can be the course of you to lose everything, and that there is a zero-tolerance policy for mistakes, that then what the heck? Why even bother keeping all your burdened up rage behind the screen, why not just release it all into the chat. That´s how the system affected me, it turned someone who was mostly honorable, who almost never did anything wrong, except on rare occasions when other people pushed him over the edge, into someone who couldn´t care less, and by that the system has FAILED... me. Thank you for the imput, this is exactly the point of the thread that I made, to discuss the effectiveness and validation of the justice implements in league.
> [{quoted}](name=xFrosten,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OGWl1Efb,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-11-16T18:01:05.236+0000) > if you got in a situation where someone is physically trying to abuse you, wouldn´t you defend yourself? Yes i would, but who's exactly physically abusing you in league? However, i won't "Defend" myself against verbal abuse, whether it is IRL or over the internet. IRL i'm simply calling the cops, and in games i'm simply reporting you. Simple as that. >I am a keyboard WARRIOR Yes you are, i can tell that. You should be a keyboard warrior outside the game where the time spent on typing isn't costing anyone the game. I've died countless times, and i've accidentaly let a lot of people die during recalls becase i was congratulating. Keep that shit for the end game. But your type of player is congratulating for the moment, wasting time, and if the game goes wrong you're starting to trashtalk. That i can tell for sure. >On the contrary, I actually get sad when people mute me Then you're seeking attention. >I don´t feel like I deserve to lose 1 year worth of working towards the specified leagues that you must be in for the rewards. Yet again, this seems to be a problem with people that misbehave. Honor 4 is NOT an achievement, it is an automatic process for playing averagely 1-2 games a day and not being a total d$%k. The key for the progress is to give honor, not to get, just in case you didn't know. >As I mentioned I talk a lot in games You talk too much, you seem to forget this is a competitive game, not a god damn social media chat! Wanna get friends, have fun and laugh at terrible jokes? Then go mIRC, Discord or whatever. League is not for chatting, it is for playing. The chat feature was firstly implemented because there was no complex ping system like league has nowadays (yeah Warcraft 3 could fully use the chat for calls). With this snowflake attention seeking attitude you won't last long into leage. There's plenty of stuff you don't understand, not only about the game but about the human nature itself. {{sticker:sg-syndra}}
: People queing up as 4 and trying to make the fifth one their slave
You know, parties of 4 are the easiest to deal with and the easiest to have them punished since the reaction is in chain. If you make one of them mad, the rest will follow. Then, boom, verbal abuse report and enjoy your IFS. Now it only depends on yourself how you can make them mad, without breaking the rules. For instance, playing fool (pretending to be a noob) but politely and with a poor english is what triggers the most of big ganging badass premades.
: Well isulting enemy team wont get you banned. I flame them almost every game for 6 years and I got only 1 chat restriction (when this system was implemented) so far. This game is dying, thats ndeniable fact - player count decreased and have you seen RITO revenue for thier fiscal year? KInda cute numbers. However this game is dying not due to some idiots on boards but due to balance team.
> [{quoted}](name=Fnatic ComeShot,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fYIbaB8f,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-11-16T16:50:53.938+0000) > > Well isulting enemy team wont get you banned. I flame them almost every game for 6 years and I got only 1 chat restriction (when this system was implemented) so far. And you must be really proud of yourself for flaming and not being punished, bravo! > This game is dying, thats ndeniable fact - player count decreased and have you seen RITO revenue for thier fiscal year? KInda cute numbers. However this game is dying not due to some idiots on boards but due to balance team. "The player count decreased" Where did you get that from exactly? Because as far as i know there is no public count for active players. Oh sure, there's a lot of flamers crying the game is dying and they're leaving, but in reality they're not, they just cry for attention. >have you seen RITO revenue for thier fiscal year? I've seen it, Riot has the most profitable fiscal year since 2010, so i don't know what you're talking about. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} Dota 2 and League are the only big mobas out there, and as far as the charts talk, it seems like Dota 2 is losing players on an alarming rate. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/7ri6wjhdl1dp3cs/chrome_2018-11-16_18-47-17.png
: Bye Bye
>And Riot, continue make the game worse and ban people which are trying to stop flamers if you want more of these discussions. There it is!! Evil Rito, making people that are getting tilted over dodges in ARAM leave! What a cruel world to live in!! {{sticker:sg-janna}} Best of luck in your future endeavours
: > [{quoted}](name=Ceberuz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fYIbaB8f,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-16T11:13:03.979+0000) > > Maybe it's just me, but I am having difficulties deciding which is more pathetic, the flamer or the guy creating threads like this one. Given the sheer amount of punished players coming to the boards and claiming they don't understand why the got banned, this thread nicely maps out the process of why the majority of the aforementioned players got banned.
> [{quoted}](name=twA Divine,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fYIbaB8f,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2018-11-16T13:34:35.234+0000) > > Given the sheer amount of punished players coming to the boards and claiming they don't understand why the got banned, this thread nicely maps out the process of why the majority of the aforementioned players got banned. Yup, easy to play the victim card when all you have is your own chat! There's always the classical "i was defending myself". Quite amusing, but generally, in my games, one individual is always flaming by his own, without much response from the others, except if it's directed towards enemies, they're easily getting baited.
xFrosten (EUW)
: MAJOR design flaws in the reward system / honor level - A in-depth discussion
Captain CJ on duty, and really sorry to cut your branches.... but! > if you reform yourself before February! (Riot games actually did something REALLY nice here, especially since it helps me out). So, yeah, that's the type of mentality i find the most disgusting "as long as it helps me, it is fine". While this action gives toxic people another chance to get rewards, basically somthing good for them, at the same time it is something really bad for myself. Since i have honor 5 and i refuse to believe the only difference between you and me is a chroma for a ward skin (i don't really care about the value of the rewards, but giving it out to people that broke the rules doesn't make it feel like a reward anymore for people that are nice for the sake of being nice). >I generally see myself as a non-toxic person, who never flames, intentionally feeds or anything like this, and I had honor level 4 to prove that. Since the release of the new honor system I actually reached honor level 4 in a very short amount of time High honor level doesn't necessarely mean you're not toxic, yet you are! >. I thought it was really funny, and didn´t really think much of it as being toxic, so I went ahead and copied him for my next game How about starting to be yourself and not copying somene's else personality? I'm personally getting really triggered when i see so much lack of personality in several individuals, copying behaviour but above everything copying names "Hi im Joe" "SKT Flamealot" "FNC BestYAsouEUNE". > Now I understand that maybe not everyone got the joke, but didn´t honestly think I would get banned for it, because after all, if someone thought it was fun, he could´ve muted me right? > By defending myself and my random teamates against flamers, I have been chat restricted a couple times during my almost 10 years of playing. Double standard much? So you think people should mute you if they don't like your joke or what you're saying? But at the same time you don't mute others if they say something you don't like, instead you're "Defending" someone else or yourself, ha! had a goog giggle. >When I say rarely this must be the likes of 1 game every 500th game, that I meet a person that pushes me over the edge. >On top of that I was only trying to defend myself against someone who is actually just raging for the heck of it, out of the blue. Again, you have expectations from people to mute you, but you don't mute instead, you're just listening like a fool and get pushed over the edge. DOUBLE STANDARD! >The rewards are based upon what your honor level is at the end of the season, not in between, not at the start, no at the end of the season. Because it doesn´t matter if you have been toxic throughout the entire year, and just decided to momentarily reform yourself just to get the free shit, am I right? NO! How can this even be logically explained? How can Riot games justify a system like this? I could litterally have been inting, flamed excessively, DDOS´ed other players, scripted on my account or WHATEVER, I could´ve been the most toxic degenerate piece of trash that league has ever seen. As long as my account didn´t get permanently banned, and I achieved to get honor 2 at november 12. (13.), then I would still get my free shit. But yeah I got a chat restriction because I defended my own honor against someone who excessively tried to put me down. Seems fair. Rewards are basically the SAME from honor 2 to 5 If you do anything over the edge "zero tolerance flaming", "DDOS", "SCRIPTING" and whatnot, you're getting a permanent ban. >Riot games says that the "bonus chance" is a one time only deal, because they do not condone toxic behaviour, even if it is just a chat restriction. The keywords being "one time deal". So, in what way does it logically make sense to go around the system this year, if they believe that is the right thing to do, but not the other years? If Riot games feel so strongly about their punishments shouldn´t they stick to it? To me it seems like they are bending their own morale to get their player base to like them more. This is where i agree, and where Riot did a big mistake giving out another chance to people that basically made my day harder. I said it on the original post, give one finger,they'll take the whole hand. They will ask for more second chances and they will use this against themselves. >I personally achieved honor level 4 throughout the very early release of the new honor system, I got chat restricted once (again for defending myself and others), and I have been struggling to get back to gain my honor back. I haven´t been punished for at least a year (I think), but have just barely been able to cling to honor level 2 at the end of the season, despite getting honored very often and people generally saying that I am a nice person and adding me to play again. (I will go more in-depth with why this is a design flaw now). Why do you keep mentioning this bloody honor 4? It is not a big deal, as long as you don't use the chat, you can get to 5, easily, automatically! Honor is not an indicator of how well manenered you are, it only shows you can keep your mouth shut during games. As a conclusion, i don't get the point of this thread, you're basically some dude that got punished, you're unhappy because you couldn't get the rewards at the end of season, you're unhappy because riot gave a second chance but you're somehow happy. You're unhappy with an irrelevant system that only punished people seem to have a problem with. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: Those egirls are not afk walking wards on the map, they play shielding supports that can show their KP in the game. Riot never has evidence of payment from boosting but does ban boosted people, what do you think how that happens. A wild guess? No. They take reports,stats into consideration. `If it was the way you talk, nobody would ever get banned because there would never be evidence of payment.` if it was the way you talk everyone would duoQ instead of account share because this way they can't get banned, right? Duo Q going to challenger because one plays shielding supports with minimal game knowledge while the smurf carries. You would legit have EGirls in challenger more than you do now. But you can't do that because people report that support for being boosted from duoQ aka not her elo, she is just following around her smurf . It's relatively easy to find out just from their MACRO knowledge if they are in their own elo or not. DuoQ is harder to notice but still can be detected.
> [{quoted}](name=inFamous Zion,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1d44etvT,comment-id=0002000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-16T13:47:32.451+0000) > > Those egirls are not afk walking wards on the map, they play shielding supports that can show their KP in the game. Riot never has evidence of payment from boosting but does ban boosted people, what do you think how that happens. A wild guess? No. They take reports,stats into consideration. > > `If it was the way you talk, nobody would ever get banned because there would never be evidence of payment.` > if it was the way you talk everyone would duoQ instead of account share because this way they can't get banned, right? Duo Q going to challenger because one plays shielding supports with minimal game knowledge while the smurf carries. You would legit have EGirls in challenger more than you do now. But you can't do that because people report that support for being boosted from duoQ aka not her elo, she is just following around her smurf . It's relatively easy to find out just from their MACRO knowledge if they are in their own elo or not. > > DuoQ is harder to notice but still can be detected. Know your enemy mate, duo boosting is more expensive than account sharing boost. Have a look at the boosting websites if you're curious. Thats why the rate of baned people getting boosted via account sharing is higher. Yet again egirls are everywhere but a duo between 2 private parties without transaction evidence is pretty much an area riot never gets into. That way riot would violate their own terms and one player can put a lawsuit into their hands if customer rulesare being broken fron riot's end. (in the US) ofc {{sticker:fiora-cool}}
: i don't know why but i'm fascinated about playing leona outside support role tried only once top, get annihilated by a nasus, now i'm afraid to try it again maybe against a top teemo she could work, i wonder...
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fYIbaB8f,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-16T11:26:19.129+0000) > > i don't know why but i'm fascinated about playing leona outside support role > tried only once top, get annihilated by a nasus, now i'm afraid to try it again > > maybe against a top teemo she could work, i wonder... If you have an active jungler she is really strong top, since she has 3 cc, the chances of a succesful gank are really high. Also, in this case you could take advantage and have a healer support for backline, or even mage #lux or morgana. But depends a lot on the jungler you're playing with.
: oh ok have you ever tried top or jungle leona?
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fYIbaB8f,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-16T11:20:27.812+0000) > > oh ok > have you ever tried top or jungle leona? Nope, but recently i had to be the secondary support for a top Singed. As nobody called jungle and someone else picked support as well. We won the game, but we all agreed to ff since 2 of us had to leave, unexpected stuff.
Bòó (EUW)
: This post actually made me laugh out loud! Thank you :) p.s. Congrats on that mastery ;){{champion:89}}
> [{quoted}](name=Bòó,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fYIbaB8f,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-16T10:43:16.556+0000) > > This post actually made me laugh out loud! Thank you :) > > p.s. Congrats on that mastery ;){{champion:89}} https://orig00.deviantart.net/03db/f/2018/119/f/1/everything_is_okay_by_tardifice-dca50w5.png I love mornings.
: Hah, purple is my favorite color as well. :D Planning to get the Lunar Eclipse one and that neat Camille Coven Skin.
> [{quoted}](name=The Mad Clown,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fYIbaB8f,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-16T09:53:23.144+0000) > > Hah, purple is my favorite color as well. :D > > Planning to get the Lunar Eclipse one and that neat Camille Coven Skin. We should play normals somtimes, but i guess we would fight over the support role! https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gba2ix9jhcecxr4/486568088544739340.png
: I see fellow Leona player, I upvote. {{sticker:galio-happy}} [Solar Eclipse](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcHb7U5mMGc) | [Lunar Eclipse](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58wLpEhgOJQ&t=117s) Which one will you get? :D
> [{quoted}](name=The Mad Clown,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fYIbaB8f,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-16T09:31:14.162+0000) > > I see fellow Leona player, I upvote. > > {{sticker:galio-happy}} > > [Solar Eclipse](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcHb7U5mMGc) | [Lunar Eclipse](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58wLpEhgOJQ&t=117s) > > Which one will you get? :D https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7aCRloybJlXpNjSU/giphy.gif I'll probably play the Lunar eclipse one mostly, purple is my favourite color .
: > ^ Grinding level 7 Leona for that upcoming sweet skin! wait, what? if i get lvl7 leona i get a skin or ?
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fYIbaB8f,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-16T09:11:21.377+0000) > > wait, what? if i get lvl7 leona i get a skin or ? No, lol, i just wanna play with that skin while having level 7 already :3 . I like flashy things while the screen is loading.
: There is No specific time it Takes. Also its measured in gametime, so you cant Just Not Play for a Long Time and be Safe. There Always used to be the rumor 3 month regular Play but thats Just a rough guess.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KM9O7nnY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-16T08:36:32.330+0000) > > There is No specific time it Takes. Also its measured in gametime, so you cant Just Not Play for a Long Time and be Safe. There Always used to be the rumor 3 month regular Play but thats Just a rough guess. I don't think this applies to inactive accounts. As far as i know, there has to be a dominant display of good behaviour for the threshold to go down, and when i say dominant, i'm pretty much saying using the chat exclusively for positive feedback over the course of months if not even years.
Rioter Comments
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: HI LM ZOE, will you marry me?
Too bad this reverse psychology doesn't work on me, have your downvote ;D
Smerk (EUW)
: Millions of players, do you really think it can be done fast?
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=VQNqh3o2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-13T22:53:42.240+0000) > > Millions of players, do you really think it can be done fast? It is an automated system, all the rewards can be basically given at the press of a button.
Daymjo (EUW)
: Given enough games, you'll reach the 50-50 mark. Or 51-49 if you're the consistently improving type who hasn't hit his ceiling yet. Even the highest rated pros rarely have over 55% winrate. That means that 45% of the time they get outplayed. Probably not as hard as your ahri but yeah. And again, I am not advocating for flaming at all. I'm just pointing out that there's a difference between being outplayed and losing the lane. You're going to get outplayed, often, and then it falls on your teammates to help you win the lane. I'm advocating for taking responsibility for being outplayed but not having to take full responsibility for losing the lane. There are other factors at play than the 1v1. Whether or not this applies to your singular game is unknown to me.
> [{quoted}](name=Daymjo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=tW98gyRg,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-15T19:30:37.745+0000) > > Given enough games, you'll reach the 50-50 mark. Or 51-49 if you're the consistently improving type who hasn't hit his ceiling yet. Even the highest rated pros rarely have over 55% winrate. That means that 45% of the time they get outplayed. Probably not as hard as your ahri but yeah. > > And again, I am not advocating for flaming at all. I'm just pointing out that there's a difference between being outplayed and losing the lane. You're going to get outplayed, often, and then it falls on your teammates to help you win the lane. I'm advocating for taking responsibility for being outplayed but not having to take full responsibility for losing the lane. There are other factors at play than the 1v1. Whether or not this applies to your singular game is unknown to me. In a fair numeriacal sittuation, one is completely responsible for winning/losing the lane. However, losing or winning the game is not defined by individual responsability, but as a team.
Daymjo (EUW)
: > In that case YOU DON'T FLAME, if your enemy is stronger than yourself, it is not for anyone to be blamed except yourself! If your post was about not flaming, then I agree. However, from what I understand, the jist of it was that 'if you lose your lane it's all your fault' , which is where I disagree. > Once again, that's no reason to flame no matter who's responsible for what. The blame is distributed equally throughout the team for the OVERALL team performance. However! You cannot blame your jungler for losing 1 vs 1 (if you're bad enough to get outplayed, then the jungler should focus on a lane with carry potential). You cannot blame your support for being 5/0/0 if you're basically drooling while rightclicking for CS, and he's doing all the job. You simply cannot use ALL chat to flame anyone that ganks you and say "fkin' camper". Again, I'm not advocating for flaming, I don't know where you got that from. If your point was 'don't flame' for any reason, I agree. But you're missing the fact that you don't have to be 'bad enough' to get outplayed, you're GOING to get outplayed literally half of the time if you are at your respective MMR, because literally half of the enemies you meet are better than you. Therefore, once it becomes clear that you are being outplayed, the rest of the team should react to balance it out. Yes, it's common sense to focus on the lane with carry potential, but that doesn't mean letting your mid rot away for 12 minutes. Even on a losing lane, I'm pretty sure you can find SOME kill potential at least once or twice in 12 minutes. > What are you even talking about? What's to be rotated when she died 3 times in under 8 minutes? When she was 0-3 she was flaming as %%%% the jungler, we all told her to calm down! And when the minute 12 arrived, we proposed to swap lanes, as our opponents were tilted. She said "i go afk" and disconnected from the game. > If you have a better approach of dealing with a mentally unstable person other than trying to be nice, let me know about it. There's a lot of factors that can be at play here. Did she ask for a gank in those 8 minutes? Probably, otherwise she wouldn't flame the jungler so hard. Well then, actually ganking her lane might have helped. You, as the support, helping pressure mid instead of going back after a kill might have helped as well. Also, really? You told a tilted guy in LoL to 'calm down' and he didn't calm down? Has your girlfriend ever raged at you and you told her to calm down? How did that go for you? Did you also call her mentally unstable because she didn't calm down when you told her to? Again, I'm not defending her actions, just arguing with your conclusion that her losing the lane was entirely her fault. You're gonna lose your lane 50% of the time and that's statistically factual. It's no one's FAULT, it's just life. Most of the times you lose a game of ping-pong, it's not because it was YOUR FAULT, your opponent was simply better, and that's normal. In those cases, it's up to your teammates to help you turn the tides in your favor. > I'm a support OTP as well, but the difference between us is that you finished Gold 5, and i've finished Diamond 5. And that's due my judgement calls and the ability to deal with players like Ahri, otherwise i would rot in low elo with my account on the verge of getting banned, I'd say I did pretty well for my first ranked season, and I'm still climbing, it's okay. But you're right, I'm sorry, I'll stop having an opinion until I reach Diamond. Meanwhile I'll stand idly by, waiting for a master's to chime in, I'm sure you'll consider your opinions to be as inferior to his as mine are to yours, because he's higher rated...
> [{quoted}](name=Daymjo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=tW98gyRg,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-11-15T18:51:43.660+0000) >waiting for a master's to chime in, I'm sure you'll consider your opinions to be as inferior to his as mine are to yours, because he's higher rated... Umm, i don't think it's elo related to agree on the fact that if you're doing bad you should take responsability for it and not flame. Any elo would agree with that, if it has a slightly bit of common sense. > Did she ask for a gank in those 8 minutes? I wouldn't count a "come f#####g gank mid" as a request, but a demand, i don't deal with demands. >Well then, actually ganking her lane might have helped. You, as the support, helping pressure mid instead of going back after a kill For every action there is a reaction. If i would've left the lane as Leona, to gank a losing 1vs1 mid, then the time would've been wasted, zed has a solid escape, and counting on someone that is 3/0... well, you keep doing that, i say no thanks. The chain reaction would've been to get myself flamed by the adc for leaving the lane :), if you catch my drift. >her losing the lane was entirely her fault BUT IT WAS, she lost 1 vs 1, nobody told her ANYTHING to upset her, by contrary, we offered solutions, and she left after flaming. Do you have a blindfold attached or something, just curious xD, seems like you've read through 10% of the main post, and seem to have the "it must be something else" mentality type lulz. >Has your girlfriend ever raged at you and you told her to calm down? How did that go for you? Did you also call her mentally unstable because she didn't calm down when you told her to? I never gave any of my girlfriends a reason to rage me at, lulz. However, i've dumped a lot of mentally unstable females, for obsessive behaviour n' stuff, but that's a topic for another day. >you're GOING to get outplayed literally half of the time if you are at your respective MMR, because literally half of the enemies you meet are better than you No, you won't, if you're stuck on a 50/50 winrate then you won't climb. Wanna get satisfactory facts? Check my op.gg see how many games people are doing better than me, but that's not the point. The point is: You suck? Then swallow it, don't blame it on others, espcially when they are friendly and offer solutions.
mez007 (EUW)
: this game is dying
> [{quoted}](name=mez007,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=K9iNkgAI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-15T18:22:19.650+0000) > > this game is dying If by dying you mean toxic players leaving, then i accept this death. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Breakhz (EUNE)
: Well ofc its your fault too..No 1 is perfect and sometimes you play bad yourself. But you cant always blame yourself for the mistakes your team do. I got many games like this getting someone like jgl and sayng "my team bad they dont help me river" Then the guy start afk farm all game and blame his team.There is no 1 fault you got caught or something so i cant blame myself cuz you rage quit.. In the end its team game.
> [{quoted}](name=Breakhz,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=tW98gyRg,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-11-15T17:04:25.465+0000) > > Well ofc its your fault too..No 1 is perfect and sometimes you play bad yourself. > > But you cant always blame yourself for the mistakes your team do. > > I got many games like this getting someone like jgl and sayng "my team bad they dont help me river" > > Then the guy start afk farm all game and blame his team.There is no 1 fault you got caught or something so i cant blame myself cuz you rage quit.. > > In the end its team game. I do have bad days, but those days i'm definitely not 0/15/0, i'm not blaming anyone on the chat and i don't ragequit games. I'm just punching walls.
Daymjo (EUW)
: 'Conclusion: I tend to see more and more people thinking the team is the issue, when in reality, they're the only reason the team is doing bad. If you're unable to win your lane in a fair sittuation, which is 1 vs 1, then it's only yourself to be blamed if you cannot win, not the jungler, not the support, not anyone else. Sometimes the team is better off without you.' It is in human nature to assume that you're right and everyone else messed up. However, even though most of mid gameplay is 1v1, the responsibility for the outcome of the mid lane is equally shared between 3 players. (numbers out of my a$$ incoming) 50% to the mid, 30% to the jgl, 20% to the support. Let's take your game and suppose ahri is losing her mid lane, not because she got counter picked or because she got camped, but because the enemy mid is simply better than her. Not only does it happen, in fact, it happens roughly 50% of the time. From hereon out, the responsibility for the outcome of the lane falls into the jungler's hands. A single intervention, even if it only results in a good trade and not in a kill, can turn the tide and allow your mid to progress into the later stages of the game. The natural result, in a relatively balanced matchup, is that the enemy jungler will try to counter-gank to even things out, and from thereon out, the responsibility for the outcome of the lane falls onto the support, who, in that case, should be roaming in order to help his mid succeed. I'm a support OTP so my experience in your scenario is limited, but what happens to me, for example, is that we'll lose bot from time to time, or sometimes even win it but rotate a bit, and end up in a situation where we're in danger of losing the first turret bot, because we died, or we weren't there, or we're simply getting outclassed. More often than not, the turret will simply fall, and if our teammates are particularly toxic, they will start to rage at us or flame us. The reality, however, is that once it was clear that the turret will be heavily pressured, the responsibility for defending it, like in your case, is passed onto the jungler primarily, and secondarily to the mid. Consequently, if the turret falls, the blame is distributed equally. I can concede that we, the bot lane, got rekt, but that doesn't explain why we lost the objective. If we lose 2v2, the rest of the team should rotate in such a way to balance it out. And as a support, I try to do this consistently, though my adc's (in gold) rarely understand. I always keep mid in mind, and have my eyes on the minimap, and my thoughts on how the river is warded by the enemy and when I can roam to assist. Furthermore, another aspect is managing your team's psychological welfare, an aspect very underrated in general. If you went 5-0 in bot it doesn't necessarily warrant your ahri going 0-3 in mid. Maybe it would have been better if you only went 1-0 in bot, but then you rotated mid much more often, resulting in Ahri going 1-1 instead. Strategically speaking, it's better for your bot to snowball even at the cost of your mid. However, if the strategy leads to your mid tilting and afk-ing or inting, or even just being super mad and playing really poorly the rest of the game, it might simply not be worth it. This being said, yeah, often times people who underperform tend to blame others. Then again, people who perform well blame others too. It's just human nature.
> [{quoted}](name=Daymjo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=tW98gyRg,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-11-15T16:32:35.898+0000) > >Let's take your game and suppose ahri is losing her mid lane, not because she got counter picked or because she got camped, but because the enemy mid is simply better than her. Not only does it happen, in fact, it happens roughly 50% of the time. From hereon out, the responsibility for the outcome of the lane falls into the jungler's hands. A single intervention, even if it only results in a good trade and not in a kill, can turn the tide and allow your mid to progress into the later stages of the game. The natural result, in a relatively balanced matchup, is that the enemy jungler will try to counter-gank to even things out, and from thereon out, the responsibility for the outcome of the lane falls onto the support, who, in that case, should be roaming in order to help his mid succeed. In that case YOU DON'T FLAME, if your enemy is stronger than yourself, it is not for anyone to be blamed except yourself! >I'm a support OTP so my experience in your scenario is limited, but what happens to me, for example, is that we'll lose bot from time to time, or sometimes even win it but rotate a bit, and end up in a situation where we're in danger of losing the first turret bot, because we died, or we weren't there, or we're simply getting outclassed. More often than not, the turret will simply fall, and if our teammates are particularly toxic, they will start to rage at us or flame us. The reality, however, is that once it was clear that the turret will be heavily pressured, the responsibility for defending it, like in your case, is passed onto the jungler primarily, and secondarily to the mid. Consequently, if the turret falls, the blame is distributed equally. I can concede that we, the bot lane, got rekt, but that doesn't explain why we lost the objective. If we lose 2v2, the rest of the team should rotate in such a way to balance it out. Once again, that's no reason to flame no matter who's responsible for what. The blame is distributed equally throughout the team for the OVERALL team performance. However! You cannot blame your jungler for losing 1 vs 1 (if you're bad enough to get outplayed, then the jungler should focus on a lane with carry potential). You cannot blame your support for being 5/0/0 if you're basically drooling while rightclicking for CS, and he's doing all the job. You simply cannot use ALL chat to flame anyone that ganks you and say "fkin' camper". You seem to miss the essence of this post. >Furthermore, another aspect is managing your team's psychological welfare, an aspect very underrated in general. If you went 5-0 in bot it doesn't necessarily warrant your ahri going 0-3 in mid. Maybe it would have been better if you only went 1-0 in bot, but then you rotated mid much more often, resulting in Ahri going 1-1 instead. Strategically speaking, it's better for your bot to snowball even at the cost of your mid. However, if the strategy leads to your mid tilting and afk-ing or inting, or even just being super mad and playing really poorly the rest of the game, it might simply not be worth it. What are you even talking about? What's to be rotated when she died 3 times in under 8 minutes? When she was 0-3 she was flaming as %%%% the jungler, we all told her to calm down! And when the minute 12 arrived, we proposed to swap lanes, as our opponents were tilted. She said "i go afk" and disconnected from the game. If you have a better approach of dealing with a mentally unstable person other than trying to be nice, let me know about it. >I'm a support OTP I'm a support OTP as well, but the difference between us is that you finished Gold 5, and i've finished Diamond 5. And that's due my judgement calls and the ability to deal with players like Ahri, otherwise i would rot in low elo with my account on the verge of getting banned,
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: Look ,you need to understand something . they do not matter. why do you care if you get flamed by some random guy/gal over a game? once the game is over he will forget about you. why do you still remember them and ruin your game? mute or not just stop caring abotu what they say it does not define your personality or skill. Enjoy your game. let them flame and do whatever. have your fun let them rage.
> [{quoted}](name=DarkG0d,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0EhwzET5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-15T15:51:32.082+0000) > > Look ,you need to understand something . they do not matter. why do you care if you get flamed by some random guy/gal over a game? > once the game is over he will forget about you. why do you still remember them and ruin your game? mute or not just stop caring abotu what they say > it does not define your personality or skill. Enjoy your game. let them flame and do whatever. have your fun let them rage. I couldn't say it better myself!
mez007 (EUW)
: if you have in your team 1 afk & 1 troller & 1 noob & 1 feeder . WHAT DO YOU DO ? the only thing youre doing is remove the game :D
> [{quoted}](name=mez007,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=tW98gyRg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-15T14:20:17.997+0000) > > if you have in your team 1 afk & 1 troller & 1 noob & 1 feeder . WHAT DO YOU DO ? > the only thing youre doing is remove the game :D "troller" ok, i can't even take you seriously right now, sorry :] .
jakoep (EUW)
: Show Bard some LOVE <3
What about my green buddy Ivern :'( he hasn't got a single skin since it's release.
JenShen (EUNE)
: I don't know why this fuzz about normal games, they are way easy. People that cry about normal games are usually ultra bad. it is not so hard to win 4vs5 in normals, because usually normal games are for people that want to try champs, build and so on and most of the time they wont do 100% of their skill because in normal games you basically lose nothing. you are all chill and stuff cuz it is normal and most of the people do not give a damn about normal games, but in ranked the situation is different. i just hope the boards do not fill with how people are chilled in normal and aram games and how every thing is " it is your fault" I do not really see the purpose of this post, it is something like "hey guys, i am chill in normal games and we won 4vs5" it is not something new or innovative, people can flame and still win 4vs5 games.
> [{quoted}](name=JenShen,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=tW98gyRg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-15T12:54:01.522+0000) > > I don&#x27;t know why this fuzz about normal games, they are way easy. People that cry about normal games are usually ultra bad. > > it is not so hard to win 4vs5 in normals, because usually normal games are for people that want to try champs, build and so on and most of the time they wont do 100% of their skill because in normal games you basically lose nothing. > > you are all chill and stuff cuz it is normal and most of the people do not give a damn about normal games, but in ranked the situation is different. > > i just hope the boards do not fill with how people are chilled in normal and aram games and how every thing is &quot; it is your fault&quot; > > I do not really see the purpose of this post, it is something like &quot;hey guys, i am chill in normal games and we won 4vs5&quot; it is not something new or innovative, people can flame and still win 4vs5 games. From my point of view, normal games are way more toxic than ranked ones, at least in my elo range. I don't know what to believe about your comment tho, you seem to contradict yourself, and by that i mean you're claiming people don't care about normals, yet they flame harder than ranked ( if one doesn't care then why bother flaming or tilting?). And just to be clear, if i wasn't chill in ranked as well, i wouldn't be here to talk about it (i would be permanently banned). The point of this post is that one shouldn't tilt, flip the table or start flaming when stuff isn't going as he likes, whether is Ranked, ARAM or Normals. :) mostly because he's not right about any shit, it's just self frustration due failure to self validate.
: I never said that my account was banned nor honor being about carry. But if you carry, you get more honors. I only stated that because I was saying my friend doesn't get that many honors Furthermore, yes I said I am toxic, but not that type of "F*** Y**" or anything really offensive. The worst thing I recall saying is something about my jungler be a bronze player (I'm not that much better omegalul) because he was taking red with J4 at 40 minutes and not letting me get it as a sivir or saying something like "stop talking and play kid". I don't get how something like that, in like 1 out of 5 games, **if that much**, could stop me from getting higher Honor level when I often see Honor 4/5 players saying really offensive slurs and yeah, high Honor still with them. (I'm talking about my friend xd)
> [{quoted}](name=ProbGonnaCarry,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8Exmbplf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-15T11:12:36.814+0000) > > I never said that my account was banned nor honor being about carry. > But if you carry, you get more honors. > I only stated that because I was saying my friend doesn&#x27;t get that many honors > Furthermore, yes I said I am toxic, but not that type of &quot;F*** Y**&quot; or anything really offensive. > The worst thing I recall saying is something about my jungler be a bronze player (I&#x27;m not that much better omegalul) because he was taking red with J4 at 40 minutes and not letting me get it as a sivir or saying something like &quot;stop talking and play kid&quot;. > I don&#x27;t get how something like that, in like 1 out of 5 games, **if that much**, could stop me from getting higher Honor level when I often see Honor 4/5 players saying really offensive slurs and yeah, high Honor still with them. (I&#x27;m talking about my friend xd) That's a false assumption, i am a support main, i barely carry and i have honor 5, both this season and the last. People tend to Honor the most silent player in the team :) , or those who use the chat for constructive sentences. I am generally honoring the team mate with the right mindset, i don't really care how much you carry if you're a flaming keg on that chat or if you make bad macro calls.
: My behavior
Honor doesn't reflect your potential to carry, but the potential to be tiltproof when the game is not going according to the plan. And... being toxic in 1 out of 5 games is pretty often! There's people around that are not toxic even once in 3000 games. So many of you choose to be toxic over a player that you'll never see again, at the cost of getting your account banned. It doesn't make much sense. {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
Show more

CJXander

Level 210 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion