Copeaz (EUW)
: Star Guardian Event Reward Disappointment Page - Share Your 'Amazing' Rewards Here
void fizz and a horrible disappointment of the event many expected most.. probably in favor of halloween, worlds and the anniversary but! :( a real bad timing rito.. oh well, at least zoe's skin will stay ;p
Kakashi500 (EUNE)
: Who's similar to my main champion? Which champion should I buy?
{{champion:157}} do you know this guy?..
Spearki (EUW)
: UNjustified baan riot won't remove it!!!!!!
Just as a note, for the bulgarian teens this is a part of typical offense conserning the ..well, a part of their anatomy they hope to impress the others with. Like, as i have noted already, "%%%" means "shortie"... and guy, way not everyone knows it with its english meaning, even at a fairly high age! Still, sadly, little could a bot do against that.. lets hope the riot support agents would have a proper look at the logs! Esp when the context is clear... though maybe it isn't so much here :( Again, yeps, the rioter's statement is simply wrong, and i can tell it by myself!   (ofc pasted from na.. ;p)
: Spellthiefs Edge/frostfang bug: patch 9.13
hunt they changed it to not give additional gold without an ally near you, beacuse of lcs-ers exploiting it quite a bit :(
: The client is tripping balls at the moment
clash.. dere it be said ;p like, maybe ppl have eons queue for tft and spam normal games? muuuch more ppl logging for the 1st day?.. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/VRPH5TEn-
Yooumine (EUNE)
: Disconnected from the games and i cant come back
Or be me and don't install an anti-virus at all.. i am perfectly k for over 2 years now ;p   ######you know, there are many rumors what *they* cause to your computer tbh..
: PERMABANNED FOR PRIVATE CHAT - Update and conclusion
First, to make it clear: you know flaming on private (no matter the language) js not exactly nice, yet you did it. Thus, you deserve to be punished, unless your intention was to see if you would be banned. In that case, don't forget to apologize. y'know. Else.. ofc, it depends on the support agent. It is clear that there are ones that are not.. are not the best.. sigh. '-.- That would not even read the screenshots, or even the basic context of a chat. I also had such a ... after i disputed my boards ban.. that i am completely certain was unjustified (and is the only one i ever had, and will!)...   So, the monkey is right: post this on the NA boards, and you can try to remake your ticket in 3-4 weeks, if you have not already; hopefully getting a different person - yet, don't forget that you deserve a ban as well, maybe not so harsh.. but still. If that does not help, there is an email you can use to, ahem, report support agents.. but i don't know it sadly :( gl! :p
: i got 10 Gemstones but now what
: LOL dont you mean North Macedonia? EDIT: there was a huge debate for you to join Nato, two Countries agreed upon the name North Macedonia use it on public discussions or dont use it at all
> [{quoted}](name=KokuohKiller,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=EgKouryH,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-03T20:08:37.861+0000) > > LOL dont you mean North Macedonia? > > EDIT: there was a huge debate for you to join Nato, two Countries agreed upon the name North Macedonia use it on public discussions or dont use it at all kokuoh pls.
Antenora (EUW)
: The last thing Sona needs right now is changes that buff her. If anything Sona probably needs nerfs right now, not buffs.  
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Ecr2xETK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-29T08:50:01.619+0000) > > The last thing Sona needs right now is changes that buff her. > > If anything Sona probably needs nerfs right now, not buffs. > >   http://twitter.com/draggles/status/1133388407948943360 http://   twitter.com/draggles/status/1133388407948943360
: zilean bombs
count it as a cast time.. like, if you kill garen or lux while they are executing you (0.25/1 sec), you live :p
btvoidx (EUW)
: Double "Fight for your House" mission.
anyone feel the urge to tell it is because of the house catch-up, and rito bugged out last week? :d
: Same old, when riot gives you lemons....
when rito gives you lemons, you remember that your mmr is falling.. and later on, the trolls will be on the enemy team & you will have nice kda :p till then.. youtube in thee background and.. xd
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: Oh yeah, I can really feel my nerves shattering at the thought of news about Crash™ at this point. ^^
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iUjr21iE,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T11:53:49.760+0000) > > Oh yeah, I can really feel my nerves shattering at the thought of news about Crash™ at this point. ^^ i can feel an evening watching tv & the c screen at the same time.. popcorn, potato salad, yum-yum etc xd
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: >meddler or company noted there will be news this week Hope it's about the Essence emporium. :)
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iUjr21iE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-21T09:45:44.045+0000) > > Hope it's about the Essence emporium. :) nop, about crash dw
LemuriaPQ (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=LemuriaPQ,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=JVPh9yAP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T14:09:31.499+0000) > > like 98% content on YT. bro. stop dreaming about "fair life" and eat the reality > > btw ncs group music is nice. If you don't like something, it doesn't mean it's shitty.   i usually stay away from this, vladiq, however i am not k seeing you self-upvoting the post. and really, if you want this kind of reality fine, however we'd pref.. well, "fair life". ~sigh Much like yourself btw.. right?..
Saint2g (EUW)
: Should we expect Clash?
meddler or company noted there will be news this week (or next) soo keep an eye on the page :p
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: Yeah, I kinda figured it was intentional, as "untargetable" is by definition universal both from enemy and ally abilities, but I didn't know for sure. Which was why I asked. Also, there is logic and then there's rito logic, so who even knows what is done on purpose.
well, unless they change how untargetable works it would go as usual k they actually did for turrets but, still :p
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: Question: Should I report the following as a bug, or do you think it's intentional? When Yuumi is attached to an ally, I cannot target her and use friendly abilities such as Zilean's passive (to give XP), though the game marks her as a possible target. And I would expect it's the same with Ornn's passive, as that now works the same way. EDIT: Will likely include Soraka's ultimate too. :O
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=20EVyQu1,comment-id=001600000002,timestamp=2019-05-17T22:13:46.329+0000) > > Question: Should I report the following as a bug, or do you think it's intentional? > > When Yuumi is attached to an ally, I cannot target her and use friendly abilities such as Zilean's passive (to give XP), though the game marks her as a possible target. > > And I would expect it's the same with Ornn's passive, as that now works the same way. em by rule, the only two things that can target unditto are soraka & ryze r.. so it is kind of intentional :p
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=HelmetBroPOGGERS,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=20EVyQu1,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-05-16T21:26:13.380+0000) > > hello summoners, worry not! we are here to help you! best boosting-elo group is here to rescue, e-mail us and you would find yourself in highest divisions as you would like to! with affordable & beneficial prices! contact us : **removed by moderator** yahoo?.. :o
Eambo (EUW)
: Yuumi Builds? How do you play?
first, eambo, you mute your team completely because the hatred for their own mistakes is too high - you know, stuff like yolo vs alistar/draven etc.. if the ifs worked the way we'd want, summoner's rift would be barren for the next 2-3 weeks.. until then i hope rito hq would fix v then, you remember that yuumi has been released with really low stats as a precaution to being op - a thing meddler noted would happen vs certain champions third, buy {{item:3174}} and {{item:3098}} fourth, don't buy {{item:1001}} (puss!) after that, well i play her with item cdr - like {{item:3905}}, {{item:2065}}, {{item:3504}} as well.. but no rede finally, ofc a {{item:3089}} but.. mostly depends on the game, as it takes quite a bit of gold and you aren't exactly building full ap!   to tell it straight.. she is really really fun to play but,.. the flame and trolling by your teammates is just ridiculous, mostly because they can't accept she isn't leona :p and because of her winrate ofc.. i am making a list of all the flame in pre-game i see, if i include what happens once in game.. er. xd
Eambo (EUW)
: Thanks everyone for confirming! We should hopefully be good now, apologies for the inconvenience. Your information and logs helped us with tracking down a faulty piece of hardware that was causing issues for a small amount of players :-)
> [{quoted}](name=Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=EmJEbE9g,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-05-15T11:48:18.944+0000) > > Thanks everyone for confirming! We should hopefully be good now, apologies for the inconvenience. Your information and logs helped us with tracking down a faulty piece of hardware that was causing issues for a small amount of players :-) hey eambo i think there is still a problem.. every game today i had a dc-er or someone with very high ms - and remade twice in the last 10 min xd much more since i opened lol.. +y had err 500 here as well   p.s. wait this is euw topic xd still check it out for ne as well pls
Silent Note (EUNE)
: I didn't even have any browser running though, and I'm pretty certain I didn't have the expression "Cheat Engine" in my Excel spreadsheet either.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=p1XVEIWm,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-07T14:08:17.120+0000) > > I didn't even have any browser running though, and I'm pretty certain I didn't have the expression "Cheat Engine" in my Excel spreadsheet either. open task manager and have a look at what is opened (as details tab).. if not, the problem is elsewhere y :p
Silent Note (EUNE)
: So this crash happened twice in a ranked game..
ohooooo.. well, dont watch _specific_ vandiril videos while playing league xd this one (or similar, not sure actually..) was because of the phrase "cheat engine" in a process.. like a net tab etc
Yraco (EUW)
: I'm aware that there are lots of people and that the servers do get overwhelmed. My entire point was that saying "it's always like this, just wait a while" isn't a good response to the matter at all. There is a recognisable pattern of the mission system failing, waiting a few days and then working. It's always like this at the moment but with some time, money and effort put into improving the client and servers, it doesn't have to be as bad as it is right now.
sigh y if the ppl were nicer to each other, they could trade some for new games/events/ddos attacks etc and the typical crashes on new stuff would be avoided.. yet ain't happen :(
Yraco (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cheini,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=abFFObrY,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-03T23:07:16.052+0000) > > guys the events bug for the first days because the players overwhelm the mission system - a thing new which everyone goes to complete asap > much like with clash :p > > just wait a few days and it'd be fine That's a pretty bad argument for it though because **_it should work from day one._** Riot knows that when they do something new, whether it be an event or clash, everyone will want to go do the shiny new thing so they should build their system so it can support players doing that. When it became clear that the mission system was being overwhelmed every single time, something should've been done by Riot to make the mission system not die as soon as an event was released.
> [{quoted}](name=Yraco,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=abFFObrY,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-05-04T09:28:53.613+0000) > > That's a pretty bad argument for it though because **_it should work from day one._** > Riot knows that when they do something new, whether it be an event or clash, everyone will want to go do the shiny new thing so they should build their system so it can support players doing that. > > When it became clear that the mission system was being overwhelmed every single time, something should've been done by Riot to make the mission system not die as soon as an event was released. yraco, keep in mind we are talking about _many_ ppl.. and after all, the servers exist in the physical world - and just get overwhelmed.. as a number :p it is exactly the same with cr(l)ash.. this is why the devs decided to spread the match beginnings over ~x min instead of letting all start at :00 - which lead to terrifying lag for everyone trying to play :(
Shamose (EUW)
: Missions are new? The system has been live for almost 2 years.
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=abFFObrY,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-05-04T00:19:33.127+0000) > > Missions are new? > > The system has been live for almost 2 years. but the event isn't!
Shamose (EUW)
: Can we get a working event for once?
guys the events bug for the first days because the players overwhelm the mission system - a thing new which everyone goes to complete asap much like with clash :p just wait a few days and it'd be fine
Silent Note (EUNE)
: So I did the math for earning the 100 Prestige Points next event
: lol I was wrong about the statis thing it doesn't "interrupt" in neeko's case but it surely messes with it in a tight spot and makes it useless (with bard's ulti at least)
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeAfkPlss,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nRdxUmzJ,comment-id=0000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-29T21:00:17.429+0000) > > lol > I was wrong about the statis thing it doesn't "interrupt" in neeko's case but it surely messes with it in a tight spot and makes it useless (with bard's ulti at least) em y exactly :p
: that shouldn't be possible i play neeko if she's killed before the animation of ult finishes the ult is canceled entirely also not sure if janna ulti can knock her off your team or not and statis interrupts everything it's the strongest cc in the game
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeAfkPlss,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nRdxUmzJ,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-29T19:37:26.425+0000) > > that shouldn't be possible i play neeko if she's killed before the animation of ult finishes the ult is canceled entirely > > also not sure if janna ulti can knock her off your team or not > > and statis interrupts everything it's the strongest cc in the game death is best cc.. well no stasis interrupts it! xdd
: Am I allowed to make 17 spam-posts a day ?
The Lane Police, discuss his actions, however not his mental state. (i have no idea who are you talking about btw) If you think that he is trolling too hard and the mods are not taking proper actions, try to reach them on Discord first; if still the case - send a ticket to riot and ask them for their opinion.   And really.. stop with this block/ignore non-sense! If he is disturbing the forum on purpose.. and the mods are again just following the rules, without context - fine, however are you sure he doesn't just have a personal opinion.. which you dislike?
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Uhh.... They aren't tho? Some may be but not all And beauty is in the viewers eye So maybe you just have shit standards etc because i think some of them are really attractive
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=4xAIiGxE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-28T22:17:32.938+0000) > > Uhh.... > They are not tho? > Some may be but not all > > And beauty is in the viewers eye > So maybe you just have shit standards etc > because i think some of them are really attractive one word lulu qt
: Why are all esports players ugly?
> [{quoted}](name=XxCoolGamerGalxX,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=4xAIiGxE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-28T21:57:32.144+0000) > > I don't understand, is it because they spend so much time sitting down? {{summoner:3}} > > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}} first, mind their nationality: it is both a plus and minus then, sitting down for their whole lives basically most they do is playing computer games - one specifically, which doesn't allow them think out of its box and with time turns them into cucumbers since league (or any game) is definitely not much of a world the stress and constant need of concentration; with time it takes its toll - both in chara and the way they look/act on the outside again, *only* on one single thing, forever it also changes their chara.. esp if they allow it, and most certainly they do, with time next, they probably have quite a lot of money which means unlimited food (way beyond what is a normal meal) and tons of candies and unhealthy food lastly.. i am not so sure they are happy with their lives.. though maybe they don't realize it :p
: It is against the rules. It's different if it's questionable behavior that isn't clearly violating rules but since they are obviously violating rules, this is naming and shaming, which is against the boards rules. You can't change how the rules work.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bwN27gEc,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-04-28T14:38:26.540+0000) > > It is against the rules. It's different if it's questionable behavior that isn't clearly violating rules but since they are obviously violating rules, this is naming and shaming, which is against the boards rules. You can't change how the rules work. the naming / shaming rule does not apply for players who have agreed to, or are public figures trolling on stream ie.. they have kind of given their agreement to be discussed around (hi doubleint!).. and could you stop it really?.. xd also, the idea for not asking for specific reports is to avoid ^ and.. simply because we don't issue bans here :p   remember, rules are pointless if you just follow them blindly - much like.. in the story of the Pharisees and Jesus, right :(
: Mordekaiser stops attacking?
Shamose (EUW)
: The rule doesn't say anything about how it's okay to shame someone because he's a known person in the community. It just states you can't report players, which this thread is obviously doing.
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bwN27gEc,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-27T16:05:08.692+0000) > > The rule doesn't say anything about how it's okay to shame someone because he's a known person in the community. > > It just states you can't report players, which this thread is obviously doing. shamose, mind the idea of that rule!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
ApoIlon (EUNE)
: Help with the rules
waaait a sec.. did you know, on time, that the matches shall be played on sat? Or they just decided it on their own and tried to play dumb? Because if the date was set properly, they lose directly (some delays are okay, ie the teams & admins can use their pauses to wait someone connect); ofc if there is something wrong with the network etc the match can be set for a later date. You will be notified for that; if not v If, for some reason, the teams were not informed of the match time.. flame the host and ask him what is wrong; and if needed.. straight rep to rito. If he is giving advantage to one team before another.. The tournament will most probably be canceled, and for a good reason.   Ofc, mind that this applies only for the official tournaments!   >What if I need to make changes after my event is approved? >You can edit your event and submit the changes, but they still must be reviewed by a Rioter. Your old information will remain public until the changes are approved. Once they’re approved, the new edits will replace the old information.   [Community event faq](https://events.na.leagueoflegends.com/content/faq) [Default tournament rules](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/209320386-RTP-Default-Tournament-Rules-)
Grêêd (EUNE)
: World War
yeeey such a nice idea..
: Will Odyssey mode ever be back?
it won't be the same map, however it is completely certain there will be other pve modes :p in deed ody was quite popular.. i wouldn't be surprised if there in fact two this year, like May (hi zed) / late September let's just hope they aint repeat the mission disaster from last year.. i couldn't complete even a single onslaught mode because of the flame, troll & forfeits as some genius didn't have the proper number of runes or didn't pick the right champion.. x.x   and sorry shadwoo but nothing beats dominion ;)
: UK -> EUW Ping Issues
this is why you don't raise sharks in the oceans.. oh well
Cheini (EUNE)
: Daily reminder that supp is still the least popular role in the game! ..forever and ever..
Rioter Comments
: Questions about Your Shop
i would guess the other way around, though.. because, there are enough (too high as a number) inactive accounts for the period of ms that it would bore the servers, yet wouldn't be much of a trouble if you generate them on the spot - even, there is a short animation to let the server pick its suggestions :p
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >i capped you again. ;) if by "capped" you mean "gone off topic" into "what could happen if"-land then yes... you have done it again! {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Then, you would mean that the game flow is not connected with your actions, or the lack of - like, not assisting your allies early.. nor later. Being you who is deciding whether to be with your teammates or not..   Voldymort, this went far enough. I believe you know well we are not in a debate club, nor in Ancient Greece. End this now. {{sticker:galio-happy}}
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >well, 400g first blood bonus; early level advantage, many ppl sharing the opinion that the meta decides the win in the first several minutes... im a fllthy casual and even i have seen plenty of games that start with a bunch of kills for a team due to an invade gone horribly wrong... and then said team loses the game anyway i don't watch much lcs but if memory serves, there were quite a few games in the lcs where a team that got first blood ended up losing the game if you think the first blood determines who wins the game then you need to play more games because this is league, not dota. a lot can happen in 25 minutes of play >and.. i think i countered each of your statements. Including the one(s) you deny. your imagination is fun :D
couldn't you say that as well when, yorick is split-pushing, nami is warding, sivir is farming bot past the river, udyr is soloing nashor and yasuo is ..somewhere? :p and yep, as the game goes on, the result may change - however the advantage would still have existed. Much like later, with nashor or any drake... And still, the opinion that it takes a rather important role for the game onwards is known well, right?.. i capped you again! ;)
Voldymort (EUNE)
: that's not what i said but i'll play along >i kind of think there isn't.. a teamfight going one way or the other at 30 seconds into the game is far less likely to affect the outcome of the game than one happening at 25 minutes https://pa1.narvii.com/6752/681b7c6a173b89eba1518cd4d04180fd30d4b2e6_hq.gif
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wjvhJRwx,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-02T10:30:49.497+0000) > > that's not what i said but i'll play along > > a teamfight going one way or the other at 30 seconds into the game is far less likely to affect the outcome of the game than one happening at 25 minutes > > https://pa1.narvii.com/6752/681b7c6a173b89eba1518cd4d04180fd30d4b2e6_hq.gif well, 400g first blood bonus; early level advantage, many ppl sharing the opinion that the meta decides the win in the first several minutes... and.. i think i countered each of your statements. Including the one(s) you deny.   though it is kind of true the towers are still too brittle... i am sure your teammates are thankful that you don't let anything happen to them, even while the backdoor protection is on :p
Voldymort (EUNE)
: {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} again not participating to the team effort till the minions get to lane is not punishable, despite it being less than efficient unless you can provide proof to the contrary, [there's simply nothing more to say](https://media0.giphy.com/media/zxgcmRUCxaDEQ/giphy.gif)
voldymort, do you mean that there is a difference between a teamfight at 0:30 and 25:00? i kind of think there isn't..
Show more

Cheini

Level 373 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion