KuroCorbeau (EUNE)
: She will be nerfed in 10.3 or 10.4, especially bcz the LEC and LCS started and she is a pick or ban champ. In interviews, even the players said she is completely broken. And if i recall, she is confirmed to get nerfs next patch. So no worries, just ban her until then.
I just watched pro guides' video on youtube and The nerf riot has for senna IS the decrease in ghoul spawn rate in Cannon minions from 100% to 20% and a increase in normal spawn rate to 25 % {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} . DAMN SON. Thats a Huge nerf LOL. Riot just tickled her a bit and she sneezed....
: She will get a Prestige Skin soon, so I guess she will not be hard nerfed
No, not hard nerfed ,I like playing her ,she is my go to adc after miss fortune when ever I am sick of going top lane. Just stop the immense healing by an amount and the ghoul passive which for some reason almost cuts me with 4 hits while I have 270 armor.
KuroCorbeau (EUNE)
: She will be nerfed in 10.3 or 10.4, especially bcz the LEC and LCS started and she is a pick or ban champ. In interviews, even the players said she is completely broken. And if i recall, she is confirmed to get nerfs next patch. So no worries, just ban her until then.
Oh ok . Now im happy.
: how about nerf lee sin the champ that is 100% picked
Lee sin is annoying yes, but I dont know about nerfs. Since it is a balance out a bit by how horribly many lee sin player play. Ofcourse if you find a good one he will surely make the game Very difficult.
Rioter Comments
Papa Muerte (EUNE)
: ruin the game? There would be 5 mains against 5 mains all the time. So. Morde comes out on top??? Great! Morde strong. So what ? Whats the problem? Ruining the game? What? Server will crash coz of insane ammount of power at aram mordemain???
Bruh... Dont be dense ... The point is There are people who play aram And are NOT mains nor do they want to be ,they just want to play what Aram was meant to be when released by riot. As I told you It was made for people to pick only all random and just go down in the middle lane. Playing your main all the time against people who dont Is obnoxious and annoying. Its like going lvl 7 mastery on yasuo and flashing your mastery In Normal BLIND PICKS when other people just pick a champion to learn or play. The point is if mains could play their champions all the time the game becomes unfun and unproductive for the normal player who just joined aram to blow of some steam or troll and have a little bit of fun. Aram was made as a fun game mode to screw around and troll Not for us to sweat and tryhard like there is no tommorow . I know A better solution! How about aram ranked>??? With the things you propose if riot wants then you can go try your hardest with your best champions And not ruin the game for the people who just want to play normally. See? Both will be happy!
Papa Muerte (EUNE)
: because, randomnes, doesn't allow for solid skill development. wake up
If you want skill development bruh go to summoners rift or just learn to play all the champions in the game. I play aram and thanks to aram I just learnt more than half of the champions in league without buying them. The point of aram if you are a new player was made from players who played Summs rifts click the random button and all run it down mid. Thus riot made this for us players who just get bored and wanted to click random and go ham. You cant just ask them to change the gamemode we love since the start of the game just because the minority wants to play champions they know. I love smashing heads with Mordekaiser (My main) but when I get mordekaiser in Aram I crush them so bad the game is almost over and its never fun for the other people. Would you like to be against a main that can ruin the game single handedly? Because this is what would happen if I played aram Mordekaiser every game.
: Twisted Treeline!
Riot sacrificed the game mode to pour their assets in the other games and content they will be realising. twisted treeline would contastanly drain from the servers just like summ riff and Aram. it will not be back until most of the other releases have been finished and until riot revamp's it to fit the game style and other things that I do not know about. Or even never . The will most likely do a huge overhaul on their systems once they have enough money and they will make the structure of league better and possibly add alot of the old maps.(The last part is an assumption from my part DO NOT TAKE IT AS FACTS)
: Ye. So either you are crippled and cant fight back or you are stunned and cant fight back.
I sure do love me SoMe iNtEnSe revolutionary gameplay. And all this we have to deal with because Riot employees where ass hats and where super sexists for no reason and no we have to deal with a Hard core nazi feminist fanbased( I have no problem with feminism .But hard core bullshit feminism and Also hard core nazi Masculinity people saying any or other being superior is stupid we cant exist without both sexes.) champs like Irelia ,akali and Fiora who are super broken for no reason just so riot can show LOOK WE ARE NOT SEXISTS PLZ EMPTY YOUR WALLETS ON SKINS AND COSMETICS. To be fair I liked alot the old fiora now they made her splash art and ingame model look like a plastic diva barbie. While the old one looked like a normal good looking woman. And also they removed her armor so I can get tilted that I died to a person wearing a latex rubber suit for balleh dancing . Ofcourse new irelia is less %%%%%%ed than old irelia but she is still super overpowered when she finishes trinity for some reason. But atleast she is good looking. ANd lastly akali .I hate her kit and how overloaded it is but I respect that they made her more fit and strong like an athlete because she is an assasin and she would need to be as strong as a woman can be to do all that she is doing.
: Her W atk speed slow feels worse to play against
: I dont agree with some things. 1 Conqueror IS the only rune that really gives bruisers everything they need AND IT NO LONGER GIVES TRUE DAMAGE DUDE READ THE DAMN RUNE AND PATCH NOTES IT GIVES 15% HEALING AND gives Bonus adaptive force IT NO LONGER GIVES TRUE DAMAGE. Grasp of the undying and aftershock are more tank based runes and press the attack and lethal tempo are based on basic attack focused champions. I have been waiting for a bruiser rune for years like conqueror. Conq made many champions that where unplayable playable so riot removing it would be devastating. 2 Pantheon's invonerability is fine but the champions Needs another rework or mini rework because he IS BAD LIKE, SUPER BAD.LIKE SO BAD. You cant imagine how bad he is. Pantheon is literally useless and can only be used somewhat effectively on aram or when you lvl up a new account. What is pantheon huge problem? HE cant utilize conqueror enough because he doesnt take prolonged fights and he doesnt have the health or resistances OR consistent damage to do so he doesnt have enough erea of effect damage His q is no longer a guarented hit and it doesnt have a big erea of effect so its easy for people to dodge it. He doesnt scale in to late game. HE IS a bad assasain since he has no mobility no stealth and his main damaging skill has a very small erea of effect compared to what other assasins have(akali q cone,talon w a cone. Pantheons Ranged q IS SLOW TAKE SUPER LONG TO CHARGE AND IS SUPER EASY TO DODGE AND OUT RUN. His normal Q stops him from moving while casting it pining him on one point, It is a bit slow in the cast so most basic attacks finish before it,so in a life death situation you die. He has not auto attack reset or auto attack empowerments like most bruisers. His E ability is unreliable for damage and slows him down in a fight make him an easy target that just blows up the second he finishes his E. His ult is garbage unlike his last ult it deals less damage and is much much easier to dodge and it warns enemies about it at the same time it warns your team mates. 3 Sylas inst broken he just became easier to play and utilize which is better and he scales better into late game. 4 Alistar needs some basic attack changes like different and shorter auto animations so he can finally farm and a bit more attack speed per lvl . Yasuo and all all dashes shouldnt go through you they should stop infront of you because other wise that is just bullshit. Now things I agree 1 Ryze and Kassadin mana scalings are %%%%%%ed. 2 Percent health true damage on ANY champion must be removed Vayne fiora and Camille should deal percent health true damage. There is literraly no counter play against damage that doesnt get hindered by are armor or mr and scales with your health so no matter what you do they will kill you. 3 Kha zix is a pain in the ass 4 Dont worry wukong is getting a rework that will make him much much better. 5 Fiddle and voli yes they finally get a visual and game play update 6Trynd is cancer so is trundle and master yi mundo,udyr and any stat stick champions that need a rework . 7 Yorick IS A FA**OT champion For cowardly FA**OTS (yes the censored part is a double GG). %%%%% farm and then throws him minions on you and presses ult and you get swarmed. 8 ZIggs is fun but bad. 9 Vladimir is alsa a FA**OT champion For cowardly FA**OTS (yes the censored part is a double GG). 10 Rengars Qss and healing in his w IS super GAY and it is not okay 11 Rumble is %%%%%%ed and stupid 12 and AKali yas too much shit the champion is overloaded it is a %%%%ing bruiser combined with an assasin having huge damage with huge spam with many stuns and slows and invisibilty .SO basically pure ass cancer. She needs to be more of an assasin. SHe gets caught she dies by tanks and bruisers and she should have higher cooldowns. DONT WORRY THE %%%%% IS GETTING NERFED AGAIN!!! 13 Xayah was a huge pain in the ass she isnt a huge pain now she is a moderate one. 14 PLZ for the love of God just remove Quinn she is A FA**OT champion For cowardly FA**OTS (yes the censored part is a double GG) or change her E so she gets stunned any time she tries to dash in an ability that that has cc. SO she will get stunned by toplaners and she will not stun them. MAke her an adc again or remove her. And lastly if you are a girl of legal age I got no problem reaping you apart ,if you know what i mean ;). XD
I ALSO FORGOT TO SAY THAT GNAR IS A FA##OT champion For cowardly FA##OTS (yes the censored part is a double GG)
: Fiora’s passive isnt Rng. There are a lot of videos that explain how to manipulate the passive. Tldr: bottom/left and then top/right on repeat. And there is ways to choose if its bottom or left too.
Still % health true damage should be removed from the game entirely both from camille fior and vayne. And IT scales with ad no less !! Thats wonderful.
: My Opinion on every Champ right now (10.2)
I dont agree with some things. 1 Conqueror IS the only rune that really gives bruisers everything they need AND IT NO LONGER GIVES TRUE DAMAGE DUDE READ THE DAMN RUNE AND PATCH NOTES IT GIVES 15% HEALING AND gives Bonus adaptive force IT NO LONGER GIVES TRUE DAMAGE. Grasp of the undying and aftershock are more tank based runes and press the attack and lethal tempo are based on basic attack focused champions. I have been waiting for a bruiser rune for years like conqueror. Conq made many champions that where unplayable playable so riot removing it would be devastating. 2 Pantheon's invonerability is fine but the champions Needs another rework or mini rework because he IS BAD LIKE, SUPER BAD.LIKE SO BAD. You cant imagine how bad he is. Pantheon is literally useless and can only be used somewhat effectively on aram or when you lvl up a new account. What is pantheon huge problem? HE cant utilize conqueror enough because he doesnt take prolonged fights and he doesnt have the health or resistances OR consistent damage to do so he doesnt have enough erea of effect damage His q is no longer a guarented hit and it doesnt have a big erea of effect so its easy for people to dodge it. He doesnt scale in to late game. HE IS a bad assasain since he has no mobility no stealth and his main damaging skill has a very small erea of effect compared to what other assasins have(akali q cone,talon w a cone. Pantheons Ranged q IS SLOW TAKE SUPER LONG TO CHARGE AND IS SUPER EASY TO DODGE AND OUT RUN. His normal Q stops him from moving while casting it pining him on one point, It is a bit slow in the cast so most basic attacks finish before it,so in a life death situation you die. He has not auto attack reset or auto attack empowerments like most bruisers. His E ability is unreliable for damage and slows him down in a fight make him an easy target that just blows up the second he finishes his E. His ult is garbage unlike his last ult it deals less damage and is much much easier to dodge and it warns enemies about it at the same time it warns your team mates. 3 Sylas inst broken he just became easier to play and utilize which is better and he scales better into late game. 4 Alistar needs some basic attack changes like different and shorter auto animations so he can finally farm and a bit more attack speed per lvl . Yasuo and all all dashes shouldnt go through you they should stop infront of you because other wise that is just bullshit. Now things I agree 1 Ryze and Kassadin mana scalings are %%%%%%ed. 2 Percent health true damage on ANY champion must be removed Vayne fiora and Camille should deal percent health true damage. There is literraly no counter play against damage that doesnt get hindered by are armor or mr and scales with your health so no matter what you do they will kill you. 3 Kha zix is a pain in the ass 4 Dont worry wukong is getting a rework that will make him much much better. 5 Fiddle and voli yes they finally get a visual and game play update 6Trynd is cancer so is trundle and master yi mundo,udyr and any stat stick champions that need a rework . 7 Yorick IS A FA**OT champion For cowardly FA**OTS (yes the censored part is a double GG). %%%%% farm and then throws him minions on you and presses ult and you get swarmed. 8 ZIggs is fun but bad. 9 Vladimir is alsa a FA**OT champion For cowardly FA**OTS (yes the censored part is a double GG). 10 Rengars Qss and healing in his w IS super GAY and it is not okay 11 Rumble is %%%%%%ed and stupid 12 and AKali yas too much shit the champion is overloaded it is a %%%%ing bruiser combined with an assasin having huge damage with huge spam with many stuns and slows and invisibilty .SO basically pure ass cancer. She needs to be more of an assasin. SHe gets caught she dies by tanks and bruisers and she should have higher cooldowns. DONT WORRY THE %%%%% IS GETTING NERFED AGAIN!!! 13 Xayah was a huge pain in the ass she isnt a huge pain now she is a moderate one. 14 PLZ for the love of God just remove Quinn she is A FA**OT champion For cowardly FA**OTS (yes the censored part is a double GG) or change her E so she gets stunned any time she tries to dash in an ability that that has cc. SO she will get stunned by toplaners and she will not stun them. MAke her an adc again or remove her. And lastly if you are a girl of legal age I got no problem reaping you apart ,if you know what i mean ;). XD
: nerf lb
AND SHE WILL GET SOOON BUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFED! wow! .......................... -_- {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: Nerf or Buff to Nautilis on PBE
good idea{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments

CrazyPlaton123

Level 109 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion